Governor's Son's Obsession |...

By HARDfujoshigirl_

KIM TAEHYUNG, a mafia son of country's governor who is a serial killer psychopath falls for a typical nerd gu... More

Author's note
Character's intro
Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 24

1.4K 62 24
By HARDfujoshigirl_

Sorry, I couldn't update yesterday so here's your Wednesday's update.

...

One week has gone by since taehyung and jungkook went to the vacation home of namjoon. Things were normal and unusually calm in Jungkook's life.

It suddenly became quiet. He was going to his job, meets taehyung and spends his time with others then return home and have fun with his roommates who had now accepted jungkook's relationship out of fear.

Everything was going smoothly yet he kept having these weird feelings that something is going to happen maybe something very big. He can't put his finger upon what but he couldn't digest this peace. 

This is what happens when your life is full of adventure, extra chaotic with millions of daily crises and suddenly everything becomes so calm. 

You couldn't help but question the peace because it's never been there in your life for a long time. Jungkook's life changed completely after meeting with taehyung, it's now always rain storms.

And his gut feelings weren't wrong.

•••

Taehyung was busy doing his daily job, today unexpectedly his soulmate was with him because they had something to deal with together. They have similar interests so their work of lines crosses paths every now and then.

Ravenette was trying to pull off some information from the victim tied on the operation table but it wasn't the operation room. It's more likely, taehyung's personal operation room where people who tried to get on his nerves or put their noses in his business usually end up.

His soulmate was also being a great helping hand today as both pretty devils were torturing the male with the horrendous tools. 

Taehyung was fine until the blood oozes out of the man's almost shredded body and as soon as the ironic scent hit Ravenette's nose he felt his guts twisting in unpleasant knots.

And the next second he ran out of the room leaving his dumbfounded friend standing beside the unmoving body of a tortured man. It took seconds for Jimin to process what happened as he took hurried steps in the direction where his friend just disappeared.

"Tae?" Blonde called with a worry laced voice when he saw his soulmate emptying his stomach in the toilet.

The shorter male rubbed raven haired's back while holding taehyung's body with his tiny frame. He supported Ravenette and brought him to the living room couch.

Jimin gave him a glass of water and helped him rinse his mouth. Luckily, taehyung's clothes weren't stained but he seemed little weak as his eyes were looking droopy and his body was completely loose like he doesn't even have bones.

Blonde felt more concerned because he knows taehyung have very strong immunity and he isn't someone who easily feels sick after seeing something like blood. Instead, he knows taehyung loves it. Their profession makes them used to it so he didn't know what happened to his soulmate suddenly. 

"Are you feeling better now? What happened to you suddenly? You never fall sick because of blood." Jimin questioned with a sharpened gaze.

Taehyung just laughed off making later more confused and Lil irritated. The poor blonde was worried about his friend and here he was laughing like a maniac, he is.

"What is so funny? Are you high or something?" Golden-haired spoke up in annoyance when Ravenette kept smiling.

"Congratulations, jiminie." 

Jimin looked at his soulmate with a deep frown thinking his friend must have gone crazy or going through one of the Psycho phases again. But oh, he doesn't have any mental diseases like that. Maybe it's just his demons?

"You're gonna be an uncle." 

The sentence made jimin's brain stop processing for a good few Minutes and taehyung comprehend that his soulmate is little slow at catching things so he grabbed his hand and put his small palm flat upon his slightly swollen tummy. His abs have now a softened bit. 

"What?!" The reaction came as soon as taehyung grinned holding the blonde's tiny palm in place.

"Y-you are pregnant?" 

Taehyung cheerfully nodded at the question reflecting his prettiest boxy smile.

"Taehyung, have you gone nuts?!" Ravenette's smile slowly disappeared as he sighed letting go of Jimin's hand.

"Do you even know what will happen to you if someone finds out? No! what if your father finds out! How can you be so careless and let this happen? I told you to be careful and take your pills-" 

"I don't want to!" Raven-haired yelled cutting his soulmate's words before he can finish.

"So you mean... you wanted this to happen?" 

"Yes. I've been ignoring my feelings and desires since I became an adult. I have always concealed my yearnings because of my father ... Just because he saw me as a disgrace to be born differently. I ignored my nature because of him, Jimin. But I can't anymore. I also deserve happiness and this... This baby will bring me happiness, chim. My baby. I've always wanted to have a family but I never got one so I'll make one. A happy family with me, kook and our baby bun." Taehyung talked while caressing his tummy with a soft smile and loving gaze.

Jimin saw his friend's genuine smile after a long. He felt pleased seeing his soulmate happy. He also wanted taehyung to have all the happiness in the world because he deserves it but this is not as easy as it sounds.

They're not normal people. Their world works different. Here having family or lovers means weakness. People use them against you and it never ends up good. 

Jimin has seen it. Taehyung has been there too but right now, it'll not matter because the deed has been done. Now the only thing they can do is hide it perfectly until any solution come up.

"You'll get your happiness tae. But this is too risky. If your father finds out then he won't hesitate to hurt you so please make sure no one finds out about this. Did you tell kook?" 

"No, I'll tell him today. I'm sure he'll be jumping in joy." Ravenette said but Jimin wasn't sure about it. He doesn't know how jungkook will react but he sure knows one thing if jungkook refused to accept his soulmate and this baby then he'll be the first one to insert a bullet into jungkook's coconut head. 

He smiled hugging taehyung and congratulating him properly. Jimin told others to clean up the mess as both besties went on shopping for an upcoming newborn.

Taehyung have been Puking and feeling dizzy since the week they came from the vacation home and he knew he was carrying since then but he kept it secret and took a pregnancy test twice. He was beyond pleased after learning the results. He's going to have a family with the love of his life!

Ravenette can't keep himself from telling such good news to his bunny lover who's completely clueless about his own fatherhood. It's gonna be the greatest surprise of his life.

The whole afternoon passed shopping for kid's clothes, toys and other necessary stuff for taehyung. Jimin offered to visit a hospital for a check but taehyung being a stubborn bear refused saying he only wants to go there with jungkook. 

Blonde rolled his eyes at his friend's cheesiness. Taehyung changed after getting into a relationship with jungkook. He's been controlling his demons well. Not many murders have happened and most importantly taehyung's been looking so more happy. That's what matters the most for Jimin.

They went back to the citadel as jungkook's working hour weren't finished yet. Jimin returned from the entrance without entering a building as he was just here to drop Ravenette off.

Inside the building, the receptionist informed Taehyung that the brunette must be on the 15th floor. As soon as he saw jungkook checking on some hotel records the raven haired jumped and hugged his startled bunny. 

"Tae?! You scared me." Jungkook yelled out in shock balancing them both when taehyung wrapped his legs around younger's waist.

Older only chuckled kissing his lover's cheek and creating a loud smooching sound.

"Bun-bun. I have something to tell you." The hugging figure spoke out catching jungkook's attention as he settled both of them on the couch with taehyung still holding him like a koala.

"What do you wanna tell me, babe?" Brunette asked grooming his lover's soft hair.

"You're gonna be a father, bun." Taehyung announced with a soft grin but jungkook looked like he has been struck by a thunder.

"Wh- what!? Who did you knock up?" Jungkook asked timidly making taehyung scowl.

"I didn't knock up anybody. It's you who knocked me up." Taehyung's answer made the younger look at him with broad gapes.

"Jungkook, I am different from normal males. I'm a special case and that's how I can get pregnant. I'm sorry for not telling you I thought you would be weirded out by it. Are you not happy? Do you not want to make a family with me?" Taehyung let out with a sad face waiting for jungkook's disgusted reaction.

But instead, he got lifted in the arms of jungkook as he kissed the life out of taehyung's lips.

"Oh my God! Why didn't you tell me this before? Of course, I'm a happy babe. Why wouldn't I? It's a little early but I always wanted to have a cute chubby baby." 

The widest grin adorns the couple's faces. Taehyung was so glad that jungkook didn't feel disgusted by the fact that he was born differently nor denied their baby. He was on cloud nine right now with all the satisfaction filling his years empty heart.

The couple talked about the future and family planning all evening forgetting to note the time so jungkook stayed a night at the citadel with taehyung. They cuddle whole night with brunette caressing his lover's belly with his warm hands.

He can't believe he's gonna be a father. So many things happened so quickly. But somewhere inside his mind, the question keeps raising, is he really ready for this? Having a family is a big responsibility and he knew their lifestyle is different from normal families out there.

Taehyung is not an ordinary housewife nor he's a husband who works 9 to 5 at the office and comes back home with his wife greeting him 'welcome back home, honey ' after a tiring day. 

He wishes this was the reality. But unfortunately, it's not. It's more like taehyung coming home after doing his 'job' with the nasty smells lingering all over him and jungkook taking care of everything and making sure about his family's wellness. 

Raising a kid is a different kind of hustle and their circumstances weren't helping. He needs to talk these things out with taehyung because as much as he adores the idea of having a baby, there are tons of things that can possibly go wrong and harm his little dream world. Taehyung's illegal job has already created an endless list of enemies and jungkook is worried that if they had a kid then they both have to be alert 24 hours, afraid the corrupted darkness will come and consume their little sunny world. 

Maybe he should really needs to rethink it. 

•••

In the governor's office...

"Sir, the news is confirmed. Your son is carrying." The thick voice of the assistant echoed in a silent room.

However, the silence didn't last long when the pen in the governor's hand made a disturbed creaking noise scattering the red inks all over the table. 

The objects on the table were thrown over the floor by the angry hands of the growling jin ho.

"FUCKING BITCH! HOW DARE HE!?" The governor shouted like a maniac as all the veins over his forehead popped out in rage.

"So now little whore grew wings huh? breaking his father's commands and taking decisions on his own. Looks like he needs to get reminded how much pathetic useless trash he is." The madness in the old man's voice made even his personal assistant shiver as he mentally prayed for whoever crossed his path today with this ruthless monster ruling Korea.

Tbc...

I know mpreg in switch must be awkward for most of you but I wanted do something unique.

I promise you guys will like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 5.5K 40
Kim Taehyung, a man with a cruel fate fell into the wrong hands. He ends up losing his friends and life into the very hands that he suppose was meant...
4K 288 8
Marrying min-jae was the best decision he made but everything went down hill when his husband aka Jeon min-jae shows his true colors just after few d...
29.2K 895 25
"you are too sweet for a sinner like me" - - - - - - Kim Y/n is the spoiler daughter of Kim Dae-byeok. The CEO of Kim industries. One of the biggest...