Forbidden to love ...... [ Ta...

Par Aaina1609

Loss of thier close person bring two strange hearts together. One is fully broken and other is too arrogant t... Plus

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.

6.

283 15 2
Par Aaina1609

Taehyung comes into Jeon mansion after bidding farewell to his grandmother, which was most hurtful thing for him, he cried for a long time while holding his grandmother as he is going to miss her so much.

Taehyung's grandmother also get emotional, but with a big smile and lots of best blessings, she bid bye to taehyung. She even ensure taehyung that, if he didn't find happiness in this marriage, he can return back to her, she never mind about society's bad mouthing about taehyung, because only she is aware about the sacrifice that taehyung did in this marriage. So, she never going to judge taehyung on the basis of society words, she love her grandson, and always do, and ready to accept him in any condition and any time.

Jeon family and taehyung passed their long journey towards mansion in a serious silence as no one have words to describe whatever happened in aisle. They just wait to return home, so that they can talk about everything in detailed.

After reaching home, taehyung is held by Mrs. Jeon, who guide him inside mansion and give him seat on couch. Jungkook and Mr. Jeon also take their seat infront of taehyung.

When time get passed, taehyung get to know how his soon-to-be husband not shown up in marriage even after receiving letter of marriage proposal as Mr. Jeon get informed from the staff of yoongi's company, whom he give Letter to give it to yoongi, that he already give letter to yoongi, but staff forget to inform mr.jeon that the letter originally received by yoongi's makeup artist or can say his boyfriend, because he thought jimin surely inform yoongi about letter.

Taehyung also get to know, how his uncle provoke Jeon couple to married him with younger brother of yoongi instead of yoongi, by giving name of family reputation, but the real reason only known by him, that his uncle only see him as a source of money and nothing else, that's why without caring for his happiness, he immediately ready to marry him with someone else.

Though, taehyung exactly don't love yoongi, but in his mind he starts to like yoongi and accept him as his husband. He just want to be yoongi's omega, and want to start a happy life with him. So, it is unacceptable for him to accept someone else as husband, other than yoongi.

Every time Mrs. Jeon being strong and try to explain taehyung their side of taking such step without properly informing him. Taehyung just listen everything without any expression, just his eyes silently shed tears for his pain which he hide deep inside his heart.

" Tae, my baby....... we are going to talk to yoongi and ask him why he did something like this with you " Mrs. Jeon calmly said to taehyung while holding taehyung's both hand in her hand, her eyes are deeply looking into taehyung's glistened eyes.

" NO NEED TO TALK WITH THAT USELESS PERSON. TODAY, HE PROVED THAT WE ARE NOTHING TO HIM, THEN WHY WE CARE FOR HIM. I DON'T WANT ANY OF OUR FAMILY MEMBERS GOING TO TALK ABOUT WHATEVER HAPPENED TODAY DUE TO HIS SELFISHNESS. IF ANYONE TRY TO DO SO, THEN FORGET THAT THE PERSON HAVE ANY RELATION WITH ME ........ " Mr. Jeon growl in his alpha voice. His voice shows his disappointment, which he try to control from a long time. After letting out his inner frustration, Mr. Jeon leaves the hall while fuming in anger, and went towards his room, and closed the door with a loud thud.

Jungkook and Mrs. Jeon wide their eyes on Mr. Jeon's words. It is something unexpected for them. Though, Mr. Jeon get angry many times due to yoongi's decisions, but breaking relationship with him never happened between them. They never try to disobey Mr. Jeon's words, that's why they have to follow mr.jeon's this order as well, it doesn't matter if yoongi is being unaware about everything happened in Jeon family in his absence for his whole life.

Taehyung get scared due to see his father-in-law's anger. Mrs. Jeon embrace taehyung and softly pat his back to calm his scared pheromones.

Jungkook's eyes get glistened by everything happened right now. He is already in guilt of marrying his brother's mate, and now his father's anger towards his brother also get increased due to yoongi's one harsh decision. He really want to know, why his brother not shown up in wedding. But due to his father's strict order, he never able to know about the reason behind his brother's such decision.

......................................

Days passed and everything seems settled down in Jeon family. Taehyung get his own room in Jeon mansion as he can't share room with jungkook, even if they are a married couple now.

Mr. Jeon understand taehyung feelings, that's why he himself give a big and beautiful room to taehyung, and put every essentials needed to taehyung during living. He clearly said to taehyung that, if taehyung don't want to continue this marriage, then he can give divorce to jungkook and return to his home back. He is never going to disappoint by his this decision, and even after divorced, he still treat taehyung as his own child.

Taehyung was in pain, but looking at such a best in-laws, he want to stay in this house more, and try to know about what he actually want from his and jungkook's relation. It is not easy for him to forget yoongi, but he can't develop feeling for a person, whom he never meet in his life. He hardly know about yoongi in real, as he just know the things which his mother-in-law told him about yoongi, and nothing else. So, on this basis he can't focused on one person for entire life. He have jungkook as his husband, who is close to him, even jungkook is ready to accept his any decision which he is going to take for their marriage life. So, he atleast try to know about him, then decide about divorce.

.......................................

Taehyung starts to live his normal life in Jeon mansion. He wake up early in the morning, cook for his whole family with a small smile on his face. No one from Jeon family try to stop him to work in the presence of many servants, because if it gives happiness to taehyung, then they are ready to give taehyung, his this happiness.

With a small enthusiasm, taehyung also serve all time of dinner to his in-laws and his husband. Taehyung also start to do jungkook's small-small works, like giving him his food in room, if he is busy in his work, giving him his dry cleaned clothes, even sometimes he put it in jungkook's cupboard. He also clean jungkook's room, when jungkook forget to clean after waken up as he have to take his Morning jogging. Jungkook smile widely when he find taehyung's beautiful omega smell in his room, which shows that taehyung clean his room in his absence.

Jungkook also help taehyung in many things. Whenever taehyung needed to head outside of the mansion for buying household things or meeting with his grandmother and his uncle's family, he always drive him to his hometown. He even love to be in taehyung's small world even it is for some time. He buy taehyung's favourite things by his own earnings, which taehyung gladly accept as he can feel genuiness in his emotions.

Though, jungkook and taehyung hardly share any word among them, but their small gesture make them a friend of each other. With passing time, they are more comfortable around each other. Jeon couple are happy to see taehyung's efforts for his relationship with jungkook as a husband, and also with them as a son-in-law.

It's approximately one month since jungkook and taehyung get married to each other. Jeon family thought that taehyung want to give his relation with jungkook a chance. But the reality is something else, taehyung is still waiting for the day when yoongi return to this mansion, so that he can ask from him that why he wasn't informed his family before, if he didn't want to marry him.

In this hope, he spend his every day and complete his every role of being son-in-law of Jeon family as he was the one who choose to be son-in-law of Jeon family by marrying jungkook.

...............................

In Taehyung's room..........

Taehyung is sitting in his room, and do some art on a portrait as it is one of favourite pass time. He love painting as well but he never give a try to his this skill a professional chance, he just do painting as his hobby.

Sudden knock on door divert taehyung's attention toward door from canvas. He put his art work on table and get up from couch and went towards door to open it. He get little confused when he found jungkook standing infront of him, with a beautifully wrapped box in his hand as jungkook is the only person, who never visited in his room from the day they got married.

" Can I come inside room ?? " jungkook hesitatingly asked. Taehyung comes out from his confusion due to jungkook's words, and slightly nod his head in response and move aside to give space to him to enter inside his room. Taehyung close room behind him and turn again towards jungkook to face him.

" Hyung, this is for you " jungkook handover wrapped box to taehyung with his bunny smile. Taehyung isn't lieing, if he say he feel ticklish feeling in his stomach due to seeing jungkook's bunny smile.

Taehyung gladly accept jungkook's gift as he thought jungkook bring a gift like he always bring for him. He open the box and found a big bold lettered message of 'Happy Anniversary' card pasted on a beautiful dress box, which consists of a fancy shirt and a black skinny jeans.

Taehyung's small smile also get fade away due to jungkook's this gift as he is still not able to accept his marriage with jungkook, it is always a compromise marriage for him, which he have to do because he have responsibility of saving reputation of two families which are going to bind after this marriage.

Taehyung's tensed face doesn't escape from jungkook's eyes, his heart clench badly due to see taehyung's expression after receiving his gift. Somewhere He want to apologise to taehyung, if he caused any uneasiness to taehyung by his gift, but in true sense, he is not going to apologise as in his perspective,he did not do anything wrong. Therefore explaining his side of bringing such gift for taehyung , he come close to him. And softly hold taehyung's one hand in his hand, which make taehyung flinch slightly as he is not used to jungkook's touch till now.

" Hyung, I know our marriage is not on purpose, but it is also true that we are married couple now. You maybe still wait for yoongi hyung, so that you can get to know why hyung did not come for marriage. And you have every right to wait for hyung, I will never feel bad about this. But, one thing that I want to tell you before I leave tomorrow to join my military service again , that I never regret to marry you, when I am clearly aware that you are not my groom, but my hyung's groom. Because, I get a person in life in the form of you, who is genuinely best for me in every way. Hyung, in this whole month, the well you fulfill you responsibility of being a son-in-law of our family, and also sometimes of a life partner of mine, everything make you more respectable in my perspective. I know it's very early to say that, but hyung eventually I developed feelings for you, I love you hyung.

*after taking a deep breath*

Don't worry hyung, you don't have to reciprocate my this feelings, you are free to take your time as much as want. You even can wait for yoongi hyung, and if in future yoongi hyung come to us, and you want to being hyung's life partner, then also I will free you from our this unintentional relationship. But, never say me to stop loving you, because I am going to love you till my last breath from now on " jungkook's voice get break due to his condition of not getting the same love that he do to his husband, but still he managed to not feel guilty about it as it also make taehyung to feel guilty for not able to accept him, and still waiting for yoongi.

Everytime taehyung stands infront of him like a statue as this is very unexpected for him, his heart beating fastly due to jungkook's sudden confession.

" Happy anniversary hyung, this is the gift that I want to give you as our anniversary gift. Though, if we really destined, then I love to see you, while wearing my this gift. But, it's okay, I can't stop myself to give you this gift. Keep it to yourself as a symbol of our this special day of our marriage anniversary. It never happened to me in this two years that I am miss someone during my job, but I am going to miss you so much. Good bye Hyung " jungkook lastly complete his every words by expressing his inner feelings infront of a person, whom he starts love so much. He come close to taehyung, and cup his face to make taehyung look into his eyes, then he kissed on taehyung's forehead.

Both of them close their eyes due to their first ever physical touch. jungkook feel very much giddy while kissing his love of life, meanwhile taehyung feel an extreme shiver in his whole body. It is his first time, when someone other than his family relations kiss him in affection. He is not going to lie that his omega purrs due to jungkook's such affection. He is not feeling any kind of disgusting in jungkook's touch, it feel very pure and rightful to him, which make him feel relaxed around his husband.

Atlast, jungkook back away from taehyung's face and leave the room without uttering a word to taehyung as he didn't want any response from taehyung. He will going to give him as much time as he want, and ready to accept whatever taehyung's have his decision about their relation, in future.

On the other side, taehyung's eyes fills with tears due to jungkook's words and his affection towards him. His heart is still beating very fastly. He walked to his cupboard and put jungkook's gift in one of free corner. He again went to his bed and lay there and cover himself with blanket. His mind is very much consumed about jungkook's each and every word, he don't know how he is going to respond to jungkook's feelings for him. With many more questions in his head he sleep within few minutes.

Next morning..............

Taehyung wake up from his sleep, and rub his eyes to make him fully wake up. He turn his gaze towards the room's clock, it shows 8'o clock in morning. His eyes got wide due to wake up this much late as he regularly wake up at 6'o clock and make breakfast for his family. He just get up and went towards restroom for freshen up. After completing his morning routine fastly, he comes out from his room and stand in the balcony of upstairs. He is encounter with a most hurtful scene, where jungkook is fully ready in his military dress and ready to go for his job. His mother-in-law have tears due to send her son away from her, and his father-in-law also have a sad expression on his face to see his son leaving them.

Taehyung was little late to bid bye to jungkook as jungkook already went outside of the mansion. Taehyung's steps unconsciously makes its way towards his room. He ran towards his room's window and open it fully by siding curtain aside. He look jungkook's going figure, who is taking his steps towards his military vehicle where his other coworkers are waiting for him.

Taehyung don't know why but he just wish that jungkook just turned and face him for once. His wish is going heard as jungkook turned his face and look towards his parents who are waving their hands to bid him bye. Then his eyes land on taehyung's room, when taehyung is coming in his balcony and focus his gaze on him. He softly make a gesture of kiss by his lips while looking at  taehyung from far , and wave his hand to his life partner with his adorable bunny smile. Taehyung's lips automatically forms a big smile due to jungkook's gesture as he is happy that he get a chance to bid bye to jungkook for last time.

After, taehyung and jungkook's sweet departure, jungkook again went to his vehicle and sit inside it, then drove off towards his work.

To be continue.................

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.3K 181 16
Just a simple story of Taehyung and Yoongi where they are struggling with their feelings towards each other. Will they be able to express their love...
2.5K 131 31
Tamilff Jhope ff When the two broken souls meet each other and heal their broken hearts... A broken compass can't draw a circle but together we can d...
46.5K 1.6K 23
He was right, though. Even if his heart was slowly repairing himself he still felt heart broken. He closed his eyes and felt the tears fall on his c...
36K 1.6K 37
โœจ"๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ."โœจ "๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช."