Billionaire's Angel ( Complet...

By msjasly

Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved aroun... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Thank you / New Story Alert
Bonus Chapter - 2
Bonus Chapter - 3

Chapter - 18

21.4K 1.6K 603
By msjasly

Double update 💥💥💥
Next update will be on Monday.

Recap: Reyansh lash out on Lavanya and tries to talk to Vaishu but she faints to his close proximity. Later she confess the reason she fainted.

*********************

Vaishu closed her eyes and shed tears for that night. Reyansh wiped her tears with his thumb and she opened her eyes looking at him. Their eyes locked and they couldn't avert their gaze from each other.

Reyansh: Don't let your past ruin your present Vaishu. You are a strong girl and I really feel proud of you. You have taken care of and given birth to two adorable babies and that is not something easy to be done at this young age. When Ishaan and Ishika grow up we will tell them how strong you are and they will grow up looking at you. 

Vaishu: They will hate me for being a coward and not being able to stand for myself or save myself. When I saw her forcing herself on you and seeing the disgust on your face, my memories got triggered and made me weak to lose my conscious.

Reyansh: You are wrong. Being strong is not just physical thing but also mentally being able to stand on a decision and achieving it. You are a strong girl Vaishu. I admire you a lot and you changed me from being a monster to someone whom I never ever dreamt of. What I m today is because of you and my muffins and I m loving this life.

Vaishu: You won't go back to your old life ?

Reyansh: I don't want to and will never go back to it. This is nice and feels good to me Vaishu. I m loving this life with you all.

Vaishu: Your mother will be very happy today. Find a girl and marry her she will be more happy to see you settled with a family. Even I will be very happy to see you all happy and married.

Vaishu felt her heart aching when she uttered those words and cast her eyes to the ground to hide her moist eyes.

Reyansh took a step close to her and she tried to leave but he stopped her cupping her right cheek with his left hand and snaking right hand around her waist. His palm got in touch to her bare skin on her waist sending sparks in both their bodies.

Vaish: Reyansh.. Wh...What.. are you doing ? Let.. Let me go..

Vaishu: Avi...please don't go. Let me speak.. please. please

Their breath was uneven and both gulped to the proximity. Vaishu's eyes were like saucers to the way her body was reacting for the first time in her life. 

Reyansh: Enakku unna pudichu irukku Avi. romba pudichi irukku unna mattum illa Ishaan, Ishikavum. Neraya naal kanavu kandu irukken nanum ippadi oru life irukka mudiyuma nu aana nee mudiyum nu enna mathita. Naa neraya thappu panni irukken Avi...aana ellathaiyum vituren..                 ( I like you Avi.. I like you very much, not only you but with Ishaan and Ishika too. I have dreamt so many times that if I can live a life like this but you proved that I can and changed me. I have many many mistakes but I will stop everything )

Vaishu was into shock after shock. Her body was responding, he was calling Avi. Her body and heart reacted like they were under a spell. Reyansh leaned and pecked the corner of her lips and squeezed her waist in his palm.

Vaishu closed her eyes and a moan escaped her lips.

Vaishu: Ansh...........

Reyansh felt over the moon hearing her moan his name and he pecked her soft lips, a really quick one.

Reyansh: Open your eyes Avi.....

Vaishu opened her eyes and saw him smile at her.

Reyansh: I lov...

Vaishu panicked and placed her palm over his mouth stopping him uttering the words.

Vaishu: No.. No.. please... this.. this can't happen.. 

She yanked his hands away and tried to leave but Reyansh held her wrist and pulled her back to him. 

Reyansh: Avi...calm down.. there is nothing wrong in this. I really meant every words Avi. I lov.

Vaishu: Stop Reyansh.. this can't happen.

Reyansh: Call me Ansh. I love when you call me that. Yesterday I had a dream of us together. I called you Avi like I did now and you moaned my name as Ansh the same way you did now. Tell me why can't his happen ? Is it because of the age gap or is it because I was a playboy ? do you think I haven't changed from my old life ? Don't I deserve a chance to a live like anyone else ? I want to  protect and care for you and my muffins all my life Avi.

Vaishu: No.. you don't understand. I m a broken girl, married, divorced and mother of two. I cannot... will not ruin your life. Please understand.. You deserve someone better in your life.

She got out his hold and started running away from him but his voice stopped her.

Reyansh: Avi, run as much as you want but remember you could have stopped me from saying those words but you knew what it was and there won't be anyone other than you hearing those words from me. I have a family already and that is you and my muffins. No one will ever take that place. Its a promise Avi.. Reyansh's promise and Reyansh never goes back on his promise. You and my muffins are my world.

She again took a step but he stopped her again.

Reyansh: Also I will call you Vaishu and you call me Reyansh in front of others but you will be my Avi and I will be your Ansh when we are alone darling.

Vaishu ran away and Reyansh stretched his hands and smiled like an maniac reminiscing the kiss and softness of her palm against his lips.

Reyansh: You have started it Rey and looks like she is going to make it tough for you but I will not give up so easily not until we become family by all means. I will not leave any stone unturned to get you in my life. 

Reyansh returned to the living and saw Mithun still playing with the babies. He pushed him aside and laid on the mattress next to the babies. Ishika and Ishaan made sounds wiggling their hands and legs in excitement on looking at him.

Reyansh: Did my muffins miss me ? Don't worry, I m here now and we will play as long as you want.

Mithun patted his shoulder and Reyansh cocked his eyebrows.

Mithun: What did you say her ? She didn't stop when I called her and went to her room directly.

Reyansh: Is it ? She must have felt shy after what happened. Let her be.

Mithun: what happened ?

Reyansh: Lovers , purushan pondati kull ayiram nadakkum adhellam unkitta solla mudiyadhu.     ( A thousand things will happen between lovers, husband and wife. I can't say everything to you)

Mithun: Purushan pondaitya ? idhu eppo nadandhuchu ? ( husband and wife ? When did this happen ?)

Reyansh: Adhellam nadakka vendiya nerathula nadandhuchu aana nee poi avala edhuvum kettu veikadha. Idhu enga personal ( It all happened when it should be but you don't go to her asking about this. This is our personal)

Mithun: Dei enna da ? ( Hey ? What is this man ?)

Reyansh: Ishu, Ishi amma enna panranga pakkalama ? appadiye konjam vambu pannitu, Neengalum mummum kudichitu vaanga naa thoonga vekkuren innaiku. Indha birthday life la marakka mudiyadhu.       ( Ishu, Ishi lets go see what your mother is doing ? Will trouble her a little and you too drink your milk then I will put you to sleep. I cannot forget this birthday in my life )

Reyansh pushed Mithu's chin up to close his mouth and left from there carrying Ishaan and Ishika. He entered her room and saw Vaishu sitting on the bed lost in thoughts so he cleared his throat to get attention. On seeing him she got down from the bed looking down at the floor.

Reyansh: Avi, floor design nalla dhan irukku aana ippo ennoda kozhandhainga pasiya irupanga feed pannu. ( Avi, the floor design is good but my babies will be hungry so feed them )

Vaishu: ennoda kozhandhainga ( my babies )

Reyansh: hmm I too said my babies only..

Vaishu: I said they are my babies.. mine not yours.

Reyansh: All these days I was calling them my muffins then you didn't had problem but now I changed muffins with babies so you have a problem with that ? I will wait outside feed them and call me. I will put them to sleep tonight.

Vaishu: No, its already too late. I will take care of them.

Reyansh: Avi, you made so many dishes for dinner and should be tired of all the work done today so go to sleep and I will put them in the crib once they are asleep.

Vaishu: Fine, but I will be awake and I can sleep later.

Reyansh: Are you scared that I might steal kisses from your sleeping state ? If yes then don't worry I will kiss you only when you are awake and in senses.

Vaishu: Kissing someone against their wish is crime.

Reyansh: I won't commit crime then so don't worry now come on my muffins are hungry.

He placed the babies on the bed and walked out of the room whistling. Vaishu looked at Ishaan and Ishika smiling at her. She took Ishaan and started feeding him stroking his toes and fingers.

Vaishu: Why does he do this Ishu ? No one deserve a girl like me then how could he want me in his life ? His life will be ruined because of me Ishu. I can't let this happen. what should I do now ?

Vaishu Mv: how could my heart feel excited to his words and actions knowing well god has given me a cursed fate in this life ? I don't deserve him. 

Half and hour later Reyansh knocked on the door and after she called him he entered the room smiling at her which she didn't return.

Reyansh: My babies, say good night to your amma and lets go to the living.

He returned to the living and laid them on the mattress and started talking and showing them toys. Ishika started yawing and he hugged her to his chest and paced until she slept. Later he rocked Ishaan to put him to sleep. Once they were asleep he took them to Vaishu's room and laid them in the crib and saw Vaishu was asleep already.

Reyansh Mv: Will a forehead kiss be considered stealing ? No, it won't be.

Shaking his head he placed a peck on her forehead and jogged out of her room closing the room behind. Vaishu opened her eyes and touched her forehead where he kissed and her lips twitched up betraying her mind.

Reyansh returned to his room and fell on his bed with hands stretched and eyes closed.

Reyansh: Good night Avi...have a sweet dream of me.. I will have to wait until morning to see you. I hate this night that separates you from me.

Reyansh Mv: Will you say the same after you get married to her and start living in this room with you ?

Reyansh: Noooo, I love nights but day or night doesn't matter once she says yes to me. We will spend all the time together with my muffins and once they are asleep I will spend time with my Avi..

He tossed his shirt and laid properly hugging a pillow to his chest.

***************

A/N:

Please vote and comment.

Take care and Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 12.3K 67
"All the dreams I've envisioned for us will come true; the only difference is that I won't be in any of them." Amara had faced unimaginable loss, sca...
176K 8.1K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
264K 27K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...
510K 11.5K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...