tension // lee minho

By fictionbyvivi

UPDATES EVERY WEDNESDAY!! choi soomin finds herself constantly drooling over the hot boy that works at her un... More

authors note & additional comments
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen ๐Ÿ”ž
chapter sixteen
chapter eighteen ๐Ÿ”ž
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one ๐Ÿ”ž
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven ๐Ÿ”ž
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one ๐Ÿ”ž
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four ๐Ÿ”ž
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine ๐Ÿ”ž
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three

chapter seventeen

2K 110 124
By fictionbyvivi

but you got what you wanted

happy valentine's day to all of you wonderful readers aka the loves of my life. ILY GUYS.

choi soomin

"you had to be there, i've never seen changbin so flustered." yeonjun laughs, slapping soobin's shoulder. the two of them fall into conversation as i allow my eyes to wander around the library. the counter was currently empty, no one behind it, more importantly, no minho reading a book, with sexy glasses sliding down his nose.

i hated that he was on my mind, knowing that i had to move on. but i had so many more fantasies swirling in my head, so much more that i wanted to do with him.

"i often forget that her heart is in her vagina." soobin's voice pulls me from my thoughts.

"excuse me?" i retort.

"minho isn't here." he states.

"i know that."

"you didn't catch feelings for him, did you?" yeonjun buds in, earning a glare from me.

"no. i didn't. soobin's just being an ass."

"i think she definitely caught feelings." soobin chuckles.

"now i get why you won't let her sleep with taehyun." yeonjun nods.

"seriously? i don't fall for everyone i sleep with." i argue.

"you should have seen the way she was pouting." soobin continues his teasing. i roll my eyes, closing up my books and sliding them into my backpack. "soomin, come on, i'm joking." he quickly defends.

"soomin, stop." yeonjun pleads.

"no, i think ill go somewhere else with my feelings." i retort, sending a glare towards both of them before slinging my backpack on my shoulder.

"soomin-"

"i'll see you at home." i cut soobin off, marching away to the other side of the library to study on my own. i hated how their words effected me. i knew in the back of my mind, that if they weren't even the least bit true, i wouldn't be feeling this way.

but how could i catch feelings for someone like minho? all i knew about him was that he was arrogant, and good at sex. the feelings i had for him had to be purely based on lust alone. they had to be. i sling my bag onto an empty table, far away from anyone else in the library. only, i don't even bother to pull my books back out, only laying my arms on the table, placing my head comfortably on them and allowing my eyes to fall closed. i just needed a break.

-

"soomin— hey, wake up." a voice faintly echoes through my head.

"five more minutes..." i grumble.

"i would say yes, but i've already given you five more minutes, and i'm ready to go home." the person nudges me continuously.

"go away..." i push their arm away from me, burying my head even further into my own arm.

"the library is closed, i can't leave you here." they reply with a scoff.

"mm." i respond, feeling sleep take over once again.

"okay, you asked for it." and before i knew it, i was lifted from the chair, thrown over someone's shoulder, my eyes staring down at their ass as i finally decided to open them.

"what the— put me down!" i yell.

"oh now you're awake." the person sarcastically replies, placing me on the ground in front of them. i was still very disoriented, having just woken up.

"minho? what are you doing here?" i furrow my brows, subtly using a free hand to pinch my arm. just to make sure i wasn't dreaming.

"trying to get you to go home." he states matter-of-factly.

"what time is it?" i ask.

"nine, the library is closed."

"oh..."

"so are you going to let me take you home, or do you plan on standing there all night?" he asks, crossing his arms over his broad chest. without saying another word, i grab my backpack, slinging it over my shoulder and pushing past him. i hear him sigh before he turns around, following me. the both of us push past the library doors, minho stopping for a moment to lock them before catching up to me. "my car is this way." he states, grabbing me gently and pulling me in the opposite direction. i yank away from him.

"i'm walking." i tell him.

"it's nine o'clock at night, you're not walking." he deadpans.

"are you going to stop me?" i retort.

"yes, actually." he nods.

"good luck." i tell him, turning on my heels. but again, i was quickly lifted from the ground and thrown over his shoulder. "minho!" i yell.

"you didn't give me much of a choice." he says, holding onto my legs securely as he uses his other hand to fish his keys from his pocket.

"why can't you just let me walk?" i huff as he places me back down, in front of the passenger seat of his car.

"because it's dark, and your house is about a thirty minute walk." he mumbles, pulling open the door and gently pushing me inside the car. i get in with a sigh, placing my backpack between my legs on the floorboard. minho shuts the door and makes his way to the drivers side, quickly getting in.

"why do you care?" i ask as he settles in.

"huh? put your seatbelt on." i roll my eyes, pulling my seatbelt on before turning to face him again.

"why do you care?" i repeat.

"care about what?"

"if i walk home in the dark."

"it's dangerous." he shrugs, starting the car. i roll my eyes at the answer, but decide not to push any further. i had a feeling it would only hurt my feelings even more.

"where's my underwear?"

"in my room."

"what? chan said he couldn't find them." i retort.

"because that's what i told him to say."

"okay... well... could i have them back?" i ask.

"you can come get them." he shrugs.

"okay, what game are you playing? because i'm really confused."

"what do you mean?"

"we had sex, really good sex-"

"thank you." he interrupts with a smirk.

"and then i wake up in chan's room, and you're gone." i finish.

"is that a problem?" he asks.

"it wasn't, until you come here, acting like you care." i argue. minho was silent for a while before he spoke up again.

"what should i have done differently?" he glances to me, mostly keeping his eyes on the road. i scoff.

"well for starters, putting me in another man's room, fully clothed was very disorienting. and then you weren't even there to give me a reason. was i bad in bed or something? did you not enjoy it? i mean, i haven't heard anything from you since then. was it really just a one time thing?" i rant, feeling a little embarrassed about all of the feelings i poured out in the last few seconds. minho's silence made my heart drop. i just ruined it.

"you're not bad in bed." he states.

"really? that's all you got from that?" i scoff. "i'm not even surprised, i-"

"let me finish." he interrupts, placing a hand on my thigh. the action shutting me up instantly. "if you want to find out if it was just a one time thing or not, i suggest you come to my room to get your underwear." he says with a smirk. "and, as far as putting you in chan's room... i'm sorry."

"you're... what?" i was caught off guard by his words. they didn't fit the arrogant douchey minho i knew in my head.

"i'm sorry. anything else you need me to address?" he asks, looking at me quizzically.

"no." i shake my head, looking down at his hand still resting on my thigh.

"good." he nods, taking me by surprise as he gently squeezes my thigh, his thumb drawing circles on my skin. and i couldn't stop the small smile tugging at my lips as i pulled my gaze from his hand, looking out the window, watching the world go by as he drove me home.

fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 453 8
In which a musician and a writer end up being each other's valentines, even after messing up their first interaction. [A Valentine's Day gift to you...
180K 2.9K 23
PERMANENTLY CANCELLED just a book for short imagines, stories and scenario's involving the stray kids members! feel free to stop by and request away!
450K 16.8K 59
"I want our engagement to be annulled,your highness" I'm just a simple girl in the modern world who died and was reincarnated in the world of the fan...
49.4K 1.4K 10
darkness. that's all you could see in the vast of nothingness a distinct voice sounding miles away, whispers in your ear "๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ."...