Billionaire's Angel ( Complet...

By msjasly

Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved aroun... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Thank you / New Story Alert
Bonus Chapter - 2
Bonus Chapter - 3

Chapter - 23

19.3K 1.5K 258
By msjasly

Recap: Reyansh decides to offer wedding jewels to the finance minister's daughter for her wedding. Later he get romantic with Vaishu to prove her reactive to him.

******************

A week passed by and Vaishu tried in every possible way to avoid being with Reyansh in a room. Though her heart craved for his presence around her and couldn't forget every touch and kiss he showered her with she didn't want to risk his life or put him any trouble because of her bad luck which she thought of herself. Mithun caught Reyansh red handed when he left Vaishu' s room after his romance with her and gave the information to Asha that something started brewing between Reyansh and Vaishu which made her return home.

Vaishu made sure to have Asha around her in the room during the times when Reyansh entered to take the babies with him still she couldn't avoid the forehead kisses he left at nights thinking she was asleep.  

Reyansh knew her avoiding him and even their hot chocolate dates never happened after that. He really missed her and their private talks but his time spent with his muffins never changed nor did Vaishu stop their bonding. Their conversations were general in front of Mithun and Asha. Still he stole glances at her all the time knowing very well she is aware of his gaze at her. 

Asha and Mithun too was aware of Vaishu avoiding being alone with Reyansh. In between all these the finance minister had agreed to meet Reyansh and Mithun started the conversation about it with Reyansh.

Reyansh, Mithun and Vaishu were having breakfast and Asha was looking after Ishaan and Ishika in the living.

Mithun: Rey, Minister will arrive Chennai tomorrow evening at 5 and will reach our home at 6. They will be meeting the governor and CM the next day to invite them for the wedding. He is staying for 2 days to meet his party members in Chennai so our time with him ends by 9.30 at night tomorrow.

Reyansh: hmmm ok.

Mithun: just ok ? Did you forget you promised wedding jewels for his daughter. What about that ?

Reyansh: Vaishu, we will go tonight to our store and you can choose the jewels. Remember you agreed to help.

Vaishu: But what about Ishu and Ishi ? 

Reyansh: We will take them with us and also we will be there after 9 so there won't be any customers to disturb us. The entire store will be for you to decide.

Vaishu: Mithun brother you are coming right ?

Mithun Mv: I know why you ask me.

Mithun: No Vaishu, I have to look after the arrangements to welcome the minister to our home. Security arrangements has to be taken care even though he has his own guards for protection.

Vaishu: Asha maa ?

Reyansh: Its ok if you don't want to travel with me. May be I will stay home to look after muffins and you can go with Mithun to select the jewels. 

Reyansh dropped the spoon and left the dining without completing his food. Vaishu felt bad for hurting him and ran behind him calling for him. Reyansh entered the study and Vaishu followed him to enter but Reyansh stopped her.

Reyansh: You shouldn't enter the room Avi. Isn't it this what you have been doing for the entire week ? You run away like as I m a monster and would swallow you if been left alone with me in a room.

Vaishu: Reyansh..

Reyansh closed the door behind her but stood at a safe distance with her.

Reyansh: Tell me honestly Avi, why are you avoiding me ?

Vaishu: I m not avoiding you.

Reyansh: Ok, thank you.. You may leave and I have work to be done. 

He just walked away and sat in his seat opening his laptop to work and Vaishu stood looking at him. 

Vaishu: Ansh...please come have your breakfast. 

Reyansh: You are worried about the breakfast Avi ? Are you not feeling an ounce of pity on me for avoiding me like I m some plague ? 

Vaishu: Its not like that Ansh.. Please understand

Reyansh: What should I understand ? I have understood enough that you like me the way I like you.. you love me like I do but you won't accept it. I have understood that you liked the way I touched you and kissed you that day and loved the way your body and mind reacted in my embrace but you won't agree to it. By any chance did you feel that I forced myself on you ? If yes then I will make sure that you will never have to see my face anymore and you can live in peace that you don't have to see my disgusting face anymore.

Vaishu gulped the tears and fidgeted with the pallu of her saree. 

Vaishu Mv: I like talking to you, spending time with you, I love when you flirted with me, touched me and kissed me. I liked the way I react to you without getting into a panic attack but how could I confess everything Ansh. I might be younger than you but an orphan like me don't deserve you Ansh. I m scared Ansh scared of everything. What if I disappoint you after marriage ?

Reyansh: Should I take your silence as yes that I forced myself on you ?

Vaishu: Nooooooooooo..

Reyansh got up from his seat and ambled towards her. He stood infront of her and raised her head holding her chin to look at him.

Reyansh: Tell me honestly Avi. Did you liked when I touch you and kissed you ?

Vaishu: Ansh...

He cupped her cheek and his thumb caressed gently as he spoke in a low voice like he was pleading.

Reyansh: Avi, how long will you fight your feelings for me  ? Your eyes says everything Avi. Why don't you accept that you want me in your life as much as I want you in my life. I will do anything you say just to have you in my life. 

Vaishu: What if I disappoint you ?

Reyansh: You will never disappoint me Avi.

Vaishu: I need some time to move on from.... not from my past but from my fears. 

Reyansh: Alright take as much as time you want and I will be with you always but don't shut me out Avi. I really miss being around you. I missed our talks, hot chocolate date, I missed your fragrance Avi...

He cupped both her cheeks in his palms and pressed a long kiss on her forehead and backed off smiling at her.

Reyansh: I don't like having breakfast anymore. Just get me a coffee and I will have lunch something special made by you. So will you come with me tonight ?

Vaishu nodded her head and left the room. Reyansh felt relaxed after having the conversation with her. 

By night Vaishu got dressed in the purple saree he bought her and left her hair open with only a clutch holding the hair in the middle. 

Reyansh informed the servants to place the baby pram in the trunk and waited for Vaishu in the living. Vaishu reached the living and Reyansh got lost in her simple beauty. He took Ishika in his arm and Vaishu carried Ishaan with her. He opened the back door for her and once she got seated he walked to the other side and got seated beside her.

Vaishu saw driver in the seat and Reyansh instructing him to drive carefully having babies in the car. 

Reyansh: Its already 9.30 and by the time we reach, store will closed for customers and it will be only us. Even the staff have been said to leave except for the managers. You can take as much as time you want and select two set of jewels. We will gift her one of the set.

Vaishu: What if she doesn't like ?

Reyansh: We are giving the jewels as gift and they don't have a say in that other than accepting it. 

Vaishu hummed and none of them spoke to the rest of the journey. As soon as they arrived at the store Reyansh informed the driver to get the prams from the trunk before they got down. Once the driver got the twins baby pram, Reyansh got down and laid Ishika first and then got Ishaan from Vaishu and laid him too. 

With Reyansh pushing the pram they entered the store and was welcomed and greeted by the managers. 

Vaishu saw the diamonds sparkling to the lights and Reyansh gestured her to go ahead and choose the jewels. A posh seat was already placed for Reyansh and he sat in it with the pram before him. He shook a rattle to Ishaan and Ishika to keep them engaged. The managers were too shocked to see Reyansh with a girl and two babies but they didn't dare to question. They kept assisting Vaishu with the jewels she was asking for.

An hour later Vaishu returned to Reyansh with the managers following her holding the jewels she had chosen.

Vaishu: I have chosen 2 complete sets with necklace, haram, earrings, bangles, ring, waistband and since they will be doing north indian style wedding I have chosen a Mangal sutra, nose pin along with maang tikka. I think there is nothing more that she will need.

Reyansh: If you have chosen then it would be perfect so no doubts on it. 

He informed the manager to make an estimation for the jewel sets and gestured Vaishu to follow him. He opened the door to his room and pushed the pram inside and held the door open for Vaishu to enter.

Vaishu: Whose room is this ?

Reyansh: mine to use when I give a visit here. Make yourself comfortable and there is a room you may feed muffins before we leave for home. 

Vaishu pushed the pram to the room and closed the door to feed the babies. The room was not sound proof so she heard someone entering the room to meet Reyansh and guessed it to be the manager who assisted her.

Reyansh: You got the estimate ?

Manager: Yes sir.. the set with haram cost 14 crores 57 lakhs and 31 thousand. The set without haram cost 8 crore 83 lakhs 12 thousand.

Reyansh: pack them and place everything in the safe case. 

Manager: Sure sir, should I get some hot or cold drinks for you and madam ?

Reyansh: No, we will leave shortly. You can go and take care of the packing.

Manager left and Vaishu came out and sat in the seat opposite to him.

Vaishu: I m sorry if I had chosen too expensive ones. I have no idea on the price of any jewels.

Reyansh: If someone else was in your place they would have fainted to look at the diamonds but there wasn't even a spark in your eyes to see them. You really amaze me Avi...

He got up from the seat and opened the locker in his room and took a box from it. He opened the box which had the most beautiful ever diamond necklace and earrings in it and placed it before her.

Reyansh: This is for you to remember your first visit to this branch and also the first time we have come out alone. 

Vaishu: No Ansh.. please I m not habituated to wear any jewels and I m ok without any jewels. So take this back.

Reyansh: I love your simplicity a lot Avi and I love seeing you in the simplest look forever. Did I tell you how beautiful you look in this purple saree. You like an angel still accept this and wear when you feel like wearing it. This is very special Avi. Unlike the other jewels in the stores this was designed by me with you in mind. I got this done for you Avi.

He closed the box and took her hand and placed it in her palm. They heard a knock and Reyansh called the manager in. The manager placed the safe case before Reyansh and he locked the case with a pin and let the manager to wait out with the case. Once he was gone he locked the lockers in the room and turned to Vaishu.

Reyansh: Muffins's birth date followed by month is the pin to the case Avi. Lets leave now.

He opened the door for Vaishu and he followed her pushing the baby pram. Manager placed the safe case in the passenger seat and Reyansh, Vaishu got seated in the back seat with the babies.

Once they reached home Reyansh gave the safe case to Vaishu.

Vaishu: Ansh, you keep it in your room. please.. don't give such huge responsibility to me.

Reyansh: There is a reason why I want you to keep this Avi and you will know that tomorrow. Now go keep it in your closet and I will put Ishaan and Ishika to sleep in the crib. 

Once she came out he kissed her temples and left saying good night.

**********************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 13.6K 24
ใƒŸโ˜… "๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ" โ˜…ๅฝก Vaidehi Chauhan's dreams always started fr...
841K 55.6K 41
REYANSH ๐Ÿ’— DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
363K 7.9K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancรฉ," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
273K 16.3K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...