Committed III

By SaucyMontana

Final book of the series๐Ÿค More

One:
Two:
Three:
Four:
Five:
Six:
Seven:
Eight:
Nine:
Ten:
Eleven:
Twelve:
Thirteen:
Fourteen:
Fifteen:
Sixteen:
Seventeen:
Eighteen:
Nineteen:
Twenty:
Twenty One:
Twenty Two:
Twenty Three:
Twenty Four:
Twenty Five:
Twenty Six:
Twenty Seven:
Twenty Eight:
Twenty Nine:
Thirty:
Thirty One:
Thirty Two:
Thirty Three:
Thirty Four:
Thirty Five:
Thirty Six:
Thirty Seven:
Thirty Eight:
Thirty Nine:
Forty:
Forty One:
Forty Three
Forty Four:
Forty Five:
Forty Six:
Forty Seven:
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty:
Fifty-One:
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six:
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight:
Fifty-Nine:
Sixty:
Sixty One:
Sixty Two
Sixty-Three

Forty Two:

6.1K 524 480
By SaucyMontana

Dre

Feburary 12

11:13 am

While Ana dropped Gigi off at school and went to go out for breakfast with her cousin, I took Gio and went to go pay mine a visit

Keem opened the door with a smile on his face. 

"My boy" He dapped me up and grabbed Gio from me "Wassup baby G"

He held his hand up for a high five and gio slapped it, smiling 

I followed keem into the house and closed the door behind me. 

"You bout to be a married man in 2 days. Thats some crazy shit"

"I ain lyin"

I saw the baby swing rocking in the living room and realized his daughter was in it sleep

"Oh you on daddy duties? Where her momma at?"

"Shit.. Ion know. She going to some event today and I told her ill keep her until tomorrow"

"An event?"

"Yeah" Keem nodded, putting Gio down "I told yall she one of them lil instagram girls"

"Nah.. You said she was a instagram hoe"

"Yeah. But I can't call her that nomore. Especially in front of my baby. And I told her im glad we on good terms cause the way her followers be actin, I would've had to go swing on every single one of em. Being a babydaddy to them type of girls ain for the weak. Especially if they hate yo ass"

I laughed a little "Trust me. I know"

"I be forgetting bout Aysia sometimes" Keem chuckled "That girl hated yo ass from what I heard"

"But where she at now? So who got the last laugh"

"You going straight to hell. Right witcho brother. Everytime somebody bring her up Darius always gotta violate"

"Darius hated her ass"

"I can tell. Ion know how we started talkin bout her the other day and the minute they said her name he yelled out saying fuck that cokehead"

"I believe it. Im surprised he ain say worse"

"He did say that somebody should've took her ashes and mixed it up with some cocaine then give it to her other cokehead friends that used to kiss her ass"

I just shook my head 

"That nigga crazy in the head"

"Crazy as hell"

"Mine" We both heard Gio say, causing us to look. He was standing over Keem baby, pointing at the pacifier in her mouth

I sucked my teeth "Boy you don't even know what to do with a damn pacifier."

"Dont come in my baby house tryina bully her baby G"

Gio continued to point at Noelle while a smile crept on his face. Eventually he took off running to the kitchen 

"Ain no food for you, since you wanna bully my baby" Keem told him

"Alright. Now when my son whoop yo ass"

"I ain lyin. He might look like you, but he act like Ana mean ass"

I nodded "He do. And speaking of... She gone whoop yo ass too"

Keem started cheesing hard "I already know she was cursing me out last night. Thats why I told her cousin to tell her I was taking her out"

"You ain fuck her? Did you?"

"Nah. She cool people. I just like pissin Ana off.... Besides, im not even her cousin type"

"What? She don't like felons"

"Ion know, but she do like females... a colombian one in particular"

I looked at keem confused for a minute before really thinking about it while Gio walked over to me holding a box of teddy grahams

"I showed yall my snacks in that bottom cabinet one time and yall remember where it's at everytime. But can't remember them aint yall snacks" Keem jokingly told Gio who just laughed in his face while handing me the box

While I opened it, I realized he was talkin bout Lea 

"Oh shit. Lea!?" I asked, eating out the box and keem nodded

"Damn nigga I think you slow sometimes. Yeah Lea"

"Chill on me. I be forgetting sometimes"

"Ion know how. Especially with that thick ass accent. But yeah. She want Lea"

"Do Lea even like girls?"

"I heard she used to straddle the fence before she had king"

"Thats crazy as hell"

"I ain lyin. I lowkey wanna set them up together though"

I looked at keem funny and he laughed 

"What?"

"Im just sayin. Like Ana said, her cousin down here for a good time not a long time"

"She down here for the wedding nigga"

"Yeah, that too..." he nodded before looking at me then snatched the box out my hand, handing it to Gio who was patiently waiting "Got lil cuz waiting and you eating the shit while running yo mouth"

"My bad twin" I apologized

He grabbed the box from keem and walked off while sticking his hand in it, going over to sit on the floor beside Noelle

"I hope he keep that same energy cause when she get older him and gigi babysitting..."

"Why my kids gotta babysit? Better go ask one of Darius kids"

"Them bad ass kids gone turn my baby every which way but loose"

"Leave my bad ass nieces and nephews alone"

"They better leave me alone. I be fighting for my life everytime I go to Darius house"

"I bet so"

"So what yall doing after the wedding? We gotta get ready to plan a baby shower too?"

"Hell nah. We done. The two we got is more than enough"

"Well somebody gotta catch up to Darius"

"Shittt.." I looked keem up and down "Must be you"

"Nah. Im good"

"Nigga you only getting started"

"So is you. You only got two"

"I started 5 years ago. You started like a month ago."

"Yall still got time"

"I wanna see you tell Ana that"

"I ain tellin her mean ass shit. All you gotta do is slip up a couple of times"

"Ion slip up"

Keem's eyes went over to Gio and he looked like he was about to say something smart

"Aye bitch. Chill on my son"

"I ain even said shit yet"

"You was about to... Better go slip up with yo lil girlfriend, situation or whatever she is"

"Fuck no" he cursed hard. "I think she wanna get pregnant forreal and I ain goin for it"

"Gotta be if you still fuckin her"

"Im not nomore"

I crossed my arms "When was the last time you fucked her?"

Keem scratched his head "Last night... But listennnn"

"Nahhh" I shook my head laughing

"No. Listen. I was drinking. After I left Ana cousin she pulled up on me and... you already know how that went"

"I hope you wrapped that shit up"

"Know I stay protected"

I made a face before looking over at his baby and he sucked his teeth 

"Chill. I went unprotected one time and slipped up. I ain trippin though cause at least I gotta babymomma that like me"

I stuck my finger up at him 

"Aye" Keem started talking again "All jokes aside. Yall ever gone tell Gigi about Aysia?"

I nodded "Yeah. Fasho. I ain tryina keep nothing a secret from my baby. But im really tryina figure out when the right time to tell her cause that was a complicated situation and I wanna make sure she old enough to understand."

"You'll know when the time right. Just don't overthink it"

"You right. But ion wanna wait too late until she start asking questions"

"You'll know when to tell her. And I think it wont be too hard of a conversation. Gigi a real mature little girl for her age"

"Of course. My baby get that from me"

"I hate that I gotta agree but we all know that she ain get it from her momma"

"Definitely didn't"

"Oh. I ain tell you who I saw last night either... That nigga Tee. He gotta big ass scar on his face from either you hitting him or Darius cracking that damn bottle on his head"

"Gotta be that bottle"

"I ain gone lie. I was weak as hell when Darius did that shit. I try to tell niggas. Dont piss Darius off cause thats one crazy ass muthafucker. And I can only imagine when he get his hands on ol boy"

"Im ready for that. I hope I get to him first cause I got somethin for his ass too"

"Thats why don't nobody like yall asses right there. Two violent ass niggas"

"But who the one that just got outta prison for murder?"

"Manslaughter nigga."

"Yeah.. okay"

"Court documents don't lie"

"Yeah.. but you do"

Keem started laughing "I ain lie. I just told the story from my perspective to get them to negotiate with me"

"You ain shit"

"I even shed a tear when I told them I ain even wanna do it... I could be an actor forreal. Tell Tyler Perry to book me. ASAP"

"He should've hired yo ass for Diary of a Mad Black Woman. I could see you now"

"Hell yeah. Ol boy in the movie ain drag Helen out the house right. I wouldve grabbed them ankles and straight YANKED that hoe" He told me while mimicking how he would do it "Straight up."

"They would've kicked you off the damn set"

"They probably would have. I can't even lie... but I bet they would've kept that scene though"

"You ain right" I laughed while my phone dinged from a text message

I checked it and saw it wasn't nobody but emoni talking shit

"This who I need to drag" I said while locking my phone back

"Who?"

"Emoni mean ass"

"Aye... Not gone lie, thats gonna be a mean lil fight tryina drag her. emoni fight back.. hard"

"Ill whoop her ass. Ain nobody scared of her"

"You and Darius gone stop playin with my dawg. Yall know she run shit"

"The only thing she run is her mouth"

My phone started ringing and I saw that it was Emoni facetiming me so I answered

As soon as it connected she put her big ass face in the camera smacking on food 

"Where you at?"

"Why you smackin? You ain that hungry"

She sucked her teeth "Fuck you Dre. I am hungry. I ain ate since yesterday"

"Aye, lemme talk to Emoni real quick" Keem said so I gave him the phone.

"What you want Keem cause I called last night but you acted like you couldn't answer"

"I was busy but we ain gone talk about that right now. I gotta ask you a question.. hold on" He said while walking off with the phone

Just as he walked off Gio walked over to me handing me a wet, partially mushed up teddy graham

"Why you giving it to me?" I asked but he just went back to sit down again and I guess the baby was waking up

I threw the teddy graham in the trash and washed my hands real quick as she started to cry and Gio looked over at her, back at me then at her again before getting up, moving to sit closer to the tv to get away from her

"You ain right Gio" I chuckled, drying my hands. 

I went back to the living room and grabbed her, sitting down on the couch and she started to calm down already

"Oh you like being held"

When Gio saw I was holding her he looked back at me, just staring while his eyes went from her to me and his mouth was open a little. He then got up and walked over to me,  standing as close as possible

"You ain the baby nomore. You a big cousin now" I told him

"No" He responded 

"Too late to say no. You got em coming. Yo people can't stop poppin babies out"

"Baby"

"Yup. Baby.. A whole lotta babies"

Gio shook his head while looking all in her face

"You see yo cousin?" 

He continued to stare at her until eventually he took his hand and tried to push her out of my arm

"Aye, hold on. Chill... You can't bully the baby"

"No" He reached his hand out 

"Now why you wanna act like that right now?"

"I feel like yall lyin but ight.. Ima ask again next week" I heard keem say as he came back into the living room and I could hear emoni laughing 

"You gonna get the same answer next week too"

"We'll see" he responded

"See. I forgot what I even called my brother for. Tell him i'll call him later after I get off of work"

"Ight"

They hung up the phone and keem smiled when he seen his daughter was up

"Noelle.. babygirl. Wassup!"

"Get yo baby cause mine tryina take her outta here already" 

Keem grabbed her from me and Gio wasted no time climbing up on me, laying back on me

"You ain bout to bully my daughter baby G. Don't nobody want yo daddy"

Noelle started grunting and Keem made a face while looking down at her

"Why you ain do that while you was with Dre"

"Nah. She doing that with the right one."

"You ain right. I felt like yall set me up"

"You set yo self up when you had a baby. Have fun changing that" I told him, hearing her grunt again

Keem shook his head while walking off, going back to his room again and I looked at Gio

"You might've just saved my day twin" I told him while holding my hand out and he smiled, giving me a high five before looking at the tv again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.2K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
163K 9.1K 26
read and enjoy ๐Ÿ–ค