Billionaire's Angel ( Complet...

By msjasly

Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved aroun... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Thank you / New Story Alert
Bonus Chapter - 2
Bonus Chapter - 3

Chapter - 40

17.5K 1.4K 274
By msjasly

Story Suggestion: Please give a read to the stories below and extend your support with votes and comments.

1. The Murderer's POV by Dibyagini_vibes

2. sunshine of his Abyss by Lekhika5

3.Tamed Hearts by firexmoon

4. The Audacious Hearts by Thedreamytales

***************

Recap: Reyansh decides to build a school for getting Ishu babies education when they grow up.

****************

Jagan returned from office and saw his mother deep in thoughts and father on call with someone. He looked around for Sakshi and found her in the bedroom. He returned to the living and sat opposite to his mother informing the maid to get a coffee for him.

Jagan: Appadi enna yosichitu irukinga maa ? ( what are you thinking maa ?)

Leela: Nothing, just thinking what should we do if we are allowed to meet the babies. You tell me, did you meet the lawyer. what did he say ?

Jagan: He said there are possibilities that we might not get the custody if my marriage with Sakshi is revealed. It is safe to hide our marriage until the case is over.

Sakshi came out hearing his voice and heard everything he said  but sat quietly next to him.

Leela: Then what should we say if someone question about Sakshi ?

Jagan: We haven't registered our marriage so there won't be any legal problem. As of now we can say she is my friend and took care of me when I was depressed because of the divorce. My divorce was a mutual one so I can blame Vaishnavi for initiating it.

Leela: That lawyer Sethuram is very clever and won't he find out that it was not a mutual case ? 

Sakshi: What if they question about the properties and business ?

Jagan: Lawyer said that I should say Vaishnavi wanted to leave me because of the affair she had with Reyansh. For him she gave all her properties and business to me and also Reyansh threatened to kill me if I didn't sign the papers of mutual divorce.

Leela: Yes, its perfect to believe. But what I don't understand is why don't we meet Reyansh directly and ask for money to give up the babies instead of all this case for custody ?

Jagan: If I go meet him and ask for money then either he will give us few crores or even kill us without evidence with the power he has with him so we need to trap him in a such a way that we should be able to get the money we need in return for the babies. Also its not easy to meet him. His PA has rejected by all request to meet him without any reason.

Sakshi: I think we are underestimating him too much. Jagan, remember you are fighting a case against one of richest man in the country. He could vanish us all in a snap of his finger but he has got a lawyer to fight this case. I highly doubt his intentions behind this case.

Leela: what are you trying to say ?

Sakshi: Reyansh could have called Jagan and settled this matter with money when the petition was filed for the custody but he got Sethuram for this case and filed a counter petition and even when Jagan asked his friend for a sitting to discuss he attacked Jagan. So what does this mean ?

Jagan: Sakshi stop being a fan girl for Reyansh. Remember I will always have an upper hand when it comes to Vaishnavi and the babies. I know how to handle him. All you have to do right now is call your friend Ramya and check if she has the pictures or videos of our wedding. If she has then tell her to delete everything immediately and keep our marriage a secret for some days. 

Sakshi called her friend Ramya and the call was answered in the last ring.

Sakshi: Ramya, do you have any photos or videos of my wedding with Jagan in your mobile ?

Ramya: No Sakshi, I deleted them after forwarding it to you. what happened ?

Sakshi: nothing Ramya. Actually Jagan is fighting the custody case for his babies with his ex wife so our lawyer wanted to keep our marriage a secret or we might lose the case.

Ramya: Don't worry Sakshi I will not reveal your wedding to anyone.

Sakshi thanked her and cut the call. Ramya placed the mobile on the table with trembling hands and looked at the man before her.

Ramya: I did as you said. What else do you want ?

Man: Nothing, forget that you had a mobile and this will belong to me now. You don't have to fear or there won't be any trouble to you regarding this. A little return gift for handing over your mobile. 

He placed a bag full of cash on the table taking the mobile in return and left from there.

Mithun and Reyansh were in office when their PI arrived with the Ramya's mobile. Later they had a discussion with Sethu and Priya to provide the evidence of Jagans' infidelity using Ramya's mobile. After the call Reyansh and Mithun drove back home.

They entered inside and saw it was dark completely.  

Reyansh: what the fuck is going on and why the lights are switched off ? Vaishu, Asha maa where are you ?

Mithun: Wait let me turn on the lights.

Reyansh turned on the torch in his mobile and Mithun switched on the lights only to hear a blast scaring them. They saw Vaishu and Asha hiding someone behind them. Slowly they moved away revealing Kajal and Mithun screamed in excitement running towards her and lifted her in air twirling around. Vaishu stood next to Reyansh cocking her eyebrows.

Reyansh: Was it your plan ?

Vaishu: They both missed each other and you both are busy with business and the case so thought why not call Kajal here to surprise him. 

Reyansh: When will you surprise me with something ? A romantic night with dinner, chat and little romance ?

Vaishu turned his face to look at Mithun who was still hugging Kajal.

Reyansh: Someone called me shameless for hugging Vaishu in the living. Look whats happening now.

Mithun let Kajal to stand and glared at Reyansh.

Mithun: I m really in a good mood so I will forgive you. Kajal, how did you come here ? 

Kajal: Vaishu called me and we planned to surprise you and I will be staying here for another 10 days.

Mithun couldn't control his excitement and holding her hands he turned to Reyansh with a smirk.

Mithun: Mr. Reyansh, As I m suffering from fever I will not be able attend the business for 10 days. Thanking you. Your's faithfully, Mithun.

Reyansh coughed hearing his statement but others burst out laughing. Mithun explained how Reyansh used the same statement to stay home with Vaishu and the babies and Vaishu saw Reyansh with so much love and felt proud to have him in her life.

Vaishu: Lets have dinner. Today is treat for Kajal so we have all her favourite for dinner.

Reyansh: where are my prince and princess ?

Vaishu: They are awake and I left one of our maid to stay with them until we finish the surprise. I will go get them.

Reyansh followed her but Mithun stopped him holding his hand.

Mithun: No, if you go behind her then we will have dinner at midnight so stay back and let Vaishu come with muffins.

Reyansh: No problem but remember I will always have my time to revenge you.

Mithun: I m smarter than you Rey. I m taking Kajal with me to meet mom and we will stay the 10 days there.

Reyansh: Is it ? how about I come over there with Vaishu and babies to have a family time ?

Mithun: Porama pudichavane. ( jealousy man )

Vaishu returned with babies and Reyansh took them to him immediately kissing their foreheads. Placing them in the rocker and giving a toy in their hands they settled to have dinner.

Asha: Kajal, how did you learn tamil ?

Kajal: I have many friends from Tamil Nadu and learnt from them.

Reyansh: How did you fall for this idiot ?

Mithun: The same way my sister fell for you idiot.

Kajal and Vaishu laughed at their banters and after dinner they all settled on the mattress in the living to play with Ishaan and Ishika. When the babies felt tired and sleepy they all decided to retire to their rooms.

Asha: Kajal, I have a got the room ready for you. Come I will take you.

Mithun: Asha aunty, you can't do this to me. 

Asha: What did I do now ? Kajal will be tired and what is wrong in taking her to the room to let her rest ?

Mithun: You never stopped when this fellow carried Vaishu to his room but today you are taking kajal away from me ?

Asha: Ohh you are right so what should we do now ?

Vaishu: Asha maa let go of him if he is ready to carry Kajal to his room.

Mithun pinched Vaishu's cheeks for the idea and carried Kajal in bridal style to his room. As soon as he entered the room he hugged her and Kajal stroke his back gently.

Mithun: I missed you so much Kajal. I really wanted to meet you but couldn't because of the works and case too.

Kajal: I know and that is why I came here. 

Mithun: There won't be any problem in Rey and Vaishu's life once this case is over. We will get married and everything will be fine then.

Kajal: Do you doubt about winning this case ? As far as I heard there is not even any chances for that man so why do you worry ?

Mithun: I m not worried about the case Kajal. Me and Rey had a discussion with Sethu and we all suspect that bastard has something strong from his end to fight Rey and Vaishu. We need to find that and I m trying in every way to find that. What if her parents are alive under his custody ?

Kajal: If they are alive then you will find Mithun so relax your mind for sometime. Constantly thinking of a problem will not help to think about all the possible ways to solve it so give a temporary break and later start working on it then believe me you will find the clue and don't forget to treat me for giving this idea.

Mithun: Ofcourse I will treat you with anything you ask me. 

Kajal sat on the bed and Mithun laid on it with his head on her lap as she started raking her finger through his hair.

Kajal: Mithun, dad said Giridharan is trying to get help from opposition party to get out of this case. 

Mithun: Don't worry about him. Your father knows very well that Giridharan is stuck forever in that case and no one will be ready to help him knowing well he is accused of treason. 

Kajal: hmm now shall we keep the politics, business and case away for sometime and talk about our life ?

Mithun: Tomorrow lets go meet my parents. They have been pestering to meet you.

Kajal: I can't wait to meet them too. 

Mithun: But how did you arrive without media's attention ?

Kajal: I landed in Trichy to meet my friend and from there I took a car to reach Chennai without anyone's attention. Now its your responsibility to keep my presence a secret until I return to Trichy.

Mithun: That you need not worry and I will take care of it.

He caressed her cheek pulling her closer as their lips met and they lost themselves forgetting everything around them.

******************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 26.6K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...
332K 25.3K 106
A man was twirling a girl around in his arms for which the girl is squealing and laughing " Reyaansh put me down. I may faint " said the girl Reyaans...
802K 53.2K 40
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
220K 14.3K 47
"What have I done? I should have told my brother that I'm not interested in this marriage, especially with the guy who looks at me as if I were his p...