His Safe Haven (E. Cullen)

By HarliLawson3

This is an lgbtq Twilight fan fiction. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaprer 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue

Chapter 13

2.6K 78 2
By HarliLawson3

Abel is laying across the grass with his friends while Jessica pops a volleyball back and forth with Lauren, the pair practicing. Angela is taking pictures of Jessica and Lauren after snapping a couple of Abel. Eric is studying one of the fliers for the upcoming Prom, which Abel is going to with Emmett.

"Monte Carlo?" Jess speaks. "That's our Prom theme?"

"Gambling, tuxedos, and - " Eric boasts and he does a Sean Connery impression, "Bond, James Bond - Ow!" He yelps when Jessica spikes the volleyball toward him and hits him in the head,

"Oh... my... God," Angela gasps.

Abel sits up at her words and he sees Edward opening the passenger's side of his Volvo for Bella to step out. He watches as everyone stops to watch. This is another reason why he doesn't really feel comfortable with Public Displays of Affection: the stares. His dad's just the main reason.

"Guess they're official now," Abel says.

"What about you and Emmett?" Lauren asks.

"We're together, but I'm not comfortable with PDA," Abel replies. "He respects that."

"Emmett Cullen's into guys?" Eric asks curiously as he looks away from the flier and at Abel.

"He's pansexual," Abel and Lauren say at the same time as Edward and Bella pass them,

"I might see if I can lose my top virginity to him," Abel says and Lauren gasps.

"Queen! You go!"

Abel laughs and he looks across the parking lot and he sees Emmett looking at him, nodding feverishly like a madman. Abel smirks.

"After school?" he whispers and Emmett nods, gulping. "Perfect."

Abel and Lauren head inside once the blue-haired boy's up and they go to their lockers.
*****

"You're a tease," Emmett says to Abel once they're in his bedroom at the Cullen house after school. "Do you really want to top for the first time?"

Abel looks at Emmett which such adoration in his eyes and he nods. "With you, I want it all," he says. "My first top, adopting a baby in the future, all of it."

Emmett smirks. "Wanna do it now? Everyone's gone."

Abel nods. He stands up and he takes off his clothes and Emmett's stunned into stillness as he sees the bruises he left when they did it the first time and he hums, actually appreciating his work because he knows Abel's fine.

"Well? What're you waiting for, babe?" Abel asks once he's done and sees Emmett still fully clothed. "I want you naked, too, or else sex won't really work the way we want it to."

Emmett shakes his head and shakes out his stupor before he gets up to strip off his clothes. They start making out heatedly and soon, Emmett's on the bed, waiting for Abel and he loves every minute of it once he starts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.7K 52
"Because of you, I am no longer alone. That is the greatest gift anyone could ever give me." ----- Blythe Swan is the half-sister of Bella Swan. The...
178K 6.3K 31
{ROSALIE HALE FAN FICTION} Alina Courson, is the original vampire. She has watched civilisations burn and fall, some even by her hand. She's been alo...
95.3K 2.3K 35
( EMMETT CULLEN. ) ❝ MEMORIES WITH YOU IS THE ONLY THING I THINK OF. ❞ Summer, Majority of the Human Population's Happiness. But not when you a...
75.5K 983 25
Twilight AU. Vampires were never humans. They are their own species, placed on this earth for one reason; to keep the human population down. They hi...