๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐๐€๐‘๐Š - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076

064

244 13 68
By missnoodleaddict

Yuko, Izuku and Nezu stood to the side, watching as Katsuki and Elena warmed up. Or...Elena warmed up.

Elena tried out her telekinesis, feeling no change in from how it was before. "I'm good." She said, only for Nezu to yell. "Start!"

And in an instant, Elena had jumped into the air, a smile on her face as she sent a shockwave at Katsuki. Using her mind reading, she analyzed his movements, dodging the explosions he sent at her. "That's my girl!!" Yuko screamed as Elena spun in the air before sending a kick at Katsuki's face.

Katsuki flew back, but once again caught himself using his explosions before blasting himself forth, using cluster as the glittery explosions were sent at her.

Elena's eyes widened, seeing Katsuki not use any thoughts as he attacked her. She used her instinct and calculated where he was gonna land the explosion before teleporting to the side, however Katsuki had seen where she had looked, only to send one of his AP Shots at her. Elena put her hands together before she used a nano compartment , making it fly in the air before it exploded, her sending the explosion along with a huge shockwave at him.

"Holy shit!!" Yuko screamed, absolutely stunned as she watched them fight. Elena teleported up to Katsuki's face as the smoke cleared.

"Saiko-sama..." Izuku hissed as Elena's eyes met Katsuki's, only for his whole body to still. "Sorry, Katsu my love...you loose this one." She chuckled and brainwashed him to lay down and put his thumbs up.

"Elena-Chan? Doesn't that hurt?" Izuku asked, making her look at him with a quirked eyebrow. "What hurt?" She asked.

"Doesn't it hurt to use your brainwash and everything?" He asked, only to make her eyes widen. "You're right! It doesn't hurt...weird..."

"My theory is that you got used to the pain, making it subside. Considering what you went through your pain tolerance must've sky-rocketed. So to an extent you might have extended the limit of your quirk overall." Nezu told her while Yuko vibrated in excitement.

"That's my daughter!!!" She yelled and blasted off the ground, over to Elena before giving her a tight hug. "You're absolutely amazing!! That quirk of yours is the best one I've seen in years!! I haven't heard of anything like it! You got my genes!!" She rambled, laughing and hugging Elena as she flew around in the air. Elena laughed, feeling happy that Yuko was proud of her.

She let Katsuki go of the brainwash, only for him to look up at the flying daughter and mother. "What the hell happened?!" He yelled, confusion built all over his face. "Elena won!" Yuko said, pointing at him with a laugh.

Elena looked at her mom, only to smile slightly. 'I tend to forget that she's really only 20 years old in her mind...' She thought before she teleported down to Katsuki, helping him up. "Sorry Katsu. I brainwashed you and kind of won." Elena laughed, only for Katsuki to roll his eyes.

"Didn't it hurt?" He asked, looking into her eyes as he held her chin. "Nope. Nezu thinks my limit was extended after the pain I went through with Junichiro...and everything else...so basically my pain tolerance is higher?" She tried her best to explain.

"Hm, maybe.." He said, only for Yuko to fly down to them, Nezu and Izuku joining. "Yuko-sama...can't you look into her body to find out if she's hurting anywhere?" Nezu asked, humming. Elena looked at her questionably.

"I could, but that would mean looking into her thoughts as well, depending if she allows me." Yuko said, making Elena think. "What? Wasn't your quirk Telekinesis but an extended version? Like where you were allowed to use the red light to make weapons and stuff?" Elena asked, making Yuko chuckle.

"You could say that. But I also have an extra, it's called Psychometry, if I touch things I can look into their background and information from the past and future. Though I never look into the future unless it's to do with a mission where an object could be fatal to society, so I look into it." She explained.

"Wait so your 'first quirk' is Telekinesis, where you can make stuff float just like Elena, use them etcetera etcetera...but you can use the light that emits from your body and create them into weapons?" Katsuki asked, trying to figure it out. "Weapons, toys, merchandise, whatever. I'm basically a crafting table where the light is the only resource..." She chuckled, making Elena smile proudly. "And your 'second' quirk is Psychometry that allows you to get information and background story from objects and humans?" Katsuki asked, causing Yuko to nod.

"Precisely."

"That's fucking awesome. I wonder if my kids can inherit that..." He mumbled, only for Izuku to bonk his head. "Shut up. You sound like Endeavor." Izuku hissed, only for everyone to chuckle, except for Elena whom was blushing with a pout.

"Okay! Now it's Deku-kun's and Saiko-sama's turn to fight." Nezu told them, making Yuko yelp. "So I'm fighting mister One for All, am I?" Yuko asked, glaring slightly at Izuku.

"How do you know about One for All?" Izuku asked.

"Well, first off, Elena told me, and second of, I knew Toshinori way before, we worked together, and I used to do internships for him. Oh! And I knew Gran Torino for a few years." Yuko chuckled, scratching the back of her head.

"I wasn't old. It went on from the age of 13 to when I was 20. Which was around the time I died." She explained, only for Izuku to hum. "You knew Gran Torino-sama? That's so cool!" Izuku told her, his eyes glowing.

"I guess...anyway, let's begin." She said, stretching her muscles as Katsuki and Elena sat down, Katsuki moving to sit behind her, holding her close as she leaned against him.

"Okay, get ready.." Nezu told them, only for Elena to notice Yuko's eyes glowing as the typical red light emerged from her body. "I swear she's my new idol." Elena whispered to Katsuki as his hands just graced over her curves.

Katsuki chuckled in her ear as Elena simply stayed focused on the fight.

Izuku's body lit green as Yuko began to emit a bigger light, only to create what looked like a big scythe. "That's hot." Elena said, and just as Nezu said "start" in the blink of an eye, they were up in each other's faces. Izuku with his fist drawn and Yuko's scythe at Izuku's throat.

Izuku let out a smoke screen, only for Yuko to jump, her eyes widening as she flew up above the smoke screen. "Wait, does he have more quirks..?" Yuko asked, only for a sinister smirk to appear on her face. "Fantastic!" She yelled before she used her telekinesis to send a huge shockwave across the ground, making the smoke disappear.

Deku had the chance to blink before she had drawn her scythe across his back, making him hiss, however he had managed to jump up into the sky, using float he moved across the room. "Come on mom! Beat his ass!" Elena yelled as Katsuki wrapped his arms around her waist, watching them fight.

Izuku floated towards a wall before he used his Blackwhip, grabbing Yuko and jumping from the wall before sending a punch at her, sending Yuko flying as a shockwave was sent throughout the stadium. As Yuko landed on the ground, she slid across the ground, causing debris and dust to be sent everywhere. Elena hummed, her eyes feeling her well and alive aura. It had changed however.

"Izuku is done for." Elena smirked, cause when Izuku stood back on ground, the smoke cleared, and he was met with a pair of red eyes, staring back right at his. "Boo." She said before he was sent across the room, her fist having collided with his face and sent him flying. "This is like watching a tennis game." Katsuki laughed as Izuku landed on the ground, his nose bleeding from the impact.

"You know, these two are never gonna stop." Katsuki yawned before leaning against Elena's ear and whispering. "So why don't we head back to our dorms...and make use of the time we got?" He whispered before giving her neck a small kiss.

"Katsu! The fucking principal is right there." She glared at him, only for Katsuki to lean back against the wall, groaning. "Yeah yeah." He muttered before watching the fight.

Yuko stretched her arms before bringing forth her scythe and sending it across the room and making it graze his hair. Elena yelped. "Damn she's a menace." Elena mumbled, only to watch Yuko manipulate the light around her before she sent a rope of it at him.

However Izuku jumped out of the way before charging at her. Appearing at her rear in a split second, grabbing her shoulder and flipping her over his own before pinning her to the ground.

"Deku wins." Nezu smiled, while Yuko shrugged. "Since we are just training I didn't go all out, it's not necessary to do so." Yuko shrugged. "Besides, the author sucks at writing action scenes." Elena mumbled, chuckling as she stood up.

"I still got a good match, thank you, Deku." Yuko said as she levitated up on her feet before giving Izuku a high-five. "You are good at martial arts." Izuku blushed, looking away.

"Of course I am, I taught Shota everything he knows. And I used to do martial arts as a hobby on the side of Heroics." Yuko smiled, patting his head.

Yuko put her hands on her hips and approached them all. "Okay, now...Elena fight Deku." Yuko smiled, pointing at her.

Izuku stiffened. "Hold up, she's not-" Katsuki began, only for Elena to teleport over to the grid. "Come on, Izu-kun." She smirked, crossing her arms in front of her chest. Izuku smirked looking at Katsuki before he walked towards the grid. "You're free to back out, Izu." She laughed, her eyes shining red as she looked at him.

"Sure." Izuku shrugged, only for Katsuki and Yuko to sit down, Nezu finally joining them. "Who do you think will win?" Yuko asked, eyeing him.

"Elena. Her power right now is a lot, and seeing as she has increased the limit on all aspect in her quirk, I find it hard to see Izuku win." Katsuki told her, leaning back against the wall. "However, If Elena-Chan beats him, how can he be called the Symbol of Peace?" Nezu asked, making Katsuki huff.

"Elena is more of a symbol of peace than Izuku. The amount of people she has interacted with, the children she has reassured, the amount of people
She has saved, is way more than Deku. He doesn't really appear publicly to reassure in the same way as Elena. So many look up to her." He told them, making Yuko smirk when Elena had blasted forth, her fist first and attempted to hit Izuku, however he dodged her easily.

But just as he did, she teleported above him and sent a shockwave down onto him, landing on his shoulders before she reached down to his hair and flipped them over, letting him fall onto his back as Elena stood.

Izuku refused to look into her eyes, and she noticed it. "Izuku..." She cooed, her eyes lighting red as he regained his posture, only to glare at her before capturing her with his Blackwhip. He pulled her towards him before he spun in the air and sent a kick to her face, letting her go with his Blackwhip as she was sent flying across the floor.

Katsuki tensed, lifting his head to see if she was okay.

Elena coughed before she had lifted her head, looking at Izuku as her nose bled. "Tch." Was all she muttered before she vanished. "That's my girl." Yuko smiled as Nezu handed her a cup of Tea.

And before Izuku knew it, Elena had appeared at his face, sending punches using shockwave at the speed of light. Izuku managed to block each and every punch, however before he could react, she had teleported around him, only to reappear in front of him and sent a kick flying to his face. Izuku grunted, loosing his composure for a split second before looking up.

But that's when his eyes met hers and in a split second he had gone stiff. "God that's such a useful quirk!" Yuko giggled, watching as Izuku stood.

"Sit down." She smirked, only for Izuku to sit down before a blast of wind was sent. Elena predicted that he'd break out of it, so she put him in a vulnerable position before he would, giving her time to block him if he tried to punch her.

Elena smirked when he flew at her, however she was given time to teleport away, levitating in the air before she sent shockwave after shockwave at him. She put her hands together before creating a wind force, a small tornado shooting at him. She eyed Katsuki whom lit up a small gust of fire in his hand, letting her manipulate it.

A huge tornado of fire was sent right onto Izuku, pushing him down into the ground as the fire ripped his suit. "Give up!" She yelled, only
For him to disappear as debris was sent up at her.
Elena gasped before she read his mind, finding him right behind her.

As she turned around, she was met with a punch to her stomach, sending her flying as she spun in the air. Katsuki got up before he blasted in the way of her, catching her right before she was gonna hit the ground.

He looked down at her, seeing her dizzy state. "Tch, I really thought you'd win, beautiful." He pouted, pulling her head against his chest as he looked up at Izuku. Izuku smirked, getting down on the ground. Katsuki flipped him off as they walked back to where Yuko and Nezu sat. Yuko however had now stood up while Nezu sat, sipping his tea.

"I can still go!" She giggled, only for Yuko to chuckle. "No, you should rest up. As for that matter I think you won...he just got a good punch." Yuko chuckled and stroked her head as Katsuki put her down, allowing her to feel how dizzy she really was.

Elena wobbled, her head spinning before she collapsed in Katsuki's arms. "How's your stomach, Elena-Chan?" Izuku asked, only for her to look him into his eyes.

Smirking, she made him blast over to a corner to sit down for the corner of shame. "For your information, it hurts like shit!" She yelled, making Katsuki turn serious. "Where does it hurt?" He asked, only for Elena to point at her mid stomach. He sighed and looked at Nezu.

"She'll be here any minute, I called for her." He smiled, taking a sip of his tea. Everyone sat down as Katsuki held her in his arms.

"Sounds good."

____________
Words: 2667

MEEMOO

IM IN MY READING ERA AGAIN. AND IM GONNA SPEND TIME READING BOOKS ON MY TBR- I've read 3 books this week...finished one book today, Twisted Hate by Ana Huang-

Also finished King of Wrath by the same author earlier this week, along with Neon Gods by Katee Robert on Monday- HEHEHEH
I'm so happy- reading makes me happy- well...unless everyone dies, but you get the point!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I suck at writing fighting scenes...and I had such a hard time figuring out who would win between Elena and Izu, and Yuko and Izu. I just ended up picking Izuku cause he's the symbol of peace...I thought it would make less sense to make my characters win, seeing how much work Koshi put into Izuku...so yeah.

Ciao Lovelies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 8.3K 27
โ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ.โž โ๐—”๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ!โž ...
129K 6.6K 35
๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
4.6M 172K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...
39K 1.4K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 3-) ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š...