My bestfriends sister (part2)

yanna202016 tarafından

Part of my brothers best friend. They went their separate ways but can they keep it that way? Daha Fazla

Part 2 intro
IM OUT HERE IN MIAMI
Why would you do that?
Back to school
Court
New girl
Paternity
Say yes
Old friend
Khlay
First tat
21 years and sad
Thanksgiving
Happy holiday
Not funny is it?
Custody?
Apologize
To the good stuff
Im not mad
Retwist
Let's vote
Tea party
Meet my family
Halloween party
Happy Halloween
Vacay
In the ocean
Port 1
Port 2
Expect the unexpected
Why you aint tell me?
Thats just my baby daddy
Act right
Secret
Emergency
Gender reveal
Valentines day
Valentines Day 2
Baby shower
Baby?
Lets talk about it
You're weird
Im back
Bad kid
Together again
Results
Trey
Another baby?
Tasha k
Welcome baby
Get back and get slapped
And wow
Timeout
Start of a dead beat?

Live

3.1K 92 47
yanna202016 tarafından

Taz (18)
September 15th

It's back to the old me now. I can admit when Taliece goes live I like to join and just sit there for a minute or two then leave but I only join when she goes live with Lo or Mar. I miss her ass but she don't fuck with me. I started back fucking with that weird girl Marsh but I'm still fucking other bitches. I refuse to settle for less and that bitch is less.

"When you gonna take me out on a date?" Marsh asked pouting. Whenever I sell my boat in china.

"Fuck you wanna go to McDonald's?" I asked.

"Boy don't play with me. Do I look like a McDonald's type of bitch?" She mugged. Yes hungry fat hippo.

"You look like a Popeyes type of bitch" I responded.

"Bye cuz you stay tryna be funny" she mugged putting her hand in my face.

"I wasn't laughing" I shrugged with a straight. I'm serious right now.

"I bet you treat your other bitches way better" she huffed with an attitude.

"They be happy when I take them to Popeyes. They give me pussy I give them food"

"You dead ass?" She questioned.

"I've been serious this whole time"

"You ain't shit" she huffed.

"I been told you that" I shrugged rolling my blunt. Ion know why she acting brand new when I told her this when I first met her.

"Why did you come if you were gonna act like this?"

"Uh because you said you wanted to suck some dick" I shrugged with a duh look🙄.

"Well I'm not" she denied. Fine by me I got another bitch that's gonna suck my shit upside down doing a handstand.

"Ok" I shrugged and got up from her bed

"You just gonna leave? You not gonna stay and chill with me?"

"You didn't say you wanted to chill. You said you wanted to suck some dick. Ion got time to be laying around I got a busy schedule" I replied

"You all like some busy schedule." She mugged. Yes busy super busy at that.

"Yup. Imma hit yuh shit later" I nodded

"Don't bother"

"Fine with me" I shrugged.

I got my stuff and dipped out. I had an hour in between of me meeting up with that one bitch that likes to do anal. Hope shit go better this time because I ain't tryna be playing cat and mouse while her little brother watching tv. I stopped by the trap for a little bit. Right when I walked in Lo was on live with Taliece. I kept quiet and sat down in my chair, shit got my heart beating fast.

"They wanna do story time in the comments" Lo read.

"What yall wanna hear?" Taliece asked. It was no point of me joking since I'm sitting right here.

"Tell us about your best sexual experience" Lo smiled. She knew what to ask.

"Lo you're messy" Taliece huffed.

Indeed she is. She knows what she be doing and she only said that because I'm sitting right here.

"Ummmm, this happened not too long ago. I was at my uncle house for a cookout and this boy that I was fucking at the time told me to come outside and yada yada yada yada that was the first time I squirted. We was only fucking though now that I think about it nothing too serious." She shortly explained.

"We want details" Lo said doing the chef kiss with her hands.

Mcht here she go lying and shit. She knows damn well she was crying over me and threatening to put her hands on me. We both had feelings and now she lying on live and shit.

Taliece❤️

Stop lying on live acting like
we was only fucking when we wasn't.
Tell the truth or imma get sassy and
do the same shit.

you're not talking to me.
That's all it was we wasn't
together I wasn't your bitch
remember? Fuck off my phone😂

"Block him cuz he's not fucking talking to me allat shit is dead" she said on live. This that childish shit I be talking about.

"Oop who you block?" Lo asked.

"Stop being messy Lo. I'm Rey get off live" she brushed off.

"Wait bae. Can I come down there and stay witchu?" Lo cooed.

"Bye Lo" Taliece said and ended the live.

Mcht she lucky I still got respect for her. Talking reckless out the side of her neck and shit. Now it's really fuck her.

"I'm gone" I huffed standing up from my chair.

"Fuck wrong with you?" Lo asked. She better get tf out my face with her friendly ass.

"Shut yo dyke ass up" I mugged.

"I ain't even do nun" she pouted sucking her teeth.

When I got to my car I pulled my phone back out to text tally. Ion like how she tryna downplay the situation. You dont fw me don't speak on me.

Taliece❤️

Stop lying on live acting like
we was only fucking when we wasn't.
Tell the truth or imma get sassy and
do the same shit.

you're not talking to me.
That's all it was we wasn't
together I wasn't your bitch
remember? Fuck off my phone😂

Ion like how you tryna downplay
the situation

Could have sworn I told Jay to block you😂
Ain't shit to downplay

But it is. You acting like you wasn't
crying sliding down the wall because
I wanted to fuck other bitches. We was
fucking with each other heavy don't
fucking get on live twisting the story

I didn't twist shit. I told it how
I seen it. You got bored with me
we stopped fucking that's that🤷🏾‍♀️
Idk why you're mad when you
probably fucking on other bitches now.
Worry about them and not me.

Bro if you don't fw me then don't
fw me. Say that shit but don't try
and make it seem like the situation
is something that it's not.

I really don't fw you.
stop texting my fucking
phone you weird ass bitch.

I'm a bitch now?
Why you gotta disrespect me?

Yes you're a bitch. You
disrespected me the way you
did me before I left. You so
pressed about a situation that
isn't there anymore. Get tf over it.

Cool
Sent as a text message

She be so quick to block me but can't talk that shit out. Ion even gaf no more. It's bitches out here that's gonna do it better. I put my phone in the cup holder and headed to the one shordy house. I be forgetting her name but it ain't important.

A short moment later I pulled up to the bitch house putting my car in park and getting out. I walked up on her porch knocking on the door. The same little boy from last time opened it. A part of me said kick that little nigga in his chest.

"You here for nessa?" The little boy asked.

"Yea" I nodded.

"She's upstairs" he pointed.

"Cool"

"Second door on your left" he directed walking off back to the living room.

"Good looks"

I closed the front door behind me and went upstairs. It's a cool lil townhouse they got. But it's one of them weird built ones. I lightly knocked on her door slowly opening it. She was curled up under the covers chilling like she ain't expecting guest.

"You all comfy and shit" I joked sucking my teeth.

"You be taking your sweet ass time." She mugged rolling her eyes at me.

"You be paying your little brother now or something?" I asked. Before she was being sneaky and now she not.

"Something like that" she shrugged. "I got a question"

"What?"

"When you gonna open up and give me a shot?" She asked with a serious face.

"Give me another 5 years and ask again" I answered.

"Bye. Yo ass is not waiting 5 years" she laughed off.

"Ion want no relationship right now. Ain't nun against you but I wouldn't cuff no hoe" I shrugged.

"You a hoe too"

"I ain't say I wasn't" I said shaking my head. Ion got no problem claiming the name that I am.

"Shut up and come fuck me" she said grabbing me by my shirt and pulling me closer to her.

"Ain't gotta say nothing else"

She the only bitch I'll do anal with. She knows what she doing and her shit good too. We was at it for like 10 minutes then I pulled out and nutted in the condom. She let me use her bathroom to clean up. I know her ass hungry. When you do anal you can't eat shit.

"I know yo big ass hungry" I joked walking back in her room.

"I am not big and yes I am I haven't eaten all day because of you" she answered rolling her eyes.

"I appreciate you for that. Huhn get your little brother something too" I replied handing her a $50 bill.

"Oouuu. What will another round get me?" She asked with a strong smile.

"Nothing"

"Bye drive safe" she laughed.

"Gotchu"

I got myself together and left out her house. It just dawned on me that tally ain't never mentioned that bracelet I got her. Ungrateful little black girl.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

300 14 18
CHARACTER AESTHETICS FOR YOU LOVELY PEOPLE !!
2K 52 13
※COMPLETED STORY※ What could possibly happen when you reunite with your brother's childhood befriend after a very long time? Should you be falling to...
975K 39.8K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...
23.2K 321 41
Three Bestfriends different life choices & mistakes.