Chreyonce: Short Stories (Bey...

De Beyoncesmanz

Chris Brown X Beyoncé short stories. Explicit ones🔞 Funny ones🤡 Cute ones😍 Mai multe

Sharks⁉️do(do-ddo)
Kids?[Explicit]
Caught[Explicit]
Authors Note
Talking Spit
Poor mans one deed
Daddy's Approval
Ripped Pants
Bath time [Explicit]
Facetime❤️[Explicit]
Paparazzi
Sweet Revenge😈[EXPLICIT]
Dancefloor[Explicit]
Caught in 4K [Mild-Explicit][Part 1?]
First day of college
Real World Issue
GYM[Explicit]🔞
Imma mess them up
Christopher Brown the virgin[Explicit]
D-Stress[Explicit]
Bustin in jail[Explicit]
Bustin In Jail 2 [Explicit]
Bustin in jail Finale[Explicit]
You finna see me on your video phone😈🎥[Explicit]
You finna see me on your video phone😈🎥[Explicit][Finale]
A father.
A father.[Explicit]
"Get off my lady!"
"Get off my lady!"[final]
Surprise...[Explicit]
Surprise[2]...
Finger Games[Explicit]
Chris Photo Explained.
Finger games[2][Explicit]
Finger Gamezzz[3][Explicit]
Award-Show-Love
Matress Madness[Explicit][Dirty!]
Matresss Madness(2)[Explicit][Dirty]
Matress Madnesss(3)[Explicit][Dirty]
Matress Madness(4)[Explicit][Dirty]
Matress Madness(5)[Explicit][dirty]
Matress madness(Finale)
First date[Emotional]
You Deserve Better![Explicit]
You Deserve Better!(2)[Explicit]
You Deserve Better!(Final)
Peaches🍑[Explicit]
THE END.

Surprise...[Finale]

135 8 2
De Beyoncesmanz

Trey POV
Chris: SHIT BRO! Beys not answering her phone. Why tha news always gotta be doin some dumb shit!
Trey: it's gon be alright bro. Julius, pls step on it!
This man is fucked. He's my brotha and I don't wanna worry him but Beyoncé has been so emotionally destroyed from Jay, that's she's gonna go crazy this time around. We pull up to his house and we see Bey leaving her car as Solange is on the other side of the street smoking a cigar. Bey pulls out a cigar and walks away from Chris lambo when suddenly

DAMMNN SHE BLEW UP HIS LAMBO!!
Chris: *gasps* I'm a dead man.
We get out the car and I stand next to solange across the street.
Trey: he dyin tonight?
Solange: want so popcorn to witness it?😎
Trey: well acutally we were planning a surprise for her and you ain't eva answered ya phone to know, he was away in Houston to buy and a house and we met up wit a realtor. Did not know she used ta do porn tho.
Solange: *looks at her phone and messages* 😶shit.
Chris POV
I run up to her and gently push her against the fence as she looks hot af but also, pissed.
Chris: baby, it ain't what ya-OOOOOWWWW!!!!
She smacked me in the face with her cigar, nearly leaving a burn mark.
Bey: I hate you. *holding tears* I was wrong about you. You never changed. You still can't keep your dick in your pants.
Chris: what?? Hell nah baby! I know your heart is scarred from Jay but I promise you baby. I didn't cheat! How you gon blow up my lambo and not even talk first??
Bey: proof
Chris: *sighs* Baby, I was acutally doing a surprise for you.
Bey: uh huh h-
Solo: Wait! Sis! You've gotta come wit us! He's not lying! He didn't cheat!!
Bey: how you know sis?
Solo: just follow Chris! We gotta hurry!
Bey: fine
They get into the car as Julius and Trey and I use fire extinguishers for the lambo. We run back into the car and she ain't even lookin at me.

I put my hand on her lap but she moves it. I know this attitude finna turn right around after she sees everything. We get to the airport and we get out of the car and I wait for her to go up the stairs but she turns around.
Bey: I'm not going. Fuck this shit
I lift her up over my shoulder as she smacks me and hits me to put her down. I get in and let her down and she starts swatting me and Solo held her back.
Bey: you assshole! Getcho hands off me.
Chris: baby please! I didn't cheat!
Bey: you ain't see the way that red headed bitch was lookin atchu? Fuck outta here!
Chris: alright. Imma let you calm down. I love you baby. I promise this will all be explained and worth it. You love me?

She didn't even turn her head. I kiss her cheek and her corner of her lip perked up a bit. I know she still love me. We arrive after a long 2 hours and get into the car and I can't stop cheesing. Both our families text me that they're ready. Most of them already lives in Texas and mine was fairly close. We finally arrive and Beys eyes widen and I get out and come out the other side letting her out first then Solo and Trey.
Chris: *places hands around her waist kissing her neck* welcome to our new home baby!
Bey: *bawling eyes out* oh my-CHRISTOPHER!!! You serious?! 🥹this is wha-I'm cornball

Beys POV
Guilt. Now I feel like a complete asshole. I knew I shoulda trusted him. But he bought me the best house I had in my life with all our family coming outside. We all hug and I'm over the moon.
Natasha: CONGRADULATIONS! So happy for you Beyonce! *try's hugging Bey*
Solo: bitch you can gtfo!
Natasha: what? *trys giving Chris a hug but backs away*
We carry on as if she's not there. Eventually she walks away. We all carry on inside and I cried at every room because everything almost looks the same. Some parts need some touching up. I can't wait for our kids one day to grow up and live happy memories that I and here. We all celebrate til damn near midnight. Everyone starts heading out and I'm tipsy. Down a few blocks is Frenchies. Their food is medicinal.

Chris: you're glowin baby.
Bey: mmm this is pure orgasm food. Second best thing to put in my mouth. 
Chris: what's the first?😈
Bey: that huge thing between your legs. Hey baby?
Chris: yes my love
Bey: I'm so sorry about everything and being petty like that. You know how bad Jays hurt me and I know you've never cheated on me. It's just something I gotta work on for myself. And sorry about the lambo, I'll buy ya a new one
Chris:*grabs her hand and stuffs biscuit in his face* mmm listen baby, know that you married THE Chris brown. Not Jay z. I'm always here for you baby. You have my whole heart. You know about my past and how hurt I've been as well. But we in this together baby. And I got 2 other lambo 😆gimme a sloppy deep fried kiss.
We kiss eachother and we finish up and make love up in this house. "In this house". Hmm that sounds like a good ass song.
Natasha POV
I watch outside in the rain as Chris fine ass is fucking her brains out. Imma get that man one way or another. But I'll let them be for a bit.

End
[I might acutally turn this into a book one day.]

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

41.6K 2.3K 25
[Sequel To Beautiful Mistake] New relationships, new people, more problems, more secrets.
2.1K 50 16
Just for fun...
105K 6.8K 60
Sequel To The Story Sweet Seduction.
19.5K 844 18
Read it and see besties🤍 (Slow updates)