my mafia wife

By btsselflove7777777

a love story between a ceo and his wife who is mafia. Wife love his husband but about husband don't know. The... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 [bookforce]
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 [bogumhyeri]
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (seokmin and luo)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 [bookforce]
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 27

216 15 1
By btsselflove7777777

Authot pov

"Are we not gonna work on project"? force ask kevin when they reach down floor. "We will be but in the garden". "You have garden", force happily ask. There is sparkle in her eyes and huge smile on face.

"Well what with her mood. One time she talk with me like i am devil and other time she talk with me like i am her good friend". Kevin massage his head while looking at her.

"Yes i have. There are roses, tulips, lily, aster, begonia, gardenia and some other". "Wow really. All of this are my favourite", force happily side hug kevin who is froze with action. "Lets go i can't wait to go there. She stop when she see her shoelace open.

She look at her shoelace and ready to tied when kevin bent to tie her lace. "I can d-o it my--se-lf", she try to back her leg. "Don't worry it did not make me low and you know i am not that bad", kevin mock her.

She just keep quiet hearing him. Other are shocked to see there boss soft because the boss they know is a devil. A real devil. "Lets go", before they go kevin loudly announce, "if i hear gossip about me and her then be ready for your destroy". Hearing this not only employee shiver but force also. "Lets go", she follow him.

"Why are not we working? We are sitting for long time without doing anything". "Don't worry someone gonna be here. Without him there is not fun to do project with you", kevin smirk at her.

Force look at kevin confusedly but when she see book here her eyes got wide seeing him . "Phi book", she whisper. Book also look force with surprise not only her but also kevin.

"What the hell you are doing here"? book glare at him. "Ofcourse this is my company so i will be here and for your kind information your wife is also my project partner", kevin look at him with smirk.

Book look at him with gritted teeth and give a soft smile to force who just see him with relief. Book also notice scarf on force neck. He think he will ask about scarf later. Soon three of them start working and then finish work according today. "Lets go force", book caress force hair while kevin see this with gritted teeth. There is anger and pain inside him looking book close to force.

"Do you even know your wife fully mr book", kevin look at him with smirk. Book look at him confusedly while force got tense hearing this. "What do you mean"? "Chu chu chu did i not tell you i know your wife closely and deeply. I knew everything about her", kevin look at force with anger and pain.

"How you even know her"? "Phi did not listen him", force try to take book outside. "Why force? Don't want to know your husband how fake and bad you are", kevin fist his hand. Force just look at him with tears.

"So where i am.....oh yes we are talking about her and mine relationship. So me and she are good friend during our school days. She too good that i fall for her. I confess her but she rejected me. I thought because i am from middle class".

Book just listen to him not knowing where conversation will be going. After make myself rich not more than her family but rich i connfess her but she rejected me again. I don't know she will be devil who ruin me. So i want to take revenge from her for my suffering thats why i come infront of her". Kevin look at book with tight smile who is digesting all of this.

"I still don't know what i do to you? Its you who ruin me", force say in whisper but still it is audible to both of them. "Really after playing with me you try to be innocent", kevin shout at her which make her shiver.

"Stop shouting at my wife. The woman you are shouting is my wife. I will not listen any stranger till i listen her. I don't know what is matter between you two but she is the one i care and love so i will not take any decision before hearing her", he hug her while caressing her back.

Kevin see the scene with anger but try to calm himself. With smirk he say, "do you even what her family do to her huh. You can't imagine what they do". "I want to know everything about her but from her mouth not any stranger".

"We are going to withdraw from this project". "Are you sure mr book because i don't think your wife want to", his smirk is not removing from his face. Book look at her wife who shake her head. "We will have to pay 500 crore if we withdraw".

Book look at kevin with anger. Because of this one person he is getting angry easily. He want to kill him and tell him what he is capable of but he think to be calm. "Its okay i will pay", he put hand on her shoulder and givr her assuring smile but still she shake her head.

"I don't want you have any loss because of me. We will complete this project fastly so we have not to see him". Book sigh and nod his head while cupping force face who look at him with smile.

Kevin snorted looking at them like this and say, "stop your emotional drama and get out from there". Book last time glare at him and go from there with force. After they go kevin sit on chair and massage his head. "Why the hell i feel pain seeing love in their eyes for each other. Did i still love her thats why i can't think to torture her or kill her. I want to take revenge so i have to be strong and have to put aside this feeling".

"You don't want to ask anything from me", force ask book who is driving car. "I want to but you will not tell me now and i don't want to force you. I already say i will wait for you to tell me and if i can't see your suffering anymore then i will be find myself". "Thanking you for trusting me. I feel greatful". Book just smile listening this.

"As per my knowledge i did not see you wear scarf today".  Force look at him and slowly remove the scarf. Book who see this is surpirse. He park the car side.

"Who do this?" he caress the mark on her neck. 'K...ev..in' she say in whisper but it is audible to book. "He will be die from my hand", he fist his hand. "I am fine just let's go". Book drive the car but he will not leave kevin easily.

************

"No please don't leave me fourth. I love you please don't leave me. You say you have no feeling for her than why you are leaving me. Please don't leave me".

"I am sorry gemini i reliase my feeling towards jiya and now i love her. Please forgive me", fourth say. "In the end fourth is mine", jiya smirk.

'No'

'No'

'Nooooooooooooooooooo'!

Gemini wake from his nightmare with full of his sweat. "Shit! this is only nightmare but what if it become real". "Aish i have to calm myself. Should not think about it", he shake his head. He hear door open and see fourth and jiya. Realising his dream he just snorted. Then he also see other handsome man coming with them.

"Gemini meet our new partner mr ken. We already do many projects with each other and now we are good friend". "Good now fourth will be not alone with jiya". Gemini look at ken and then greet him who also greet him back.

"I am going outside". "Why gemini"? Fourth ask. "Well i don't wanna bored here and don't wanna see your face", gemini glare at him. Fourth look at him confusedly. "What i have done gemini?" he ask in whisper.

"What you have done?" he glare at him. "You cheat on me". "How i mean when i cheat on you?" Fourth is totally confuse with it. He can't even think to cheat gemini then how he will do?

'Where?' he ask with sigh. "In my dreams", he pout. Fourth want to laugh out loud but try to calm himself. "Ok sorry. I will not cheat on you in your dream. If i do then kill me in your dream". "No you are my husband. I can't think to harm you", he look at with puppy eyes.

Fourth heart melt seeing gemini like this. "I will never cheat on you", he ruffle his hair. Gemini smile and nod his head. "Ahem~~Ahem. I don't want to disturb the moment but we have to do work", ken tease them. Fourth just roll his eyes while gemini with blush go from there.

"You ruin my moment", fourth sulk. Ken shrugg and say, "You love him". Fourth just give ken a smile. Jiya fist her hand. "Well don't wanna answer so tell me about both of you".

"About us". Ken nod his head. "Well first i did not like him but now it us different. He tell him everything about his and gemini relationship. "What your wife do? You did not tell".
"Yes fourth you did not tell about her job. Did she do anything or spend your money only", jiya smirk.

"Na. He spend his own money not mine. He believe enjoy your life with your own money and tell world how rich you are". Jiya snorted listening this. "Then what he do?" jiya ask. "Well it is complicated i can't tell", fourth give apologise smile.

"Yah tell me i am your friend", ken whine. Jiya want to say i am also his friend he did not tell me then how he will tell you. Before she say fourth say,  "ok i will tell you only but you have to keep it secret. You are one of my most trustest person so i am telling you". Ken happily nod his head.

Fourth told gemini profession and ken just look at him with wide eyes. 'Really'. Fourth just nod his head with a smile. Jiya gritted her teeth because fourth told ken but not her. "I want to also know", jiya request. Fourth apologely shake his head and this make jiya more angry. They do their work with some talk.

**********

"Hell how even i think something like this for my husband. He is good husband and always take care of me. You stupid gemini how you think like this for your husband", he hit his head.

Gemini just happily walk while keeping his hand back. He is outside the company and walking so it will be good for baby. He can't wait to tell fourth about baby. He decide to tell fourth about baby today. He just happy about the thought.

He look at opposite side and see a man who is looking him with bad stare. He see him with bored eyes. "Dare to see me like this". He smirk at him and make sign of i will kill you while sliding his thumb at his neck. He smirk more when he see man scared.

He with laugh go towards fourth office. He can't wait to tell fourth about baby but his whole happiness crush down when he see both fourth and jiya hugging each other and jiya say i love you to fourth.

TBC........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493 12 10
This is a story of two people, an Indian university girl(don't ask why, I'm obsessed with this) and a Korean CEO's beautiful but tough love story. Ho...
5.7K 268 24
3 strong headed females connected by their past separated by destiny land up in the same house what will happen now? Sequel to Second chance at lov...
2.3M 83.1K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
1.2K 104 11
#1 in Mafia Romance 🀌🏻 "An India Mafia Love and Revenge Story." A girl with a big secret buried inside. A secret that can bring a big doom. A boy w...