Billionaire's Angel ( Complet...

By msjasly

Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved aroun... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Thank you / New Story Alert
Bonus Chapter - 2
Bonus Chapter - 3

Chapter - 44

15.6K 1.4K 276
By msjasly

Recap: Reyansh decide to start business to support women in village and rural areas as per Vaishu's idea.

*******************

A week passed by and it was the day of the hearing of the case at high court. Reyansh stayed home and Mithun decided to show up in his place. He arrived at the court as usual wearing a mask and saw Sethu and Priya had arrived even before him. They got seated and saw Jagan and his family had arrived already.

Once the judge arrived the details of the case was briefed and Arun was called to start his arguments.

Arun: Your honour, my client Mr. Jagan has been patient all these months to see his babies so before we start with the hearings for the custody I place my plea to grant permission to my client to see his babies as he has all the rights as the biological father. 

Coming back to the custody, Ms. Vaishnavi considered her love for Mr. Reyansh the most that she wanted a divorce from Jagan when she was pregnant. The affair between Vaishnavi and Mr. Reyansh was the reason for the divorce. What proof do we have that the babies will be safe with Mr. Reyansh when they are someone else blood ? They are not married yet and any day if Reyansh and Vaishnavi decide to break up then what will happen to the babies ? Like I already placed my argument in the last hearing Ms. Vaishnavi has not yet graduated or has a job to take care of herself and the babies. So considering the fact that Mr. Reyansh and Vaishnavi doesn't have a stabilized life and that may be a problem to the future of the babies I request you to grant the custody to my client Mr. Jagan and he is ready to give permission to let the mother meet the babies on the weekends in his presence. Thank you, your honour.

The judge noted the points and Sethu was called next for his arguments.

Sethu: Your honour, seems like Mr. Arun is yet to have a complete discussion with his client about the depth of the case as well as the past of his client.

Can Mr. Jagan let the court know on the school and college life of Ms. Vaishnavi ? No, they can't because Ms. Vaishnavi was under house arrest by Jagan's family and she was only home tutored for the sake of the will by her parents. When she was not allowed out of the house then how could have she met Mr. Reyansh, one of the richest man of our country who is always swarmed by the media and paparazzi.

Coming to the point of affair, it was actually Mr.Jagan who had an affair and he was obsessed with the girl to the extent that he got married to her even before he got divorced from his first wife Ms. Vaishnavi. Evidence are the photos and videos taken during the marriage and here is the certificate from cyber team that the evidences are not fake.

Priya came forward and gave the photos and video was also played to show Jagan getting married to Sakshi. Jagan's lawyer and parents glared at Jagan for being so lethargic whereas Sethu passed a file before he started with his arguments and called Jagan for cross examination.

Sethu: Your honour, these are the medical reports of Ms. Vaishnavi given by the doctor when she was pregnant. The first report is when she was confirmed to be pregnant along with it is the copy of the petition for mutual divorce. The difference between the date is 4 months. My point here is why did Mr. Jagan agreed to divorce her knowing very well his wife was 4 months pregnant ? 

Jagan: She wanted the divorce so that she could run away with Reyansh. She started threatening and we got threats even from Mr. Reyansh to agree for the divorce so we had to do it.

Sethu: Did you file any complaint against Mr. Reyansh for threatening you ? Did you inform the court about Vaishnavi being pregnant during the time of divorce ? 

Jagan: I was scared of him. He could do anything with his money. 

Sethu: So what made you to fight against him now ? Did someone help you ?

Jagan: No, I m ready to face any threats for my babies ?

Sethu: If you wanted your babies then why did you throw Vaishnavi out of your home in the middle of the night ?

Jagan: She left on her own.

Sethu: Lies. Your honour, Mr.Jagan and his family threw her out of the home in the middle of the night with nothing in her hands. Vaishnavi met with an accident and that happened to be my client Mr. Reyansh's car. He got her admitted in the hospital in an unconscious state. Report and admission form from the hospital are submitted for your reference. 

Reyansh's friend Mithun and his mother like figure Mrs.Asha decided to give shelter to Vaishnavi and the babies so they took them to his home and they took care of them. He fell in love with a girl whom he saved in the middle of a night and they got engaged. Ms. Vaishnavi trusted Reyansh to the extent that she had let Reyansh adopt the babies who are now the legal heirs of Mr. Reyansh. Mr. Jagan got to know about this and wanted the babies only because he wanted the properties of Mr. Reyansh.

Ms. Vaishnavi was abused and all her properties, business were snatched by Mr.Jagan. He blackmailed her to kill the babies so Vaishnavi has given all her properties and business to him in order to save her babies. I would like to call Mr. Padmanaban, attorney and he was also legal advisor of Ms. Vaishavi's father.

Shocking Jagan and his family Padmanaban entered the court room and pledged to speak only the truth. He explained everything that happened in Vaishnavi's life and Sethu thanked him.

Sethu: A man like Jagan, who had affairs when he was married, blackmailed his wife with the life of his unborn babies to give all her properties and a heartless man like him who threw his divorced wife in the middle of the night, the same night she gave birth to the babies can never be a good father to his babies. How can we trust that his wife Mrs.Sakshi whom he is hiding all these months will take care of the babies ? Someone who wants only money never deserves the custody of the case.

Mithun passed a file to Sethu which he gave it to the judge.

Sethu: These are the evidences that Mr. Jagan and his wife Mrs. Sakshi has met Ms. Lavanya in the jail. She is the daughter of the ex finance advisor Giridharan. She was faking that she was the girl friend of Mr. Reyansh but when my client got engaged to Ms. Vaishnavi she decided to revenge and got hands with Jagan.

I would like to register that Ms. Lavanya was charged for kidnapping the girl baby of Ms. Vaishanvi and Mr. Reyansh. She is also suspected to have hands with child trafficking. My client suspect that Mr. Jagan has hands behind his daughter's kidnap. 

In all ways my client cares for his babies and his love of life so I request you to reject the petition for custody by Mr. Jagan and give the complete custody of the babies to my client Mr. Reyansh and Ms. Vaishnavi. Also I would like to press charges against Mr. Jagan under IPC 415, 468 and 470. We wanted all the properties, money and business to be returned to Ms. Vaishnavi. Thats all your honour.

Judge: Mr. Arun do you want to conclude your statements ?

Arun: Your honour, my client has not seen his babies until now. He is repenting for everything that has happened in the past. I request you to permit my client to meet his babies.

Judge: The court has heard the statements and arguments of both petitioner and the defendant. The judgement will be read by tomorrow at 11. Court is adjourned.

Everyone stood for the judge to leave and Mithun hugged Sethu for his excellence in arguing.

They were about to leave but Mithun stopped when Jagan called him.

Jagan: Mr. Mithun, talk to your friend and let him know that I wanted to meet him. I will back of from the case and we shall get settled offline.

Mithun: You had the audacity to say that he had affair with Vaishu and now you wanted to meet him ? Why do you want to back off now when you already lost the case ? Be happy I m leaving without punching you today.

Mithun walked out and Arun glared at Jagan.

Arun: I did a mistake accepting your case. I knew you were hiding something from me and I m still sure there is more into the case but I m not ready to fight for you anymore. Sure they are waiting to get you arrested or file more case on you so better find someone else to fight it.

Mithun returned home and Vaishu rushed to him with Reyansh following her.

Vaishu: Mithun brother, what happened at the court ? did the judge announce that Ishaan and Ishika will be only mine and Reyansh babies ?

Mithun: Judgement will be read tomorrow Vaishu. But don't worry Ishu babies will be with us forever. That bastard said that you and Reyansh are not married yet and if you both decide to breakup before marriage the babies will be left with no one to care. He also said that you are not educated to go for a job to take care of yourself and the babies if you both break up.

Vaishu: How can he say that ? Reyansh will never leave me or the babies. 

She turned to Reyansh and started sobbing hugging him.

Vaishu: Ansh, I m sorry. I should have listened to you. You were right. I should have agreed to marriage and study further. We shall get married even today and I will sign the admission form to join the university. Please tell me that Ishaan and Ishika will be with us only. Judgment is tomorrow so lets get married today. I m ready Ansh, lets get married.

Reyansh cupped her face and placed his finger on her lips to stop her ranting.

Reyansh: Listen to him completely Avi. You trust me ?

Vaishu nodded her head and he side hugged her gesturing Mithun to continue. 

Mithun: We gave all the evidences about his affair before divorce, Mr. Padmanaban testified against Jagan. Also we proved that Lavanya was the one who instigated him to file the case for custody. We proved all his claims wrong and also requested to press charges against him for cheating and taking all your properties and business from you. Ishu babies are yours and they will be with us forever. 

Kajal came with a tray and gave sweets to everyone.

Kajal: Vaishu, didn't I say not to worry. Tomorrow after the judgement we are going out to celebrate the victory. Who will treat us all ?

Reyansh: Treat is mine. Decide the location and start the preparations for it.

Reyansh nudged Vaishu to follow him and they left to their room. Reyansh closed the door and made her sit on the bed. He sat next to her and Vaishu laid with her head on his lap. He caressed her hair and patted her arms gently.

Vaishu: Ansh, we won't lose the custody because we aren't married right ? Shall we.... Ansh shall we..

Reyansh placed his finger on her lips to stop her.

Reyansh: Avi papa, namma kozhandhainga namma kitta dhan irupanga. Naa unakku promise panni irukken nyabagam irukku la ? nee, naa, Ishaan, Ishika eppavum onna iruppom. Nalaikku judgement vandha apram marriage pathi pesuvom.                                                                                            ( Avi baby, our babies will be with us only. Do you remember my promise ? You, me, Ishaan and Ishika will be together forever. We will discuss our marriage after the judgement tomorrow)

Vaishu took his hand and kissed his palm. Reyansh smiled at her and saw her pulling her knees close to her abdomen. He remembered the last time he saw her doing that.

Flashback:

Reyansh returned from office and saw Asha taking care of babies. After giving his greetings and showering his muffins with kisses he entered the room looking for Vaishu. He saw her asleep on the couch with her knees pulled to her abdomen and her eyebrows were knitted together as if she was in pain.

He knelt on the floor and touched her cheek to wake her up.

Reyansh: Avi, I m back from office. Open your eyes and look at me angel. 

Vaishu opened her eyes and he saw tears brimming in her eyes which made him panic.

Reyansh: Avi, what happened ? Why are you crying ? Are you not feeling well ? I will call the doctor.

He was about to call the doctor but Vaishu stopped him shaking her head.

Vaishu: I m fine Ansh. Go refresh and I will get you dinner.

Reyansh: Avi, you are scaring me. I can see you are in pain so tell me what happened to you or I m calling the doctor now.

Vaishu felt shy and embarrassed to tell him about her periods. She tried to leave to avoid the talks but hissed feeling a sharp pain and sat back in the couch. Reyansh was by her side quickly stroking her back.

Reyansh: This is not at all good. Come lets go to the hospital. I will inform the doctor to be there to check you. Let me carry you.

He tried to carry her but Vaishu stopped him.

Vaishu: Ansh, this is normal pain so let go of this and go refresh.

Reyansh: Will you now tell me what happened to you ? How could a pain be normal ?

Vaishu: This is my monthly time Ansh. Please get lost. 

Reyansh thought for sometime and realized what she meant and smiled looking at the hues of pink on her cheek. He sat next to her and wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

Reyansh: Vaishu, why are you feeling shy to share this with me ? Now tell me do you experience this pain every month ?

Vaishu: Yes, but only the first day. I will be fine in the morning. Now go refresh and come to have dinner.

Reyansh: Dinner can wait and I have something else to take care.

He carried her in bridal style and laid her on the bed. When she was about to get up he stopped her and started pressing her lower back and Vaishu moaned feeling relaxed. Reyansh kept massaging her back and abdomen until she fell asleep.

Flashback ends.

Reyansh didn't need to question her to know what she was going through. Who will know her well if not him ? He placed her head on the pillow and laid next to her and hugging her from behind and he started massaging her back and abdomen. Vaishu felt relaxed and loosened her legs for him to massage. She closed her eyes drifting into sleep feeling safe and comfortable in the safest place on earth, his embrace.

**************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 7.1K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
83.1K 2.8K 24
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
349K 28.9K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
221K 14.3K 47
"What have I done? I should have told my brother that I'm not interested in this marriage, especially with the guy who looks at me as if I were his p...