My bestfriends sister (part2)

By yanna202016

Part of my brothers best friend. They went their separate ways but can they keep it that way? More

Part 2 intro
IM OUT HERE IN MIAMI
Why would you do that?
Live
Back to school
Court
Paternity
Say yes
Old friend
Khlay
First tat
21 years and sad
Thanksgiving
Happy holiday
Not funny is it?
Custody?
Apologize
To the good stuff
Im not mad
Retwist
Let's vote
Tea party
Meet my family
Halloween party
Happy Halloween
Vacay
In the ocean
Port 1
Port 2
Expect the unexpected
Why you aint tell me?
Thats just my baby daddy
Act right
Secret
Emergency
Gender reveal
Valentines day
Valentines Day 2
Baby shower
Baby?
Lets talk about it
You're weird
Im back
Bad kid
Together again
Results
Trey
Another baby?
Tasha k
Welcome baby
Get back and get slapped
And wow
Timeout
Start of a dead beat?

New girl

3.2K 70 91
By yanna202016

Taz (19)
Thursday  October 6th

No matter how many times I tell myself I don't want a relationship I always end up pushing myself right back towards one. I'm really only fucking with marsh to fill the void of what me and Taliece had. I'm still not over that shit.

"We need to have a conversation" she sighed adjusting herself on her bed.

"About what?" I asked with my attention in my phone. I was trying to see what was up with that girl I met in Texas at my dad shit.

Khlay

Wyd?

Nun really, you?

Laying here frl When you
gonna come back down here?

Idk,shit when you coming
to see me?

Whenever you want me too🤷🏾‍♀️

How about next weekend?

I'm off that weekend too😂

So what you saying? You coming?

Yea send me some hotels

Fuck that you can stay with me
Just book your flight

You not gonna book it for me?

I'm letting you stay in my shit
you can book your own flight

🙄

"Uhhh hello are you listening?" Marsh snapped at me.

"Yea " I nodded. I ain't hear a word she said.

"I want to be in a relationship Amylis" she pouted. So go be in one tf you telling me for?

"Stop calling me that" I mugged. Hate when that bitch call me by my government.

"Can you be serious?"

"I heard you. You want to be in a relationship what that got to do with me?" I asked.

"It has everything to do with you. I want to be your girlfriend. We've been messing with each other for a while" she explained. No, fucking and dating is 2 different things.

"We've been fucking on and off" I corrected her.

"I want to be your girlfriend" she repeated.

"Ok" I shrugged. Fuck she keep saying the same thing to me for?

"Aren't you gonna ask me out?"

"No" I laughed off.

"Why?" She asked scrunching up her face.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend marsh?" I asked letting out a deep sigh. She can be my girl but I can't promise imma be faithful.

"Yes but I want you to ask me in a special way" she complained. Ard don't do too much now.

"You're asking for a lot" I straight faced her. I was ready to go she starting to irritate me.

"I'm asking for something simple"

"That was simple" I laughed standing up from the edge of her bed.

"It wasn't"

"Well I'm Rey head out, you straight?" I asked grabbing my stuff before heading out.

"Yea"

"Cool" I nodded and walked out her room.

I locked her door behind me and got in my car quickly pulling off. I headed to my usual place of relaxation to smoke and listen to these niggas talk about nothing.

"You niggas stay going live" I mugged walking in through the front door. I liked that they went live with taliece but at the same time it was annoying.

"You stay hating and this not live bitch it's FaceTime" Lo corrected me flipping me off.

"I'm not hating bitch" I said back throwing an empty water bottle at her.

"Watch your mouth Lo" I heard Taliece say. I got quiet and sat in my seat pulling out my weed.

"Mcht you ain't hear this nigga?" Lo whined.

"I'm not talking about IT I'm talking about you" she responded. Now she tryna drag and be funny on the phone.

"She called you a IT" Mar laughed pointing at me.

"Ard bae my fault" Lo apologized.

"She not talking about me" I mumbled shaking my head.

"And if she was what you gonna do about it?" Lo asked getting buck. I stopped rolling my blunt quickly giving Lo that look to leave me tf alone. I already wasn't in the mood.

"Go on bout your business lil girl" I brushed off.

"Anyways bae you looking good af where you going?"

"I'm waiting for my company to come over so I can get my coochie licked" Taliece replied with some hype in her voice.

When I heard that my whole mood was blown making me mug Lo and her phone. That shit pissed me off. She really out here fucking on other niggas.

"Aye aye aye cut allat out" Lo said.

"I'm playing, I'm bout to go to bed though I got school in the morning" Tally laughed.

"Ard bae goodnight"

"Goodnight" she said and hung up.

I just sat there bouncing my leg up and down. If she wasn't so far away I would have pulled up on her and spazzed on her dumb ass. I can't even text her the girl got me blocked on everything... I think, except Instagram i don't fucking know.

"You mad she out there dragging ain't you?" Lo asked laughing. Yea so what?

"No, I'm not worried about her I got a girl" I lied. I wanted to fix us so bad but she really not fucking with me.

"Oh so you cuffed up marsh?" Cash asked tilting his head at me.

"Sum like that" I nodded.

"This nigga lying. He ain't been in a relationship since bia and even then he still wasn't loyal" Lo said sucking her teeth.

"Who said I was gonna be loyal to her?" I asked laughing. Ion put my trust in no bitch.

"Taz was only loyal to one girl" mar smiled nodding his head.

We ain't even get to ask who he was talking about because Mookie had just walked through the door.

"What yall talking about?" He asked dapping everyone up.

"Taz in a relationship now" Lo blurted out.

"Since when?" He asked with a shocked look.

"Exactly" Mar agreed.

"Y'all niggas always talking down on me"

"I'll believe it when I see it" Mookie nodded.

"Whatever" I scoffed.

I zoned them niggas out and smoked my blunt to myself. Old memories played in my head and I wish I could go back and do shit differently. What if I flew out to her and had a conversation shit would put us in a good place? Or Maybe I should just let shit go.

The front door swung open and itchy come in dressed like a cracked out version of Michael Myers. Her hair was a mess she had a jumpsuit on with one pants leg rolled up, one timb on her foot and a croc with her big toe sticking out the front on the other and her pockets were filled with syringes.

"Damn itchy finally out of jail" Mar smiled.

"Mookie you just got out recently?" She asked sticking her leg out and tapping her feet with a thinking face🤔.

"Yea" he answered.

"I knew that was you taking dick in the ass" she snapped joking.

"Ayo" I laughed.

"Ora" Lo gasped.

"Stop fucking playing with me forreal" Mookie mugged. We know he wasn't going for that but the shit still was funny.

"Can I sit right there?"itchy asked pointing to the open seat next to cash.

"HELL NO" cash yelled.

"When was the last time you took a bath?" I asked.

"This morning before they let me out. They said it was mandatory or I couldn't go home. I said fuck that shower keep me here. No bills and free food, I was living life" she sighed of relief showing the little bit of teeth she had.

"Fuck did you do anyways?" Cash asked.

"Man let me tell yall..." she started off saying but then got quiet. We was waiting for her to finish her damn sentence.

"You gonna say it?" Cash asked.

"I'd tell you if I can remember shit" itchy mugged.

"Get tf on" cash said shaking his head.

"It's getting cold out here where you gonna stay itchy?" Mar asked. That was a good question.

"In the dumpster behind red lobster" she nodded and snapped her fingers

"Oh nah" Mookie laughed.

"I'd let you stay here but you fuck around and rob us" Mar offered. He dumb af for keeping his shit here.

"Who is us? You mean you?" Mookie pointed out.

"Ion keep my shit here" I said.

"Someone call cps on me so I can go stay with a nice rich white family" itchy suggested. Now how tf is that gonna work?

"You're too old for cps" Lo said.

"Mar smell this" itchy said quickly swiping her index finger under his nose.

"Ew wtf" he gagged slapping her hand away. She stay doing nasty ass fuck shit.

"That's trifling" I gagged.

"Yea that's what real pussy smell like" itchy smiled attempting to put her finger in lo face.

"Don't fucking touch me" Lo mugged backing away from her.

"Itchy if you go to rehab for the entire winter I'll give you a month of crack for free" Mar coughed up.

"..."

The entire house got quiet and looked at Mar. what fucking sense did that make? She goes to rehab to quit drugs then starts doing drugs again when she gets out??? Even itchy looking at him crazy.

"Shut yo dumb ass up" Mookie mugged throwing a couch pillow at him.

"You dumber than me" itchy mugged.

"Itchy say stupid shit but that was just plain dumb" cash agreed.

"Well where tf she gonna stay at?" He asked throwing up his arms

"The dumpster behind red lobster like she said" I answered.

" me and my man got a place down in Virginia Beach" itchy answered. First she said the dumpster now she out her squatting or phrogging as some would call it.

"How?" I asked scrunching up my face.

"This family go on vacation every year so we crash at their shit until they come back home" she shrugged scratching her coochie.

"That's smart af" cash agreed.

"Y'all wanna see something?" She asked.

"If you throw anything sprinkle anything flick anything imma shoot you" Mookie pointed at her.

"Nah nah nah me and tinker bell got into a fight the other day so she ain't give me no more fairy dust but I got something even better. Watch" she smiled showing her missing teeth.

Like the dumb asses we are we waited to see wtf she was gonna do. Mar covered his face with his jacket and the rest of us moved as far away from itchy as possible. She pulled the front of her pants down flashing herself and peed a little bit. For a female to have a small clitoris she peed far af.

"EW WTF" cash gagged.

"WHY HER SHIT SO FUCKING HAIRY" Lo screamed.

"I'm Rey throw tf up" I gagged leaning over the arm rest of the chair.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH SHE GOT PEE ON MY SHOE. OH GOD NO DONT MELT MY SHOE. She shot acid at me" Mar screamed throwing his shoe across the room crying.

"Hell no bro she peed like she got a dick and she had aim" Mookie gagged.

"It stank" Lo gagged scrunching up her face.

Few minutes had passed and everyone settled down. I was bored af and wanted to pay a couple bitches to shake some ass for me.

"I'm tryna hit the strip club" I blurted out

"Of course you do PERVERT!" Lo called out jokingly.

"Your girl gonna be cool with you going to the strip club?" Cash asked. He stay tryna play peace maker and shit like he don't be doing bitches dirty.

"Idgaf what she's cool with that bitch ain't my momma" I shrugged off

"Told you this nigga ain't loyal. Would you have been loyal to tally?" Mar asked. Now he tryna start something with his fat pedophile ass

"Aye don't bring that shit up" Mookie mugged him.

"Right shit is old" I agreed.

"We going or not?" Lo asked.

"Fuck it ain't I got shit else better to do" Mookie shrugged agreeing to go

We grabbed our shit and left out the house heading to the club. I had a fucking ball in that bitch. The only thing I remember was walking in and a group of bitches walking into the section. Anything after that I don't remember.

The next day Friday October7th

Marsh😐
Would like to FaceTime

"Hello?" I said in a raspy sleepy voice. The light from the phone fucking with my eyes.

"Don't hello me. Why tf was you at the strip club?" Marsh questioned with an attitude.

"Mcht what?" I mugged.

"You heard me"

"Bitch you ain't my gir..." I started to say then remembered I did ask her out yesterday. I had to readjust myself. "You been my girl for like 10 hours get a grip"

"It doesn't matter I'm still your girlfriend." She nagged.

"Mhm anything else?" I asked brushing off her issue.

"That's all you got to say?" She scoffed. Yes bitch it is.

"Obviously"

The phone got quiet and I thought she hung up and she started talking again. I'm too hungover for this shit.

" I'm not comfortable with you going to the strip club and grabbing on half naked bitches Amylis" she sighed.

"K" I replied.

"K?"

"BITCH IM TRYING TO SLEEP TF ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" I yelled.

"I want you to act like I'm you're girlfriend and respect me"

"Girl fuck you" I spat and hung up on her.

Annoying as shit. A nigga can't even get sleep around this bitch without her being on my ass about some dumb ass shit.

Not even an hour went by and there was a knock at my door. I slowly got up and wrapped a blanket around my head. The light was bothering my eyes and fucking my head up. When I got to the door I looked through the peep hole and seen it was marsh. She kept knocking and shit talking to herself.

"I know you're by the door I can hear you" she called out.

"Yea well listen to me walk away" I mumbled to myself and went back upstairs.

I went into the bathroom and took some ibuprofen then went back into my room and went to sleep. She'll leave eventually. After a few hours of sleep I started to feel a little better but a nigga was still down bad. I threw on a pair of sweatpants and my Nike tech. I went to go brush my teeth, wipe my face and put on some deodorant before I left out the house. You would think the bitch would have left and went home but no...she sat on my porch the entire time.

"Why didn't you opened the door?" She asked with an attitude. Tf I gotta do to get rid of this bitch?

"I was sleep" I shrugged closing my front door and locking it

"I heard you come to the door" she glared at me following me to my car.

"Like I said I was sleep"

"Even if you were you didn't hear me knocking?" She asked.

"I was sleep" I said again.

" stop saying your were sleep. I heard you" she snapped.

"I was sleeping" I corrected. Two different words.

"You real funny" she mocked mugging me.

"You said stop saying I was sleep" I shrugged getting into the car.

"Be serious for once. Can you atleast apologize?" She pleaded. Now why would i apologize when im not sorry?

"For what?" I questioned

"For going to the strip club and leaving me outside"

"Why would I do that?" I asked laughing under my breath.

"Because you were dead wrong. What if I did that to you?"

"I wouldn't care" I shrugged.

"You should"

"Ok marsh I hear you can you stfu?" I asked. I was highly annoyed the bitch wouldn't stop complaining.

"No I cannot."

I had shit to do and she was talking the entire ride. Taliece wouldn't even do no shit like this. She would say what she had to say then sit there quietly. I had a headache and I'm tired and I still got money to make and I gotta check on Mookie. I'm fucking my own life up.

Mookie (20)
Friday October 7th

I had a lot of shit to do this morning and I'm regretting going to the club last night but I still managed to get up and do what I had to do. The first thing I had to get done was this DNA test. I pray to god this not my fucking kid. I would hate to be attached to this bitch for the rest of my life.

"Hey" she smiled waving at me.

"Wassup" I responded dryly

"How's everything?" She asked.

"Don't ask questions like you care"

"I do care Ive always cared" she frowned.

"Ok Laila i just want to get this shit over with" I brushed off.

"Why do you sound like that? Like you're not happy" she pouted playing with her fingers. Why tf would I be happy?

"Because I'm not. I'm praying to god that this not my baby. Ion want no parts of you" I replied.

"Damn mokani you don't have to be so mean"

"My life is fucked up because I keep letting you back in bro. You don't see that?" I responded.

"No one told you to have sex with me" she called out.

"You right but I did and that was my mistake"

"So I'm a mistake now?" She asked.

"Yes very much so" I answered.

The doctor or whoever you want to call them came out to the waiting room and walked us to the back. The lady explained everything to us and started swabbing. Once the process was over I still gotta wait like 5-7 business days for the results. Even though I was mad at Laila and resented her I still made sure she got to her car safely.

"I'm sorry I'm causing so much inconvenience in your life but if you are the father can we atleast try to get along" she pleaded with me. I can try but that's if I'm the dad.

"Don't speak on the what if until the results come back. Get home safe Lai." I sighed.

I got in my car and headed to see Meya. Just to brighten up her day I stopped by chick fil a and got her something to eat. I wish this shit would hurry up and be over. I got to the building and went up to the third floor. I'm early as usual and thanks to Mrs.morales she lets me see her early.

"Mokani" she called out walking towards me.

"Hey, how is she?" I asked.

"She's doing better today. I wanted to talk to you before you start your visitation"

"Ok" I agreed.

"I just want to say that I'm paying close attention and I appreciate that you show up early every week at the same time to see Meya. I really see that you care about her and I know that you wouldn't do anything to hurt her." She expressed.

"Thank you. I'm glad someone else besides my lawyer sees that. I basically raised her." I thanked.

"On the other hand your mother..." she choked. Yes it's hard to say anything nice about that lady. " your mother doesn't show any effort to atleast be on time. Between me and you if any of my notes were to be used in court it wouldn't be in her favor"

"How late do she be?" I asked.

"Sometimes 10 sometimes 20 minutes. It's every week with her and she has an excuse every-time. I'm praying that the judge grants you custody." She responded. Thats sad af. Can't even be on time to see your daughter.

"Yea me too" I sighed shaking my head.

After our conversation I walked into the room where Meya was and sat down at the table next to her. She wasn't having such a good day today. Her mood was off.

"I bought you food Meya" I said calmly walking unit the room and sitting down next to her.

"I'm not hungry" she declined shaking her head.

"Why? Tell me what's wrong"

"I wanna go home Mookie" she cried. I hated seeing her cry. She makes me want to cry every time.

"I know and you will soon."

"But why not now?" She asked getting louder.

"Mommy is trying to take you away from me so I'm fighting for you Meya. I want you to come home too but it's best that you stay here. It's not forever I promise I'm gonna bring you home" I pinky promised her

" you promise?" She asked just to make sure

"I pinky promise" I smiled.

"Ok" she nodded. "Can we watch a movie on your phone?" She asked

"Yea"

I gave her my phone and let her scroll through Netflix to pick a movie. She chose to watch the cat in the cat. I haven't seen that movie in a grip. We sat and ate then she crawled into my lap and curled up in my arms watching the movie until she fell asleep. My time was eventually up and I moved her gently into Mrs.morales arms so that she won't wake up and throw a fit.

"Drive safe see you next week?" She whispered to me giving me a small smile.

"Same time" I nodded.

I made my way out of the building to my car and headed home. By the time I get to the house I should have an hour and a half before I gotta head to wyllo football game.

I pulled into the drive way putting my car in park and got out locking the door behind me. I made my way into the house and plopped down on the couch. I was tired but I couldn't go to sleep because I was waiting on Taz to pull up.

15 minutes later

"Maybe if you acted like you gave af this conversation could have ended 20 minutes ago" his girl complained walking in the house behind Taz not even speaking.

"Ok marsh I heard you the first 6 times you said something" he huffed rolling his eyes and rapping me up.

"This how you want to start off the relationship?" She questioned.

"Wassup?" Taz asked nodding at me and ignoring what marsh was saying.

"Damn yo bitch don't know how to speak when she come into someone house?" I asked mugging her. Thats just rude af she has no home training. When you walk into someone's house you fucking speak.

"I guess not" he shrugged shaking his head.

"This is what I be talking about you not gonna check him?" She asked mugging him.

"You're in his house"

"You don't respect me at all you never did even before we got into a relationship" she complained.

"Bro we're like 5 minutes into the relationship" Taz huffed laying his head into his hands.

"Let me go and have some niggas dancing on me pouring shots in my mouth" she bagged again.

"..." Taz just sat there quiet staring at the floor with an annoyed look.

"Exactly you wouldn't fucking like that shit" she scoffed.

His girl kept going on and on and clearly Taz don't gaf. He just sat there quiet leaning on his hand ignoring what she was saying. Honestly the bitch was pissing me off. You don't speak and you come into my shit babbling about nothing.

"MYYY.GOD. STFU" I yelled out.

"Excuse me?" She said scrunching up her face.

"He does not care shut yo ass tf up already" I said to her.

"So you're gonna let him talk to me like that?" She questioned Taz

"Yes. Yes I am" I nodded.

"Get her out my shit for-real cuz the bitch weird and disrespectful" I responded. I was rey spazz on her ass.

"Don't call me no bitch" she clapped back.

"Bro..."

"Marsh go sit in the car" Taz demanded.

"Give me your key" she insisted sticking her hand out.

"Pft for what? The door is unlocked" he laughed. "You ain't about to drive off in my shit"

"Whatever" she scoffed and got up from the couch rolling her eyes and went out to the car. Now I don't like the bitch.

"I don't fw her" I blurted out.

"I don't care. She still ain't stopping nothing" he shrugged.

"Why her?" I asked. He's had badder bitches and she ain't even top 10.

"She got money" he answered nonchalantly.

"You could have atleast found another bitch with money and who is less annoying"

"Enough about her, she's been pissing me off all day. How your shit go?" He asked changing the subject

"I got the dna test done so I'm just waiting for the results to come back" I answered

"You think you're the father?" He asked.

"No but shit you don't never know"

"She would have had the first morning appointment at the clinic fucking with me" he laughed.

"Nah" I denied. Even if it is my baby I ain't making no bitch fuck up their body and killing a baby.

"How your visitation go?" He asked.

"It went much better this time. It's starting to catch up to Meya though" I sighed.

"What happened?"

"She asked me why she couldn't come home now instead of waiting. She ain't even want to eat her food."

"Damn" he sighed.

"Crazy thing is the social worker told me my mom don't be putting in the effort to go and see her. She be late to her appointments and she always got an excuse" I responded.

"But she always got something negative to say about you" he said shaking his head.

"Right. I just want this shit to end. I promised Meya I would bring her home but I'm starting to feel like I shouldn't have done that. Would if I don't get her?" I said second guessing myself.

"You gonna bring her home. Fuck your mom she let that nigga abuse her then tryna put the blame on you. Shit ain't right but I know for certain you gonna get custody of Meya" he reassured me

"You think so?" I asked.

"Nigga I know. You ready to head to this game though?"

"Yea come on" I said and stood up from the couch.

I got up from the couch and followed behind Taz out the door. He was driving and I was not sitting in the front so we made his girl get in the back.

"Marsh get in the back" he demanded opening the driver side door.

"No tell your homeboy to sit in the back" she declined.

"Either you getting in the back on your own or imma drag you out the car" he guaranteed.

"Weird ass nigga" she mumbled but still got in the back.

She had a little attitude but I ain't gaf I don't even know shordy. Taz made his way to the school for Wyllos home game. His team doing good so far. They 5-0 and if they keep it up they going to the play off. We got out of the car once Taz parked and made our way to the gate. Jv just finished up their game so we still had time and the line to get in wasn't long.

"$5" the dude at the gate said.

I pulled out a 5 and gave it to Taz. He stared down his girl until she coughed up $5 to get in..

"Wooow you can't even pay that lil $5 to get me in the game." She scoffed shoving the money into his hand.

"You're not supposed to be here" he laughed off.

"Why can't I come and support my future godbrother in law?" She asked with all seriousness. She not all the way there in the head and that's ok.

"Fuck wrong wit her?" I asked laughing pointing at her. Taz just laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

We found an open gap on the bleachers behind wyllo team. It was hard for me to sit on the bleachers during the game. Either people was talking too much or they were in the way, so I went and stood by the gate with Taz. We left marsh behind.

"Let's go wyllo stay on him!" I cheered.

"Good shit" Taz clapped.

It was now half time and it got hot being around all them people. We walked over to the concession stand and stood in line. It was a few people but it was crowded due to all the teenage kids and shit standing around.

"Can I ask yall something?" A girl asked walking up to us with her friend. They was cute but I ain't want neither one.

"Sure" I shrugged.

"How old are yall?" She asked. One was light-skin with a ponytail and the other was brown-skin with a nice ass lace front. I thought that shit was all scalp.

"19" taz answered.

"20" I replied.

"You grown grown" the lightskin girl smiled.

"I guess" I shrugged.

"Y'all got a girl?" The brown skin girl asked.

"Nah" I said shaking my head.

"Something like that" Taz answered shrugging his shoulders.

"Wym something like that?" The brownskin girl asked.

"I ain't really calling a 16 hour relationship a relationship" Taz said.

"Damn I was gonna ask for your Instagram" the girl pouted.

"So why you ain't asking?" Taz smirked

"I thought you said you had a girl?" She asked

"Ain't nothing wrong with having home girls" he shrugged. Slick ass mf.

"Riiight" the girl smiled and gave Taz her Instagram.

"What about you? Can I get your Instagram" the lightskin girl asked me but I had to politely decline.

"I'm good"

"What you tryna say I'm ugly?" She asked scrunching up her face.

"No but I'm politely declining. I'm not worried about a girl right now" I laughed

"He bougie" the bro skin girl mugged. Ard bitch I was tryna be nice

"Hell yea" her friend agreed and they both walked off.

"You can't say them girls wasn't bad" Taz said to me tapping my shoulder.

"Yea they was but ion want them. They all yours"

Wyllo team won 46-20. We met up with him a few minutes after the game had ended and he was holding his side like he was in pain. I knew his ass wasn't cleared.

"You hurting ain't you?" I asked.

"Hell yea. Imma take an ice bath though" he hissed walking funny.

"You should sit your next game out" I suggested. I don't want him causing further damage to hisself.

"Nah I'm good. I'm carrying the team" he declined.

"You not gonna be happy until you can't play anymore" marsh spoke. WHO TS ASKED YOU.

Me Taz and Wyllo slowly turned our heads and eyed Marsh. Who tf asked her for her input?

"Who tf is shordy?" Wyllo asked.

"Some bitch I cuffed up" Taz answered.

"I'm not some bitch I'm your girl" marsh said checking him.

"Right right" Wyllo nodded. He really must be in pain because he ain't crack not one choke on the bitch.

We all made it to my car and as Wyllo was putting  his stuff in the trunk a mustang slowly drove pass eyeing us down. Ion know wtf them Mexican niggas got going on but they don't want no smoke around this bitch.

"Fuck niggas on?" Yaz asked with a mug on his face watching the car.

"Ion know but let's hurry and dip" I said shaking my head.

Everyone went their separate ways when we got back to my house. I took a shower and door dashed me and Wyllo some food. I called it a night and passed out as soon as I touched that pillow. Who tf is them niggas?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 20.9K 42
Caira and Chris have always been best friends. Their moms were friends since a very young age, Caira and Chris are bound to be close and best friends...
1.1K 13 19
*Some sexual content* Her boyfriend got another girl pregnant but didn't leave him a couple weeks later she found out that the other girl had a...
2K 52 13
※COMPLETED STORY※ What could possibly happen when you reunite with your brother's childhood befriend after a very long time? Should you be falling to...
98 4 8
They grew up together, fought together, played together. One night changes their relationship and now there's no going back.