tension // lee minho

By fictionbyvivi

UPDATES EVERY WEDNESDAY!! choi soomin finds herself constantly drooling over the hot boy that works at her un... More

authors note & additional comments
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen 🔞
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen 🔞
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one 🔞
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-seven 🔞
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one 🔞
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four 🔞
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine 🔞
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three

chapter twenty-six

1.8K 115 146
By fictionbyvivi

jumping to conclusions

sorry btw i had to make you guys think the triple update wasn't coming cause i love the chaos <33
ANYWAYSSS— enjoy babes ;))

choi soomin

i frantically bang on the front door, probably getting an insane look from soobin who was walking up behind me.

"hey, hey, hey, calm down." soobin grabs my fist, pulling it away from the door. before i could attempt to knock again, the door opens, chan furrowing his brows.

"hey? what's with the banging?" he asks, looking between the two of us.

"where is minho?" i ignore his question.

"in his room..." he answers, looking over to soobin for an explanation. but he only shrugs.

"can i come in?" i ask, trying to not be rude, but he was taking too much time.

"sure, i-" i don't stick around to hear the rest of the sentence, practically running to the stairs, frantically climbing them and heading towards minho's room. his door was shut, causing my heart to drop. i don't even think to knock, going straight for the doorknob, only it doesn't open. his door was locked. fuck. i quickly knock on the door a few times, pressing my ear against the wood, trying to see if i could hear anything.

"minho?" i call out, knocking again after a few seconds.

"one second." he responds, followed by a faint fumbling sound and a few footsteps. i couldn't tell if there was more than one person in there. my heart was racing, jealousy bubbling inside of me. kara was hot, and minho was using me for sex, what's to say he wouldn't do the same with kara? i hear the lock click on the door, and i had to fight myself from opening the door before he did.

the door opened, revealing minho, his hair slightly messy, wearing a wrinkled white shirt, paired with a pair of black shorts. i couldn't tell if he just woke up, or if he had been just about to have sex with a certain sly blonde girl.

"can i come in?" i ask, trying to peer over his shoulder into the room, looking for any sign of kara.

"sure." he steps to the side. i instantly enter the room, my eyes darting around. the bed was unmade, his bathroom door was open, the light off, seemingly empty. his closet door was closed. would i look crazy if i opened it? probably. "what's with the outfit?" he asks, i could feel his eyes gazing at my body.

"was there a girl in here?" i ask. shit. i probably sound insane.

"huh?" he furrows his brows.

"i... i mean... what have you been up to?" i ask, trying to sound less crazy and jealous.

"um... i was about to sleep." he shrugs.

"i mean before that."

"i had dinner."

"um... before that?" i ask. had she really not come here?

"i was at the gym."

"so there wasn't a girl in here?" i ask, mentally groaning as i started to sound crazy once again.

"um... no? there is now." he motions towards me, slightly chuckling. i groan, glancing over to his bed with a slight pout. "why are you asking if i've had a girl in here?"

"i just... i thought... i don't know..." i trail off, avoiding his gaze.

"okay... what have you been up to?" he asks, taking a step closer to me.

"i was at a party." i tell him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"a party? i didn't know you went to those." he chuckles, now standing directly in front of me.

"i don't. but my best friend is in town so..." i mumble.

"your best friend? is she blonde? a little shorter than you? very bold?" my eyes widen at his words.

"what? you said no one was in here!" i retort, finally meeting his gaze.

"because there wasn't." he shrugs.

"but you met kara?"

"i did." he nods. "but that's not what you asked me. you asked me if i had any girls in here." i scoff. i felt my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach, it was likely that they did something. in my short time with minho, i learned he wasn't afraid to take what he wanted wherever he wanted. "what are you thinking about?" he asks, grabbing my chin with his thumb.

"rethinking this entire night." i roll my eyes, pushing his hand away from me.

"you seem upset." he cocks his head at me, a slight pout on his lips. why did he look so sexy right now? now was not the time.

"i'm not upset." i look away.

"you practically barged in here, not-so-subtly searching my room, and then you ask if i had a girl in here. and now that i told you i met kara, you're pouting."

"i'm not pouting." i retort. he chuckles, his hand coming up to tug on my bottom lip.

"you definitely are. i might even say you're... jealous?" he asks.

"what would i be jealous about?" i retort, contorting my face at him.

"you tell me." he shrugs.

"i'm not jealous."

"okay." he nods, plopping down on his bed. "well if you don't mind, i was about to go to sleep." i look at him with a slight frown, unsatisfied with this conversation. his eyes flicker to my lips, a light smirk tugging at his own. certain words on the tip of my tongue threatening to spill out, but i know they would make me sound crazy and possessive. then again, i've already made myself sound that way, what more do i have to lose?

"so which room did you fuck her in?" regret instantly flooding my body as the words left my lips. minho's eyes widen for a moment.

"what? you think i fucked her?" he suddenly starts laughing.

"i know that's why she came here." i retort. at this point, i was in too deep. might as well get all the information i could get.

"well she didn't get what she wanted in that case." i squint my eyes, scanning his face for any signs of insincerity. i couldn't find any.

"okay..." i felt awkward, rubbing my arms as i pursed my lips. minho cocks his head at me once again, the action still incredibly sexy.

"come here." he pats his exposed thigh, the sight reminding me of our first time together. i stare at him for a moment, fighting the dirty flashbacks of his encouraging words as i hungrily rode his thigh. and then i walk over to him. he reaches out, grabbing my waist with his hands, helping me climb comfortably onto his lap. he wraps his arms around me, holding me in place as he cutely looks up at me. "you're cute when you're jealous."

my breath got caught in my throat from his words. is he flirting with me? could he have feelings for me? i couldn't ignore the way my heartbeat picked up against my chest, feeling his thumbs draw light circles on my lower back as he looked up at me with almost sparkling eyes. curse men with shiny brown eyes. but as he took his bottom lip between his teeth, his gaze darkening slightly, i knew he was just saying it because he was horny.

that's all this would ever be. just sex. but frankly... i'm okay with that.

i'll just have to push back my feelings. and i think i know just the person to help with that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 9.2K 113
Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be too careful. But when a threat on the Que...
15.9K 1K 41
"Its just a bet, what could go wrong?" Felix, A literal sunshine is stuck with a grouchy storm cloud, with secrets. Will her plan to push him away s...
7.5K 385 8
Y/n y/l/n is the newest member of the group of immortals leaded by Andy and was together in the military with Nile. There was a big explosion on a mi...
86K 3K 22
in which lee minho seeks therapy for his anger issues. in which kim binna gets her dream job as a private therapist. "minho stop, we need to talk."...