Free Body| Chanlix | Changlix...

lunatikap tarafından

He is a strong, cold, secretive alpha with the protection syndrome and the weak, attractive omega with specia... Daha Fazla

For free
Pray
Cats
Milk
Whatever it takes
Not his business
Are u in?
Play
Mark you
Heat
Escaped
Weird request
Try
Cub
Jealousy
Lingerie
Fuck you
Don't play
Thrown into reality
Changlix
Hwang Hyunjin
Dirty car
Furious
Broken compass
Life after
Back
Bok
Way to u
Stars
Sweet Home
Threesome
Betrayed
Painful words
Open
Instant decision
Laid
Pleasure of omega
Risky trial
Lollipop
Wanna pup?
Try something
1 Alpha and 4 Omegas
Worries
Body
Blackness
Marked
Claim me
Legend
A new thing
The way u do that
Erotic mess
Under control

Date

155 6 0
lunatikap tarafından

Chapter 13

Date

I was getting more nervous as Han and IN entered to get me ready. They carried a lot of things and it was making me anxious even more.

It was hard to realise they did my hair and make up making it light and showing off my freckles still, it was fantastic to receive such care from them, they were playing with my face and IN dried my hair styling it behind my era and he did a small pony tail as Minho brought us some drinks to enjoy it all more. I got why he was at home all the time, he was one of the strongest once to keep an eyes on us while other could calmly work and do the job, he also trained other guards to work and fight as I discovered there was a gym at the backyard where he was boxing in his free time.

He winked to me as hr placed the tray in front of me, there was some milkshake and snack as I wiggles happily annoying the Han who was finishing my face and IN hit me on the shoulder lightly as I giggled. He disappeared not to make omegas more annoyed.

-There is no way I am putting this on!

I said looking at the outfit Han picked for me.

-I said he won't agree, I have prepared another for u.

IN said showing the other one which look less revealing that other and I just agreed. It was a leather wide leg trousers with high waist and cropped top with a little cut on both collar bones but the sleeves were really long. I liked the style and greyish color as I put that on. They gave me boots with platform to make me slightly higher. I showed up to them and they happily clapped.

-I still think that half skirt and half cropped shorts would be better.

Han complained but eh looked satisfied.

-I think that skirt. Is for different occasions, Han.

IN said and he rolled his eyes.

-The faster he gets laid the better it will be.

Han giggled and the book flew on his head as I was furious.

-Ouch, that was painful, next time chose something lighter than "Peace and War", that hurt.

I laughed as I hugged IN purring softly at the boys.

It was the time to go as we left to downstairs were I heard alphas talking as I entered, they went silent looking at me. Binnie couldn't take eyes from me and Chan noticed that growling and Minnie even was observing the cupcake was standing in front of him.

Chan looked unbothered, he was checking me out but in the most careless way as others were complimenting me.

-Hottie!

Binnie came up to me as I giggled hugging him, his hand went to my waist as I looked at him.

He pecked me on the cheek and I heard an angry growl of the oldest who came up taking me by hand a pushing out, I just gasped in shock going after him.

We went to the garage as I saw some more boy arrived looking at me. There were a lot of the 9 or 8 I wasn't sure, so he is still trying.

"Going with me on a date and still fucking around, what an arrogant bastard"

I though as he placed me in the car fattening my belt.

He sat aside driving outside.

-Where do we go?

I asked as he looked at the road as if I wasn't speaking with him.

-U will see.

He took me to the city centre to a fancy restaurant, how classy.

It was a luxury place with a special entrance for rich people, he took me by hand leading inside, we sat as I didn't know what to order, so he chose for me.

I have never been to such places before, I never knew such places existed. We had a course sitting in calmness and it seemed more of a numb dinner that a romantic date, he sucked at it.

I excused myself to toilet as I left to look at myself, the fresh water helped me to place the temperature back as I recollected the sexy outfit he had, he had a suit on but no jacket just a stylish shirt inside the pants which were so tight on him.

I there the dirty thoughts away going outside to bump into the person as I faced him.

-Felix?

It was my brother, what he was doing here?

I looked at him, he wore a good clothes he could never afford.

He observed me looking through and through, it was a shame he was shocked at how good I was looking.

-What are u doing here?

He asked with interest.

-Are u working as a whore?

He asked sarcastically asking me smirking at the blush I had on face as I wanted to punch him so many times. He was the main alpha of the family, he had power over my parents manipulating them as he wanted. He was selling himself to pretty, rich omega women, who wanted and it seem as if he was with client here.

-Who's whore is a good question.

I said looking at him as I saw the rich girl standing begin him.

-Mark, who is it? He is pretty.

-My brother.

He threw the words at her and she looked at me as on a snack.

-I have an alpha friend, we can take him to have fun, he looks top.

She added and it made him even more angry.

I smirked turning around to leave as he grabbed me by hand to not.

-I asked u, what are u doing here?

I hissed in pain and the stronger hands threw the hand off me as Chan took me clothes showing his dominance as Mark was shocked. He perhaps knew the guy for sure.

-Fuck off, he is mine.

He said as Mark submitted to the power Chan had and looked at us as Chan looked at bruised hand I was holding.

He took the brother by collar leaning in.

-One more time u touch him and u are dead.

He threw him back and Mark fell down scared as hell.

-We are leaving!

He said taking me by hand as I followed behind rushing after alpha who took my hand intercrossing our fingers.

-Who was it?

He was angry as hell, his red eyes were drilling the holes in the walls, hr rushed me after and I hardly had enough time to get into the life as he pressed me to the wall.

-I asked u a question? Felix?

-It was my brother.

As I said his features changed and he let me go, feeling bad for the harsh behaviour, he leaned into my ear whispering.

-U are nothing like him.

He let me go moving away from me.

The perfume was mixed with his natural scent was driving me crazy, he knew how to attract people for sure and what was that comment about my brother. We really differed as I was blonde and he was dark, I had slim features and he was a classic big man, with a complex of God.

We left the parking and he drew to the side of the city I didn't attend much. It was expensive district as we came to drive through and he ordered some food and I added milkshake to the menu and he took the order placing it on my knees and I held the bag. He drew away going up the hill, I knew the place had a pretty view.

He placed the car on the top near the edge parking there, it was just amazing how the Seoul was big here and little from the side.

I took the bag going out as we sat on the top of the car where he put blanket for me as I took the milkshake purring on it slowly. He was chuckling at my reaction.

-Do u always purr to food?

He asked and I blushed sipping the drink.

-It makes me happy, so yes.

I smiled and he gave me a hamburger.

-So, bad family?

He asked em to start the talk.

-Kinda, they were happy to have Mark as alpha but I was just a free eater for them, they wanted a girl and I am nothing of a girl.

-But u are pretty!

He added and I chocked on the drink as he went silent getting that he said that aloud.

-It's truth, though.

He added sipping Pepsi as he looked at the view.

-Do u come here often?

I asked and he gasped.

-I had more time in the past than now. But I come here sometimes to be alone.

I looked at his features shaded from the city light, he looked gorgeous like that.

-I want to tell u something Chan, u mother is so beautiful.

He turned to me looking with confused expression.

-I saw them all, when I touched u.

-Is it happening all the time?

-Usually when u are too much stressed.

-What did u see?

He asked as I looked at my food and I knew it will be sad.

-U sister.

He chocked on his food as he looked sad in a second trying to not get in memories. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

519K 18.1K 50
Felix, a banished omega accidently walks right into another pack's territory, but don't blame him, the coyote pup was too cute to ignore. Oh, and Fel...
57.1K 2.1K 110
An Elite Academy where the richest of the rich go to study and party. Can a mere outcast win over the heart of the Academy's bad boy? Or will the sec...
111K 7.8K 39
Felix is an omega with a young son, looking for stability in life, wherever it may come from. He works as a kindergarten teacher. His son becomes fon...
141K 4.7K 36
Everyone's an alpha. Except for him. -------- An OmegaxAlpha StrayKids fanfiction in which Felix and Hyunjin start dating, and in an attempt to help...