Fairy Tail Training Camp

Por haaazel10

Completed. When the Master of Fairy Tail announces a training camp to help improve the abilities of the wizar... Más

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Exciting Announcment
Chapter 2: Bus Ride
Chapter 3: Destination
Chapter 5: Perfect Sunset
Chapter 6: I'm Here For You
Chapter 7: Not Pleased
Chapter 8: Confused
Chapter 9: Moonlight Walk
Chapter 10: A Challenge
Chapter 11: Partners
Chapter 12: Gift
Chapter 13: Paradise Resort
Chapter 14: Erza's Wrath
Chapter 15: Ballroom Dance
Chapter 16: Love Rivals
Chapter 17: Dates & Spies
Chapter 18: Something Precious
Chapter 19: Beach Troubles
Chapter 20: Picking Teams
Chapter 21: Painful Soccer
Chapter 22: A Delicious Treat
Chapter 23: Girls Night Out
Chapter 24: Memories
Chapter 25: Natsu Gets Destroyed
Chapter 26: Preparations
Chapter 27: Kinect Sports
Chapter 28: Truth or Dare
Chapter 29: Morning Plans
Chapter 30: The Perfect Moment
Chapter 31: Jellal's Confessions
Chapter 32: Change of Plans
Chapter 33: Night Swimming
Chapter 34: Ice Skating
Chapter 35: The Fight
Chapter 36: Lighten Up
Chapter 37: Waterfall Confessions
Chapter 38: Party Planning
Chapter 39: Heartbroken
Chapter 40: Lucy's Birthday
Chapter 41: Conquering Fears
Chapter 42: Finally!
Chapter 43: Worth It
Chapter 44: Complicated
Chapter 45: The Master Plan
Chapter 46: The Interview
Chapter 47: Beautiful
Chapter 48: Make Ups & Stuffed Animals
Chapter 49: Let The Prank War Begin
Extra Chapter: Halloween Special
Chapter 50: Revenge Is Sweet
Chapter 51: We're Done
Chapter 52: Always
Chapter 53: Together
Chapter 54: The Last Day
Chapter 55: Home
Wrapping Up
Epilogue
Undying Love - FTTC Sequel

Chapter 4: Surprises

13.1K 382 252
Por haaazel10

Hey everyone!

If you don't know, I wrote these four chapters all in one day because it's summer and I have too much time so yes!

I'm also pretty much obsessed with Kimi ni Todoke currently, so if you have yet to watch that anime, I highly recommend it. Mhm yep. I'm out of things to say so on with the story!

(I DONT OWN FAIRY TAIL)

~Haazzel10
--------------------------------------------------

~Erza's POV~

I was way too surprised to see Jellal.

"Jellal what are you doing h-here..?" I asked, utterly confused.

I looked over at Master and then Mira, as they both smiled and winked at me. I swear those two...

Jellal smirked. I'm pretty sure he could hear the surprise and confusion in my voice. My face felt hot. I felt everyone looking at me. This couldn't get much worse.

Don't get me wrong. I was definitely happy to see Jellal... Just confused as well.

"Well, I was invited here for a chance to train with you all, how could I give that up?" He looked at me for a moment, gave me a smile, and then looked around at everyone, "I hope we can get along."

I knew I was probably as red as a cherry by now.

"Oh Jellal! Hey!" Natsu was late as always. He walked up, obviously having no idea what was going on and said, "Nice to have ya here man. Erza is probably really ha-"

I punched Natsu in the gut. That airhead just made the situation worse. I didn't have time now, but I would be killing him later.
--------------------------------------------------

~Gray's POV~

Hah! That stupid Salamander. Was he seriously dumb enough to say that right in front of Erza?

Erza looked like she was about to kill him. Luckily, Master jumped in, "Alright that's quite enough."

And here came the surprising part, "Ah, I forgot to mention. Jellal will be staying with the boys in Group 1. " Laughing, he added, "Keep them outta trouble."

"I'll try Master, it won't be easy though," Jellal laughed.

Erza's face was tinted with red blotches. She was blushing so hard. Man, did she really like Jellal? I didn't care much either way. Mostly because I felt Juvia's eyes staring at me. Just a bit creepy...
------------------------------------------------------

It had been a few hours since training began. Mira, Master, and Lisanna had chosen the groups. That explained a lot.... Each group had an S-Class Wizard/Teacher with them. I swear they may seem nice, but the white-headed sisters were matchmaking Devils...

-Flashback-

"Okay it's time to pick the groups! You will be training with these groups for the rest of camp." Master chuckled, "Lisanna if you will."

"Sure thing Master. So in group one will be: Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Jellal, Juvia, Lucy, Levy, Wendy, Romeo, the exceeds, and the trainer will be... Erza!"

What
The
Heck.

The same people as our bus group just with Jellal. I could see Mira's intentions from a mile away. She just wouldn't let up. Like I said, a matchmaking devil.

Sure she seems all nice and sweet but she and her sister managed to bring Master to agree with this....

As Lisanna announced the other groups, I could tell major shipments going on because she snickered as she called out the groups... Elf man with Evergreen? Yep another one of their "OTP'S" as she had explained it to me one day.

"....along with... Wait WHAT?!" Lisanna looked at her sister and shot her an annoyed look. Mira smirked at her, and pointed to the paper to continue reading. "Erm... Bickslow, Lisanna, and we have made two instructors in charge for this group because it is especially big: Laxus and Mirajane."

Mira seemed shocked because that clearly wasn't part of the plan. Lisanna smirked at her like "You're Welcome" and continued, "And so these are the groups. Back to you Master."

"Right thank you Lisanna. So get in your groups and LET THE TRAINING BEGIN!"

I felt a smooth hand on mine. I looked up and saw Juvia standing next to me. For some reason I wasn't creeped out. I just smiled and we started to practice our signature moves in unison. It was honestly fun. Weird, huh?

--------------------------------------------------

Definitely Weird! So I'm pretty much obsessed with writing this story now which is why four chapters have already come up in one day.

ANYWAYS!

Thanks for Reading!

~Haazzel10

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

120K 4.2K 62
Romance/Adventure Story When Jellal and Erza decide to team up on a dangerous case together, they didn't realize how deeply they felt towards one a...
72.3K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
91.8K 1.2K 41
After the GMG , Mira comes up with a master plan to get her OTP's together , so she asks master if she can take the guild to a beach resort , what wi...
2.3M 82.4K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...