My bestfriends sister (part2)

By yanna202016

Part of my brothers best friend. They went their separate ways but can they keep it that way? More

Part 2 intro
IM OUT HERE IN MIAMI
Why would you do that?
Live
Back to school
Court
New girl
Paternity
Say yes
Old friend
First tat
21 years and sad
Thanksgiving
Happy holiday
Not funny is it?
Custody?
Apologize
To the good stuff
Im not mad
Retwist
Let's vote
Tea party
Meet my family
Halloween party
Happy Halloween
Vacay
In the ocean
Port 1
Port 2
Expect the unexpected
Why you aint tell me?
Thats just my baby daddy
Act right
Secret
Emergency
Gender reveal
Valentines day
Valentines Day 2
Baby shower
Baby?
Lets talk about it
You're weird
Im back
Bad kid
Together again
Results
Trey
Another baby?
Tasha k
Welcome baby
Get back and get slapped
And wow
Timeout
Start of a dead beat?

Khlay

2.8K 86 266
By yanna202016

I know I told some of y'all I'd be dropping 5 chapters but I was outside on new years and ain't get in the house until 4:30. Mwah love yall🫶🏾

Taz (19)
Friday October 14th

Ard Ard I know how shit looks right now with marsh but... that girl annoying as hell. I fuck with her don't get me wrong but I don't do that arguing shit. Khlay flew down today so I ordered her an Uber to my house. I don't trust no bitch and I don't love no bitch.

"Heyy" she smiled making her way up my porch.

"Wassup?" I said giving her a head nod.

"Oouu your house is nice. You live here by yourself?" She asked looking around the living room.

"Yea"

"What you do to afford this by yourself?"

"Work" I shrugged.

"Doing what?" She laughed. She's laughing at everything. Ain't shit funny.

I turned around looking back at her and laughed. She wanting to know too much. " I run my own business."

"Again... doing what?" She asked laughing.

"How good you suck dick on a scale from 1-10?" I asked changing the subject. Gotta get down to the real reason why she's here.

"An 8 I guess" she shrugged.

" mmm ok"

"Why?"

"Just asking. You don't sleep wild do you?"

"Not that I know of" she said shaking her head no.

"You got one time to do anything wild while I'm sleep and you sleeping next to my dog"

"Where does he sleep?" She asked with a concerned look.

"She sleeps in the basement"

"You're funny af" she laughed again. I looked at her with a straight face because I don't see the fucking joke.

Marsh had FaceTimed me but I declined it and put my phone on DND. She not Rey fuck up what I got going on. I'll talk to her later.

"What we finna do?" She asked as she followed me up the steps to my room.

"When you get comfortable we gonna fuck"

"Besides that" she scoffed.

"That's what you came down here for. I ain't say we were gonna go on a date. I said come see me" I reiterated. If she wanted a date night or some shit she should have found another nigga for that.

"So you're wasting my time?"

"No you wasting your own time. I want ass for the weekend. I'm just being honest"

"Am I being punked?" She laughed nervously.

"ahaha" I laughed sarcastically with her then held a straight face. "No"

"Woooww what happened to the taz I met in May?"

"You know what... you can ride with me let's go" I nodded throwing on a hoodie and my air forces.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Somewhere to chill"

I had something to do later but since she wanna be out and about she can sit in this is mf trap and enjoy herself some company. We headed out the door and got in my car shortly pulling off. She just sitting there acting all shy and shit. Taliece would be talking my head off.

"Ummm who lives here?" Khlay mugged staring out the window as we pulled up to the house.

"No one this our chill spot."

"Wtf?" She mugged again.

"When you get in here don't touch a mf thing. Speak when spoken too and don't stare at nobody. Everything these people say is a joke so don't get in your feelings." I explained to her. They might not be joking with her who knows and who cares?

"How do I know they're joking?"

"You'll know when they're serious"

I got out of the car and made my way into the house with Khlay following behind me. The original 4 were here as always.

"We ain't seen yo ass in three days and now you wanna show up" Lo mugged.

"I actually enjoyed not seeing your face for three days" Mar smiled.

"Fuck that who's she?" Cash asked pointing out the obvious human body standing beside me.

"I'm khlay" she smiled waving at them.

"No no no who aaarrreee yooouuu?" Lo asked again with khlay not getting the question.

"A friend of Taz" she shrugged.

"This my "homegirl"" I explained with quotation marks.

"I got a serious question" cash asked with his finger up.

"Does that question pertain to you know who?"

"Yea" he confirmed.

"Ask me that shit later not right now"

"Bro tryna fuck his groove up" mar laughed.

"This mf ain't shit" Mookie sighed shaking his head.

"Sooo khlay..." Lo called out. Here we go.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Do you know how to fight?" Lo asked and everyone head turned towards her.

"Ummm I know how to defend myself"

"How long yall gonna be homeboy and homegirl for?" Mookie asked.

"Why yall asking her so many questions?" I asked back. Grilling tf outta her.

"Nigga you know why" Mookie straight faced.

"Talk about something else"

"I miss my girl" Lo sighed looking at a picture on her phone but I couldn't see.

"You and what's her face back together?" Cash asked.

"No me and Taliece going through it right now. She's in this strictly dickly phase" Lo sighed again rolling her eyes.

"Lo shut tf up" I mugged.

"My sister not gay bitch" Mookie laughed shaking his head.

" she's gay for me"

"I'm not paying you no mind" he flagged off.

Khlay was laughing lowly to herself which made the house stop talking and stare at her. Fuck is she finding so funny?

"Fuck you laughing at?" I asked blowing smoke out my mouth.

"I was laughing at what she said"

"You find her dyke ass funny?" Cash asked.

"Just a little"

"Don't be laughing at me" Lo said giving her a straight face.

"I was laughing with you not at you"

"I kind of fuck with shordy" Mar nodded. Of course his hoe ass do.

I stayed at the house for about another hour then I started to get horny so I had to dip on out of there.

"Imma fuck wit y'all" I stretched standing up from my seat and giving everyone a dap goodbye.

"Damn where you Rey go?" Mar asked with his nosey ass.

"Rey go crack something" I mumbled.

"Ahh stay strapped" he nodded.

"When am I never?"

"Do I need to answer that?" Mookie blurted out.

"No mf"

I followed behind khlay out the door and down the steps to my car. She was quiet and stayed to herself which I liked because Taliece acted the same way.

"Can you stop and get me some food?" She asked.

" you want me to get you some food?" I asked double checking.

"Or I'll get it" she shrugged with an attitude.

"Sounds better"

"Why have me come out here if you are going to act like this?"

"My intentions were to fuck."

"So? You can at-least act like a fucking gentlemen" she scoffed folding her arm.

" what did you think you was getting out of this?"

"I want the Taz that I met in Texas"

"And you got him"

"No I got a dickhead... I'm about to cut my trip short" she threatened. Ion gaf. I got a bitch that's gonna let me fuck while her brother watch tv.

I didn't respond and just nodded my head. Let me calm my ass down and stop being so uptight. I pulled up to cookout so that she could try something new. I wasn't hungry but I let her order what she wanted and I paid.

"You got cash app or Apple Pay?" She asked pulling out her phone.

"Don't worry about it"

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yea I'm sure. Keep your money"

I grabbed her food from the dude in the window then pulled out of the line and headed home. When I made it to the crib I parked out front and made my way to the front door with her following behind me. As soon as I walked in Savy started to bark and growl. I went to go let her outside in the backyard and put her a bowl of food and water out.

"When you done meet me upstairs" she smirked biting her lip.

"Where else was I gonna meet you?"

"Boy just go with it" she huffed rolling her eyes at me.

"My fault" I laughed .

I straightened up a little bit then headed upstairs. Khlay was already stripped down to her bra and panties when I had walked into the room. She sat me down at the edge of the bed and started to seduce me. I ain't even got to put in the work.

Khlay giving me head was not cutting it no matter how much spit and noises she made I could not get into it. It might be she can't give head or it might be I'm too deep into my thoughts about shit. I kept having short day dreams about Taliece and I couldn't stop having them.

"Lay on your back" I demanded.

Khlay got up from her knees and laid on her back at the edge of the bed spreading her legs open. I stripped out of my pants and slowly inserted myself in.

"Oh fuck" she moaned pushing on my stomach.

"Move yo hand"

"Fuuuuck" she moaned louder.

I hit her with some deep strokes. I was trying to fuck her insides up. By the time I'm done I want her to complain her stomach hurting and she can't walk.

"Shit right there" khlay moaned as her toes curled up. I had her ankles touching her ears.

"Let that shit out"

"Fuck I'm bout to cum" she moaned and fluids started to go all over the place. That reminded me of the time I had taliece balled up in my backseat at her aunt's house and made her squirt for the first time.

A short minute later khlay fluids pushed me out and she got to shaking. Her legs shook so bad she couldn't go another round but she fought for it. I put her into doggystyle and finished that way. Sex was a 6.8/10.

"You're most def not a little boy" she huffed out of breath.

"Told you. You good though?"

"Yea im straight." She nodded.

"There's extra towels and stuff in the bathroom when you're comfortable to get up."

"Ok"

I walked out the room and went to take me a quick shower. Wtf am I doing bro? I'm just playing with bitches feelings and for what?

Saturday October 15th

I was woken up today by a few licks to the face. When I opened my eyes Savy was staring dead at me. I'm trying to figure how tf she got out.

"I'm sorry. I was feeding her and she took off running upstairs." Khlay apologized as she walked in my room.

"You straight. You ain't have to do that"

"You were sleeping good I didn't mind"

I just nodded my head and went to go brush my teeth and wash my face. When I got done I went into my closet and picked out a Nike sweatsuit. I had some shit to do later on today and I was not feeling it.

"You hungry?" She asked leaning against my door way.

"No im good"

"Ok. What's the plan for today?"

"I gotta go handle something then imma come back and we can chill. I'm not feeling being outside right now" I expressed to her. This shit is depressing.

"That's fine with me"

I know it is bitch you ain't got no choice. I hopped on the game for about an hour and that's when I heard a noise from downstairs so I took my headset off my ears.

"Turn your phone off real quick" I demanded still listening out for the noise that was getting closer. Whoever it was can't creek for shit.

The noise got louder and there were footsteps slowly creeping its way to my room. I grabbed my gun out of my dresser and cocked it back. Whoever tf it is about to lose their life.

"Babe?" Marsh called out slowly opening the door.

"Fuck is you doing in my shit and how'd you get in here?" I asked letting out a breath of relief. I took the bullet out the chamber and put the gun back on safety.

"My key duh and who tf is this?" Marsh asked mugging khlay who was chilling in my bed.

"My homegirl" I lied.

"Your homegirl? You ain't tell me about no homegirls except for Lo"

"I don't tell you shit" I shrugged.

"This is what you're doing now? Huh?"

"Bro get tf out my shit forreal" I huffed. It's ghetto to be arguing in-front of company.

"Maybe I should just go" khlay mumbled with a scared look. She better defend herself.

"And where tf is you gonna go?" I asked mugging her.

"..." she got quiet.

"Exactly so stay right there"

"You fucked her didn't you?" Marsh asked.

"Get out marsh"

"No. Who tf are you and why are you in my niggas bed?"

"Man get tf out my shit forreal" I huffed shoving marsh out of my room.

I pulled her by her arm towards my front door and walked her to her car. I was already not in the mood and she's just making it worse.

"Get off of me Amylis." She yelled pulling her arm out of my grip.

"Straighten your fucking face up."

"You're gonna cheat on me right in front of my face and then lie to me about it"

"We'll talk later" I reasoned with her.

"No I wanna talk now" she pouted fighting me while I attempted to put her in her car.

" marsh go home and I'm not gonna say it again" I straight faced slamming her car door shut.

I walked back into the house and upstairs to my room grabbing everything I needed. I was so fucking blown at the moment I forgot I had company.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?" Khlay questioned. I don't have to tell her shit.

"Because you don't owe her shit so it didn't matter"

"But it does"

"It don't. You can leave or stay idgaf anymore. I'll be back" I said and walked out of the room.

I made my way to my car and quickly pulled off. Fuck my seatbelt and fuck abiding by the laws. A nigga set hisself up and I'm the only one to blame.

I pulled up to the trap a short moment later parking my car behind cash. I got out and jumped into the stolo with everyone else.

"Fuck wrong with you?" Cash asked mugging me.

"I'm not even trying to get into it. I just wanna get this shit over with"

"It's a big bag we getting for this shit so yo mind gotta be right" cash explained. I know what's on the line and I know imma be in this car for 2 fucking hours with these niggas.

"And it is so come on"

After their dirty work

"Bro hurry up pee" I rushed Mar who was taking his sweet ass time to pee. I was tired of his dick being in my face.

"Stop yelling at me I'm trying to concentrate"

"Nigga come on it's cold and you playing" I huffed sucking my teeth at him.

"How about you pee on your own fucking hands"

"I can't bitch" I replied. I didn't feel the need to pee and Mar is full of food and water.

"Ok then"

"Mar forreal hurry up" I rushed again.

"Ard here it comes" he smirked.

"Stop with that gay shit. And don't piss on my fucking shoes"

"Imma piss in your face" he straight faced readjusting his aim.

As Mar started to pee I cleaned my hands real good then cupped my hands together and threw a little bit of pee on him since he wanna play so fucking much.

"Ew wtf" he gagged trying to dodge his own urine.

"That's for playing so fucking much"

"Shut up bitch" he clapped back aiming his penis to pee on me. For him to take so long to pee he still has so much built up with his fatass.

"Mar you're trifling" Lo gagged.

"I'll piss on you next" he threatened aiming at her.

"Imma smack tf outta you"

While he talking trying to pee on Lo I ran up from behind him and put him in a chokehold sticking a finger in his mouth and rubbing it on his lips.

"Pfffft" Mar spat.

"EEWWWWW" Mookie gagged.

"This nigga still peeing" cash screamed dodging the sprinkle of pee that went everywhere.

"Get off me mf" Mar yelled .

"You done playing?"

"Imma piss on your foot" he threatened.

"BOTH OF YALL CHILL TF OUT" Mookie scolded.

"Put that lil ass dick away" Lo gagged.

"You done?" I asked.

"Let me go bitch"

"Say you're done or imma stick my finger back in your mouth"

"Both of yall let tf go." Cash said.

Cash separated the both of us then Mookie slapped Mar in the back of his head. He too damn old to be acting like this.

"Now I gotta go get checked out" mar huffed mugging me while he tucked himself away.

"Drink some bleach you'll be Ard" I shrugged.

" nigga imma die"

"That's the point" I nodded.

"Both of yall niggas childish" Mookie said shaking his head.

"That's him" I blamed.

"No you started it you threw piss on me. MY OWN FUCKING PISS" Mar yelled. Fucking tattle teller.

"MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN ON SOME GAY SHIT"

"Watch me slap you" he said cocking his hand back.

"Do it bitch"

"AYE CUT IT TF OUT GET IN THE FUCKING CAR NOW!" Mookie yelled shoving the both of us.

Everyone packed up into the car and headed back to the trap. We had someone come and get the car to ditch it for us. I went into the trap to wash my hands real and I mean REAL good. I used dawn soap Ajax soap hand soap and a little bit of Lysol. After I got done I made my way back home. I assumed khlay would have left and went back home but she decided to stay.

"You still here?"I asked cocking my head back.

"Yea I thought about leaving then I thought about what you said. I don't know her and I don't owe her no loyalty. Next time just like say something" she expressed to me.

"I'm still not saying shit next time"

"Can I ask why?" She questioned.

"Why what?"

"Why cheat?"

"Why try to be in business that has nothing to do with you?" I asked.

"Your girlfriend just tried to fight me it now has something to do with me"

"What you wanna watch?" I asked scrolling through the tv and ignoring what she said.

"Your chain dangling in my face" she smirked making snap my head back towards her.

"Let me take a shower real quick"

I walked out the room and hopped straight into the shower. Once I got done doing what I needed to do I went downstairs and threw everything into the washer and made my way right back up to my room. Later that night I had put khlay to sleep. It took me awhile to go to sleep but I finally did. I know marsh mad as hell still.

Friday November 10th

I decided to fly out to Taliece and fix everything. Im getting sick and tired of marsh and this hoeing shit ain't it for me no-more. I miss her dumb ass and these niggas not treating her right. I know that shit for a fact. Before I even came down here I texted Jay for his address and everything. He's really clutch for still fucking with me. It was late when I landed. I got me a rental and made my way straight to Taliece. I wasn't wasting no time.

"Hello?" Jay answered.

"I'm Rey come up"

"Ok she don't got company today so you straight"

"Mcht I ain't gaf if she did have company" I mugged the phone. He said that shit to make me mad.

"Boy hurry up while she's still in a good mood"

"Ard" I responded and hung up.

I walked into the elevator and made my way up to the 3rd floor. Her complex looks nice af. I wonder how much her rent is a month. Their apartment was all the way down the way but not exactly at the end. That walk was far af. My hands were sweating and I was nerves af. This could only go one or two ways. I knocked on the door a few times shortly being greeted by Jay.

"Wassup" I greeted giving him a head nod.

"Hello. You can step into the living room or stay here it's up to you... actually just stand by the door just in case."

"Mcht" I said sucking my teeth.

"Mcht tf. TALIECE YOU HAVE A GUEST" Jay called out.

"WHO IS IT?"

"GIRL IDK COME SEE" he yelled back.

I heard Taliece let out a loud huff followed by footsteps. I haven't seen her in a while and she still looks good. Not much of a difference but she still looks good.

"You see how close you are to the door?" She asked muggin me. She ain't even say hi or nothing. Just jump straight into putting me out.

"I mean I guess" I shrugged looking at the distance between me and the door.

"Take your guess and go right back out that door"

"You already starting"

"Why are you here?" She questioned.

"I want to talk"

"There's nothing to talk about"

"I'm sorry Taliece." I said instantly apologizing and that's when she went quiet and her entire demeanor changed.

"..." she didn't respond. All she could do was stare at me. That's all she really needed was an apology.

"Can we talk in your room or somewhere private?" I asked.

"We can go talk downstairs by the pool"

I nodded my head followed her out to the elevator. She was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a cropped T-shirt. My favorite part of her body beside her face is the way her stomach looked with her belly piercing.

The elevator stopped on the main floor and I followed her out of the elevator and to the outdoor area by the pool. The setting was nice and it made it better for a conversation. We both took a seat across from each other on the pool chairs.

"I can't stand being at odds with you. I didn't want shit to go this far." I spoke breaking the ice.

"Why are you here Amylis? You have a girlfriend"

"I want to fix us" I expressed to her. I don't want marsh I want her.

"There's nothing to fix. You should be happy with the girl you have now."

"I'm not happy though"

"Amylis" she called out.

"I'm sorry for the way shit went down. I wish I could go back and do everything differently. I don't want shit to be weird and I want to get back onto good terms. You don't gotta fuck with me like how you used to but I hate having this animosity between us." I expressed to her with honest feelings.

"You really hurt my feelings Amylis. I did all of that just for you to be bored with me" she pouted playing with her fingers.

"I was never bored with you. I don't know why I said it but it was the first thing that came to mind so I could send you home"

"I don't know how to feel about this. I'm doing so good without having any interactions with you or Mookie. You made me regret alot of things and I really started to hate you. "She explained to me. That kind of hurt my feelings. What she trying to say? I was fucking her life up?

"I know and I don't blame you. The way shit ended fucked me up too. Let me make it up to you." I reasoned with her. I don't know how but imma do everything I can to fix us.

"How? What are you gonna do? Take me out? Buy me something?"

"Whatever you want me to do I'll do it" I nodded.

"I don't want you to do anything "

"I want you to forgive me. I'm sorry and I miss you and I flew all the way down here in effort and hope that we can move past this. If you want to stay how we are I'll book my flight back home tonight and we'll keep it as that."

"I don't know" she shrugged shaking her head.

I stood up from my seat and hovered over her making eye contact. She couldn't look me in my face when she talked. It's been months and I still make her nervous. I lifted her chin using my index finger forcing her to look at me. It's something about this girl that will never make me mad at her no matter wtf she do. We held eye contact for a few seconds before I leaned down and tongue kissed her. She didn't hesitate to kiss me back.

"Taz I can't." She sighed pulling away from the kiss. "I don't want to deal with the drama. I'm at peace right now and I want to keep it that way. You have a girlfriend and im trying to figure my shit out. I can't do this I'm sorry"

"What if I wait for you?" I asked. She gotta come home eventually then she'll be stuck seeing my face again for the entire summer.

"Taz what we had is done. Let it go" she sternly said pushing me away. Those words played over and over again.

My entire body jerked from the bed waking me up out of my sleep. I turned to see khlay was still here in my bed sound asleep. That dream felt so fucking real.

_________
If you'll want another book to read while y'all wait for me to drop go read  Rmakayla128 the cookie lady

Announcement

Keep an eye out for my announcement/ conversations. Imma start updating you guys on there.

I should have asked this on the previous chapter but... should Taliece go to Niesha baby shower?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 7.5K 9
๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐—บ๐ž.
743K 20.9K 42
Caira and Chris have always been best friends. Their moms were friends since a very young age, Caira and Chris are bound to be close and best friends...
23.2K 321 41
Three Bestfriends different life choices & mistakes.
2K 52 13
โ€ปCOMPLETED STORYโ€ป What could possibly happen when you reunite with your brother's childhood befriend after a very long time? Should you be falling to...