Tracking The Bounty{HunterxOC}

By xoautumnbratxo

Aurora Ealis is a Bounty Hunter who thinks that it's best to be alone in life. With no one to care for, loss... More

Author's Note #1
Rescued By The Batch
Taken
Gone Again
Rampage
Decommissioned
Just A Bounty Hunter
Battle Scars
Reunion
The Bounty Hunters
Feelings On Felucia
Common Ground
Devil's Deal
I Don't Trust You
Blind Betrayal
Infested
The Poison Chosen Especially For Aurora
The Tension is Strong With These Two
It's Not A Date
War-Mantle
Return To Kamino
Kamino Lost
Death Of A Princess
Spoils Of War
Ruins Of War
A Risqué Mission
Shooting Stars
A Bounty On The Bounty Hunter
Kidnapping A Queen
Faster
Entombed
Haunted By The Past
Tribe
Boyfriends and interrogations
Truth and Consequences
Just A Dance
The Crossing
Retrieval
Red Bandana's
Metamorphosis
Making Amends
Gone With The Wind
A Thing Of The Past
What Happens Now?
Pabu
First Day To The Rest Of Our Lives
Tipping Point
A Day To Remember
The Summit
Plan 99
The Aftermath
Rotation 96
Paths Unknown Pt. 1
Paths Unknown Pt. 2
A Different Approach
The Return
The Calm
Infiltration
Extraction
Bad Territory
The Harbinger

We Shouldn't Feel This Way

344 10 22
By xoautumnbratxo

"Intruder! Intruder!"

"Oh for kriffs sake." Aurora said. She, Hunter, and Tech looked up to see old B2-Series Battle droids. The walls were opening and they were coming out of the walls, slowly walking towards them, readying their blasters on their arms. "Why couldn't they at least be those smaller battle droids, they were at least funny."

"Do you mean the B1-Series battle Droids?" Tech asked.

"Not the time, we gotta go!" Hunter yelled as the droids started blasting them. They turned away from the droids and started running down the hall. The boys were faster than Aurora. She paused and turned to start shooting the droids. It took a few blaster bolts before even one droid went down and another would quickly take its place. She would jump back with each blaster fire the droids shot.

"What's going on?!" She heard Wrecker on the comms. "Troopers are running towards the stairs. Do you need help?"

"Get out of there, Wrecker." Hunter responded. "Meet back at the rendezvous."

"Understood, we'll see you soon." Omega said.

Aurora turned and started running again but she slammed into a metal droid in front of her and she fell to the ground. She rolled onto her back as the droid slowly turned, raising its blaster arm. She rolled away from the droid at the last second as it fired its blaster.

"Aurora!" She heard Hunter yell for her but she was surrounded by the battle droids.

"Go! I'll find a way and meet you at the rendezvous!" She yelled back and rolled out of the way of the battle droids again.

"You better come out of this alive!" Hunter yelled back, but he sounded farther away.

"Trust me, no damned droid is killing me today." Aurora mumbled under her breath and stood up and started running down the long hallway, opposite of the way Hunter and Tech had run off. Two more droids were at the end of the hallway, she picked up her speed as the droids raised their blasters. At the last second she dropped to the ground sliding right as the droids started firing. She slid right underneath them and into a kneeling position behind them. Without turning around she got up and started running again. She saw a window and another building outside and an idea popped into her head. She grabbed her Beskar pole. "I had a feeling I would need you." She raised her blaster and shot the glass, cracking it. She jumped through the glass breaking it. The shards of glass cutting her arms. She extended her pole and the two ends caught the sides of the buildings. The ends caught two parts of the brick and she jolted to a stop. She hung in the air and looked down. She was closer to the ground. She took a deep breath and unextended her pole and tucked and rolled to the ground and stayed sitting for a moment, catching her breath.

She stood up and brushed herself off. She put her pole back behind her back and looked around. No one really paid any attention to her. She looked up and realized the sun had set and the moons had started to rise. She looked back at the building and then towards the crowd.

Fennec should be here soon. Aurora thought, she knew this was the best time to disappear and get away from the group.

"I'm sorry Hunter, this is for the best." She whispered and started walking anyway at that point. "Okay Fennec, what bar will you be at?" She thought out loud and went to grab her comm-link, but she paused. "What?" She patted her pocket again and it was empty. She patted other parts of her body, making sure that she didn't misplace it. "I swear I had it-" She paused when she remembered Hunter had grabbed her arm back at the hotel room. "That nerfherder!" She exclaimed when she realized Hunter had stolen it. "By his maker I'm going to give him a piece of my mind when I see him." She turned around and started walking back towards the place they were staying at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter and Tech made it back, they walked through the door and saw Wrecker and Omega waiting for them. Wrecker was eating at the table and Omega jumped off the couch she was sitting on.

"Are you guys alright?" Omega asked. "Wait, where's Aurora?"

"We got separated by battle droids." Tech stated and walked past her to where Wrecker was. Tech took his helmet off and placed it on the table and started to examine what Wrecker was eating.

"Is she alright?" Omega turned back to Aurora.

Hunter patted her shoulder. "She will be. Aurora knows to meet back here."

"Okay." Omega sighed.

"Come on, let's see what Wrecker made, but if it's not edible then I'll make us something better." Hunter said. He took off his helmet and walked into the kitchen.

Omega laughed. "Copy that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter sat at the table, he was out of his armor, in his regular civilian clothes. The group had dozed off after eating but Aurora hadn't returned yet. He looked around the room. Omega and Wrecker slept on the couch together, she was curled right up against her. Tech fast asleep on the smaller couch. He looked to the door as he heard the sound of incoming footsteps. Someone burst through the door and he saw that the woman marching in, she looked angry. He stood up.

"Give it back." Aurora sternly said as she marched up to him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Hunter said.

"Don't you play dumb with me!" She started raising her voice. "I know you stole my property."

"Oh that's rich coming from you, the girl who steals for a living." Hunter argued back.

Aurora got right in his face. "You don't know what I do. So you best back off!"

The two of them arguing cause Omega to stir. The two of them looked at the girl, but she stayed asleep on the couch. Wrecker and Tech remained unmoving. Hunter grabbed Aurora by the arm, she was trying to pull herself away. He dragged her down the hall to one of the rooms.

"Hunter let me go!" She smacked his arm. He opened the door and practically shoved her in, he closed the door behind them. "What is it with you and shoving me!" She didn't miss a beat getting back in his face.

"You are treading on thin ice Aurora!" Hunter said. "You were just going to leave without saying anything?"

"I don't know what you are talking about." Aurora claimed.

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow. "You weren't planning on running away with Fennec?"

"That's not any of your business!" She furrowed her brow. "Were you following me?"

"Yes, because I was worried about you."

"Well don't, that's not your job to."

"Why do you keep acting like this?"

She laughed, "I don't have to answer that to you! You shouldn't have followed me!" She jabbed his chest.

"That's how you respond? You are so immature sometimes!"

Aurora's mouth formed a thin line. She went to push him away, to get past him. She had to get out of that room with him before she did something she regrets, but he grabbed her wrists and pinned her against the wall. She struggled against him. "Let me go!" She said sternly.

"Not until you stop acting so childish! What am I supposed to say? I'm sorry for caring so much?! Maybe I am sorry Aurora! Maybe I shouldn't care about you!"

Another short laugh escaped from the back of her throat. "Care?! You? Care about me? Okay Hunter sureee you do!" Aurora didn't believe him. But Hunter stayed quiet, but his silence was deafening. She looked him in the eyes and she didn't like the look he was giving her. "Hunter, I told you we shouldn't feel this way." She told him.

Hunter's face softened as he met her gaze, those big blue eyes were driving him crazy. "Why are you still denying it? I haven't exactly been hiding it." He spoke softly, she hated that more than the yelling. Hunter still had her pinned against the wall, she had to get away from him. She couldn't be having feelings like this.

Or had she had these feelings all along?

Aurora pushed back on him, breaking free from his grip. She went to get away from him but he grabbed her arm. She easily freed herself from his grip and she grabbed his arms and pinned him against the wall next. She was only inches from his face. The two of them were breathing heavily, not breaking eye contact with each other. Aurora had her lips slightly parted. Hunter could've easily taken back control of the situation, Aurora knew that but he stood there staring at her. It seemed like the two of them stayed like this for an eternity but it was in fact only a couple of moments.

Aurora couldn't stop herself. She leaned into him and met his lips with hers, her hands loosening on his wrist. After a quick kiss she pulled away and backed away from him, letting go of his wrist. She put some space between the two of them. "I-Hunter-am so sorry I shouldn't-"

Hunter didn't say anything. Instead he got off the wall and met the space between them. His hands went to her face and he brought her closer to him again. He kissed her passionately. In this moment Aurora didn't even care about the consequences this might bring. She continued to kiss him, her hands resting on his chest. Aurora kissed him back with a passion, like it was the last thing she was ever going to do. She kept her hands on his chest but Hunter moved his hands from her face and grabbed her waist and pulled her closer into him. Her hands slowly made it down the base of his shirt and Aurora found herself tugging it upwards. Hunter broke away from the kiss to take it off. Aurora watched as he took his shirt off and once the shirt was off, she ran her hands over his chest. She leaned back into him and continued to kiss him, one of her hands making its way to the back of his neck. Hunter leaned in and Aurora jumped into his arms and Hunter held her in the air. He backed up until her back hit the wall and he held on tight to her thighs, she could feel his fingers digging into her. Aurora pulled back, the two of them continued breathing heavily and Aurora pulled her own shirt off next. Hunter saw she had on a black bra he couldn't help but stare at her while she did this. They made eye contact again before Aurora started kissing him. Hunter carried her to the bed and she had her arms wrapped around his neck. He carefully laid her down and pulled away from her kiss. His hands made it to her waist. She moved her hands to his face. He was studying her, her lips, her body, her everything.

"Don't stop Hunter." She whispered, keeping her hands on his cheeks. She didn't break eye contact. He nodded and bent down to start kissing her neck. He grabbed her hands, pinning them above her head. She tilted her head back letting out a small gasp. His hands slowly made it down her chest and to her pants and he wrapped his fingers around the waistband. His kiss moved down to her chest, she arched her back. He carefully pulled her pants off and tossed them onto the floor. Aurora sat up and started kissing him again, her hands went to his pants and she started undoing them. Hunter brought his hands to her cheeks while she did that. She let them drop to the ground and Hunter pulled away.

"Are you sure about this?" He whispered and stroked her cheek.

Aurora bit her lip and nodded. "Yes. I'm sure. I want you." She whispered back, she kept her lips close to his, but they didn't touch.

Hunter pushed her back on the bed, and when she was laying down, staring at him he grabbed his cock and carefully inserted himself into her. Aurora grabbed his arm and she let out a gasp, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Hunter, himself, let out a moan and started to thrust himself into Aurora. Her grip got tighter and tighter on his arm, letting out gasps and moans. Hunter found himself going faster and faster. Aurora moved her hands to his back.

"Hunter!" She moaned out, rather loudly.

Hunter leaned into her and quickly kissed her neck. "Shh." He whispered into her ear.

"Faster." She moaned out and Hunter nodded and started thrusting faster. Aurora dug her nails into his back but he didn't notice, nor did he care. Hunter let out moans as well. He started to slow down.

"Turn around." He breathlessly whispered and Aurora did as she was told. Hunter pressed himself against her and started thrusting again. Aurora pressed one hand against the wall and she gripped the bed sheets with the other hand. She arched her back down. Hunter sat up and saw that she was gripping the sheets. He unhooked her bra strap and he grabbed her hips and continued thrusting, his nails squeezing into her hips. The sound of their skin pounding made him let out another moan. Aurora started to bite her arm, trying to keep herself quiet.

Hunter leaned forward again and kissed her shoulder blade. He moved his hands and wrapped one around her neck and lifted the two of them up. His other arm wrapped around her stomach. Aurora threw off her bra and grabbed his arms with her hands and leaned her head back into his shoulder and Hunter started to kiss her neck again.

Aurora let out another moan. "Oh, Hunter, just like that." She begged. "Don't stop." Hunter continued and Aurora with her hand that was wrapped around Hunter's arm on her stomach lowered it to her clit and started to pleasure herself. Hunter also moved his hand down and brushed her hand out of the way.

"Let me do that for you." Hunter whispered. He took over and Aurora moved her hand up and reached for the side of Hunter's face. Her breathing quickened and moments later Hunter slowed down.

From Hunter's perspective Aurora started trembling against him but for Aurora waves of pleasure made its way through her. If Hunter wasn't holding her up she would've collapsed onto the bed but his grip was strong on her. She let out a whimpered gasp and Hunter started to thrust faster again.

"Keep going." Aurora told him and he quickly started to move faster. After a few moments he slowed down. The two of them leaned into each other breathing heavily.

Aurora was the first to pull away but Hunter turned her to face him and moved his hands to her hips and held her close to him again. Hunter looked into those big blue eyes and the wanting look they had. He kissed her passionately and when he went to pull away, Aurora playfully bit his lower lip.

Once she let go Hunter rested his forehead against hers. "Stay with me."

Aurora couldn't help herself but found herself to be completely intoxicated by Hunter.

She nodded against his forehead. "I will." She whispered. She carefully laid back into the bed, pulling Hunter on top of her and she grabbed his cheeks and brought him to kiss her again and Hunter didn't resist when she did this. They continued kissing, just the two of them getting lost in each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours had gone by and Aurora was laying on Hunter's side. Her stomach pressed against him. She had her head on her arm, she was twirling her fingers in small circles on his chest, staring at the clone. His breathing was soft.

He was sound asleep.

Aurora couldn't believe what they had just done. The worst part she had thought was that she craved and wanted every second of him. Her mind was suddenly plagued with the man before Hunter. She tried her hardest to block that part out but all she could think about was him. She let out a small sigh. She was contemplating doing what she did best.

Running away.

"Hunter?" She whispered very softly. When he didn't respond or move, Aurora very carefully got out of the bed and picked her clothes off the ground to get dressed. She placed a jacket and her comm-link on the bureau. She walked to the door but before leaving she looked back at him one more time. He was still sleeping peacefully, his chest slowly rising and falling. Part of her wished that he would wake up and stop her but he remained asleep. Aurora had this feeling that she should just crawl back into that bed with him, to not leave his side, but she opened the door anyways. "I'm sorry Hunter." She left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another ship had landed on Cantonica. The ship landed next to a modified Omicron attack shuttle, normally this isn't unusual for a ship to land in the gambling cities but a young man that exited the ship was on a certain mission. He wore a mask in the shape of a moon. Another young man followed behind him. He put a gold helmet on once he was outside the ship.

"We're certain she's here?" The man with the gold helmet asked.

"People from the casino's recognized a woman that could very well be my princess." The man with the moon mask said. "I will do whatever it takes to get her back."

"I understand." He nodded. "I just don't want you to get your hopes up in case this is another false lead. I don't need you slaughtering another bar."

The man with the moon mask adjusted the suit he was wearing. "I just lost myself a little bit with that situation, nothing more. I have a good feeling about Cantoninca. She's here."

"Well let's go then."

"Ideally. I do detest this place."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 412 60
~Book two to Valerie's story~ What was only one mistake turned out to be the very thing that possibly saved her life. Newly appointed Jedi-Knight Val...
2.7K 97 18
(This is my first story I hope you like it❤️) The Bad Batch finds a knocked out female human. She has no memory of who she use to be. She joins the B...
22.5K 1K 35
During the Clone Wars, the Bad Batch is tasked with a variety of missions across the galaxy. An unexpected addition to their team throws a wrench in...
51.7K 2.1K 82
𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. Rylann Tetra, Shaak Ti's padawan, is stationed on Kamino to her disliking. Ry, taken from her home when she...