The medal hero (Kamen rider O...

By WhiteRoseWM

Intro: In the world of special abilities called quirks, y/n is one of the unfortunate souls who happens to be... More

Chapter 1: The birth of a new hero.
Part 2: The U.A qualification
Part 3: The first few days of U.A.
Part 4: The battle between Kamen Riders
Part 5: The U.S.J attack.
Part 6: The truth.
Part 7: The U.A Sports festival
Part 8: The Calvary battle.
Part 9: The one-on-one battle (Part 1)
Part 10: The one-on-one battle (Part 2)
Part 11: The one-on-one battle (Final)
Part 12: The student's internships.
Part 13: Y/n's internship.
Part 14: The students' final exams.
Part 15: The battle between Kamen Riders V2
Part 16: Summer Camp
Part 17: Hellish Training.
Part 18: Y/n's uncontrollable power.
Part 19: The attack of summer camp.

Special chapter: The floating land of science.

270 5 8
By WhiteRoseWM

The chapter begins as we find ourselves on a giant floating island. Inside the island and behind the giant metal gate lies a city that is filled with lots of people of different sizes. As we focus on one of the many areas, we see two young heroes walking around and they are seen pulling their luggage along with them.

Y/n: I can't believe it. We are now at I-Island. There are so many places I wish to visit.

Katashi: What a great way to start our summer vacation, am I right?

As the two are mesmerized by the sight, Roisin is seen walking towards the two students from behind. Once she gets close enough, she interjects to get their attention.

Roisin: *Ahem* Don't forget who you should be thanking for being invited to go to I-Island.

Y/n: Right. Thanks for the invitation. (*Softly*) Though I was already invited to come here because of the Sports Festival. (*Softly*)

Roisin: What was that?!

Y/n: Nothing!

Roisin: Before we go to our hotel rooms, there's somewhere we need to go first.

Katashi: Oh yeah. You never exactly mentioned the reason for coming here to us.

Roisin: I was about to, but you two suddenly went complete monkeys the moment I told you that you were going to join me on this trip.

Katashi: Whoops. Sorry.

Roisin: Whatever, let's just say I am meeting an old friend of mine and Y/n will be playing a crucial role in this visit.

Y/n: Me? How so?

Roisin: You'll find out soon enough.

Before they can make their move, we see two more familiar people which turn out to be All Might who seem to be covered in lipstick kisses, and Midoriya who is shown to be very exhausted.

Y/n: Is that All Might and Midoriya? What are they doing here?

Katashi: Beats me. Let's talk to them. That's if you don't mind, Professor Roisin.

Roisin: Fine. But make it quick.

Y/n: Thanks, we appreciate it.

The two students walk towards All Might and Midoriya as Roisin stays behind and keeps an eye on them. The scene changes as we see All Might and Midoriya having a conversation with each other before they stop and notice the two walking towards them.

All Might: Oh my. What a pleasent surpirise.

Midoriya: Y/n and Katashi! What are you doing here?

Y/n: I can say the same to you two.

All Might: You see. I am reuniting with an old friend of mine and I just happened to come across young Midoriya who decides to accompany me.

Katashi: What a coincidence, sir. We just happened to be here because a friend of ours is also meeting someone in I-Island.

Y/n: So where will your meeting place be?

All Might: That would be...

Before All Might can finish his sentence, they hear a loud spring sound which causes all of them to look at the source of the sound to see a young woman riding a pogo stick and she's moving towards the group.

All Might, Midoriya, Y/n and Katashi: What?

All might: Hey!

Young woman: Uncle!

Right as soon as she is near the group, the young woman jumps off the pogo stick and falls towards All Might. All Might manage to catch and hug her before he spins around because of the momentum. After he stops spinning, we can get a better look at the young woman.

She has long blonde hair and pale skin. She wears a white dress shirt with short sleeves and a large bow, glasses, brown boots, gray pants, and pink socks.

All Might: Oh, Melissa!

The students are surprised to see that the friend is this young woman.

Melissa: Long time no see! I'm so happy you came!

All Might: Thank you for inviting me! But I almost didn't recognize you! You're all grown up now!

Melissa: I'm 17 now. I'm heavier than I used to be, aren't I?

All Might: Not at all!

All Might slowly place her down while the students are still staring at the two.

Melissa: I'm glad you seem well, as usual, Uncle Might. Sorry, I'm late.

All Might: Oh, right. Where's Dave?

Melissa: He's in his lab. It looks like he finally finished the first stage of his research, so I invited you to this island as a surprise to celebrate that.

All Might: So that's your plan. By the way, what was Dave researching this time?

Melissa: He said it's confidential, and won't even tell me.

All Might: scientists have it hard too, huh?

Before the conversation can continue, All might notice that the students are in a state of confusion and decide to clear things up.

All Might: Oh. She's the daughter of my good friend.

Melissa: I'm Melissa Shield. Nice to meet you!

Melissa prompts Midoriya to shake her hand.

Y/n and Katashi: Oh.

Midoriya: Oh, so that's how it is...

All Might: What?

Melissa: What is it?

Midoriya: Oh, nothing!

Midoriya proceeds to shake her hands.

Midoriya: Nice to meet you! I'm Izuku Midoriya. Those two are Y/n L/n and Bushido Katashi. We're first-years in the Hero Course at U.A. High School.

Melissa: U.A. High School? Then you're Uncle Might's...

Midoriya: Yes, We're his students!

All Might: They're going to be heroes in the future!

Melissa: Wow, I can't believe you're Uncle Might's student! You must have a promising future ahead!

Midoriya: No, we're still in training! Well, I mean...

Melissa starts to take a closer look at Midoriya

Melissa: What kind of Quirk do you have?

Midoriya answers nervously.

Midoriya: It's a power-type Quirk!

Melissa quickly gets way too close to Midoriya as she inspects his costume and Midoriya's face turns into a red tomato.

Melissa: Your costume is cool, but its design is pretty orthodox. I don't see any support items either. Maybe you should refine your costume.

Y/n(*whisper*): (Katashi, should we stop her?)

Katashi(*whisper*): (Nah, this is getting good.)

Luckily, All Might interrupts her before Midoriya's face can get even redder.

All Might: Melissa, It's about time.

Melissa: Oh, I'm sorry! I got too engrossed.

Melissa runs away from the group and grabs hold of the pogo stick and the pogo stick suddenly transforms to become smaller to the point where she can put it into her pocket.

Melissa: We've got to hurry up and make Dad happy! This way, Uncle Might!

All Might and Midoriya look at each other and the two start following her.

Katashi: You two have fun with your meeting.

Y/n: Tell him we said hi.

Meanwhile, at a different area of the I-Island, there's a group of shady people with one of them calling someone through a phone.

???: We were able to get into the expo with no problem. So when will the goods arrive?

Phone: Come get it at 3:00 p.m. at Gate 66.

???: I understand.

The mysterious caller hangs up and puts down his phone. As that is happening, there's a person as one of the shady group people where his or her identity is completely concealed, but their eyes are visible as they glow with blue light for a short period of time.

*Timeskip*

Inside a building, Y/n, Katashi, and Roisin are walking through a room with many doors and each of them has a number written on it. After they take a few more steps, Roisin comes to a stop which is followed by the others to do the same. The door has a sign attached to it that says 'I am currently outside, please come back again'.

Y/n: Looks like your friend isn't here. Maybe we can...

Roisin immediately grabs hold of the doorknob and proceeds to open the door, causing both Y/n and Katashi to be shocked.

Roisin: Hey, Mophead! We're here!

As the door is now opened, we get to see the room behind it which is a small lab that is filled to the brim with many machineries. At one side of the room lies a table with a scientist who is sleeping on top of the table. Hearing Roisin causes the scientist to wake up and look at the group.

The scientist is a young woman with messy blue hair and a pair of dark blue eyes. She wears a blue tie and vest over her white shirt which is covered by a black coat. Other than that, she wears shorts, black socks, and black heels that are customized.

???: You know it's rude to come in without knocking. Didn't you read the sign?

Roisin: Currently outside, my foot! You never even come out of your lab! Anyway, let me introduce you to the two right here.

Roisin looks at Y/n and Katashi before pointing at the blue-haired scientist.

Roisin: This is Professor Iris. Another lead scientist like me. She develops machines and devices with the knowledge from I-Island to help with our research.

Iris: It's a pleasure to meet you.

Iris prompts Y/n to do a handshake with his right arm which he happily does.

Y/n: I can say the same to you.

As soon as their hands come into contact, Iris catches Y/n off guard by immediately pulling him towards her, surprising everyone else.

Y/n: What are you...

Iris: Relax. I'm just taking a look at your arm. It's your fault for not being careful.

Roisin: That's just her way of things. Don't worry too much about it.

Iris begins inspecting the arm while the others can do nothing but look at her.

Iris: So this is the greed that Foundation O has been talking about. Weird, I was kind of expecting it to have some kind of sentience.

Ankh: I do! But I was asleep and you just woke me up! By the way, my name is Ankh!

Ankh takes control and shakes off from Iris's grasp.

Y/n: So why exactly do you want me to be here?

Iris: Well, first of all, let me show you this.

As she says that, she goes to her desk and begins to open a drawer before she takes out a small container. With the container in her hands, she walks back to the group and opens it to reveal new core medals with all of them being reptile-themed.

The animals represented are a cobra, a turtle, and a crocodile. However, there seems to be something wrong with the medals as they seem to be black and gold

Y/n: Those are core medals!

Ankh: Where did you get them?!

Iris: Get them? I created them.

Katashi: I was never informed that Foundation O is working on making Core Medals.

Iris: That's because it's top secret and not everyone knows about it. I guess I can save you the trouble with an explanation.

Iris whips out a cell medal and shows it to the group.

Iris: Think of this cell medal as a battery. Though it stores a lot of energy, it becomes useless when it runs out of juice and will have to be recycled. However, core medals, on the other hand, contain an infinite amount of energy and can be used as many times as the user wants. Though I was able to create the medals with the right materials, there's a catch.

Y/n: And the catch is?

Iris: The reason why the core medal has such capability is because the energy is none other than the energy from the Greeds. So, do you see where I'm going with?

Katashi: You want Ankh to provide the core medals with the energy to complete the artificial core medals.

Iris: Bingo. So what do you say?

Ankh: Hold on. What's in it for us?

Iris: You can keep the medals if you can succeed. I only care about the results. However, I can't say I know whether it is successful, the risks, and how much energy is required. Are you still willing to do it?

Ankh starts to be in deep thought before he finally answers.

Ankh: Fine. But I will stop if things go south.

Iris: Excellent. Roisin and I will begin the preparations now. In the meantime, enjoy your time in I-Island. I'm sure some places are worth checking out.

Y/n: If you say so. Alright, see you later.

Y/n, Katashi, and Roisin all head out of the office and leave Iris alone.

*Timeskip*

They are seen walking outside a hotel as they can successfully get their rooms easily.

Roisin: Now remember to be in time for the experiment. Is that clear?

Y/n: Understood.

Roisin: I will head back to Iris's lab, see you later and have fun.

Roisin walks away and waves her hand at the two male students, leaving the two alone.

Y/n: Now where do we go fir-

Right as he was about to finish his question, a loud explosion can be heard. They look at the source of the explosion to see smoke coming from one of the exhibitions. This cause them to rush there first to see what's going on.

Once they make it to their destination, they see that the exhibition is a giant arena. However, they are still confused as they wonder what exactly is going on.

Announcer: Clear time, 33 seconds! Eighth place!

The smoke disappears to reveal Kirishima in his hero costume inside the arena.

Katashi: That's-

Midoriya: Kirishima?

Y/n and Katashi look at the source of the voice to see Midriya and Melissa as well as Iida, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, and Jirou.

Y/n: Eh? You guys are here?

Iida: Ah, Y/n, and Katashi. It's nice to see you.

Katashi: What are you doing here?

Uraraka: Well. We all have different reasons. The girls are here thanks to-

Announcer: Now the next challenger is...

The students look at the arena and doing so causes Midoriya to become shocked the most. It turns out that the challenger is no other than Bakugo himself.

Midoriya: Kacchan?

Announcer: Now villain attack!

Bakugo uses his explosion quirk to begin flying and destroys all the robots in the arena one by one.

Bakugo: Die!

Announcer: This is amazing! He cleared it in 15 seconds! He's in first place!

Bakugo smiles after hearing that and simply walks back to the entrance to the arena.

Kirishima: Wait, isn't that Midoriya over there?

Bakugo: What?

He looks up at the audience area and sees Midoriya who scratches the back of his head. It is not long before he immediately flies towards Midoriya and latches onto the railings to get close to him.

Bakugo: Why the hell are you here?

Midoriya: Stop that, Kachan. People are watching--

Bakugo: So what?

Iida: Stop that, Bakugo!

Melissa: Why is that boy angry?

Jirou: That's how he always is.

Uraraka: It's a fated battle between men!

Katashi: More like just between the two specifically.

Yaoyorozu: Kirishima, did you both receive invitations to the expo, too?

Kirishima: Not really. Bakugo was given an invitation from Y/n since he won the U.A. Sports Festival. I'm just tagging along.

The others look at Y/n, expecting an explanation.

Y/n: Well. It would be a shame to waste it since I have been given another invitation. So might as well give it to him.

Kirishima: So? Are you all going to try that now?

Bakugo: It's no use! Since I'll definitely be better than you!

Midoriya: Yes, you're right.

Uraraka: But you won't know until you try.

Midoriya: Yes, you're right. Wait.

Bakugo: Then hurry up and get your pathetic results, you damn nerd!

Midoriya: Okay!

It is now Midoriya's turn as he is now inside the arena.

Announcer: Now we've got a challenger coming in at the spur of the moment! What will be his record?

Midoriya activates his quirk as his body begins to spark electricity before he emits a ton of energy.

Announcer: Villain attack! Ready, go!

Midoriya moves at an incredible speed and destroys the robots and they are defeated with a single punch. However, he isn't able to beat Bakugo's time. Once that is over, he returns back to the audience room to join back with the others

Y/n: Great job!

Uraraka: Oh, man, so close!

Iida: I expected nothing less from you, Midoriya.

Midoriya: I didn't expect to get so close to Kachan's time--

Bakugo: The hell? That's impossible! I'll go again and blow you away--

All of a sudden, the area begins to be covered in ice and Todoroki is found to be in the arena.

Announcer: Wow! This is absolutely mind-blowing! Fourteen seconds! He's jumped straight to first place!

Midoriya: Todoroki!

Melissa: Is he your classmate, too?

Yaoyorozu: Yes!

Melissa: You're all amazing! As expected of the future heroes.

Yaoyorozu: Oh, you don't have to say that.

Bakugo launches himself from the audience room and flies towards Todoroki.

Bakugo: Damn you, Half-and-Half Bastard!

Todoroki: Bakugo.

Bakugo lands in the arena and gets very close to Todoroki.

Bakugo: Trying to make a sudden appearance and impress everyone, huh?

Todoroki looks at the audience to see the students.

Todoroki: Midoriya and the rest are here, too?

Bakugo: Don't ignore me! Why the hell are you here, anyway?

Todoroki: I'm here to represent my father, who was invited.

Announcer: Sorry, but the next person is waiting--

Bakugo: Shut up! I'm going next!

Iida joins in the arena and runs towards Bakugo.

Iida: Everyone, stop! U.A.'s embarrassing secrets will be exposed to the world!

Midoriya: Right!

Kirishima: Yes!

Midoriya and Kirishima join in the arena and attempt to stop Bakugo which is followed by Y/n and Katashi doing the same with their drivers attached to their waist. As the girls are watching, Melissa can't help but giggle while the other girls look down in embarrassment.

Melissa: Oh, I'm sorry. You guys seem to have fun at U.A. It's never boring, at least.

As she said that, Bakugo is being subdued by the boys with Y/n and Katashi wearing their Kamen rider armor with OOOs being in his Sagohzo form.

After some time has passed, it is now afternoon and the students along with Melissa are done with their exploration around I-Island. Before they head back to their staying area, they go to a cafe to see that it is closed and two more familiar students are seen resting on the door entrance to the cafe while wearing waiter outfits.

Mineta: It's just the preopening, and we're already this busy. What's going to happen tomorrow?

Kaminari: Stop. I don't want to think about it!

Midoriya: Mineta and Kaminari!

Mineta & Kaminari: What?

Midoriya: Good work today!

IIda: You both worked hard today!

Iida shows two invitation tickets to the exhausted students.

Mineta: What is this?

Yaoyorozu: Invitations to the reception party.

Mineta: Party?

Kaminari: It's for us?

Jirou: It's from Melissa.

Uraraka: She said you should at least enjoy!

Y/n: Yeah. You deserve it after all that hard work here.

Melissa: These are extras, so have them if you would like.

Mineta: Kaminari...

Kaminari: Mineta...

Mineta & Kaminari: Our hard work has been rewarded!

Iida: I heard that there will be quite a few Pro Heroes attending the party. Do not put U.A.'s name to shame! Let's change into our formal attire and attend the party as a group! We'll meet at 6:30 p.m. in Lobby 7 of the central tower! Make sure you're on time! I will contact Todoroki and Bakugo. Dismissed!

Iida quickly runs away at an incredible speed.

Midoriya: Iida's at full throttle!

After that, the students go their separate ways to prepare for the party. In the meantime, Y/n and Katashi have returned to Iris's lab and thus the experiment is about to begin. Y/n is seen standing in the middle room with the medals in front of him while the two professors and Katashi are staying at one end of the room.

Iris: Are you ready, Y/n?

Y/n replies by giving her a thumbs up.

Iris: Alright, then. You can begin now.

Y/n aims Ankh at the three medals which is followed by Ankh starting to glow with red light. This is followed by Ankh shooting out red energy at the core medals and doing so causes Ankh to feel drained as a result.

Y/n: Ankh!

Ankh: Don't worry about me. I'm just tired.

The others look at the medals, hoping that something is about to happen. However, some time has passed and the medals remains the same.

Iris: Looks like it didn't work.

Roisin: You don't say.

Iris: That's a shame. Guess my theory has been debunked.

Y/n: Maybe we can try again. I'm sure there must be a different result.

Iris: It's no use. Your arm friend is too exhausted. There'll be no second try. I apologise for bringing you here for nothing. If you want to make the best of it for this visit, it's best if you go to the reception party.

Katashi: Wait. You're not coming with us?

Iris: Yeah. Parties aren't my thing.

Roisin: If that's the case, then let's get going.

Roisin, Y/n and Katashi walk out of the lab. As soon as the three have exited the lab, Iris simply puts on her blindfold and falls asleep.

The scene changes as the scene now takes place in the lobby area where majority of the students are seen in their formal attire. It is not long before the three are seen entering the lobby area with their outfits changed as well.

Iida: Ah. You two have arrived.

Iida notices the presence of Roisin.

Iida: So you must be their friend that they have been talking about. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Roisin: The pleasure is all mine.

The other students also noticed her and Mineta and Kaminari proceed to dash towards Roisin.

Mineta: I'm Mineta. What a cute girl you are. I can't help but look at you.

Kaminari: And I'm Kaminari. Wanna hang out with us?

Y/n: Wait guys. She's...

Not long before he can finish his sentence as Jirou is about to hit them with her earplugs, Roisin immediately emits murderous aura which causes the two idiots to become frightened.

Roisin: I'll have you know that I'm two times older than you kids. So please refrain from referring to me as a child or I will make sure you'll regret it, is that clear?

Mineta & Kaminari: Understood...

We move on back to Iris's lab as we see the professor herself still asleep. However, an alarm has suddenly been set off which causes her to wake up from her slumber.

Iris: What the...

Security announcer: This is an announcement by the I-Island security system. We have received a report from the security system that an explosive device has been planted. I-Island will now switch to high alert mode. Residents and tourists in the city area...

Iris: Jeez. It's probably a test drill since the pro heroes are there.

Iris takes a headphone and is about to put it on. Before she manages to do so, a glowing light shine onto her face which causes her to look at the source of the light and becomes shocked with the reveal.

The scene changes back to the lobby room as we see the students and the professors are

Security announcer: Anyone remaining outside ten minutes from now may be arrested without warning.

As the security announcer continues, the surrounding windows of the lobby room are barricaded with metal gates.

Security announcer: In addition, the main building will be sealed off by the security system.

Todoroki: My phone has no signal. It looks like all communication methods have been blocked.

Mineta: Seriously?

Jirou: The lift isn't responding, either.

Mineta: Are you serious?

Y/n: That is one heck of a security system.

Katashi: But isn't it too much for an explosive.

Melissa: I can't believe the security system would switch to high alert mode just because an explosive was planted.

Roisin: Maybe it's a mistake in the security system's development.

Midoriya: Iida. Let's head to the party venue.

Iida: Why?

Midoriya: Because All Might is at the party.

Uraraka: All Might is there?

Mineta: Oh, then we have nothing to worry about.

Midoriya: Melissa, can you get us to the party somehow?

Melissa: If we use the emergency stairs, I think we can get closer to the hall.

Midoriya: Please lead the way!

The group proceeds to go to the reception party as Midoriya and Jirou enter the hall to avoid gaining unwanted attention. There they see many civilians being held hostage by the villains with the pro heroes being binded by some kind of restraining robot.

Jirou quickly uses her quirk to listen to All Might as Midoriya signal him to speak without gaining the attention of the heroes. Because of that, the group is able to understand the situation. It turns out that the villains have taken over the tower and the control of the security system, and everyone on I-Island is a hostage. All Might instructs the students to leave the place as soon as possible.

Iida: We have received All amight's message. I suggest we follow the instructions given by All Might, who is our teacher in U.A., and escape from this place.

Yaoyorozu: I agree with Iida's plan. We're still students. We cannot fight against villains without our hero licenses.

Kaminari: Then what if we escape and tell the heroes outside?

Melissa: I think it will be hard to escape. This place is built with the same level of security as Tartarus, where criminal villains are kept.

Kaminari: Then all we can do is wait until help arrives.

Roisin: And what if help doesn't arrive at all? We'll simply be helpless for who knows how long. So instead of doing nothing, we will have to save them.

Mineta: Are you crazy?! They managed to capture All Might! What makes you think we can defeat them?!

Roisin: Who says anything about defeating them? Melissa.

Melissa: Yes?

Roisin: You're the one who knows the most about this place. Do you have any idea where the security system is?

Melissa: It's on top of the tower.

After answering the question, Melissa realised what Roisin is planning about.

Melissa: If the villains have taken control of the system, then the authentication locks and passwords should be disabled. We should be able to restart the system.

Roisin: Alright. It's time to initiate a stealth mission. We go to the top undetected since we haven't been discovered. Once the heroes are released, they will be the one to deal with the villains. So, are you guys with me?

The students look at each other before they agree and go along with Roisin's plan.

Y/n: She's so cool.

Katashi: That's Professor Roisin for you.

The mission is now put into action as we see the group running up a flight of stairs. As time passes by, they come across a dead end as a shutter is blocking their path.

Iida: The shutter!

Todoroki: What should we do? Break it?

Melissa: If we do that, the security system will react and the villains will notice us!

Mineta: Then can't we just go from here?

The group looks at Mineta who is about to open the exit door which causes Katashi to run towards Mineta in hopes of stopping him.

Midoriya: Mineta!

Melissa: No!

Before their words can reach him, Mineta has already grabbed hold of the door handle and pulls it to open the door. At that moment, the villains are alerted and now know their presence. However, this does not stop the group as they go through the door and find an alternative path to the security system.

Iida: Is there any other way to go up?

Melissa: There's another emergency staircase like this on the other side.

Iida: Hurry!

With the villains now aware, the villains attempt to stop the group by closing the doors of the room. Fortunately, Todoroki uses his ice quirk to stop one of the doors before Iida runs right through that specific and uses his quirk to destroy another door that leads to another room which is revealed to be a plant factory.

As they continue to run through the area, they notice a lift that is going up, hinting that the villains are following them. Because of that, the group hide behind some of the plants in order to hide from the villains. After that, two villains walk out of the lift and start searching for them. As all seem to be going well, Bakugo and Kirishima just happen to be at that same are as well and are noticed by the villains.

With the two unaware of what's happening, Kirishima asks the villains for directions to the reception party only to be answered with a projectile attack from one of the villains due to them assuming that they are lying. Before the projectile can reach Kirishima, Todoroki summons a giant ice structure to block the ice.

Bakugo: This quirk...

Bakugo and Kirishima look at Todoroki, causing them to be surprised.

Kirishima: Todoroki?

Todoroki looks at the ice structure to see that it is unable to stop the villains for long.

Todoroki: Damn it. We'll stall for time here. Look for a way to get to the top!

Todoroki summons ice below the rest of the group.

Midoriya: Todoroki!

Iida: What about you?

The ice floor suddenly rises, lifting the group up to the upper area of the room.

Todoroki: I'm fine! Just go!

Yaoyorozu: Todoroki!

Todoroki: I'll be right behind you after I clean this up.

Yaoyorozu: Right!

All of a sudden, Katashi whips out the BirthDriver and attaches it to his waist for the driver to summon its belt strap and wrap it around his waist. He then quickly whips out a scorpion cell medal.

Katashi: Henshin!

He inserts it into his driver and proceeds to jump off the ice platform. As he falls in the air, he twists the golden cap of the driver to open the driver's shield with a pop sound and initiates his transformation. As soon as he completely transforms into Kamen Rider Birth, he safely lands onto the ground which surprises Todoroki.

Todoroki: Katashi?! What are you-

Birth: Now. Now. Can't have you doing the clean up by yourself, can I?

Kirishima: You're all here, too? What's going on, Todoroki?

Todoroki: Didn't you hear the announcement?

Kirishima: What?

Birth: In short, the tower is taken over by villains.

Kirishima & Bakugo: What?

Todoroki: We'll explain more later. For now let's deal with them.

Birth: Less talking. More fighting.

The villains manage to make a pathway through the giant ice structure.

Bakugo: What's with that quirk?

Todoroki: Be on your guard.

Bakugo: Shut up! I know!

Small villain: Those damn brats...

The small villain suddenly becomes large and turns himself into a brute-like monster.

Brute villain: Don't take advantage of us!

Todoroki summons an ice attack at the villains, but the brute villain simply charges forward and smashes everything in front of him, including the ice. The students are able to dodge it and Birth equips himself with the BirthBuster as he begins to fire it at the brute villain. With the villain occupied, Bakugo propels himself towards him.

Bakugo: Die!

Bakugo launches an explosion at his back, creating a big smoke. Right as Bakugo lands onto the floor, the brute remains unharmed as he runs out of the smoke and straight for the blonde student as he is about to punch him.

Kirishima: Bakugo!

Kirishima pushes Bakugo away and activates his hardening quirk to take the hit for him. After the punch lands onto Kirishima, Kirishima gets launched far away and crashes into the wall of the area.

Bakugo: Kirishima!

Todoroki: Dodge!

Bakugo hears that and notices that the other villain who is tall and thin has launched a projectile at Bakugo. Bakugo manages to propel himself up into the air to avoid the attack while Todoroki unleashes his ice attack on the tall villain. The villain retaliates by swinging his arms which causes the ice to immediately get destroyed before Todoroki jumps away to avoid the attack. In the end, the three regroup and get themselves surrounded by the two villains.

Tall villain: You boys aren't normal kids, are you?

Brute villain: Who are you?

Bakugo: Like we would tell you, damn villains!

Todoroki: You're not worth telling my name to.

Birth: If you want to know about our identities, you are going to have to fight for them.

The scene changes as we see a door getting destroyed before the rest of the group goes through it to see that they have exited the plant factory only to find out that there's nowhere else to go.

Iida: It's a dead end, too?

Mineta: Hey. What should we do? We're completely trapped.

Kaminari: Is this as far as we can go?

Y/n: Come on guys. I'm sure there must be a way somewhere.

The group try to find an alternate path and Midoriya manages to find something.

Midoriya: Melissa. Do you see something that looks like a door on a ceiling?

Midoriya points at the hatch door that just happens to be close to them.

Melissa: It's the maintenance room for the sunlight system!

Iida: Doesn't that look like an emergency ladder?

Melissa: It's true that there's a manual emergency ladder, but we can only access it from the inside.

Uraraka: Even though we've gotten this far...

Yaoyorozu: There's still a possibility.

Yaoyorozu uses her quirk to create a small device from her chest and throws it at the latch. It is not long before the device explodes and destroys the hatch door in the process.

Yaoyorozu: If you go outside through the space in the vent, you can use the outside wall to get to the top floor.

Uraraka: That's right! As long as there's another vent up top...

Midoriya: Who can get into the cramped vent and climb up the outer wall?

Midoriya's question is quickly answered as the students look at Mineta before the rest does the same.

Mineta: What? Wait. Me?

Uraraka: Please, Mineta!

Jirou: You're the only one who can do it!

Mineta: You stupid fools! Just what floor do you think we're on?

Before Mineta can complain any further, he is suddenly grabbed at both his shoulders from behind. He looks at where the hands are from to see Roisin who is emitting the similar murderous aura from before.

Roisin: Listen here, you brat. You're the reason we have been discovered by the villains. If you want to redeem yourself, then you better do it or else I will make sure-

Roisin slowly move towards Mineta's head and whispers something into his ear which causes him to freak out.

Midoriya: Y/n. What did she...

Y/n: I don't know and I don't want to.

Kaminari, Jirou and Uraraka steps in and calms him down before giving him another different motivation.

Mineta: Fine! I just have to go, right?

With enough convincing, Mineta agrees to help and climb the tower from the outside with his quirk by placing his hair balls onto the wall for him to climb on. In the end, he manages to reach the maintenance room.

Mineta: I did it! I made it!

Thanks to Mineta, the ladder from the latch is now open for the rest of the group to climb on it.

Mineta: Come on, now! Give me some love! Just the ladies are fine.

Melissa: You were amazing, Mineta. As expected of an aspiring hero!

Mineta begins to have watery eyes as it must have been rare for him to get compliments, especially from a woman.

Mineta: Let's get fired up, everyone!

Students except Mineta: Yes!

Mineta raises his right fist which is followed by the rest of the of the students doing the same.

The scene changes back to the plant factory where Bakugo, Todoroki and Birth are still fighting the two villains. The brute villain is surrounded by smoke as he looks around to find something. It is not long before Bakugo appears and launch an explosion attack on the villain only for it to not do much to him.

The villain retaliates by pouncing towards Bakugo and is about to slam onto him with his giant fists. Bakugo manages to avoid the attack by propelling himself away. Once the villain is finishing with his attack, he is suddenly attacked from behind with the culprit being Birth who is equipped with his shovel arm, drill arm and cutter wings. The two students move at a quick pace to avoid the villain's heavy attacks and attacks the villain from different angles.

As for Todoroki who is fighting with the other villain, he moves quickly on the ice that he creates and stops before he launches an ice attack. The tall and slim villain is also moving quickly before he jumps into the air to dodge the ice as well as swinging his giant hands which causes some of the ice to disappear in an instant. As soon as the villain lands onto the ground, so does giant balls of ice and seeing them causes Todoroki to figure out the slim villain's quirk.

Todoroki: That guy's not opening up holes in space. He's hollowing out!

Bakugo: I see.

Bakugo looks back at the brute villain who is still fighting with Birth.

Bakugo: Damn it. They just never end.

Bakugo launches himself towards the villain and starts preparing his finisher.

Bakugo: I can't keep playing with you forever!

Sparks starts to form on his hands and he proceeds to spin around by launching multiple explosions at a specific direction. The brute villain notices this and focuses on Bakugo.

Crane arm!

With the villain distracted, he is suddenly binded by a rope with a hook on the end which came from Birth who has his drill arm replaced with the crane arm.

Bakugo: Howitzer Impact!

Bakugo stops spinning and unleashes a huge explosion on the villain. After the explosion occured, the brute villain is seen back to his normal form as he flies out of the smoke from the explosion.

Tall villain: How dare you!

The tall villain rushes towards Bakugo and unleashes his quirk on him.

Todoroki: Bakugo!

Bakugo was able to take notice of it and dodges the attack. However, it manages to land as the left sleeve of his shirt is destroyed and the shredded pieces are now in one of the villain's hand along with a hidden surprise as there are droplets of mysterious liquid.

Tall villain: What the hell is this?

Bakugo: It's the sweat from my palms. It's like nitroglycerin.

After hearing that, Todoroki showed no heap and shoots fire at the villain. Before the villain can even react, the fire has already made contact with the villain, reacting with Bakugo's sweat and cause a large explosion which blows the villain away. The villain makes a rough landing and bounces off, only for him to be trapped in ice before he can land onto the ground one more time.

With the villains defeated, the three students head straight for Kirishima who is stuck to the wall with Birth not have any of his machines attached to his body.

Bakugo: Kirishima!

Todoroki: Are you all right?

Kirishima: I can't move. Help me.

Birth: Uh.

Bakugo: Are you dumb? You just have to turn off your quirk.

Kirishima: Oh, you're right.

Kirishima does as told and he is able to free himself quickly.

Kirishima: Man, that surprised me.

Bakugo: I'm glad that you are unharmed.

Kirishima: Yes, you too!

Bakugo turns around and walks away.

Bakugo: Thanks.

Kirishima: What's up? That's not like you. Don't worry about it!

Bakugo: I'm not worried!

Birth: Ah. That's so tsundere of you to say that.

Bakugo: Shut up!

Todoroki: Okay, let's go after Midoriya and the rest.

The boys begin to run as they are heading towards the group.

Bakugo: Don't tell me what to do!

Kirishima: Todoroki, give us the details.

All of a sudden, security bots appear out of nowhere and they all are moving straight for them.

Birth: Guess the explanation can be put on hold for now.

Todoroki: Looks like they have gotten serious.

The scene changes back to the group who is seen running across the hallway.

Kaminari: Doesn't it seem like we got lucky? All the shutters have been open since we passed the 100th floor.

Uraraka: Could they have lost us?

Jirou: That's probably not it.

Yaoyorozu: They are leading us somewhere, are they?

Iida: Yes.

Y/n: But still, we have to deal with whatever the villains will throw at us.

Midoriya: He's right, we have to get as high as possible. So we have to follow where they want us to go.

As expected, the next room that they enter is filled to the brim with the robots.

Iida: Look at the number of bots! It looks like the enemy has decided to capture us, instead of shutting us out.

Midoriya: I'm sure they realized that we're U.A. students.

Yaoyorozu: But we already expected this to happen.

As she said that, Yaoyorozu uses her quirk to create a giant blanket.

Iida: Yes, Let's go with Plan A, then. Kaminari.

Kaminari: All right. I'll do my best, too! I'll be counting on you, Iida!

Kaminari places both his hands forward for Iida to grab hold of.

Iida: Right!

Iida activates his quirk as he starts spinning around in a fast pace along with Kaminari before throwing him into the air and towards the unaware robots.

Kaminari: Take this Indiscriminate Shock 1.3 Million Volts!

Kaminari lands onto the floor and discharges a huge amount of electricity while the rest of the group hide under the blanket which turns out to be an insulator of electricity. However, the robots have a defence mechanism and they all hide their heads into their shell to prevent themselves from being short circuited.

Midoriya: They are defending!

Kaminari: Damn it. If that's the case... Two Million Volts!

Jirou: Idiot! If you do that...

It's too late as Kaminari stops discharging electricity and suddenly becomes a complete idiot.

Kaminari: Yay...

Jirou: You'll turn dumb.

Midoriya: But thanks to him, the security bots have been stopped—

Right before that sentence can be finished, the robots are remained to be activated as they all got out of their shells and shoot out ropes to bind Kaminari.

Jirou: Kaminari!

Mineta: You're too sturdy.

Roisin: As expected of I-Island, the security bots are designed to handle any situation.

With Kaminari captured, the security bots head for the rest of the group.

Iida: We have no choice. Everyone, commence Plan B!

Yaoyorozu: Yes!

Yaoyorozu creates a gadget and throws it at the robots. As soon as it hits the ground, it begins to emit smoke which causes the robots to malfunction.

Yaoyorozu: We can jam their communication s with this!

The rest of the group does the same and the room gets filled up with that said smoke.

Midoriya: Mineta!

Mineta starts throwing his hair balls at the robots.

Mineta: Give Kaminari back! He's got a harem waiting for him!

Some of the robots get caught by the balls and are unable to move, forming a blockage that prevents the other robots from reaching the group.

Mineta: How's that? What?

The robots are able to adapt as they jump over the blockage to continue their movement towards the group.

Mineta: Man, they won't stop!

Iida: Let's go, Midoriya!

Midoriya: Yes!

Midoriya removes his coat and throws it away before pulling back his right sleeve to reveal a red wristband. The red wristband suddenly begins to transform as it spreads around his right arm and becomes a gauntlet. After that, Midoriya charges up his attack as his body begins emitting green electricity. He then moves quickly towards the security bots and goes for a single punch which manages to take out the robot. To make things even more shocking, the arm used has shown no sign of injury which implies that the drawback of his quirk has not taken effect.

With the robots out of the way, Iida dashes towards the freed Kaminari and grabs hold of him.

Iida: Jirou! Where are the security bots?

Jirou stabs her earplugs into the ground to listen for any approaching security bots.

Jirou: They are coming from the left!

Iida: Okay, let's keep moving the right!

The group agrees and follows Iida.

Uraraka: Deku, what with that arm? It's amazing!

Y/n: Did Melissa made it?

Midoriya: Yes! Melissa, they worked perfectly!

Melissa: You brought them, huh?

Midoriya: I didn't know how to take them off.

Thanks to Jirou's quirk, the group is able to avoid the security bots as they progressively get to the upper floors of the building. Eventually, they find themselves in some sort of server room. They attempt to go to the other side of the room in order to get to continue. However, as soon as they reach the middle, they notice that the door in front of them opens by itself to reveal more security bots behind it.

Iida: A trap?

Midoriya: Let's break through, Iida!

Melissa: Wait! If the servers here are damaged, it could affect the security system, too.

As she said that, more security bots appear out from different areas of the room as they all are ready to capture the group.

Mineta: Just how many of them are there?

Yaoyorozu: We'll stop the security bots here.

Iida: Midoriya. Take Melissa and find a different route!

Midoriya: Come with me, Melissa!

Midoriya starts moving in a different direction.

Y/n: Let me join you!

Roisin: Hey! Wait for me!

Y/n and Roisin make their move and follow Midoriya. Before Melissa can join them, she looks at Uraraka before saying something to her.

Melissa: Come with us too, Ochaco!

Uraraka: What? But...

Iida: We're counting on you, Uraraka!

Uraraka: Right!

Melissa and Uraraka are the last two to move towards another path as the rest of the students stay behind to fight off the security bots. As Midoriya, Melissa, Uraraka, Y/n and Roisin are running, they felt a sudden explosion that shakes the floor which causes Midoriya to stop and look behind out of worry.

Uraraka: Deku, you can't stop!

Y/n: I understand you're worried! But our friends' efforts will be in vain if we get caught by the villains.

Midoriya: Right! Everyone, please stay safe!

The scene changes to the security room where two villains along with the hooded figure are looking at a screen that shows Iida and the others being captured by the security bots.

Villain 1: It's because you kids were getting carried away! What about the five who ran?

Villain 2: I'm looking for them now.

Villain 1: Damn it. They get on my nerves.

While the two are talking, the hooded figure proceeds to make their leave which is noticed by one of the villains.

Villain 1: Hey! Where are going?!

The hooded figure stops and replies with a male voice.

Hooded figure: Going for a direct approach, that's all.

Villain: Whatever. Suit yourself.

The hooded figure continues to walk away as he leaves the room.

The scene changes to a giant open area where there are giant generators along with what's left of the group.

Midoriya: This place is...

Melissa: It's the wind power generator system.

Midoriya: Why are we here?

Melissa: If we head up the tower, the security bots are probably waiting to ambush us. So we'll go up to the top all at once from there. We just need to get to that emergency exit.

Midoriya: All the way up there?

Y/n: But I don't see anyway to get up there, unless...

Melissa: With Ochaco's Quirk that lets her make anything she touches weightless, then we can do it.

Roisin: That was a smart move.

Uraraka: Right. Leave it to me. Melissa, hang on to Deku.

Melissa: Okay!

Melissa gets onto Midoriya before Uraraka touches the two with her five fingers. With gravity that applies onto them being lifted, Uraraka grabs hold of Midoriya and Melissa and throws them into the air. As a result, they float into the air and towards the exit.

Uraraka: All right. Now you two are next.

As soon as Uraraka, Y/n and Roisin are about to make their preparations, a door opens up to reveal more security bots and they all go straight for them.

Uraraka: No way.

Y/n: There's just no end to these bots.

Y/n whips out the OOO driver and attaches it to his waist as the belt strap of the driver wraps around the waist. Y/n position Ankh and expects Ankh to summon the medals, but nothing is coming out from the palm of Ankh which surprises Y/n.

Y/n: Ankh! What's wrong?!

Ankh: I'm still drained from the experiment. I don't think I can summon the medals for now.

Uraraka: Experiment?

Roisin: It's complicated.

Before the security bots can get closer, some of them are suddenly shot by medal-shaped energy projectiles. The group looks at where it came from to see Birth aiming the Birth Buster at the robots. He's not alone as Bakugo, Kirishima and Todoroki are together with him. While Bakugo, Kirishima and Birth are attacking the security bots. Birth heads towards the group.

Todoroki: Are you all okay?

Uraraka: Yes, We're fine. Deku and Melissa are heading to the top floor right now.

Todoroki: Yes, I saw. We're going to stop these guys right here!

Bakugo: Don't tell me what to do!

Kirishima: But we make a good team!

Bakugo: As if!

Midoriya: Thanks, everyone—

All of a sudden, one of the giant fans starts blowing Midoriya and Melisa away from the tower which is noticed by others.

Uraraka: Deku! Melissa!

Birth closes the shield of the driver and inserts the tiger cell medal into the driver before twisting the golden cap to open the shield of the driver again.

Cutter Wing!

Right as the cutter wing is attached to his back, Birth flies and manages to catch up with Midoriya and Melissa. He then grabs hold of the two to prevent them from floating away any further.

Midoriya: Thank you, Katashi.

Birth: No problem. Now then...

Birth quickly position the two to face towards the top floor. It is not long before Birth begins to accelerate and pushes them away to give them the momentum they need to get to their destination.

Birth: Off you go!

As everything seems to be going well, Birth realised that Birth messed up as he notices that Melissa and Midoriya are going straight for the wall of the tower.

Birth: Oh no.

Melissa: Deku! You're going to hit the wall!

Midoriya: Hang on tight!

Melissa: Okay!

Melissa does as she was told while Midoriya prepares to use his quirk and throws a strong punch with his gauntlet at the wall in order to allow them to break into the higher floor.

Uraraka: They got into the tower! Release!

Uraraka makes her 10 fingers touch with one another to deactivate her quirk, causing Midoriya and Melissa to have gravity applied to them and make a rough landing.

Birth: Oops. Should have aim first before throwing.

At the same time, Y/n and Roisin are seen watching everything that happened and Y/n can't help but feel upset that he is unable to help without his powers which reminds him of his times before meeting with Ankh. As they continue staring at all the fighting, a panting sound can be heard and the two look behind to see the hooded figure staggering towards them. Y/n quickly rushes towards him as he wants to check on him.

Y/n: Are you okay?!

When Y/n is getting closer to the hooded figure, Ankh suddenly feels a sense of dread as well as detecting a familiar energy coming from him.

Ankh: Y/n! Get away from him!

Y/n: What?

With Y/n confused, the hooded figure immediately summons a red, black and blue swordfish-themed spear and swings it at Ankh. Fortunately, Y/n is able to react fast enough to avoid the blade and jumps away to get some distance between the two.

Y/n: Another villain?!

Ankh: No! I sense greed energy from him!

Roisin: A greed!

Hooded figure: No. I am more than just a greed.

The hooded figure's eyes glows with blue light again.

Hooded figure: Henshin.

Holograms of medals appear out of thin air and surrounds the hooded figure where all of them are blue instead.

Same! (Shark!) Kujira! (Whale!) Ookamiuo! (Wolfish!)

Three medals that represents shark, whale and wolfish appears in front of him before they combine together to form an upside down triangle-shaped icon that represents the three animals. The icon lands onto the hooded figure and his body begins to glow with blue light as water splashes around them. The light disappears and the mysterious Kamen rider from U.S.J is revealed.

Mysterious Kamen Rider: I'm Kamen Rider Poseidon.

Roisin: So you're just a cheap knock off.

Poseidon: No. No. I am the upgrade. Now you know the drill, OOO.

Poseidon walks towards Y/n, expecting a battle between Kamen Riders. However, Y/n can't do anything but stay still without showing fear.

Poseidon: What's wrong? Too scared to face me? Or is it something else?

While Poseidon continues to walk forward, Birth who is dealing with the security bots from the air is able to notice Poseidon and immediately flies towards him as he shoots the Birth Buster at him. This stops Poseidon from going any further and his focus is on Birth. Poseidon retaliates by swinging his weapon at Birth, shooting out water slash projectiles at Birth. Birth manages to dodge all of them and eventually lands onto the floor and begins a close combat with Poseidon. Birth strikes first by launching punches and kicks, but Poseidon simply dodges all of them. Though Birth manages to land a single hit in the end, Poseidon didn't even flinch because of that hit.

Poseidon swings his spear at an incredible speed which cause Birth to get hit by the attacks which is followed by Poseidon landing one more strike to launch Birth away and Birth lands near Y/n and Roisin.

Y/n: Birth!

Y/n quickly rushes towards Birth to aid but Birth signals Y/n to stop, gets up quickly and runs towards Poseidon. As he runs, Birth whips out an eel cell medal and inserts it into the driver before twisting the golden cap.

Drill Arm!

Birth with the drill arm attached to his right arm continues running towards Poseidon and is about to land a blow. However, Poseidon dodges it with ease while he swings his spear at Birth which deals devastating damage to him. As soon as Birth goes pass Poseidon, Birth falls flat to the ground due to sustaining heavy injuries.

Poseidon: One down, one to go.

Poseidon looks at Y/n and begins walking towards him. As all hope seems lost, three peacock candroids appear flying towards the group which makes them look surprised. The three droids throw something at Y/n and Y/n manages to catch with his right hand. As the droids begin to attack Poseidon and keep him occupied, Y/n slowly opens his hand to reveal the three core medals from before but this time they have their colour which is brown.

Y/n: Those are...

Roisin: Looks like the experiment worked after all.

Y/n: Ankh. Are you still able to summon any medals?

Ankh: No.

Y/n: Then it looks like I don't have a choice.

Y/n inserts the core medals into the driver with the cobra medal taking the left slot, the turtle medal in the middle slot and the crocodile medal in the right slot. He tilts the driver and detaches the scanner from the belt strap. Before he can scan the medals, Poseidon is able to destroy the candroids, looks at Y/n and realises what he is about to do.

Poseidon: Oh no you don't.

Poseidon attempts to stop Y/n from transforming by swinging his spear to shoot out a water slash projectile. As that is happening, Y/n makes haste and gets in front of Roisin which is followed by Y/n sliding the scanner through the the driver to scan the medals.

Y/n: Henshin!

Holograms of giant medals with each having different colours appear surrounding Y/n while Y/n proceeds to block the attack with both his arms.

Cobra! Kame! (Turtle!) Wani! (Crocodile!)

Right as the projectile is about to land on Y/n, giant version of the reptile themed core medals appear in front of him and combine into one bigger medal that lands onto his chest to form a new armor before the projectile lands a hit on Y/n and cause an explosion.

Birth: Y/n! Roisin!

Poseidon stares at the explosion carefully to see if he manages to stop Y/n only for a hissing sound to be heard by Poseidon and Birth

*Snake hissing* Bura-ka~wani!

The explosion slowly disappears to reveal a big energy turtle shell shield. The shield slowly shrinks and disappear to reveal a smaller version of the shield. It splits into two as it turns out to be OOO's arm shields and we now get a better look of OOO's new armor.

His bronze helmet consists of a blue visor along with a hat that looks like a cobra that has coiled around. Other than the brown turtle arm shields, his brown bulky shoulder pad shares similarities with that of a turtle shell. As for the lower part of the armour, the legs are covered in a dark brown armour with each of them resembling half a crocodile's mouth.

OOO: Are you alright, Professor Roisin?

Roisin: Yeah.

OOO: Good. Get to somewhere safe for now.

The professor nods and quickly runs away as the battle between the core medals users begins. Poseidon swings his spears multiple times to unleash many slash projectiles at OOO. However, OOO simply blocks the projectiles with ease thanks to his arm shields.

Once OOO gets close enough to Poseidon, a close combat fight starts as OOO throws punches at Poseidon which are then blocked by Poseidon's spear while Poseidon attempts to slash OOO with his spear only for OOO to block them with his shields once more.

Poseidon goes for one more slash and lands on OOO's shield, but this time he's trying to put in everything he has in hopes that he can break the shield.

With Poseidon distracted, OOO summons the cobra from his head and it starts to go straight for the injured Birth. The cobra wraps around Birth's upper body before it lifts him up and carries him away to Roisin for her to keep an eye on him.

The battle continues as OOO pushes the spear away and retaliates by kicking at Poseidon where each kick causes one of his legs to get covered in brown energy that takes shape of a crocodile head which bites down on Poseidon.

The cobra lands one last blow by lunging at Poseidon which pushes him away from OOO. As the cobra hides back into OOO's helmet, OOO immediately scans the medal again to activate his finisher.

Scanning charge!

With the finisher activated, OOO starts running towards Poseidon before he begins sliding on the ground and three round brown rings appear between the two. Poseidon unleashes many slash projectiles at OOO to stop him, but he manages to dodge it by turning left and right.

After going through two brown rings, OOO then springs into the air as the last ring rises for OOO to go through and OOO's finisher successfully lands with both his feet hitting Poseidon as a giant hologram of a crocodile head appears with OOO inside and bites down on Poseidon.

Poseidon gets launched at a further distance and has a rough landing with him looking like he has sustained heavy damage from the attack. He slowly tries to get up but is proven difficult.

Poseidon: It seems that I have underestimated you.

OOO: Yeah. And your defeat is the result of that.

All of a sudden, the security bots stop attacking the students as they are deactivated by themselves.

Bakugo: What's going on?

Uraraka: They stopped?

Security announcer: I-Island's security system is now operating in normal mode.

OOO: Looks like it's over for you. Surrender and we can stop this fight from escalating further.

Poseidon stares at OOO with malicious intention before he looks up and makes a smirking sound.

Poseidon: Heh, i'll prefer that you'll take a second opinion.

OOO looks up at where Poseidon is looking at to see a helicopter with Midoriya hanging onto it. This is followed by Midoriya suddenly losing his grip and falling in the air.

OOO: Midoriya!

With OOO looking away from Poseidon, Poseidon summons a portal behind and proceeds enters the portal in order to escape. OOO notices this and attempts to stop Poseidon, but it is already too late.

OOO: Damn it!

Ankh: Y/n! I think I have enough energy to-

OOO: Do it!

Ankh without hesitation summons the Tajador combo core medals as they get launched into the air and get caught in Y/n's right hand. He then straightens the driver, replaces the current core medals with the Tajador medals, tilts the driver again and scans the medal.

Tahawk! (Hawk!) Kujaku! (Peacock!) Condor! Tajador!

Holograms of giant medals appear surrounding OOO and giant version of the core medals appear in front of him as they merge together to form one bigger medal that lands on his chest in order to change to his Tajador form.

After the form change, OOO spread his wings and begins flying towards the falling Midoriya at an incredible speed. Before Midoriya can hit the ground, OOO manages to swoop in and catches him. Then, the two have a rough landing onto the helipad where Melissa is seen standing nearby as the two manage to recover in an instant.

Midoriya: Y/n! The villains have taken the professor!

Hearing this causes OOO to look at the helicopter that is filled with villains along with a male professor who is handcuffed with a metal like object.

OOO: Understood!

OOO jumps off the helipad and flies to the helicopter. One of the villains who wears a helmet notices OOO approaching him and he begins firing a pistol at OOO. OOO manages to block the bullets with his gauntlet. Knowing bullets aren't doing anything, the masked villain aims at the professor which causes OOO to stop in his track.

OOO: Tch.

Before OOO can think of something, something is seen moving from the ground to the top of the tower in such a short movement while leaving traces of destruction on the tower's wall. It is revealed to be All Might as he stops in the air and releases winds that are strong enough to blow the helicopter away.

All Might: It's okay now. Why, you say? Because I'm here!

OOO: All might!

All Might: I'll have you give my best friend back, you villain!

All might dashes towards the helicopter and goes right through it before the helicopter explodes. All might lands onto the helipad while carrying the professor and OOO lands on the helipad as well to join in with the others while the destroyed helicopter crashes to the side of the helipad and causes another explosion.

Melissa: Dad...

Male Professor: Melissa...

All Might helps break the handcuffs and the male professor can continue to speak.

Male Professor: It's okay now.

Midoriya: I'm glad.

OOO: Looks like we have ourselves a happy ending.

Male Professor: All Might. I-

Suddenly, All Might and the professor get hit by some kind of metal structure before he can finish what he was about to say.

Midoriya: All Might!

Metal scraps that are coming from the tower are piling up to form a mountain and a wire from the pile grabs hold of the professor and adds him to the pile of scraps.

Melissa: Dad!

All Might: Professor!

OOO: Me and my big mouth.

Masked Villain: Curse that Sam. He said that All Might's Quirk was declining, and that he didn't have the power he once had.

The masked villain appears once again, but this time he is wearing some sort of device that is attached to his head instead of his masks.

Midoriya: That guy... The professor's device...

As Melissa and Midoriya look at the villain, OOO quickly checks on All Might to see steam coming out from his body while he starts to cough out blood.

OOO: Oh no! You're at your limit, sir!

All Might: Don't worry about me, Y/n. I'm fine.

All Might shrugs it off and prepares to go for the villain.

All Might: You don't know when to give up, huh?

OOO: Wait!

All Might jumps towards the villain and reels back his left fist.

All Might: Texas Smash!

Before his fists can land on the villain, the villain summons a metal wall that manages to block All Might's attack which causes everyone else to become shocked.

Villain: What was that?

Metal structure appears coming out from the metal wall and they all hit All might as well as cause a devastating impact to part of the tower. The villain's quirk begins to spread around the tower as more parts of it are under his control as they separate from the tower and combines with the pile made by the villain.

Villain: As expected of David Sheild's creation. I can tell my quirk is getting revitalised. This is good. This device is great!

The heroes can only watch as the pile gets larger than before.

OOO: What's with this villain?!

All might: This is Dave's...

Melissa: It's the power of the device Dad made...

Villain: Now then. In order to increase the value of this device, why don't we demonstrate how it can blow All Might away?

The villain summons more of the metal structure to attack All Might and All Might manages to dodge all of them. As All Might gets closer to the villain, the villain summons one more metal structure that manages to land onto him. All might punches at the structure and is able to destroy some part of the structure, but the structure is able to pin All Might to the ground as All Might use whatever left of his strength to hold it.

This results in the floor beginning to crumble and Melissa is about to fall off the tower only for Midoriya to be able to save her. The villain summons more metal structures to attack All Might. Before they can reach him, they are suddenly destroyed one by one as they are hit by fire projectiles that are coming from OOO's gauntlet.

Villain: You pesky little hero!

The villain focuses on OOO who is flying and summons the metal structures to attack OOO. OOO tries to dodge them, but was hit by one of them before several more hit him and they all launch him towards the ground and trap him. With OOO out of the way, the villain continues attacking All Might with the metal structures.

Villain: Hurry up and get crushed!

Before more of the structures can reach, they are suddenly frozen which caught the villain by surprise. After that Bakugo appears and launches a barrage of explosions at the villain which are then blocked by the said villain with a huge metal wall. Eventually, Bakugo stops as he grabs hold of one of his hands due to the pain caused by over exerting his quirk.

Bakugo: How can you get so beat up by such a lame villain huh, All Might?

All Might: Young Bakugo!

Todoroki: Use this chance to get the villain...

Todoroki is seen together with the other students and Roisin as they are all there to help.

Midoriya: Todoroki! Everyone!

Kirishima: We'll take on the lumps of metal!

Iida: Yaoyorozu, take care of things here!

Yaoyorozu: Right!

Iida, Todoroki and Kirishima activate their quirks and use them to deal with the metal structures. As for Birth who has fully recovered, he inserts multiple cell medals into his driver and twist the golden cap.

Crane arm! Shovel arm! Breast cannon! Cutter wing! Caterpillar leg! Drill arm!

Birth transforms into his birthday form and begins destroying the metal structures with his machines. As for Roisin, she is seen wielding the Birth Buster and she fires the gun at the structures in order to deal with them as well.

Once All Might sees his students helping, he is given the motivation that he desperately needs as he manages to break free from the structures.

All Might: Plus Ultra!

The frozen metal structures manage to break free from the ice and they all go straight for All Might. He is able to avoid all them while destroying some of them in the process which is followed by more metal structures appearing and attacking All Might.

All Might: Carolina Smash!

In one single cross chop, he is able to destroy all the metal structures and continues to go for the villain.

All Might: Prepare yourself, villain!

Right as All Might is about to reach him, he is suddenly binded by metal wires which stops him in his tracks.

All Might: Is this all you've got—

The villain grabbed All Might by the throat and the villain's muscles expand drastically with his body heating up at a rapid rate.

Villain: Prepare myself? You should take your own advice, All Might.

The villain tighten his grip on All Might's neck before the villain grabs hold of All Might's stomach and crushes it which causes him to scream in pain.

Midoriya: All Might!

Midoriya tries to rescue All Might, but his body gave way and prevent him from doing so.

Melissa: Deku!

The others try to help, but they are occupied with the metal structures that are constantly attacking them.

All Might wonders how exactly is this villain able to use multiple quirks until a terrible thought comes across his mind.

All Might: Don't tell me...

Villain: Yes, when we plan everything this,
I was contacted by that person. He said that he wanted to work with me. When I ask, why? He said this. If an "All Might" friend wants to commit a crime, of course I will help him. It's a pity I can't witnessed the desperate "All Might" face.

All Might: All for one!

Villain: Finally you stop smiling too huh?

All Might: No!

All Might desperately tries to break free but a metal structure pushes All Might away before giant floating cubes crashes into him.

Students: All Might!

Melissa: Uncle!

After that, more cubes of scraps crash into All might to form a big pile of scrap around him.

Villain: Goodbye, All Might!

Spikes quickly rises from the ground and pierce through the pile.

Mellisa: Uncle Might!

As all hope seem lost, Midoriya activated his quirk and launches himself into the air. He manages to reach for All Might in an instance and uses his quirk to smash the scraps which causes the scraps to explode, freeing All Might in the process. Some of the scraps manages to hit the villain which knocks him out cold while a giant piece of scrap hits Midoriya and smashes him to the ground. Fortunately, All Might who is now freed rescues Midoriya by removing the scrap away from him to see Midoriya lying on the ground.

All might: Young Midoriya! How could you with that body... It's too reckless!

Midoriya: Because saving people in need is a hero's job.

After hearing that, All Might begins to smile again as he is delighted with the answer.

All Might: Thanks. I happen to be in need of help. Help me, Midoriya.

All Might prompts Midoriya to grab his hand which Midoriya happily does so.

Midoriya: Yes, sir!

All Might helps Midoriya stand up as soon as Midoriya grabs All Might's hand. All of a sudden, a red glowing light shine onto the two and the two look at the source of the light to see that it is coming from the scraps. It is not long before a fiery explosion happened and OOO who is covered in red fire exits from the explosion. He lands between the two before the fire is extinguished.

OOO: Phew! I thought I was a goner!

He looks around to see Midoriya and All Might.

OOO: So what did I miss?

All Might: *laugh* Don't worry about that, young Y/n. For now, I will require your assistance in taking down this villain.

OOO: It will be an honour, sir.

All Might: Let's go forward!

Midoriya & OOO: Yes, sir!

The three heroes move at an incredible speed with Midoriya and All Might running, and OOO flying. At the same time, the villain manages to recover from Midoriya's attack.

Villain: A useless kid like you who is like a piece of garbage really don't know how to give up!

The villain summons many cubes of scrap and launches them at the three.

Bakugo: Are you not like that?!

Bakugo uses his quirk to destroy the cubes with explosions before they can reach the three heroes. The villain summons the metal structures to attack the three.

Todoroki: You will not get your way!

Todoroki uses his ice quirk to summon a giant ice sculpture that blocks the incoming metal structures, stopping them from moving any further.

Villain: So disturbing!

The villain summons more of the metal structures and attacks different areas of the tower, causing the ground below to collapse and those standing above to fall down. This includes Roisin who is about fall of the tower. Fortunately, Birth is able to notice this as soon as possible.

Birth: Professor Roisin!

As Roisin is about fall, Birth manages to catch her and flies away with his cutter wing.

As for the three heroes, they are seen getting closer to the villain. All Might and Midoriya are running at an incredible speed as they dodge the metal structures while they use their quirk to smash those that got too close. OOO on the other hand flies with agility as he also dodges the metal structures while using his gauntlet to fire fire-based projectiles at the ones that are unavoidable. Eventually, the three reunites as they are moving close together in the same direction.

The villain decides to give everything he has by creating a humongous cube of scraps.

All Might: Beyond the problems that lie ahead...

Midoriya: with all strength...

All Might: And save all people

Midoriya: with all their strength!

All Might: That is what makes...

Midoriya: A hero!

OOO: No matter who you are!

As they said that, Midoriya and All Might reel back their fists. At the same time. OOO inserts the Tajador combo medals into the gauntlet and scans the medal inside with his scanner.

Tahawk! (Hawk!) Kujaku! (Peacock!) Condor! Giga Scan!

Villain: I destroy you with the tower!

Once the giant cube has been made, the villain launches it at the approaching heroes.

All Might, Midoriya and OOO: Triple Detroit...

Thanks to OOO, he gets covered in fire along with the two heroes and the fire takes shape of a phoenix. All Might and Midoriya throw devastating punches, and OOO simply points his left fist forward.

All Might, Midoriya and OOO: Smash!

Once the attack lands, the giant cube stops and cracks begin to become visible on it. However, All might's and Midoriya's clothes begins to tear off because of the impact while Midoriya's gauntlet begins to show signs of crack as the three scream in unison.

After that, the cube is destroyed and the heroes continue to go straight for the villain. The villain tried to use sculptures that are made out of scraps to stop them, but to no avail.

Uraraka: Advanced!

Jirou & Yaoyorozu: All Might!

Iida, Kirishima & Mineta: Midoriya!

Birth & Roisin: Y/n!

Bakugo & Todoroki: Finish him!

The three prepare to do their finisher as Midoriya reels back his fist one more time, All might gets into his pose and OOO scanning the medals inside his driver.

Scanning Charge!

Midoriya: Go...

OOO: Even...

Midoriya: Beyond!

All Might, Midoriya and OOO: Plus Ultra!

Once the three are in position with OOO in his double side kick position, they begin to move even faster than before with all of them glowing with bright light. The villain creates a metal shield to protect himself. As soon as the finisher lands with full force, the impact caused by the finisher is so strong that it manages to take out the villain as well as destroying Midoriya's gauntlet.

A giant explosion occurs as the piles of scraps begin to crumble, signifying the defeat of the villain and seeing this causes the others to be in a state of joy and cheer on the three heroes.

*Timeskip*

It is now sunrise and we see the defeated villains at the ruins laying unconscious with the masked one being drained as a side effect of the device. Near the villains, Midoriya rises from the scraps. Midoriya notices a hand near to him and the hand belongs to Y/n who is offering to help him. Midoriya grabs hold of the hand and Y/n pulls him out of the scraps. The two heard a sound of someone running and they looked at where it is coming from to see Melissa running towards them

Melissa: Deku! Y/n!

Midoriya: Melissa!

Melissa: I'm so glad!

The scene changes as we see the male Professor unconscious.

All Might: Dave. Dave!

After hearing that name, the male professor wakes up and sees a partialy transformed All Might.

Dave: All Might...

All Might: I saved you, Dave.

Dave: Thanks.

Melissa: Papa!

Midoriya: All Might!

All Might and Dave look at the source of the voice to see Y/n, Midoriya and Melissa looking at the two men.

All Might: You should thank those three instead.

Y/n: Now this is the happy ending that I was hoping for.

Melissa: Thank God, you really have...

Melissa begins to tear up, but she is able to compose herself and starts to thank Midoriya and Y/n.

Melissa: Thanks. Thanks to you all,
we were able to save everyone.

Midoriya: All of this thanks you too. I have been saved many times by your Full Gauntlet. Thank you very much.

Melissa: Deku.

Midoriya: But, sorry! I damaged it.

Melissa: You don't need to worry.

Y/n can't help but laugh at the situation. Before he can continue with his laughing, Uraraka interrupts as her sound can be heard.

Uraraka: Deku!

Melissa, Midoriya and Y/n look at Uraraka who is together with the others as they start having a conversation with each other to check if they are okay.

*Timeskip*

Inside a small lab is where the mysterious doctor is doing his research on something. While he is researching, Poseidon enters the lab and bows towards the doctor as he is the first to speak.

Poseidon: Doctor. I have completed my mission.

Doctor: Great job. How did it go?

Poseidon The rumours about the I-Island are true. Foundation O is using the artificial island as a place of operation and they have been researching on creating core medals which they have succeeded.

Doctor: I see. They're mimicking a fraction of what we can do.

Poseidon: Should we take action? The fact that foundation O is able to create core medals has proven to make it pose as a threat to us.

Doctor: There's no need, Poseidon. They're only doing this cause they believe OOO will be the key to their victory. However...

As he continues talking, the Doctor touches the small container that contains the dinosaur core medals.

Doctor: Let's see what Foundation O will do once OOO will no longer be their valuable asset.

The scene changes as we find ourselves in Iris's lab and we see Iris making a phone call with someone.

Iris: So the experiment is a success after all.

Y/n: Yeah. The core medals worked like a charm.

Iris: I see. Thank you for informing me. I appreciate it. I will have to end the call now. Hope to see you soon.

Y/n: All right. See you.

Iris hangs up and puts her phone down.

Iris: With that, we are one step closer to achieving my goal.

Iris walks to one of her drawers and enters the numpad on the locker to unlock it. The locker opens to reveal three new black core medals that Iris didn't show along with a driver.

The medals seem to represent Arthropods with the three animals being a scorpion, a crab and a shrimp.

The driver looks similar to that of the Birth driver, but there's a black device that has a giant X on it attached to the right side of the driver. Though the black device blocks the medal slot of the driver, it has it's own medal slot and it seems to be able to contain three medals.

Iris: And that is to create a rider system that can be on par... No. A rider system that can surpass Kamen rider OOO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 210 12
Hi! My name is Kiryuu Y/n the Father of the famous Love and Peace Hero "Kamen Rider Build", but tragedy struck him that his parents were killed in ac...
298K 11.6K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
4.3K 139 9
A long time ago a quirk appeared in China as a child who was born was shining brightly as years past multiple children started to develop more supern...
1.7K 44 9
Ever since quirks had been discovered people were split into three groups Heroes, Villains and civilians like most people Y/n wanted to be a hero but...