Sunsets and footballers

De jaegeraether

This is a UNIVERSE! That means it follows the same timeline, with multiple different couples. So far we have:... Mais

Lucy Bronze x Reader (1)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (2)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (3)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (4)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (5)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (6)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (7)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (8)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (9)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (10)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (11)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (12)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (13)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (14)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (15)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (16)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (17)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (19)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (20)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (21)
Alexia Putellas x Character (1)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (22)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (23)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (24)
Alexia Putellas x Character (2)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (25)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (26) & Alexia Putellas x Character (3)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (27)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (28) & Alexia Putellas x Character (4)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (29)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (30)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (31) & Alexia Putellas x Character (5)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (32)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (33)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (34)
Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (1)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (35) & Alexia Putellas x Character (6)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (36) & Alexia Putellas x Character (7)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (37) & Alexia Putellas x Character (8)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (38)
Alexia Putellas x Character (9)
Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (2)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (39) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (3)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (40)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (41) & Alexia Putellas x Character (10)
LucyBronzexReader42/Alexia PutellasxCharacter11/Jordan NobbsxLeahWilliamson4
Lucy Bronze x Reader (43) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (5)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (44) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (6)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (45) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (7)
Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson (8)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (46) & Alexia Putellas x Character (12)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (47) & Alexia Putellas x Character (13)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (48) & Alexia Putellas x Character (14)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (49) & Alexia Putellas x Character (15)
LB x Reader (50) / AP x Character (16) & JN x LW (9)
Alexia Putellas x Character (17)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (51) & Alexia Putellas x Character (18)
Alexia Putellas x Character (19)
LB x Reader (52) / AP x Character (20) & JN x LW (10)
Alexia Putellas x Character (21)
Alexia Putellas x Character (22)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (53)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (54) / Alexia Putellas x Character (23)
Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson (11) / Lucy Bronze x Reader (55)
Alexia Putellas x Character (24)
Alexia Putellas x Character (25)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (56) / Alexia Putellas x Character (26) MINI
Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson (12)
LB x Reader (57) / AP x Character (27) & JN x LW (13)
Alexia Putellas x Character (28) & Lucy Bronze x Reader (58)
LB x Reader (59) / AP x Character (29) & JN x LW (14)
LB x Reader (60) / AP x Character (30) & JN x LW (15)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (61) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson (16)
Lucy Bronze x Reader (62) & Alexia Putellas x Character (31)
Alexia Putellas x Character (32)
LB x Reader (63) / AP x Character (33) & JN x LW (17)
Alexia Putellas x Character (34)
Alexia Putellas x Character (35) - Ridley Part One

Lucy Bronze x Reader (18)

815 16 0
De jaegeraether

Lucy was sitting on the floor next to the tv, plugging the HDMI cord back in. She'd just grumbled at her mum about the embarrassing videos but decided to accept it as she seemed so excited, and Lucy knew YFN would enjoy it. Watching her girlfriend interact with her family brought her happiness she didn't know she craved.

"Try that now, mum. HDMI one."

She found herself staring out at her little Australian, laughing with Charis as she helped Freddie with his Lego. He got excited as he played, leaning back into her and giggling. God, the sight of her with kids filled her heart.

"Lucy?" Her mum asked, like it wasn't the first time she'd called her name.

"Hm?" She replied, only looking towards her mum when she didn't get a response.

Her mum gave her a look that said she knew what she was thinking. Lucy didn't try to hide the emotions clearly written on her face as she turned back outside to YFN.

"It's her, mum. She's... she's it."

Diane looked outside and then looked back in towards Lucy.

"She's the one."

"I know she is." Her mum said softly.

Lucy looked to the older woman, surprised. "How?"

"I see you two around each other. You complement each other well, and I don't think I've ever seen you so... yourself. Not even around Keira."

Lucy thought about this a little as Jorge agreed with their mum. "We all saw the way she handled you after the game, sis. No one has been able to understand you like that."

She'd remembered that day. Fuck, she'd been so mad. When YFN had walked into the room, she was nervous she'd snap at her, push her away, but she'd done exactly what Lucy had wanted. She'd given her all the space she needed but had stayed close enough to give her support. YFN was always doing that, giving Lucy what she didn't even know she needed or craved.

"It's so different with her. She feels like home to me." Her mum and brother were quiet. They knew it was a rarity for Lucy to open up. "I'm not looking forward to leaving her when I go back to Barca, and I know it's selfish to ask..." She looked at her big brother. "...but I need you to be there for her while I'm gone if she needs you. I need that peace of mind. And with everything that's happened.. I... I just need to know you can get to her if she needs it."

Usually Jorge would say something smart, or tease her, but not now. "Of course, Luce. And for what it's worth, I think she's great."

"We all do." Her mum encouraged, gripping onto Joaquim. Lucy smiled at her family as her mum turned her attention back to the tv. "Ohh, this is exactly the video I wanted."

Lucy watched YFN as her dimpled smile turned surprised and awkward, and then she was frowning. She turned to Lucy with a bit of emotion crossing her eyes. Hesitancy? Jealousy? Sadness? Lucy was moving toward her before she knew she was. She was up and walking across the lawn, sitting down next to YFN and Freddie as Charis was showing her phone to Alzira. She giggled at the phone before Charis took it away, waving.

"Thanks for that, Keira. Talk later."

Lucy's stomach dropped a little. She looked to YFN who's head was bowed, focussing heavily on lego with Freddie while her hair curtained her face so it was hard to see her expression. She was yet to introduce them, planning on doing it when YFN arrived in Spain. She reached out to tuck her hair behind her ear and noticed her expression was a little too neutral. She was thinking.

"I think mum is ready to show us those videos.."

Though the sentence was aimed at YFN, Charis nodded and stood, not realising what she'd done. "Okay, let's go inside! Leave the legos here – no Freddie – Freddie leave it and come with me, baby."

The kids followed Charis when Lucy said they'd be right behind them.

They left and Lucy's hand found the side of her face, cupping it and stroking with her thumb. YFN leant into it and gave her a small smile. It was clear she wasn't going to make it an issue, but Lucy didn't want her to worry.

"What did Keira say?"

"Not much.. I think she was just as caught off guard as I was."

"I'm sorry.. I planned on introducing you two in Spain."

"We still can. I hardly call a few words an introduction."

Lucy frowned. "I don't like it when you're upset..." YFN opened her mouth and Lucy cut her off. "...and don't even think about telling me you're not. I can see it in your eyes. Ask me anything you want, I'll answer it."

"I'm... finding myself strangely feeling a little insecure, but I know it's silly. She's... staying in your apartment?"

Lucy shook her head. "No, Narla is with me most of the time but when I'm not there, she stays with Keira. Keira doesn't have access to my apartment anymore. We swap Narla on occasion, and we mostly keep her in Spain."

"Okay.." YFN breathed a little sigh of relief as her uncommon insecurity eased a little. "Have you spoken to Keira about me?"

Lucy tucked another strand of hair behind her ear. "Yes, we've had a few conversations about you. We're teammates, and best friends. She's said she's really happy for me and very excited to meet you. I think she's spoken to Leah about you also."

"And there aren't any feelings anymore?"

"I can guarantee that any feelings beyond friendship are completely gone. They fell away a few years ago and we stayed together only out of habit. She's 6 years younger than me so we just... fell apart. Different priorities, different views, different goals."

"She seems really nice."

Lucy sighed. "Yeah, she is. Though she has a wicked, dark sense of humour when you get to know her well enough. Her, Leah, and Georgia are bad when they're all together. Best to stay away from that lunacy."

YFN's hand found Lucy's bad knee like it usually did and rubbed it gently. "How's your knee after the drive?"

Lucy couldn't help her smile at the subject change. "That's all you need?"

The little Australian nodded. "You answered all of the questions I had, and I feel a lot better, besides her seeing me when I look like I've been hit by a bus.." She murmured and Lucy grinned at her, kissing her damaged eyebrow carefully. "I'm excited to meet her because she's so important to you. Also, Narla was energetic. She's going to be a handful."

"Ohhh she is. Super athletic, gets it from her mum." She gestured to herself cockily and then looked at the hand massaging her knee. "As for my knee, it's okay, a little stiff after the drive but I stretched it out. This helps also."

"You're just saying that because you like being massaged."

She laughed and leant her head against her girlfriend's. "Both can be true."

YFN and the entirety of the Bronze family were squashed into Diane and Joaquim's lounge room, watching young videos of them. Diane had insisted she sat next to her, and Lucy took her place on the ground beneath her, resting her head sideways against YFN's knee.

"Ohhhh, remember this one Lucy?" Diane said excitedly as Jorge let out a loud laugh.

Lucy grumbled at the video of her with a terrible haircut and glasses too big for her face. Not all of the videos were of Lucy, but a lot had been because she was the most active child of the three. YFN's hands found the back of her head and scratched the bottom of her hair as a supportive distraction. Lucy leant back into her.

They stayed a little longer before Lucy declared they were headed home. Before they left, the family had insisted YFN save their numbers, and she followed them back on Instagram after they'd followed her.

"Don't be a stranger!" Diane had said as she gave her a big hug goodbye, most of the family did, and she almost cried, overwhelmed by feelings she wasn't used to.

Of course, Lucy had noticed.

"Okay, okay, don't break her please." She'd said as she went around the family and gave them her own hugs. It would be the last time she'd see her family for another month or so until she was back for the next international break.

They managed to get to the car amongst the chaos of the Bronze's, Lucy buckling her in and closing the door as she almost fought her family on the way to the driver's side, Alzira and Freddie clinging to her shins. YFN was laughing at the madness of it all. But it was a good madness. A family love madness.

They drove home in the darkness, almost in silence. After a few minutes, Lucy placed her hand on YFN's thigh and she squirmed a little. After a pause, she dragged Lucy's hand down as far as she could and crossed her leg, trapping it there, close to her core. Lucy sharply sucked in a breath of air, her hand gripping tighter.

"There's a reason I decided we were leaving.."

YFN was trying to calm her breathing down, not realising how much she'd been craving Lucy all day. "Oh?" She said a little breathless.

"I have 2 more nights with you, and I plan on spending every second I can loving you."

YFN groaned a little. "Luce?"

"Little one?"

"I need you to get us home right now.. I really need you."

It was Lucy's time to groan. "Fuck sake." She said as she fought with her lust. She began kneading her thigh, enjoying the feeling of her.

"Ho...how far away are we?" YFN asked, almost shaking.

"About 20 minutes."

"Okay." She whispered, looking at the time.

They both restrained, hoping the other would break first. Another minute passed in silence, but it felt like 10. YFN uncrossed her legs and Lucy took advantage. Her fingers found and rubbed that sensitive spot through her pants and YFN whimpered, leaning back into the seat. She could feel herself turning into a wet mess. Lucy rubbed her like she owned her, unashamedly. She let herself take a few glances over at her girlfriend unfolding on the passenger seat. YFN made the mistake of checking the time again. Another minute had passed. 17 to go.

"Ah, Luce I can't do this."

Lucy's fingers paused, a little worried at the wording. She looked at YFN who was staring at her, breathless and all wound up on the passenger seat, her pupils dilated. The sight was distracting and she almost forgot she was driving.

"Luce.. I need you to pull over please."

Lucy found an empty car park as quick as she could, barely able to put the car in park and turn the lights off before YFN was climbing onto her. Lucy grabbed her, pulling her down onto her. She moved the seat back as far as she could and their lips crashed together. YFN's hands tangled in her hair, their tongues meeting almost immediately. They managed to speak between kisses.

"I.. I need you."

"I know, little one. Let's take the edge off and then we'll finish at home, okay?"

"Yes please. Need you.." Her lips broke away and Lucy's mouth was on her neck, sucking, kissing, licking, marking where she could. She moaned, her head tilting back slightly as she looked around. "No one will see us?"

Lucy's head broke away from her neck. "No, my love. I'd never let anyone see you like that. That's all mine. Now take your pants off."

YFN did was she was told, hurriedly wriggling her pants low enough for Lucy to have the access she needed.

"Oh god, you're so wet. All for me?"

"All because of you." YFN gasped at the feel of Lucy's fingers teasing the outside, just far enough in to feel her wet excitement. She grabbed Lucy's hand impatiently and brought it to her mouth, sucking her wetness from her fingers. Lucy's eyes darkened as she watched her girlfriend suck and then push her hand back down into her pants. "Lucy. Fuck me."

She barely managed to finish that statement before Lucy's fingers were thrust into her. Her body jerked and a surprised cry came out of her. Lucy didn't wait any longer, her fingers thrusting in and out of her girlfriend with an eagerness. YFN let her breathy whimpers be known, her head finding Lucy's shoulder as she began to meet her thrusts with her own so that Lucy's fingers were going knuckle deep.

"Fuck you're so sexy."

"I...I can't wait... for home."

"You are my home."

YFN lifted her head far enough to meet Lucy's eyes. At that eye contact, and those words, she started to fall apart, feeling herself tightening around Lucy's fingers, dripping over her hand.

"Fuck...fuck Luce... fuck me. Please don't stop. Please.. I need you." Her head fell to her shoulder again as she came, shaking and clenching so hard that Lucy had to work to keep her fingers fucking upwards into her. YFN's body froze, clenched tight, breathing stopped as her orgasm rushed through her, taking with it some of the stress from the day.

She came down eventually, softening in Lucy's arms. Her hand slid down to the outside of Lucy's pants where she could also feel her excitement. So hot and ready.

"No." Lucy said, taking her hand up to kiss it. "I can last until home now if we're quick."

YFN wriggled her pants back up over her hips, her underwear sticking to her wetness, as Lucy sucked her fingers dry, seemingly enjoying the taste. She helped her girlfriend back into the passenger seat and clipped the seatbelt in before they were on the road again.

They smashed their way through the front door, hanging off of each other. YFN took Lucy's lip in her mouth, biting and pulling. Lucy groaned and closed the door, locking it. She bent down with one hand to lift her girlfriend up partially, slamming her against the wall of the entrance. Her other hand dumped the keys onto the table before YFN pushed Lucy backwards into the opposite wall, further up the hall. They were grabbing and kissing anywhere and everywhere, clothes disappearing as they went. Somehow they made it to the bedroom, now naked. YFN tackled Lucy onto the bed, and as their tongues fought and Lucy's hands explored, YFN's hands went down to find Lucy. She was determined to get her back after the car. She was dripping, so incredibly wet and ready. As she found her clit, Lucy's body automatically spread her legs to give her better access. She was worried that Lucy would push her away, but she was so worked up that she let herself be put in that vulnerable position. She played with her clit just the way she liked it, enjoying Lucy's moaning and whimpering. Then she decided to risk it and move further down, her fingers circling around her hole. She'd never been inside her besides her tongue, and wondered if she'd ever had that.

"Is this okay?" She whispered breathlessly against Lucy's lips.

Lucy thought for a few seconds before she nodded, a little hesitantly. This was new to her.

YFN was slow and gentle, entering one finger. Lucy's body shuddered and she whimpered against her mouth.

"Okay?"

She nodded again. YFN began a slow movement, in and out. Lucy's body automatically moved to match the thrusts and her insides grew more used to the feeling. YFN wanted to push it even more as she slipped another finger in. Lucy groaned, her back arching as she accepted it. She was so tight and so, so wet. YFN found that g-spot and matched her thrusts to curl her fingers up into that sensitive spot. Lucy came so close to falling apart but YFN wanted even more. Lucy deserved it. She paused her fucking for a few seconds as she worked her mouth down Lucy's body to between her legs. Her mouth found her clit and sucked as her fingers began moving again. Lucy was so overwhelmed that she couldn't control her wriggling, or the noises coming from her mouth.

"I don't... I don't.. I can't..."

YFN let her mouth stop briefly to respond. "You can. You will." Her mouth got back to work with a determination no one could stop. She wanted Lucy to fall apart under her. She wanted her to experience that blended orgasm.

She managed to time it just right, changing her stimulation of her clit and g-spot multiple times so that they became stimulated at the same rate. Once both were close, she increased the pace of her tongue, and her fingers, driving them both to the edge. Lucy was in pieces, not knowing what to do. One hand gripped the bed so hard, it almost tore a hole in the sheet. The other hand found YFN's spare one, their fingers tangling and Lucy gripping as tight as she could.

"Ah...ah! Yes... yes.. fuck! Oh fuck! Don't stop. Please don't..stop...ah!"

She came so hard that her body locked up to the point where YFN couldn't physically move her fingers inside of her and so she kept stimulating with her tongue to drag out the orgasm, enjoying the feeling of Lucy's wetness drowning her face. Lucy was breathlessly whimpering loudly, her voice crying out with the strength of her blended orgasm. Her thighs had tightened around YFN's head as she shuddered with pleasure and it hurt her wound a little, but she'd never say anything.

She brought Lucy's down as gently as she could, her shuddering slowing to a shake, and then nothing. She was limp, worn out, never having experienced something like that in her life. YFN lifted herself up, wiping her face and looking at the patch on the bed, hoping Lucy wouldn't be embarrassed. She wasn't. It only took her a few seconds to recover and she was back up again, grabbing YFN and flipping her over.

"Your turn." She said, back to dominant Lucy.

YFN didn't need any foreplay, her fucking Lucy had been more than enough to turn her on. So much so that she almost came from the feeling of Lucy's orgasms. Lucy sucked her nipples and worked her tongue down her body until she was between the Australian's legs, cleaning up that horny excitement she'd caused. She loved this, letting herself groan with pleasure as she ate her out.

"Fuuuuck, L..Luce. I love your mouth."

Lucy didn't respond, she just grunted into her, continuing her work. YFN couldn't help herself squirming, her fingers kneading Lucy's hair as her back arched and hips ground themselves into her mouth.

"Argh fuck you taste good." Lucy groaned into her, not bothering to lift her head. Her breath blew onto her clit, making her body spasm. She noticed and did it again, blowing lightly onto her clit with purpose. YFN felt herself almost lose all shred of dignity she had left, suddenly feeling empty and needing her girlfriend inside of her.

Lucy must have seen this in her eyes because she lifted herself up, sliding her lips and body against hers until their lips connected needily.

"Don't worry, little one. I'll get the strap."

Lucy wasn't gone for long before she was back, strapped up and looking dangerous. Like she was about to break her in two. Her soft Luce, the one who hooked her pinky around hers, who gently caressed her face and placed tender kisses on her forehead just before they slept.... about to fuck her into the bed.

"On your knees."

YFN shivered and did as she was told, rolling over onto her knees, offering herself. Lucy knelt on the bed behind her, ignoring her knee, and leant forward, pushing her upper body into the bed. Yes. She loved this. This is exactly what she wanted. And even better, she didn't have to explain to Lucy. Because they needed the same thing.

Lucy lined up and wet the tip, dragging it up and down, circling it about her clit before she pushed it inside of her painfully slow. YFN moaned at every inch she took until Lucy's hips met her.

"Good girl." Lucy said, leaning down and kissing her back. "Remember, the safe word is pineapples."

YFN couldn't respond before Lucy was driving in and out of her. She rested some of her weight on the bed, and the rest of her weight on the hand placed on her upper back, holding her down to the bed. The feeling was... fucking incredible. YFN had never been in a relationship where they hadn't thought it was weird that she wanted this, that she needed this. She took every single thrust with a whimper, a moan, a cry of ecstasy. Lucy realised how much she was enjoying it and took up a pace that was faster, harder, and fucking relentless. There was no stopping. No breaks. No slowing down or edging. There was only the feral drive of her strap into her little Australian, the wet fucking sounds and cries of ecstasy resonating around the room. Fuck, she was taking it well.

As she got close, her cries became higher in pitch and Lucy was dripping with sweat and excitement. She was also close. She fucked hard, ignoring the pain in her knee, and as they came to their final edge, Lucy put both hands on her upper back, holding her down hard as she fucked her into her orgasm. YFN yelled a muffled cry into the pillow, her back arching harder as she came, Lucy orgasming soon after, her eyes squeezed shut and the artery in her neck popping out as she forced her thrusts to slow down and drag it out.

They both finished and Lucy shuddered, collapsing on the bed next to YFN, absolutely spent. They laid like that for a while, regaining their breath and shivering from the stimulation overload.

YFN eventually managed move her head to the other side to look at Lucy. As soon as they saw each other, they reached for each other.

"Come with me to Spain." Lucy begged.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

21K 570 61
Female Footballer OC I don't claim to know the people in this story and so if their character, sexuality or storyline doesn't match their real life p...
21.1K 213 13
A book of imagines Leah Williamson Beth Mead Lucy Bronze Kiera Walsh Ella Toone Alessia Russo Mary Earps B x G And more.... Request taken
30.6K 447 20
Hello! Firstly I'm kind of still new to the writing side, I'm doing my best. Also, English is not my first language so if you see any mistakes let m...
13.6K 141 21
Oneshots for WOSO x Reader Leave requests in the comments or google forms ❤️