My bestfriends sister (part2)

By yanna202016

Part of my brothers best friend. They went their separate ways but can they keep it that way? More

Part 2 intro
Why would you do that?
Live
Back to school
Court
New girl
Paternity
Say yes
Old friend
Khlay
First tat
21 years and sad
Thanksgiving
Happy holiday
Not funny is it?
Custody?
Apologize
To the good stuff
Im not mad
Retwist
Let's vote
Tea party
Meet my family
Halloween party
Happy Halloween
Vacay
In the ocean
Port 1
Port 2
Expect the unexpected
Why you aint tell me?
Thats just my baby daddy
Act right
Secret
Emergency
Gender reveal
Valentines day
Valentines Day 2
Baby shower
Baby?
Lets talk about it
You're weird
Im back
Bad kid
Together again
Results
Trey
Another baby?
Tasha k
Welcome baby
Get back and get slapped
And wow
Timeout
Start of a dead beat?

IM OUT HERE IN MIAMI

4.1K 99 76
By yanna202016

Taliece (18)
Wednesday September 7th

The niggas in Miami look tf goodt and I mean GOODT. I've seen a couple around campus and baby call me suki with the good coochie cuz what?? Anywho's, It took me and Jay about a week to actually put our apartment together and it came together really nice.

Jay room

Taliece room

Yes our apartment is colorful mind the business that pays you. After class me and Jay went to the mall to do a little shopping for the party that was being thrown this weekend. I want one of them frat niggas to pick me up in the air and throw me around like a rag doll. I was so busy being in my phone I bumped into some nigga. I didn't know who it was until I looked up and seen that it was Monty.

"My fault, I wasn't paying attention." I apologized looking up from my phone.

"Taliece?" He smiled. I forgot how fine he was.

"Oh hey Monty" I blushed nervously.

"Fuck you doing out here?" He asked.

"I go to school out here"

"Should have said something sooner. You staying on campus?" He asked licking his lips. Don't do that.

"No me and Jay are renting an apartment for the school year" I nodded sucking in my lips.

"You still got my number right?" He asked. Duh.

"Yea I think so" I shrugged.

"Hit my shit later imma be waiting for your text"

"I gotchu" I smiled.

Jay came out of the bathroom as soon as Monty walked away. He be so invested in my love life.

"Oouu bitch who was that?" Jay cooed.

"Monty" I replied.

"Monty? The monty from your birthday?" He asked gasping.

"Yes that Monty" I chuckled.

"If you don't want him I'll take him"

"There's nothing to take Jay. I just ran into him" I shrugged. He best not try that shit. I'll make him feel what Niesha felt.

"Mhm. Come on girl so we can look in this boutique" he brushed off dragging me into the store.

We spent another 2 hours in the mall and walked out with a few bags. We made our way to my car and put the bags in the trunk heading home. I was cooking dinner for tonight so we're not eating out  as much and saving money. Once we made it back the house we put our bags into our room and met back up in the kitchen. I've been craving a chicken salad for the longest so that's what I decided to make.

"We should go live" Jay suggested sitting at the counter.

"Off my page or yours?" I asked.

"Yours"

Jay set my phone up angling it so that both of us were in the camera. My butt was looking too good in these shorts.

"Hey guys today Taliece is making me a chicken salad for my big back ass" Jay smiled in the camera.

"Who's all in there?"  I asked. I was cutting up the chicken so I wasn't really focused on who was all in there.

"Some randoms" Jay shrugged.

Random
let me get some bae😍

Lockinwit.Lo 
bae😍😍😍😍

"Lo please get off my live" I scoffed rolling my eyes.

Lockinwit.Lo
what you cooking me bae?

Fatboy._.Mar
accept my request before I blow your shit up

"Mar your big ass can't even fit through the door" Jay joked laughing. Mar ain't that big but he's big. I like messing with him.

Random2
when you dropping another video?

"Mmmm I don't know I'll probably vlog this weekend" I answered shrugging.

Fatboy._.mar
bro...

Lockinwit.Lo
go live wit me bae

"Fine, don't get on here with that bs" I demanded. She stay tryna get me to turn gay.

Jay accepted Lo into my live and waited for it to connect. They don't never do anything good with their life.

"Lo get off the phone and go to work" I joked sucking my teeth. She better make sure them packages are right .

"Mcht I can go live and work. It's called multitasking" she sounded out. Bitch I'm not slow.

"Make sure my package is right since you packing shit up" Jay joked.

Fatboy._.Mar
so you go live with her and not me?

"Mar you acting like you not in the next aisle" Lo said reading the comments.

Fatboy._.Mar
you right here I come

Tasmanian.Taz joined
Casmoney_records. joined

Random
that nigga big as hell😭

"Ayo" Lo laughed reading the comments.

"How come when you leave you wanna be cooking and shit. You ain't never cooked for me" mar whined. He needs a salad with nothing in it .

"That's because you don't eat salads" I replied.

"Says who?" He asked.

"Says your weight" I joked. Jay looked at me jaw dropped and we both started laughing. Shit was tew funny.

"Damn" Lo laughed.

"Mcht I'm going back to my aisle" Mae pouted walking away.

Tasmanian.Taz
Lo what time you off?

"Opp ass text my phone" She huffed.

"Oop" Jay said doing the moon face🌚.

"I'm Rey hop off here" I said.

"Ard bae imma FaceTime you later" Lo smiled licking her lips. Girl puhlease.

"Lo don't call my fucking phone" I mugged laughing.

I ended the live and scrolled through tiktok. You know the food good when the table quiet. It hit me mid bite that I was supposed to text Monty. A bitch almost forgot.

Monty

Wyd?

Thought you forgot about
a nigga for a sec.

Almost

When you gonna let me
come see you?

You already starting
You just saw me today

We not cool no more?
That was for a hot second
I ain't seen you since April

Shared location
It's a school night so don't take long

Bett

"We got company coming" I yelled out to Jay even though he's sitting in the living room which is 2 steps away.

"Who?" He asked.

"Monty" I blushed.

"Oouu bitch let me go put on my cute panties" he joked.

"Jay be forreal" I straight faced him.

"Well bitch go freshen up. What is you still sitting here for?" He rushed motioning for me to leave.

"We not gonna be doing anything" I denied.

"So? Go brush your teeth. Make sure you ain't no lettuce in your teeth"

"You right" I agreed nodding my head

I cleaned my mess up then went and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I pulled out the expensive smell good and got myself right. I threw on a pair of ethikas and the matching sport bra. Something chill if you catch my drift. It's been about 40 minutes and that's when I finally heard a knock on the door.

"Tally your nigga here" Jay yelled out. I hope Monty ain't hear that.

"That's not my nigga" I mugged him.

"You gonna open the door?"

"You open it" I suggested. A bitch scared.

"Uhn Uhn I'm watching my show" he declined shoeing me away.

"Jay" I whined.

"Lalalalalalalala" he said putting his fingers in his ear. Childish.

"You get on my nerves" I huffed.

I went to go opened the door and whew chile this boy looked gooder than a mf. His hair was down and his curls was popping. He looked me up and down before walking in. He smelled good too.

"Yo shit cute" he complimented looking around.

"Thank you I did it" Jay replied. Wasn't nobody talking to you.

"Damn you ain't help your bestfriend" he laughed cocking his head back.

"We both did it" I said shaking my head.

"Hello Monty" Jay waved.

"Wassup Jay" he nodded.

"don't mind me I'm just watching my show. Yall grown folks go ahead and have a good time now" he smiled sounding like someone aunt.

"You erky just like wyllo" I mugged.

"Mwah love you" Jay said blowing me a kiss.

"Come on we can go to my room" I said pulling Monty attention towards me.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the direction of my room. I forgot to tell him shoes off at the door. Don't want him to fuck up my carpet.

"Shoes off" I demanded.

"Should have said that when I first walked in"

"I forgot" I shrugged.

"Mhm. You don't mind if I lay on your bed?" He asked. Not in them clothes you've been outside in.

"In your outside clothes?" I asked just so he can know what he's asking.

"Ard" he huffed. Don't be mad at me.

"I'll make an exception since this your first time. Don't do it again"

"You all like some don't do it again." He laughed.

"Yup. Sooo what you been up to since I've been gone?" I asked making conversation.

"You funny as shit" he laughed. Fuck is so funny?

"What I say that was funny?"

"Nun. I've been working making money and shit. Promoting my club" he answered. That's cute.

"That's cool that's cool." I nodded.

"What about you?" He asked.

"Trying to enjoy the college life now that's it" I shrugged playing with my fingers.

"How you like it so far?" He asked.

"It's cool. I'm having fun"

"That's nice" he nodded.

"How's your sister?" I asked. I forgot about that girl. I don't even remember her name.

"Living life scamming rich niggas. Her usual"

"Oh my" I gasped. What if he scams me??

"Your brother find out about you and Taz yet?" He asked. Now how tf he know that?

"Huh?"

"Huh?" He mocked.

"You can get out" I mugged him pointing to the door. Don't come in here trying to be funny.

"I'm not coming at you no kind of way I'm just asking a question. I peeped how y'all was acting so I just assumed" he shrugged rewording his sentence.

"Noted" I nodded.

"You gonna answer?"

"He didn't take it well when he found out but we don't mess with each anymore" I answered.

"So I got a shot?" He asked and my heart fell out my ass. Bitch I wasn't ready for that.

"Ummm"

"I'm fucking witchu. You do look good though." He laughed off. Oh ok better be.

"Thank you. I taste even better" I smirked.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm" I nodded. A bitch a little nervous. Ion know how this gonna play out.

"You bold as hell" he smiled.

"You beating around the bush so imma say what's on my mind"

"Tell me what's on your mind then" he smirked licking his lips.

"Can I show you instead?" I asked.

"I'm cool with whatever you're comfortable with" he shrugged.

I'm not one to fuck on the first link but I've lowkey had an eye out for him when I first met him but me and Taz aren't a thing anymore,so I can do and fuck whoever I want.

I climbed ontop straddling him. I leaned forward tongue kissing him while he grab on my butt as I slowly grinded on him. I felt him get hard and I wanted to fuck right then and there. I climbed off of him for a second so I could take my ethikas off. He did the same and slid a condom on. It's bigger than average but it was... girthy. When I slid down on it my jaw dropped.

"Fuck" I moaned.

I couldn't move at the moment it was a lot to process. He wrapped one arm around my waist and used the other to pull my hair back while he fucked me from the bottom.

"Uuuhh" I moaned gripping the sheets.

"You wet af ma" he groaned. Ma? Oouu daddy say that shit again.

"Oouuu right there" I moaned biting my lips. Shit felt so good. "Oh fuuuck" I moaned loud.

He can get the job done but not like how Amylis could do it. Why tf am I even thinking about him right now? Fuck him. I hopped off and got into reverse cowgirl position then started bouncing. He knew exactly where to put his hands and I loved that for me. I bounced until he pulled out and nutted. Apart of me felt disgusted. I really just fucked him on the first link and I still barely know him.

"You about to head out?" I asked pouting. What if he doesn't talk to me again after this?

"Yea. You got school tomorrow right?" He asked.

"Yea I do"

"I ain't gonna fuck and dip if that's what you think" he reassured me. He better not. Only I can do that.

"It's not that" I somewhat lied.

"You want me to stay?" He asked.

"Yes but I'm pretty sure you got stuff to do anyways." I shrugged pouting.

"You sure?" He asked again.

"Yea" I nodded.

"Imma text when I get in the house"

"Ok. Drive safe" I half smiled.

I walked him to the front door and made sure he made it in the elevator ok. As I closed the door and turned around Jay was standing in the hallway staring me down.

"Soooo how was it?" He asked with a smile. Nosy ass.

"What are you talking about?" I asked playing dumb.

"Girl you let him fuck on the first link stop playing right now" he said following me to my room.

"Stop Jay I feel so disgusted with myself" I sighed plopping down on my bed.

"For what? You shouldn't feel that way. You better get that dick" he encouraged.

"This the first person I've had sex with other than you know who. I don't want to be considered a hoe" I expressed.

"Girl you ain't committed to nobody and these niggas out here doing the same shit but worse so they have no room to talk about anyone being a hoe. You're not a hoe you're a pimp. Get it right" Jay responded. Yea pimp daddy Taliece.

"It was good though" I blurted out smiling.

"I heard"

"Get out" I gasped. I didn't realize I was that loud.

"Love you. See you in the morning" he kissed and closed my door.

What if I catch feelings for him? I just want to keep it at fucking that's it. I can't to no relationship or situation ships right now. It ain't for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 41 25
Sometimes you take advantage that you have your friends with you around all the time. And when it's time to split apart you're never really ready. Th...
89.7K 473 11
[In the process of editing] Their friendship was full of ups and downs throughout their Sophomore year. What happens when they become something more...
743K 20.9K 42
Caira and Chris have always been best friends. Their moms were friends since a very young age, Caira and Chris are bound to be close and best friends...
10.5K 536 17
❝𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝖱𝖮𝖠𝖣, 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖫.❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟳 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟵 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦...