Billionaire's Angel ( Complet...

By msjasly

Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved aroun... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Thank you / New Story Alert
Bonus Chapter - 2
Bonus Chapter - 3

Chapter - 16

19.3K 1.5K 614
By msjasly

Recap:  Reyansh and Vaishu have their coffee date in her room with hot chocolate. Reyansh tell her about his life and get to know both their birthday was on the same day.

********************

Reyansh and Mithun reached the kitchen and saw Vaishu preparing coffee for them but Reyansh froze on seeing her dressed in a yellow saree with floral designs and yellow blouse, her hair braided and she looked exactly the same from his dream.

Reyansh Mv: Appo mathadhum nadakkuma ? ( Then will the other things too happen ?)

He came out of the trance when Vaishu called him with a wide smile on her face outstretching her hand for shake. Reyansh shook hand with her.

Vaishu: Wish u a very happy birthday Reyansh..

Reyansh Mv: I loved when you called me Ansh and it sounds the best when you moan it. May be soon we will be in our own private space for you to call me Ansh and I will call you Avi.

Reyansh: Wish u a very happy birthday Vaishu

Mithun: Today is your birthday too ? What a miracle ? Happy birthday Vaishu...

Vaishu smiled thanking both of them for their wishes and passed a cup of coffee to both of them.

Reyansh: Vaishu, are my muffins awake ?

Vaishu: Yes, they woke up early and I got them ready too. 

Reyansh: I will check on them before getting ready. I will take you to temple today.

Mithun: You both are leaving me alone and planning on going out ? Not fair ... We will stick together today and celebrate both your birthday.

Reyansh cursed Mithun in his mind and left to Vaishu's room. Ishaan and Ishika were dressed in a twinning yellow dress and were making sounds moving their head side to side to see the surroundings of the room, also looking at each other making sounds as if they were having conversation among themselves. Ishika was sucking on her fist and Reyansh smiled kissing both their foreheads. 

Reyansh: Did you wish your mother already ? Won't you wish me for my birthday ?

Ishika touched his eyes with her wet fist making sounds. Looking at him giving attention only to Ishika, Ishaan started crying.

Reyansh: My prince wants attention is it ? Not only my attention but all my love and care is only to you both and also your mother.

He said the last part as a whisper in his ear and chuckled when Ishaan stopped crying immediately. He laid him back to leave to get ready but they both started crying stopping him. 

Reyansh: Today is mine and your mother's birthday. I have a surprise for her and I can execute it only if you let me go. You know I had a beautiful dream yesterday. Wish the dream comes true soon and we won't have to stay in different rooms then. I will have you three caged in my arms. I will call your mother to take care of you until I get ready.

He stood by the threshold of the room to call Vaishu.

Reyansh: Vaishuuuuuuuuuuu inga konjam vaayen ( Vaishuuuu come here for a while.)

Mithun who heard him calling Vaishu spit the water he was drinking, his eyes wide as saucers.

Mithun Mv: enna pondati ya koopudra madhiri koopudran ? ( What ? He is calling her like calling his wife ?)

Vaishu rushed immediately and saw him talking to the babies.

Vaishu: I thought you would have gone to get ready. 

Reyansh: Enga vidranga, pona odane azha arambichuduranga. ( They aren't leaving and start crying immediately )

Vaishu: You are spoiling them already. They are getting used to your touch and wanted to be with you always. 

Reyansh: It is good they are getting used to my touch. 

Vaishu took them with her and Reyansh returned to his room to get ready. After bathing he stood looking at the clothes trying to pick one.

Reyansh: My muffins are wearing yellow, my angel is dressed in yellow so I will wear yellow too. We will be Yellow family.

He picked a yellow shirt and white pant to match it. Setting his hair and spraying perfume all over he reached the living and saw Mithun and Vaishu with the babies. 

Mithun: You too yellow ?

Reyansh: Yes, matching with my muffins...Shall we go ?

Mithun: Wait I will change into something yellow and join you.

Reyansh: Nooooo, only Rey and Rey's muffins will twin so you come as it is.

Mithun: I will twin with my sister and who will stop me ? 

Reyansh: Its getting late lets go. 

Mithun: Porama pudichavan.. ( jealousy man )

Reyansh quickly carried Ishaan and Mithun took Ishika in his arm. Reyansh ascended the stairs and Vaishu stopped him.

Vaishu: Reyansh, you said we will go to temple. where are you going upstairs ?

Reyansh: follow me Vaishu..

She nodded her head and followed him. They reached the first floor and Reyansh took them to the other wing of the floor where they saw a huge door magnificently designed in teak wood.

Reyansh: Open the door Vaishu..

Vaishu held the handles of the door and opened it slowly revealing a huge room designed completely with pure marbles and in the centre of the room was a statue of a goddess and portraits of many other deities. Reyansh gestured Mithun to give Ishika to Vaishu.

 Reyansh: Step in and I will tell you about this room.

He saw Vaishu placing her foot inside carrying Ishika and he too placed his foot along with her holding Ishaan in his arms.

As they entered Vaishu was amazed to see the pooja items and the traditional lamps all made of silver and gold.

Reyansh: This my mother's favourite room. She personally designed this room and the interiors on her own. She did pooja almost everyday in the morning and evening. She loved doing pooja here and even called priest to conduct special poojas. I lost the belief in god when they took them away from me even after the many prayers she did here so I stopped stepping into this room but Asha maa used to get it cleaned with servants but never did any pooja until this day.

Vaishu: This place so divine and wonderful but why did you bring me here ? 

Reyansh: It felt right and good to bring you here. 

Vaishu: she must have done a lot of poojas on your birthday.

Reyansh: hmmm but now you can do pooja here if you would like to do for your own peace.

Vaishu: You will be ok with me doing pooja here ? it would be wrong to let some random people in this room. She might not like that.

Reyansh: She will be more than happy if you do the pooja in her place Vaishu. After years I feel like being with my mother in this room.

Vaishu felt so happy to hear his words and gave Ishika to Mithun. She touched the feet of the goddess taking the blessing and smiled at Reyansh and Mithun.

Vaishu: Shall we clean this room and start the pooja.

Reyansh: I will call the servants and maids to do it. We will just watch them do everything.

Vaishu: We will also do some work. Please.

Reyansh fell for her cute request and nodded his head. Through intercom he called for the servants and maids to do the work.

Mithun: I will be in the lounge with Ishu babies and you both do the cleaning work. Babies might get allergy to dust.

Mithun Mv: Its like Rey's mother herself put sense in him to take this major step. Good Rey let something good happen in both your lives.

Reyansh returned to the lounge and left Ishaan with Mithun before he returned to the room to help Vaishu. He saw her pallu tucked already with her bare waist exposed but shook his head to remove all the dirty thoughts. Maids and servants moved the huge lamps and dusted the entire room.

Suddenly Vaishu closed her eyes hissing when some dust entered her eyes. Reyansh stopped cleaning and returned to her.

Reyansh: What happened Vaishu ?

Vaishu: nothing may be some dust. 

She tried to clean with her saree but Reyansh stopped her. Stepping close to her he opened her eyes stretching the eyelids with his fingers. He leaned and blew air into her eyes to remove the dust but all his attention were on her face taking in all her features in the close proximity.

Her forehead with little baby hairs and a tiny bindi between her thick eyebrows, perfect shaped nose and beautiful plump lips that he want to ravish. Vaishu was in a complete shock to his sudden act and couldn't breath in the proximity.

Reyansh knew she was holding her breath and let go of her moving a little back from her. Vaishu left the the breath she was holding and looked at anywhere but him.

Reyansh: Are you ok now or I will blow once more ?

Vaishu: No, I m ok now. 

She got back to work with a thudding heart and Reyansh looked at the goddess without blinking.

Reyansh Mv: Nee panna setting ah idhu ? Irukadhu .. ennoda amma inga irundhu enna help panranga.  ( Did you do this setting for me ? No, my mother would have helped me being around here )

Servants cleaned the floor and few others returned with cleaned lamps and pooja items. A maid got a basket of flowers from the garden and gave it to Vaishu. She started adorning the deity and the portraits with flowers. Reyansh stood leaning on the wall and watched her, his eyes shamelessly drinking in her features and drooling over her.

She poured oil into all the lamps and lit the agarbathi sticks ready to start the pooja.

Reyansh: I will call Mithun and we will do the pooja.

She smiled and Reyansh left the room and quickly came back with Mithun and Ishu babies. Vaishu did the pooja with a song of few stanza taking Mithun and Reyansh by shock with her mesmerizing voice.

After pooja she applied a thin line of holy ash on Ishaan and Ishika's forehead. She stretched the box of holy ash to Reyansh and instead of applying on his own he bent a little showing his forehead.

Mithun closed his mouth with his palm on seeing Reyansh.

Mithun Mv: Eppadi lam try panran parunga maakale.( See people how he is trying)

Reyansh: I never applied it on my own. It was always my mother and after her I lost hope in god and doing pooja for them.

Vaishu: You believe now ?

Reyansh: This is the first birthday I m feeling so happy after my parents left me. You and muffins entered my life and this home as a blessing so I m happy. This is a positive vibe and I will change with time so go ahead please..

Vaishu took a thin pinch of holy ash with her thumb and ring finger. With her carpal bones resting on his chin and unknowingly palm on his lips she traced a line of holy ash on his forehead with her ring finger.

For a fraction of second he felt the softness of her palm against his lips with the fragrance of the agarbathi. On the other hand Vaishu quickly turned from him when she felt his moustache and lips against her palm. Her heart was thudding against her rib cage.

Vaishu laid Ishaan and Ishika on the floor for few seconds but Reyansh took them in his arms as the marble floor was very cold to leave them for more time.

Reyansh: You can come here anytime and do pooja to your wish. 

Vaishu smiled and took Ishaan from him.

Mithun: Ok, pooja is over and now lets go cut the cake. I have been waiting been waiting for this moment.

They all reached the living and Mithun called the maid to get the cake. One of the maid came pushing a food trolley which had a cake on it. Vaishu saw there was one cake with both her and Reyansh's name on it.

Mithun: Now both of you cut the cake together and lets start the party.

Vaishu: Its ok Mithun brother let Reyansh cut the cake. I m not used to this celebrations.

Reyansh: then get used to it. Now come on.

He pulled her holding her wrist and gave a knife in her hand. Holding her hand in his they cut the cake. She was gulping to the feel of his touch which arose goosebumps all over body. Reyansh took a piece of cake and before she could protest he stuffed the piece in her mouth. Vaishu fed a piece to him and Mithun too. 

Mithun took a large of piece of cake and smeared it on Reyansh's face as the duo ran around. Vaishu laughed looking at them and Reyansh stopped when he saw her laughing throwing her head back.

Mithun took the chance and smeared the cream all over his face. Vaishu was about to sit on the couch but gasped when two hands smeared cream on her face. She saw Mithun and Reyansh both smirking at her. 

Reyansh Mv: come on Vaishu.. join us to play for a while.. bring out that Vaishu before your parent's death and enjoy your life.

Vaishu took the whole cake and hit on Mithun's face who was laughing at Vaishu. Reyansh was too shocked to see that and before he could escape she took a handful of cake from Mithun's face and smeared on Reyansh's face.

They were so lost in laughing at each other but were interrupted by a shrill scream "babyyyyyyy".

************

A/N:

If things doesn't happen the way it is expected then it won't be a fault to trigger a little 🤪🙊

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 110K 83
He: If Loving is an art, I want you to be my Picasso Myra. Myra: No, you don't meant it. Tell me everything is a lie. You cannot love me. How can you...
260K 19.3K 55
S - En life haa spoil panitalaa.. en appa amma.. Anna.. ellarum enaa vendam nu solitu poitangaa..unaala dhaan. A - Na soldratha.. S - edhuku ippadi...
23.6K 2.6K 26
He was in love with her....madly.... for him, she was his first priority then his music and dance.... But everything ended the day she told him that...
273K 16.3K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...