Destined to be

By authorme_

"hey, take your car back can't you see my Haya Busa is passing by" came a roaring voice. "and I WON'T, what'... More

Character Sketch
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22

Chapter-7

110 4 1
By authorme_

Heyy heyy guys.

How's goin? I hope everything good.

Well, I am back with the new chapter and chapter 5 se zyada pyaar diya aap logon ne so I am quite happy for that and I will try my best to give my best.

Btw what do you think about our Bunny and Lioness?

Aren't they cute?

I toh love them and you too.

So now lets start the chapter.

Enjoy ☄️

She stopped pouting after my order.

"What happened?" I asked to her calmly,

"Tumhe kya hai ignore karo tum to"

"Accha baba, I am sorry" I literally cooed to her,

"Kya hoga sorry se? Kya hi maine rakhta hai ye? " She said and I stood up, I took steps to the side table and emptied some water from jug to glass and handed to her.

"Mere liye to rakhta hai maine, Ma, dadu aur dadi ke alava kisi ko sorry nahi bola tha aaj tak, " I spoke while she was gulping the water, she drank in a quick motion and questioned.

"Kyun? "

"Umm, aise hi"

"Why do you act so cute? "

"Cute? Main cute lagta hun tumhe? Hazaron ladkiyan merepe marti hai, mughe hot aur sexy bolti hai aur tum CUTE bol rahi ho" Damn this girl!

"Bakiyon jaisi thodi na hun main"

"Tumhare jaisa koi ho bhi nahi sakta " I pulled her cheeks softly and she chuckled.

After 5 minutes of complete silence she spoke something.

"Par I was very scared, Don't you dare to repeat this kind of stunt ever again in your life " She muttered making an eye contact.

So pure.

"Promise" I promised to her and she side hugged me.

Mumma!!

First hug.

I wrapped my arms against her carefully.

"You know I never had many friends, but when I have you I also don't need more" She spoke against my chest her each and single words felt my chest.

"Same here, leaving Karthik and Rajveer I don't have any friend and you can be first female best friend" I confessed my feelings in brief way.

I am with her first time alone but to be honest I am neither nervous nor uncomfortable. By the way it's so pleasing , her each and every touch runs to my body. The sensations I feel, I cannot express but that's how it is.

"Webs? " She asked with hope of my yes glittering into her eyes.

"Yah sure" I gave my not so needed permission, like how can I say no to her? Not in my dreams.

She picked up remote of TV and started some web series.

First I found it boring but with time I became interesting on the other hand, she was sleepy.

"It's so boring Bunny" She said in an irritated pitch..

"But I want to complete it " I said not picking up my eyes from the screen of the TV.

"Umm okay than" I am even suprised that how did she agree in such a short note.

But I still preferred to concentrate on the screen.

After few minutes I felt movement on my hair I knew she was playing with it. I let her do it.

And result to it is this.

"Bunny see this" She said in an excited tone.

"How? Lioness"

She opened her phone and clicked on some applications and clicked a pictured of us.

(Picture at last)

"See this, so cute" I looked at the picture and couldn't help but chuckled.

"What you keep doing always? " I asked with a smile.

"Nothing but much"she replied with smile lingered on her face.

I took my hands surrounded it around her and than kept it on sides of my forehead.

" Kya kar rahe ho? "She asked

" Nazar utar raha hun"I answered and her cheeks turned tomato red.

"Mujhe photo bhej dena ye wali" I announced and she nodded.

"Wait, kuch khaya hai tumne?" I asked to her to which she nodded negatively.

"Arey yaar kya karti ho, samajh wagerah nahi hai kya? Aai ho tabse bina kuch khaye baithi ho aur bata bhi nahi rahi ho, you know what main hi bewakoof hun, mughe hi peh-" I was speaking without breathing when she cupped my face and said..

"Chup, chup, chup saans lelo, kitna bolte ho "

"Tit for tat" I managed to speak as when her hands came in contact with my skin I had no words left in my brain.

"Tit for tat, aaye bade" She said mimicking me. I made a grumpy face to it.

"Meri beizzati karne ki kasam khai hai? "

"Nah"

"Lag toh nahi raha"

"Bahot bolte ho yaar tum chup ho jao paanch minute" She said tighten her hold on my upper neck.

"Order the food" I spoke.

"Why? "

"Kya matlab why? Kyunki tum he bhook lagi hai"

"Can't you cook, see mujhe bahot tez bhook lagi hai delivery mein to time lage ga na" She said making a puppy face.

"Bana deta hun isme kya hai, What do you want to eat? Lioness, "

"I just want some delicious sandwiches"

"Just? "

"Yah that would be enough" We were playing like a customer and a waiter cum chef.

"Bana to main dunga but i think we should also order something to be on the safer side" I said as there should be sufficient food.

"What to you mean? Nahi bana paoge acche sandwiches? " She said raising her one eyebrow and leaning more to the counter.

"Are you challenging me? " I asked her and she confidently said yes and here I go.

"Get up" I spoke in a stern voice.

"Huh? "

"I said get up"

"Why? "

"Let's go to kitchen"

"Tumne to dara diya tha"

"To dar jao" I spoke and grinned.

"Very funny" She spoke annoyingly.

"Yes" I spoke with tight lipped smile.

Now, she stood and turned towards the door taking steps towards outside. She stopped and said

"I'm waiting" I looked at her direction and winked.

I don't know why I did so but it was reflexive.

"Hmm, to beta Rax be on job"

Author's POV

He took some utensils, some vegetables, chopped them ans made some things.

After giving it good 30 minutes to be made he got a call.

Ahi-will I get my good today?

Rax-I am on the way, lioness.

Ahi-jaldi

Rax-yes! Yes! Coming.

He cut the call picked ul the tray and went to his room, he opened the door and he found her laying on the bed with the stomach towards mattress and face snuggling into the soft and fluffy pillow.

"I got you food" I spoke and the looked at him and smiled. She stood up and rested to the headrest.

She looked at the tray and then at him with her eyebrows up. Giving 'you made that? ' look. He nodded into a yes.

She got up a bit and hugged him.
She caged her arms to his neck and responding he also carefully wrapped his hand around her back. In only that movement I felt different sensation running into my whole body.

Tough he found it difficult to handle but he managed.

"If by making some food I can get those hugs then I am ready for my whole life" He spoke in a low voice still she managed to listen all the words.

"Me too" They both smiled looking at each other.

"By the way I didn't expect these many items"

"There are many think which you won't expect but" He was about to complete when his unconscious gave him a reality check.

Control Raxit.

"Eat" He said forwarding her the fork and knife.

She took a bite and felt explosion of flavors.

Delicious.

"I cannot tell what is it like to me. After these many years I got someone who really made something for just me. You are a great cook too , Bunny. How can you be good at every single thing you do.
Shukriya janab"

"Arey arey, even I am grateful to serve you" He said.

"Accha if you are comfortable than I want to talk about marriage to you" He tried to start the conversation.

"Ahh yes, can you please forward me my handbag? " She asked and he held the handles of bag and gave it to her. She opened some chains and took out a photo.

"This little brain of your to which when I said no was ignoring me. Excuse me, my mistake your picture when under the table of study room when the homehelp was cleaning it brought I to me and I ran to here.Honestly, about marriage I am not in any kind of relationship and about yours and mine I can think about it, plus for that to I need time at least 3 months. " She confessed each and every thing.

"Same,
I think I am also ready for sort of our relationship, by coincidence or by DESTINY it is what it is. But, also I need some time"

"You are smart " She said by playfully hitting on his shoulders . The result, he squinted his eyes and passed a glare.

"By birth" He said and smirked.

They finished their food and were resting.

"You have a nice room."

"Thank you"

"Sab dekh liya? "He asked and she shocked her head and said no.

" Aao tab"

He held her hand got her out of the room and entered again.

"This is my bedroom" He showed his bedroom to her doesn't matter that she was the one sitting there since past 3 hours but still being a gentleman he did.

"But I have no problem in making it our bedroom" He said her cheeks were covered into red hue.

"Your photo bunny. " She said picking up his rishta wali picture from bed.

"You are looking handsome in it. Wase to hamesha hi lagte ho but in this one. Wow" She said and his cheeks were Scarlett red. Tic for tac.

He made her blush. She made him blush.

His picture

"Come let me show you the closet. "

"It has a lot of space you can easily keep your fits" He said and grinned and she hit on his shoulder.

"And balcony is this"

"I love it" She announced.

"Me too" He said looking to the sky.

"Rest the bathroom"

(Attached at the end of the chapter)

"You like it" He asked leaning to her.

"Very much" She muttered and a small smile lingered on his face.

Time skip

"Play songs let's vibe " She gave a idea and how can he not listen to her he took the remote of TV and played some One Direction, The Weeknd, Chainsmokers and more.

After vibing for 15 minutes they were kind of done with those songs.

"Bollywood? "

"Of course, " He played Badtameez Dil.
As soon as song reached its max vibe Ahi stood and started to sway her body with each and every beats. He was ogging at her when she held his collor and danced with him.

He also matched her pace within seconds and now both were dancing together.

She changed the song and played Chammak Challo.

Kaisa sharmana, aaja nach ke dikha de.

As soon as this lyrics beated she held his collor pulled him sang the lyrics and hovered over him.

Aa meri hoga aaja parida gira dun.
Aa tughe aankhiyon mein apni basa lun.
Aa tujhe nakhare dikhaa.

She rubbed her nose to the tip of his nose and left him. She took his arms placed it over her waist and danced more. He was blushing hell thinking about what happened to her all of sudden.

Wanna Be My Chammak Challo, O O O..

After playing some more songs amd dancing like no tomorrow she was on top of the bed.

"That juice was amazing Bunny" She said closing her eyes.

"What you drunk? " He said suspiciously.

"That juice" She said and pointed her finger to the bottle on the table. He headed towards the table and checked the bottle.

"Now, I understand why we're you behaving that way"

He completed and saw her sleeping snuggling into the pillow . He made some pillow walls and changed his clothes.

He sat near her and caressed her hair.

"Such a child she is just by one quater she was high. But, honestly I like her this mode. Sleep well, Queen. " He took his pillow and blanket and took it to the couch. He covered her with the quilt and than he slept on the couch.

Night 3 .

He felt weight on him amd when he open his eye a girl was snuggling in his neck with her arms wrapped around his shoulders. Just like koala hugs tree, she was hugging me. So close.

"Mera baccha" He picked her up and carried her to the bed amd made hér to sleep again..

"Umm.. Don't l-leave" She said in sleepy tone.

"Where are you going? Come her and sleep" She ordered him and he was confuses to all those actions as he is not habitual of it.

"Come na" She sang opening her arms.

Now even he could not control himself and climbed on the bed and slept there. For whole time she was hugging him like if she leaves him anyone will take him with them.

They both drifted into their most comfortable sleep.

_________

सासों के किनारे बड़े तनहा थे
तू आ के इन्हें छू ले बस
यही तो मेरे अरमां थे

सारी दुनिया से मुझे क्या लेना है
बस तुझको ही पहचानू
मुझको ना मेरी अब ख़बर हो कोई
तुझसे ही खुदको मैं जानू
रातें नहीं कटती बेचैन से होके
दिन भी गुज़रने लगे
इश्क़ जो ज़रा सा था वो बढ़ गया रे
तेरा फ़ितूर जब से चढ़ गया रे तेरा फ़ितूर जब से चढ़ गया रे .... 🤍

Night together.

Ahilya playing with Raxit's hair.

Dancing together.

She drank.

He made food for her.

Room tour.

Vote aur comment wagerah karta dena yaar. Moye moye kara ke accha lagta hai kya?

And a lot more to go.

Keep supporting.

See ya

Love ya

Bye bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 12.4K 18
โ™กBook one in Destiny seriesโ™ก **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
41.5K 3K 17
"woh galat nahi tha , Humare Milne ka waqat hi Sahi nahi Tha." ------------------------------------ She lost him , she lost her othe...
3.4K 241 26
NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE ROMANCE โœฉ"Where choices meet destiny ,a story unfolds."โœฉ _________________ โ‹† Vanya Arora โ‹† โ‹…"If I want it, it's mine"โ‹… 24...
210K 10.3K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...