✓ The sweet life of 50 cannon...

By prince05026

Author: taro puff pastry Ji Tian's family was cannon fodder in their last life, her mother was pushed down by... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
End

53

785 18 0
By prince05026

There are more living creatures in the space, not to mention that it is really a lot more lively.

The little chicken cubs are fluffy, walking crookedly and twisting, and from time to time they will chirp some and eat, which is particularly cute.

Listening to their chirping, Ji Tian's heart softened.

Also because of thinking about this group of chicks, Ji Tian finally became less obsessed with learning Xi.

At the same time, Ji Tian gradually discovered that she could vaguely understand what chickens like to eat and what they don't like to eat.

This made Ji Tian interested, and began to study what chickens like to eat, and later even began to study feed.

Not to mention, maybe Ji Tian is really talented in this area, learning Xi physics while learning how to match Xi feed, but for half a year, Ji Tian really relied on his own exploration and prepared a chicken feed.

Ji Tian experimented with a batch of chicken cubs in the space, and found that the chickens in the space ate her chicken feed, and the chickens in the space that could only grow up in four months now grew up in two months.

That's cut in half! Moreover, chickens raised on feed taste the same as chickens raised on grain, but at the same time, chickens that eat feed grow faster and are more likely to grow more meat.

Moreover, Ji Tian's feed formula does not use anything strange, that is, ordinary bud rice crumbs, plus sweet potato flour and potato flour, as well as fish bone powder, shell powder and so on.

The more than ten kinds of ingredients in the recipe are very ordinary ingredients, and the most important recipe is the wild vegetables that Ji Tian found in the space, which was named a nutritious dish by Ji Tian.

The reason why it is so named is because at first it is because there are no other wild vegetables and weeds in the space except for the grain herbs planted by Ji Tian.

As a result, her father got a tree into the space, and after raising chickens, this wild vegetable that grew larger than cabbage and had leaves like banana leaves suddenly appeared in the space.

Ji Tian has lived for so many years, and she has never seen this kind of dish, at that time she was afraid of poison, so she deliberately pulled out this dish, so as not to poison the chicks.

As a result, Ji Tian found that this kind of wild vegetable actually began to grow continuously, and it couldn't be pulled out at all.

And the chickens like this kind of dish, and they have no problem eating it, and they even grow faster and healthier.

Ji Tian began to pay attention to this kind of wild vegetable, she even asked Ji Chengcheng to buy a testing instrument, and the results found out that this wild vegetable is high in nutrition and rich in trace elements, especially phosphorus, which is a lot higher.

The main needs of chickens when they grow up are calcium and phosphorus.

Therefore, Ji Tian moved his mind and added nutritious vegetables to chicken feed.

Of course, nutritious dishes can actually replenish people's bodies, but well! This kind of nutrition, don't look good at growing and growing, but in fact, it is unpalatable to death, and it is more unpalatable than weeds.

Ji Tian felt that unless it was a famine year, it was estimated that no one would like to eat this kind of dish.

The feed is fed to the chickens in the space, the chickens grow very well, and then Ji Tian used the Ji and ordinary chickens who were fed the feed to detect, and found that the various elements in the two chickens were similar, that is, even if the feed was eaten, the feed chickens were also healthy chickens.

But the feed is mainly used in the world outside the space, and the light experiments in the space, Ji Tian feels unsafe.

Therefore, after the Chinese New Year, Ji Tian asked Ji Chengcheng to build a chicken pen in the yard of his home, ready to feed the chicks.

At the same time, Ji Tian found that there were no nutritious vegetables around her, so she collected a bunch of nutritious vegetable seeds and scattered them in the vegetable yard rented by her family.

Afraid that only his own family has this kind of dish, which will arouse suspicion, Ji Tian also rode a bicycle, surrounded the capital, and scattered the seeds of nutritious vegetables all over the capital.

Another two months later...

Ji Tian's family said that it was in the capital, but in fact, it was far away from the city and belonged to the countryside on the edge of the city.

Therefore, even in the capital, Ji Tian's family has a good relationship with the surrounding neighbors, and they often visit each other.

No, when Ji Tian's chickens just grew up, Ji Tian's neighbor, Aunt Ge, came to the door.

When Aunt Ge came, Ji Tian was feeding the chickens, and when she saw Ji Tian standing by the chicken pen casually, her momentum was comparable to that of the captain, so Aunt Ge was a little more restrained, and her voice was lowered.

"Yo! Tiantian, you're at home today! Why are you still feeding the chickens, these are your mother's work, you are a college student, you don't have to touch these.

In fact, in Aunt Ge's heart, the girl should work more, otherwise she will be disgusted when she comes to her husband's house in the future.

However, Ji Tianke is different from others, she is a college student at a young age, she is a graduate, and she is only sixteen.

If Ji Tian marries when she is twenty years old, then she can earn at least 600 yuan for her family a year, and 2,004 yuan in four years, which is completely a golden pimple!

And Aunt Ge also heard that Ji Tian just reads, and she doesn't spend money, and every month the school gives her, in addition to her living expenses, there are still a few yuan left.

In addition, Ji Tian got good grades in the final exam, and the school would reward him with fifty yuan for a semester.

The money that Ji Tian earns, there is no girl in their village who can compare, so Ji Tian must be different from other girls.

Aunt Ge was cautious, she couldn't let go of her hands and feet at all, Ji Tian saw this, and it was not easy to talk to Aunt Ge, and said: "Aunt Ge, my mother went out to buy salt, and she just fed a chicken, I can't be tired, you are here to find my mother!" Then you go into the house with me to rest, and my mother will be back soon.

"No, no," Aunt Ge hurriedly waved her hand, "It's not a big deal for me to come, Ji Tian, you don't have to worry about me."

Aunt

Ge is saying polite words, if Ji Tian really doesn't entertain her, it is estimated that when she leaves the gate of the Ji family, she will say that Ji Tian is not sensible.

However, Ji Tian was still feeding the chickens, and in a hurry, she didn't feed it slowly, but poured all the feed into the chicken trough.

The chicken feed was all made into gray particles by Ji Tian, and Aunt Ge saw it, and asked with hot eyes, "Ji Tian, what are you feeding the chickens?"

Ji Tian saw that Aunt Ge's face was full of curiosity, and he didn't hide it from her, he smiled and said, "This is feed."

"Feed?? Your chickens grow so fast, are they just eating feed?

At the beginning, Aunt Ge saw Ji Chengcheng come back with chicken cubs, she saw that the chicken cubs that Ji Chengcheng bought were vibrant, and asked Ji Chengcheng to help her bring ten.

As a result, two months have passed, and half of my chickens have died, and they have not grown to a pound.

But none of Ji Tian's family died, and the youngest chicken was at least three, and some had already begun to lay eggs.

is also a chicken, why does Ji Tian's family grow so fast? Aunt Ge is really too curious.

No, Aunt Ge is even very hot, her chickens will not lay eggs for at least two months, but Ji Tian's family has already begun to lay eggs, Ji Tian's chickens have laid eggs two times earlier than their own, how many eggs are there? That's all money!

Aunt Ge is sure that Ji Tian's family must have a secret recipe for raising chickens, but the secret recipe is this thing, Ge DaMom estimated that she just asked, and Zhang Qingyu wouldn't say it.

That is, only Ji Tian is here today, thinking that Ji Tian may not know the importance of the matter, Aunt Ge is bold and wants to come up with the secret recipe.

Aunt Ge is surrounded by loose wrinkles and skin, and ordinary people really can't notice it.

But Ji Tian is not a child, how could she be deceived by her?

But so be! Ji Tian Zheng felt that his own chickens were too few, the base was too small, and he looked good after feeding the feed, but he didn't dare to guarantee that feeding other chickens would have the same effect

Aunt

Ge came just in time, and Ji Tian could just use her chickens for experiments.

As for eating, it doesn't matter if there is a problem, the Ge family doesn't have many chickens, and they have to pay for it.

Ji Tian first smiled mysteriously, and then hooked the corners of his mouth and said, "Yes!" This feed is newly researched by a professor in our school, and I am familiar with the professor, so I got a little bit and came back to feed my chickens, and now I look at it, and the results are good. The

professor, who seems to be the most powerful teacher in the school, is no wonder he can make such a powerful feed.

Aunt Ge immediately hit the snake and said, "That Ji Tian, can you give me some of your family's feed."

Originally, Aunt Ge still didn't believe in Ji Tian's feed, but when the professor's name was taken out, Aunt Ge believed it.

Those professors, since they can all be teachers, must be very powerful, and I have no reason not to believe it.

Ji Tian took the pot of feed first, and then walked over to Aunt Ge and said, "Of course you can, when our family moved here, we were taken care of by Aunt You, just a little feed, even if you don't mention it, my mother will tell you later."

Then, Ji Tian went to the pocket with the feed and filled a pot of feed for Aunt Ge.

Seeing that Ji Tian's feed was not much left, Aunt Ge felt that Ji Tian was a very good person, such a precious feed, she was willing to give herself so much, good boy!

Aunt Ge left satisfied, and then she fed the chickens with feed and wheat bran, and sure enough, within a few days, her chickens grew meat at a speed visible to the naked eye.

After feeding the feed given by Ji Tian, Aunt Ge's chicken has at least grown a pound of meat.

However, at this time, only half a month has passed.

Aunt Ge is a local, her house is surrounded by her relatives and friends, everyone comes and goes, and Aunt Ge does not hide it, everyone sees the matter of feed in their eyes.

The feed for chickens is too real, and the people around them are red-eyed, and they all ran to Ji Tian's house and asked Ji Tian to give them some feed.

There is a lot of space in the feed Ji Tian, and the things in the formula are worthless, and she makes hundreds of catties at a time.

However, no matter how worthless it is, like fishbone shell powder, it still costs a little money, and Ji Tian doesn't want to lose money and send feed to people who have nothing to do with him.

Therefore, at that time, Ji Tian was embarrassed and said that her family's feed was gone, and the feed was given by the professor, and she didn't have the face to ask for it.

The opportunity to make money is right in front of you, and no one who comes is willing to give it up.

Many of them begged Ji Tian to help and ask, to see if they could get some more feed back?

Ji Tian gritted his teeth and reluctantly agreed.

Then, Ji Tian waited for several days, and when everyone's patience was almost exhausted, he came back and said that the professor said that it was okay to give the feed, but his feed was also spent on materials to match, and he couldn't afford to send it more.

However, considering everyone's difficulties, the professor said that sweet potatoes or potatoes, wheat bran, rice bran, etc. can be used for feed.

Potatoes and sweet potatoes are exchanged for four catties of feed, and wheat bran and rice bran are exchanged for three catties of feed.

The peasants around the capital are still much better than the peasants in other places.

Therefore, there are still people who exchange these cheap wheat bran, rice bran, sweet potatoes, and potatoes for feed.

The coarse grains and rice bran that Ji Tian asked for were all worthless things, compared to chicken and eggs, they were far behind.

Next, people come to Ji Tian's house every day to change feed, less for more than ten catties, and more for dozens of catties.

After a month, as long as the feed was changed, the chickens in the family grew a lot, and the chance of getting sick also decreased.

Everyone knows the benefits of feed, one spread ten to hundred, and soon everyone within a radius of ten miles will know, and Ji Tian has also fallen into the eyes of people with a heart. ,,,,.. .. ,,,,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 9.8K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
67.4K 1.7K 66
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
130K 3.6K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
176K 10.8K 49
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...