Billionaire's Angel ( Complet...

By msjasly

Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved aroun... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Thank you / New Story Alert
Bonus Chapter - 2
Bonus Chapter - 3

Chapter - 12

19.4K 1.6K 381
By msjasly

Recap: Vaishu agrees to be friend with Reyansh and later he gift a Rolls Royce to Mithun.

*******************

A month passed and Reyansh had totally transformed into a new human forgetting that he is a businessman and was a playboy. He spend his time completely with Ishaan and Ishika and gave time to business only to attend meetings. Poor Mithun took care of business leaving Reyansh to have his time with babies.

On other hand Reyansh tried his best and initiated conversations with Vaishu but it was all to the extent of talking about babies, breakfast, lunch and dinner in a friendly way. Vaishu was still living in her shell.

It was another day of a meeting at office and Reyansh was getting ready. He ascended the stairs clasping his watch. He saw Asha holding Ishika and kissed Ishika's forehead.

Reyansh: Muffin, be good and I will be back soon after the meeting. Love you Ishi..

He left to office and soon after he left Lavanya arrived dressed in a bodycon dress.  Lavanya smiled at Asha and took a glance at Ishika.

Lavanya: Looks like the babies and their mother has become a part of this house. Everything they wear screams money.

Asha: Yes, Reyansh is paying well and Vaishu and me are spending all our money on the babies. Not only that Vaishu's husband sends her money more than enough that we couldn't decide how to spend them.

Lavanya: Ohh good anyway where is Rey ? I have been trying to reach him for a week but his mobile is switched off. I need to talk something important to him.

Asha: You don't know ?

Lavanya: What ?

Asha: He has gone on a business trip to Turkey and then he is flying to Italy. It would take atleast 2 months for him to finish his business and he was talking about going on a vacation after all his business tours. May be he will call you after his business tours.

Lavanya: But how could he go without any calls to anyone ?

Asha: He never calls anyone during business trips Lavanya. Only Mithun is allowed to contact him through messages. 

Lavanya: Where is Mithun then ?

Asha: Oh, he doesn't stay here since Reyansh is gone. He lives with his parents and work from home and doesn't go to office unless its an emergency. Call him on his mobile to know further details.

Lavanya left and Asha saw Vaishu standing behind her.

Vaishu: Asha maa, why did you lie to her ? what if she has something important to discuss with Reyansh.

Asha: You are friend to Reyansh right ? So tell me honestly, do you think Reyansh has feelings for this witch ? Does he deserve someone like her ?

Vaishu thought for sometime and shook her head as no. Asha smiled at her response and sat on the couch pulling Vaishu next to her.

Asha: so what type of girl does your friend deserve ?

Vaishu: Someone who will give all the love is craving for. Someone whom he will share everything with and a girl who will give him as many babies as he wants to shower all his love to them. He deserves the best in everything.

Asha: Say it in simple words that he deserve a girl like you.

Vaishu turned her head to Asha in a jerk that she would have got a whiplash. 

Asha: I said like you.. hmm like you.. so coming back to that witch, Reyansh hate her so much. 

Vaishu: Who is she to him then ?

Asha: That you need to ask Reyansh. I m not the right person to give those details. Vaishu, I have seen Reyansh the happiest person only after you came in this home with Ishu babies. You are the first girl he had got in a personal relation as a friend. You have changed him completely. You are veru special to him. Ishika is asleep I will put her in the crib.

By afternoon Mithun came holding a big teddy and gave it to Vaishu.

Vaishu: there is a lot toys Mithun brother. Why do you keep buying ?

Mithun: Rey bought this and couldn't wait until evening so he sent me to give this to you.

Vaishu: Ishika and Ishaan are babies and will not be able to play with this.

Mithun: Then you play with this and sleep hugging this until Ishu babies can play this it.

Vaishu smiled and left to place the doll in her room. Asha called Mithun to the living and informed him about Lavanya's arrival.

Asha: This is not good for anyone and we should do something.

Mithun: But what can we do now. Vaishu and Reyansh have become friends but there is no progress after that.

Asha: Progress will happen if I m gone.

Mithun: Whatttt ?

Asha: Don't scream. I will go live with my sister for a week and Reyansh will be left alone with Vaishu and babies. You too stay with your parents and let them be alone. I m sure something will happen then.

Mithun: Oh my Asha aunty, you are amazing. What an idea ? When will you leave ?

Asha: I will go by train so book a ticket for tomorrow. I will inform Reyansh tonight. I will say my sister is not well.

Mithun: Good then we will execute this plan. But don't tell Reyansh about that bitch's arrival here. He is very happy these days and we are already working on getting rid of her. I will take care of it. Now I will get back to office.

Mithun and Asha entered Vaishu's room and saw her hugging the teddy and twirling around. Secretly he clicked a video and left to return to office. Vaishu saw Asha standing with a worried face and placing the teddy on the bed she made Asha to sit on the bed.

Vaishu: What happened Asha maa ? Any problem ?

Asha: Yes Vaishu, I just received a call from my sister and she is not well. She wanted me by her side until she recovers but I can't go now. How will I leave you alone ? She is my only sister and its been a year I saw her.

Asha held her pallu to her face and pretended to sob and Vaishu hugged Asha.

Vaishu: Asha maa you go take care of your sister and don't worry about me. I will take care of myself and Ishaan, Ishika. Reyansh and Mithun will be here most of the time to take care of them anyhow and I will do only cooking so I will manage well.

Asha: Are you sure Vaishu ? Are you not upset on me for leaving you ?

Vaishu: Be serious Asha maa. Why will I be upset with you. Better go pack your things for your travel and don't worry about us.

Asha: thank you so much Vaishu. I will return as soon as possible.

Vaishu: No, stay with your sister until she recovers completely. Just give a call in landline when you get time.

Asha: Ofcourse I will call you daily. I will miss you and my grandchildren. I will go pack my clothes.

Vaishu smiled and Asha return to her room with a happy smile. Mithun reached office and entered Reyansh room. On seeing him on a meeting with the heads of department he returned to his own room knowing the meeting wouldn't end anytime soon.

He booked ticket for Asha and by afternoon Reyansh got finished with his meeting and called Mithun to his room.

Mithun: I delivered the teddy before I came to office. Vaishu said babies are too young to play with it so I said her to play with it.

Reyansh: You met her ?

Mithun showed the video he recorded and Reyansh couldn't control his happiness looking at Vaishu smiling and hugging the teddy.

Reyansh: She deserve everything in this world Mithun. I will give her everything and that will happen very soon.

Mithun: Rey, everything will happen. What have you decided on the diamonds and someone to work for us from the finance department ?

Reyansh: I m just thinking of meeting the finance minister but before that we should meet his PA to know what would be his demand to have a smooth relation with us.

Mithun: Definitely he will demand many crores for him as well as the party. 

Reyansh: Make a move and try to know so that we can act quickly to end everything soon.

They returned home around 8 and saw Vaishu and Asha in the living with Ishaan and Ishika on a mattress on the carpeted floor. Mithun sat on the floor and was about to touch Ishaan but Reyansh pulled him back.

Reyansh: Why do I have to remind you every time to clean yourself before going around muffins.

Mithun: Where did we go other than being in our room Rey ? 

Reyansh: Still go get clean and then come here to play with them.

Mithun huffed and Vaishu laughed averting Reyansh's attention from Mithun to her. His lips twitched a little hearing the pleasing sound of her laughs.

After refreshing they returned and sat on the floor taking Ishaan and Ishika. 

Asha: Reyansh, my sister called me and informed that she is not well. I m leaving in the morning and will be staying with her for few days.

Reyansh: what about my muffins ? Who will take care of them ? 

Vaishu: Let her go. I will take care of them. 

Reyansh: But, how will you take care of them all alone ? May be we will arrange a nurse for your sister Asha maa or I will make arrangement to get her admitted in a hospital. She will be taken care of doctors and nurses 24x7.

Mithun Mv: Romba thelivu... namma oru plan panna ivan oru plan solran. ( Very smart.. If we do a plan then he comes with his own plan )

Mithun: Rey, don't be selfish. Asha aunty's only sister is not well and how could you think of stopping her for our reasons ? Poor Asha aunty takes care of us but when it comes to her sister she is not allowed to meet her. I think its been a year she met her sister. You are sadist Rey.

Reyansh: Stop it you stupid. I m not selfish. I m worried for my muffins. Asha maa's sister is old enough to be taken care by anyone but my muffins have got used to Asha maa and I can't trust someone else to take care of them.

Mithun Mv: Correct ah dhan pesuran. Ippo naa enna solluven ? Ivan budhisaaliya irundhu enna sagadikkuran.                                               ( He is speaking right. what will I say now ? He is killing me with his intelligence )

Vaishu: Reyansh anyone can take care of anybody but it doesn't give the relief and comfort like when our own people do it. Be it a baby or old people care gives the same feel. Asha maa's sister needs love from her people which will recover her quickly.

Mithun: Look at my sister and learn from her. Now its decided that Asha aunty will leave tomorrow morning.

Reyansh: tomorrow morning ?

Asha: Yes Reyansh, I will check on her and return as soon as possible. 

Vaishu, Asha maa, you don't worry about Ishaan and Ishika. I will take care of them.

Reyansh Mv: Should I use this opportunity ? Vaishu will have to call me if she needs anything. I will get to spend more time with her and my muffins. Yesssssssssssssss...Ok now pretend you are not excited.

Reyansh: Ok, you have all decided then whom I to stop now. Go ahead.

He didn't let any expression on his face to be caught and moved away from there with Ishika in his arms and a wide smile appeared on his lips once he was away from everyone.

*****************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 85.9K 72
Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in America. Siddharth and her family came Preet...
773K 23.2K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
92.8K 5.7K 53
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...
82.9K 2.8K 24
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...