tension // lee minho

By fictionbyvivi

UPDATES EVERY WEDNESDAY!! choi soomin finds herself constantly drooling over the hot boy that works at her un... More

authors note & additional comments
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen 🔞
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen 🔞
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one 🔞
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven 🔞
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one 🔞
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four 🔞
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine 🔞
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four 🔞

chapter eleven

1.8K 117 142
By fictionbyvivi

moving too fast

here is the double update y'all asked for ;)))

choi soomin

"this is so stupid..." i mumble to myself, shoving my hands in the pockets of my coat. but despite my words, i make no effort to turn around, heading straight for chan and minho's house. after minho left, i stayed on the couch, my mind running rampant with dirty thoughts. i was unsatisfied with the way he left me, and after a quick pep talk, i decided to get back at him.

their house quickly came into view, only, minho's car wasn't in the driveway, only chan's. maybe he's parked in the garage. i think to myself, trudging up the driveway, not losing the drive i had for this mission i've given myself. i refused to be the only one pining in this weird dynamic minho and i had created for ourselves.

i lift my hand from my pocket, placing a calm knock on the front door, taking a few steps back as i wait for it to
open. but once it finally does, it is chan who is at the door.

"soomin, hey! how was the ride with minho?" he asks, leaning against the door frame.

"where is he?" i ask, ignoring his question.

"minho? he's not here." chan shrugs.

"he said he was going home, though." i pout slightly, i could tell chan was amused by my reaction.

"you miss him already?" he teases.

"what? no." i scoff.

"then why are you here looking for him?" he raises his eyebrows in amusement.

"i'm not, i'm just making sure he's not here." i retort.

"you came here just to make sure he wasn't here?" he cocks an eyebrow.

"no, i wanted to talk to you." i lie. "i just didn't want him to be here."

"you could have called and asked. what would you have done if he was here?" his tone still teasing.

"then i would make you come back to my place with me." i reply confidently.

"i don't think minho would like that." he smirks slightly. i roll my eyes.

"what do you even mean by that— actually, nevermind i don't care, can i come in?" i ask.

"of course." he steps to the side, allowing me to walk in. "what did you want to talk about?" i stay silent for a moment, trying to think of something to actually talk about since that wasn't my original reason for coming here.

"about minho's girlfriend." not a bad idea considering i was still so confused about the whole thing. chan being the one who told me about her, yet he also seems to encourage the two of us getting together.

"what about her?"

"minho says he's not dating anyone."

"oh, okay." chan shrugs. i furrow my brows at him.

"so..." i urge him to say more.

"what?"

"you told me he is dating someone, but he says he's not." i elaborate, waiting for him to connect the dots.

"so then he's not dating anyone." chan states.

"but you said-"

"i guess i was wrong. they must have ended things. i told you i hadn't seen her in a while."

"i think you would know if your best friend was dating someone or not." i retort.

"no actually, minho is very private."

"so... he doesn't have a girlfriend? even changbin said-"

"if minho says he doesn't have a girlfriend, he doesn't have a girlfriend." chan cuts me off, his expression turning serious for a moment as if to reassure me.

"how do we know he's not lying?"

"minho does a lot of things, but he doesn't lie." chan chuckles. "is that all you came here for? to talk about minho?" he goes back to teasing in an instant.

"what about me?" minho's voice sounds once again, followed by the sound of keys landing on a table. i squeeze my eyes shut as i hear his footsteps get closer. "soomin? we have to stop meeting like this." he jokes, walking over to chan and patting him on the shoulder as he looks me in the eyes.

"where were you?" i ask him, hating how i sounded as the words left my mouth. desperate.

"keeping tabs on me now?" he cocks his head to the side. i don't respond, only looking away from him as i cross my arms. i hear him sigh before he walks over to me, turning my face back towards him with his thumb and index finger. "i went to the store." he answers, nodding his head in the direction of the table he placed his keys on. my eyes follow his direction, landing on a few bags of groceries placed along the table.

"i don't care." i respond, stepping away to remove his hand from my face.

"you asked." minho shrugs, turning on his heels and heading up the stairs.

"oh shit." chan places a hand over his mouth, muffling his giggles.

"what?" i contort my face at him.

"you like him." he concludes, wiggling his eyebrows.

"quite the opposite, actually." i shake my head.

"uh huh. sure. usually people don't care about the relationship status of someone they hate." i roll my eyes at his words.

"he's hot. i want to sleep with him. that's all." i reply, gaining some confidence with my words.

"uh huh." he replies sarcastically.

"i'm serious." i remark.

"so do it." he challenges.

"what?"

"his room is right across from mine." he steps to the side, gesturing to the chairs.

"chan-"

"he's single, and you just want to sleep with him, nothing more. so go on." he nods his head encouragingly. "unless, of course, that's not all you have in mind." the last words teasing.

"fine." i tell him, walking to the base of the stairs. he watches me with amusement as i place my hand on the railing. "but you might want to leave." i tell him, flirtatiously darkening my gaze.

"so you can sneak out and trick me? no way. i'm staying, but don't worry, i won't come in." his tone was still challenging as we eyed one another. fuck. there goes that plan.

"fine." i repeat, finally breaking our eye contact and climbing the rest of the stairs.

"use protection!" he calls out, followed by a few giggles. i roll my eyes, slowing my pace as chan and minho's rooms come into my field of vision. minho's door was cracked open slightly, just like it had been the night i was here with chan. my heart raced as i approached the door, doing my best to avoid peering into the small crack. i take a few quiet breaths before gently knocking on the door, every muscle in my body screaming at me to run away. this was a dumb idea, i wasn't ready for this.

"come in." his voice sounds from behind the door. i huff as i gently push on it, slowly revealing more of his room. his walls a cream white, furniture a modern gray. his bed was placed in the center of the room, the blankets slightly messy. minho sat on the edge of it, idly scrolling through his phone as he leaned back onto his other hand, legs spread like usual. "can i help you?" he asks, placing his phone down beside of him.

"oh, um..." i trail off. what was i meant to say? minho tilts his head teasingly, and to my complete surprise, he pats one of his thighs, urging me to come over to him. my legs almost instinctively carried me over there, but i stopped myself. minho smiles, likely able to see the silent battle i was fighting with myself.

"come here." he speaks, the words making it much harder for me to disobey. i found myself walking towards him, stopping just a few feet away. my breath hitches as minho reaches his hand out to me, and i couldn't stop myself when i placed my hand in his,

and he pulled me closer.

A.N.: NONE OF YALL COMPLAIN ABT THIS CLIFFHANGER THIS IS WHAT YALL VOTED FOR AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.7K 54
Started : 6-1-19 Request? Message me the idol(s), if you want it to be nsfw or not, or if you want a sad or happy ending
675K 21.2K 84
"You wouldn't." He shot back, knowing you wouldn't but knowing he might actually want you to now, so he tested you. "Don't test me boy." You leaned f...
12.8K 507 38
They became friends through a prank by Yoongi's friend Jackson. What happens when someone wants Yoongi away from Jimin all to themselves. Will Jimin...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...