Fangs and Fairytales (OUAT/TV...

By Night1331

Rowena Mikaelson... Twin sister of Niklaus Mikaelson...the original Heretic...the original Tribrid. Family wa... More

Cast
Moodboards
Act I
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
The Aftermath
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Act 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note
Chapter 26
Halloween special
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 27

345 18 4
By Night1331

(A/N The photo you see is of me. I thought I would share it. My work allowed us to dress up for Halloween. It probably would have better suited for the Halloween special I put out, but I didn't think about it at the time. I was dressed as a Celtic witch, so let me know what you guys think.

In other news I should be back to posting once a week on Tuesday again. A lot is still going on especially with the holidays being right around the corner, but I'm going try to go back to posting regularly)

********************************************************************************************

Preparations done...

The usual essentials collected; food, water, weapons, a few magic beans, and lastly blood. I filled two flasks with said blood, both flasks had already been charmed with an extension spell. Regina could summon tents and sleeping bags as well as anything else we needed. We were all sent to go until we saw what waited at the Jolly Rodger, a crowd had gathered and the moment they saw us they surrounded us. "What happened? How did you stop it? What's going on?"People asked. Everyone was shouting above one another trying to find out what happened. "Enough!"I shouted in true Mikaelson fashion. Silence filled the dock. "The ones known as Tamara and Greg set off a... a magic bomb meant to destroy Storybrooke"I stated. "Really? A magic bomb?"Regina criticized. "Do you have a better word for it?"I asked. "Who stopped it?"A woman asked. Well...I see the unhelpful blue fairy is now human. "We did. The three of us"I said shortly, narrowing my eyes on the woman. "Now move, Henry's been kidnapped and we have to save him"I told them. "What? Kidnapped by who?"Grumpy asked. "Greg and Tamara"Emma stated as we pushed through the crowd. I noticed Ruby was in the crowd and called out to her.

Once aboard the ship I found a very angry Killian, a crocodile, and three very naive humans. "So which one of you had the bright idea to send the crocodile to my ship?"Killian asked not taking his eyes off said crocodile. "That would be my fault, sorry about that"Emma apologized. "I should've guessed, like Mother like daughter"He stated with a chuckle. "What's that suppose to mean?"Snow asked. "He was talking about me"I retorted. "You're no longer needed Rumplestiltskin, now get off my fiancé's ship"I snapped. "No I don't think I will, my grandson is missing and the charming's came to me asking for help"He said with a smirk. He looked as though he just won a prize. "He knows a reliable way to find Henry"Snow stated happily. "We already know where Henry is"Regina told her. "What? How?"David asked. "My little seance as the two of you called it"I stated. "You did a seance?"Ruby asked surprised. "Yes we did, Emma will you call Enzo and give him the go ahead?"I asked as I took out quartz talisman I made.

As Emma finished the call the talisman began to emit a soft white glow, a humming sound and soft vibration. The glow and hum became louder. I turned around holding the talisman out showing Emma, Regina and Ruby. "It's actually working"Regina said a bit surprised. Seconds later Enzo appeared on the ship. "Did it work?"He asked. "Look for yourself"I said showing it to him. "Well that's one problem solved"Emma said. "I'm confused, what is that?"Ruby asked. "A talisman linked to the protection barrier I placed around Storybrooke. I want you to hold on to it"I told her. "Me? Really? How does it work?"She asked took it. "It emits a white glow for friendlys and a red for the not so friendly. It glows brighter the closer you get as well as emitting a hum, it will help you track anyone who enters. Tap it twice to deactivate"I explained. She smiled as she tapped twice. "I won't let you down Ro and...Good Luck"Ruby said and left. "So where is our heading love"Killian asked. "The most dangerous place to ever exist"I stated. He gave me a look that said 'you don't mean?' and I nodded. "Damn it! Why the hell would they take him there?"Killian shouted. "Let's get rid of the unwanted baggage and then I'll tell you"I told him. "Who are you calling unwanted baggage?"Snow exclaimed. "I believe she meant me"Rumple said.  Actually I meant the four of you. "Emma please can we just try Gold's way, to confirm before going off of some ghost"Snow begged. "It wasn't just some ghost..."I said, but that was all I could bring myself to say. I sped off into the captain's quarters. "I'll go check on her"Killian said.

The door opened and Killian entered the room. "Who was it?"He asked. He already knew, he didn't have to ask to know. "It was Finn...it was my brother"I sobbed out. It was like the floodgates opened. Seeing him again, talking to him again and then what Emma said. It was all too much. He quickly pulled me close holding me as I cried. He kissed the top of my head. He didn't say a word, he knew there was nothing he could say to make me feel better about this. It wasn't until I smelled fresh blood that I managed to pull myself together. Why do I smell fresh blood? "I know that look, what is it now?"He asked. "I smell blood"I stated wiping away my tears. We exited the cabin and I noticed the smell of blood was coming from Emma. "Oh no..."Enzo muttered. "Just what the hell is going on here?!"I shouted. Now everyone was starring at me, wide eyed and frozen. Well almost everyone, Rumplestiltskin was standing there with a mocking grin on his face. I wanted to smack it off his face, but I decided to activate the mark. Funny thing about a witch's mark is that I can activate it any time I choose, so can Kol. The smile disappeared from his face and he narrowed his eyes at me. "Mom it's alright I was just trying their way, so we can get going"Emma stated. "And what exactly was their way?"I asked tilting my head. "The globe with a little of Emma's blood will tell us where Henry is"Snow stated gesturing to the white globe. "It appears he's in-"But I cut Rumplestiltskin off. "Neverland"I finished. "We already know. Now will you get the hell out of my sight"I snapped. "He's only trying to help. Why are you being so mean?"Belle asked. "Naive little girl, he doesn't care. He's not trying to help anyone except himself"I told her. "Whether you like it or not he's coming with us. Since he can actually help"David said. "Like hell he is, he's Peter Pan's son. Do you really think he's trying to help us?"I asked. "He's what?! How?"Everyone shouted except for Gold and Killian. After Killian saved me that night I eventually came clean about the dream walking which led to a lot of questions on his end and some awkwardness. As for Gold well... he wore a face of pure fear. Since that was something no one could've known, after all the only people alive who could know was Pan and himself. "Mom, how could you know that?"Emma asked. "She dream walked in Pan's head"Killian answered. A smirk appeared on my face, I could see the anger and uncertainty in Gold's eyes. "You seem to pride yourself self on knowing things others don't. It's not so fun when the shoe's on the other foot, is it?"I asked.

In the end it was decided the crocodile would be coming with us. No matter, the witch's mark will burn him alive if he tries anything against Henry or any of us. He tried to give Belle a potion for a barrier spell around the town despite me already putting one up. I took it from her and compelled her to leave the ship. I siphoned whatever magic was inside and tossed the bottle to him. "I believe that's yours"I told him. "Are we going to continue with this idle chit chat or are we going to save my son?"Regina asked. "I can multitask"I told her as I pointed behind me at the dropping sails. Regina narrowed her eyes at me. I sped up to wheel beside Killian. "All is in place, my love"I said and slipped the magic bean to him. He gave me his signature smirk and tossed the bean a good distance into the water. "Hang on!"He barked as spun the wheel going full speed ahead towards the portal. I grabbed hold of the railing as the ship went through the portal. I smirked as I saw a blue glow surrounding the ship. A protection spell that should allow us to slip into Neverland undetected.

Hang on kid.

As the ship broke the ocean's surface water rained down on us. "We made it!"Snow shouted. "Quite it, you'll give us away"I snapped. "I doubt anyone can hear us, we're far from the island"David said. "Pan's shadow might"Killian stated. "Or the mermaids. I'd rather not deal with them again"I chimed in. "Mermaids?"Enzo asked confused. "I thought those were a myth?"He asked. "So are we. Vampire, werewolf, and witches. The world believes that we're all myths because they forgot about us and all the others"I stated. The world forgot a lot of things, thanks to Kol. "What others?"Emma asked. "That's a story for another day"I told her. "We should come up with a plan"Snow suggested. "We already have one"I told her. "Well care to share?"David asked. "Just follow our lead"I said. Then they turned their questions to Emma. "Do you know the plan?"Snow asked causing me to roll my eyes. Does she really think I wouldn't tell my own daughter? "Of course I know. The two of you and Gold are the only ones who don't know"She stated. "Why can't you tell us? We're here to help too"David said. "Besides do you really believe it was a good idea to bring them along?"Snow chided. No doubt that comment was about Enzo and myself. "What is your problem? Can't you see she's a good person!"Emma shouted. "We're only concerned"Snow defended. "Sounds more like jealousy"Enzo spoke up. Snow face turned red from embarrassment. The two opened and closed their mouths like a gaping fish. Then Snow spoke again this time spouting about how they're going to get Henry back because they don't want Emma going through what they went through. What they went through? Up until a few months ago you two didn't even know she was your daughter. "How can you two be so infuriatingly optimistic?! Ever since the two of you remembered who you are your lives- well your lives have sucked!"Emma shouted. Que more hero BS and Emma shouting at them even more. Definitely my daughter. "She fits right in"Killian muttered causing me to stifle a laugh. "We're going to get Henry back"Snow assured. "No you're not"Rumplestiltskin said. My head snapped towards him fully ready to burn him alive when I noticed his strange choice of clothing. "Well isn't that a great use of our time, a wardrobe change"Killian sneered. "I'm going to get Henry back"Gold announced. "We're supposed to be working together"Regina stated. "Why are you doing this?"Emma asked. "Because I want to succeed"He said. "This isn't a game, Henry's life is on the line"I snapped. "Oh I know and I intend to save him"He said and disappeared into a cloud of purple smoke. I looked towards the Charmings with a look of I told you so. "I'll be in the Captain's Quarters, please try to stay quiet while I'm gone"I told everyone as entered the room.

Time for step two.

Astral projection, hopefully Henry still has his necklace. The necklace will make locating him easier. I started the spell, closing my eyes and opening them again. I was no longer on the ship instead I was standing in the middle of a forest. He should be close. I looked around catching sight of a light up a head and began walking towards it. The closer I got I could hear laughter and music. I stayed towards the edge of the forest and looked around the camp for Henry. I spotted him sitting under a tree away from the lost boys. I quickly made my way over to him and allowed myself to be visible to him. "Henry"I whisper yelled. His head shot up looking right at me. "Grandma Ro, you came for me"He said quietly. "Of course I did and everyone else came to, family is always and forever remember"I told him. "I knew you guys would come"He said smiling. I looked towards Pan, so far he seems like he hasn't noticed. "Henry I need you to stay quiet, so he doesn't take notice"I stated and he nodded. "We're currently on the Jolly Rodger and I'm astral projecting to you. It's going to take us awhile to navigate the forest to you, so in the meantime I need you to do something for me"I explained. He gave me a small nod. "Under no circumstances do you take that necklace off and don't believe Pan for a second. He'll try to trick you to get what he wants"I paused unsure if I should tell him what it was that Pan wanted. He needs to know. He deserves to know.  I could feel myself becoming off balance and my hold on the spell wavering. Something must be happening on the ship, I don't know how much longer I can hold the spell. "He wants your heart to make himself immortal. He will try to feed you lies, but you cannot believe them"I finished. "Promise me you won't believe him"I begged. "You're flickering in and out, what did you say?"He asked. I pushed more magic into the spell needing to steady myself. I don't know what is happening on the ship, but it feels like rough waters. "Promise me you won't believe him"I repeated. "I promise"He said. I smiled softly. "I'll see you soon Henry"I told him and released the spell.

Opening my eyes I found myself back on the ship with a raging storm outside. The room was a mess, items had fallen off shelves. The chairs were down and the table had slid to the other side of the room. I was now lying against the back wall. All of this due to the ship being thrown about in this storm. Where did this storm come from?

...
......
This has Snow and Charming written all over it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.4K 57
๐Š๐จ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ I am ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punishing the bad is my duty. If I am deemed...
172K 4.7K 57
Juliette Mikaelson was different than all of her siblings. She was a vampire like them but she also was a siphoner. When she was a human, her father...
3K 114 32
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
236K 8.8K 24
โ˜ฝ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง โ˜พ ...