Governor's Son's Obsession |...

By HARDfujoshigirl_

KIM TAEHYUNG, a mafia son of country's governor who is a serial killer psychopath falls for a typical nerd gu... More

Author's note
Character's intro
Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 20

1.8K 74 14
By HARDfujoshigirl_

Love is the call of blood, it's mindless, the invincible hunger of the body, it is the order of eternity, which does not allow the resistance itself. 

You have found true love when you realize that you want to wake up beside your love every morning even when you have your disparities.

Taehyung felt it every single morning when he stared at his lover with eternal love and most delicate strokes on later's chocolate locks.

"Mmh... Taehyungie." The young boy murmured in his sleep making Ravenette smile.

"Yes, my baby bun." 

Jungkook just whined hiding his big bulky body between the long arms and head nestling deep in later's chest. 

Ravenette adored how the boy has such a muscular and big body that can easily scare off anyone yet here he is, being a big cuddly bear, trying to find comfort in his captor's embrace.

Isn't love a strange thing? It makes you forget what is bad and good. It does strange things to you sometimes. It can twist you into saying and doing things that you know you'll regret later yet still you do them.

Love makes you do dangerous things that you feel even the dirtiest sin is the purest gift of Eden. 

"Hey baby, come on it's time to rise and shine... My bunny" taehyung ruffled his bun's hair playing with the ends. 

A sleepy boy whined like a baby he is, but taehyung was also determined because it was already 1 p.m. in the noon and they haven't eaten anything for several hours after their spicy night.

After jungkook fell asleep, taehyung did all the aftercare for his bunny. He washed him clean and applied the cream on the bruises caused by roughness. 

The man has showered jungkook all night with soft and gentle kisses while the other was in deep sleep. Taehyung has confessed his love nearly a hundred times whilst caressing his lover's soft locks all night long. Yeah, that's how much he loves the boy.

"What time is it?" The boy mumbled rubbing sleep off of his eyes.

"1:00 p.m. bun. We should freshen up and eat something. Jimin might come today." Taehyung said helping his sleepy Rabbit out of the bed.

They entered the bathroom and taehyung did the whole job of cleaning and bathing the younger while jungkook doze off. 

When they finished, Jimin has already arrived. 

"Did I interrupt something?" Blonde asked with shenanigans. His eyes scanned the brown-haired figure Kinley.

"No." Both males reply together making Jimin more keen.

"Okay ~" he replied with a known grin.

"How's the situation there?" Ravenette sat on the couch with brunette beside him.

"It's good. I think your daddy will soon want you back. I couldn't get any information about jong suk's whereabouts, that ugly rat must've hide somewhere in a sewer." Jimin cursed gritting his teeth.

"Don't worry about him. I know him, he won't plan a second attack in while. I know his all tricks very well." Ravenette ensured with a known grin. 

Taehyung has a very old habit of observing people around him. He keeps a close eye on their little habits because it helps him learn how their minds exactly work. 

He is the type to talk less, observes more and then boom. You'll only find ashes. That's how he hunts his victims.

"Hmm. I will keep informing you about the situation there. Have fun because once you return, I don't think you'll get any rest." Blonde retorted.

"Why? Is everything alright?" Taehyung creased. 

Jimin sneered replying.

"The darkness misses you." 

The sentence was enough to rip taehyung away from the dreamy world he was living within for a few days. The realisation hits him hard, breaking the Kaleidoscopic view he used to be in.

Past few days, Jungkook made him feel like he was on top of the world but then reality came crashing down burying the voids of hopes within.

Jungkook obviously noticed the change in older's aura and he badly wanted to punch jimin. 

"Tae..." The boy softly called holding the cold-looking male's long fingers.

His doe eyes kept the Ravenette's demons at bay. 

The warm browns heated the cold dark midnight orbs. 

And just through the mere eye connection, they comforted each other in a way even a hug couldn't be able to. 

Jimin gaped confused. He couldn't understand what kind of communication was passing between the two of them but the way taehyung relaxed right after meeting jungkook's eyes said lots of things to blonde.

"Are you both finally dating?!" The golden-haired yelled but when he saw both figures looking at each other trying to find words to answer he understands that they are still a 'work in progress.'

"Alright. You both don't know it yet. Fine. Clear it out but if you agree jungkook then be ready to sacrifice your peace and comfort life because the name 'Kim Taeyang' is the biggest storm which will make your life turn upside down." Blonde winked with a a devilish smile and left the house.

Jungkook stay dazed looking at taehyung with an unsettled face which was really adorable and cute in older's eyes.

"Don't worry babe. That dwarf is an idiot. You don't have to sacrifice anything. Remember I'll always protect you."

"No tae. I'm not actually worried about what Jimin said. I'm thinking about his question. What are we? What is between us? We need to get this clear." Jungkook spoke and Ravenette nodded.

"I know, bun. You want to give the name to our relation. I won't mind it, but first, you have to short out your feelings for me with all honesty because mine are already served on the table." 

"I-i..."

"Take your time, babe. I'm not telling you to do it right now." Taehyung assured standing up to leave when jungkook hold his wrist stopping the man.

"I think...I have fallen for you, taehyung." Jungkook confessed staring at the raven-haired. 

"I don't know when, how and why it happened but... Now the idea of running away or escaping from you makes my heart ache. Is it normal to feel this way? Is it normal that I have developed feelings for someone whom I should despise? I know it's strange a-and p-"

Brunette's half-sentence was filled by the older who was looking at his lover with an amazed yet warm gaze.

"Peculiar?" Jungkook only nodded keeping his eyes on the older's expression.

"So is our love, jungkook. I accepted a long time ago that love can even be found in strange places, among odd people and at ungodly hours. As long as you and I accept each other, our relationship doesn't need to make sense to anyone else. You are enough for me and your love is enough for me." Taehyung let out a voice coming out in a whisper at the end.

Taehyung moved to settle in his lover's lap with his hands cupping the soft baby cheeks of the brunette and jungkook felt the saying, devil on my lap and cross on my neck.

"I love you more my bunny. Now know this baby that if you become mine now, you will remain only mine forever because I will not let you run away from me so are you willing to get stuck with someone like me eternally? I've found a way to live with the blood on my hands but can you?" 

"Accepting me means you're accepting my world. It means embracing my darkness. Are you willing to adapt?" The raven-haired said with a sincere face. 

Taehyung wasn't a fool, he was testing jungkook. He needs to see if his bunny boy is really willing to sacrifice or if he's just doing everything to get escape. 

Older wasn't even a bit sorry for testing his lover's love and loyalty. When you've lived your whole life in the blinding dark, it becomes a part of you that every person you meet, you have to make sure they're not betraying you before you completely welcome them in your domain.

"If that's what it takes then I am willing to sacrifice." An unexpected answer it was, it made taehyung a little surprised.

"Do you know what it means bunny?" Older spoke in a deep voice leaning close to the blinking bunny.

"It means you are giving yourself to me completely. You'll be stuck with me forever. You have to be on my side till my last heartbeat. will you?" 

"I will taehyung. I will stay by your side till the gates of hell." The young boy's doe eyes scream for other to believe him.

A beautiful smile spread across taehyung's lips, an ethical one.

He brushed the brown curls from the boy's eyes before pulling him close from the nape.

"I love you my bunny and from now on, you're all mine. If you don't promise me you'll love me forever, I'll rip your heart out and keep it forever anyway because it's mine... you're mine don't think otherwise." 

Jungkook grinned not feeling an ounce of fear and taehyung couldn't stop himself from kissing his official lover. 

Brunette knows what he has agreed to. He has practically thrown himself in front of the most dangerous predator of the dark realm yet he wasn't feeling frightened. He felt complete with taehyung by his side. 

He abandoned rationality somewhere in the layer of snow lands and buried his conscience deep within.

There's no need for the things that will make him question his love for taehyung. So he threw them away.

The boy embraces his new lover kissing him back with the same fascination. He found his love but oh, he finds it in a devil. 

Both figures stayed interlaced in each other's arms for hours. No words just soft breaths and feather-light kisses. 

Jungkook was so doomed. He fell for a psychopath serial killer and the most feared mafia of the underworld. 

Only time will tell what their peculiar relationship will bring.

•••

After the clear confessions, taehyung and jungkook were inseparable. Jimin comes and goes for weeks, only to find two lovers lost in their own little world which wasn't going to stay peaceful for too long because the next day taehyung received call from his father informing him to come back.

They have lots to take care of in Korea and taehyung will get hella busy after leaving the underworld for a long. His lack of presence can cause major crises in the business so they returned the very night he got the call.

Jungkook will miss the place because they had live so many memories there.

After their return, taehyung asked his bunny to continue his job at the citadel because afew major reasons.

First, it'll be easy to see and meet his bunny.

Second, jungkook will be safe and protected even in his absence. 

Third, no one else will get suspicious about their relationship because they still need to hide it for jungkook's safety. 

Jungkook is now free to return to his apartment if he wants. After proving that he truly is in love with taehyung, older didn't feel like caging him away or locking him up because the bunny is now all his. His rabbit won't run away anymore.

"Are you sure, taehyung?" Jungkook asked packing a few of the things taehyung had gifted him throughout their 'trip'. Yeah, that's what he would like to call it.

"Yeah, baby. I don't want you to feel suffocated because of me but you're free to stay here as well. I won't stop you. I can set up arrangements if you want to live here." Taehyung proposed to fondle his lover's baby cheeks.

"Umm, I really want to stay but won't it be too noticeable if I stayed in the hotel?" Brunette quizzed staring at his lover with a pout.

"Hmm. It will be. That's why I want you to return plus your friends there might be very worried for you. Tell them to take back the missing complaint and an FIR against me. I'll be very grateful." Ravenette retorted making his boyfriend laugh.

"Alright. Can I tell them about our... Relationship?" Younger wavered Asking.

"It's your choice bun but make sure it stays as concealed as it can. Don't want to put your safety at the stake." 

"Okay! I love you so much." The bunny smile grew on his lips before he gave a small peck to his handsomely dangerous boyfriend.

"I love you more bun. More than anything in this world." 

TBC...

Wow, it's been a while. Sorry.

Things have accelerated quickly but there is a lot to happen so stay tuned.

I've noticed, that this book has mostly silent readers so if you don't want to comment then you can tell me your thoughts by personally messaging me. I won't mind. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 883 25
"you are too sweet for a sinner like me" - - - - - - Kim Y/n is the spoiler daughter of Kim Dae-byeok. The CEO of Kim industries. One of the biggest...
534K 21.1K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
76.9K 3.1K 58
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...