The summer we got back togeth...

By Peaceinthekingdom

Belly Conklin and Conrad Fisher has been through all the ups and downs. But after Belly college graduation i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 8

381 2 0
By Peaceinthekingdom

                                   Conrad POV

Walking up next to Belly still seems like a dream, her back is turn to me.

God even her back is sexy, I careful move her hair and kiss her neck, I can feel her move and I saw her smile happily as I move from her neck to her earlobe.

Causing her to roll over, and kiss me, god I love this woman.

When we pulled apart both of us have a smile on her faces, I then said to her. "God I am never letting you go ever again."

She gave me a smile. "Me neither. But if we have a fight like we did at prom or at the funeral—"

"Then I will be there not giving up, if you ever slip away or I do, then I will be their to remind you that I'm not giving up on us."I said to her as I rubbed her naked shoulder.

She gave me a smile. "Me too." I lay down on my back and she lay down on my bare chest.

"You know, my biggest regret is letting you go in the first place." I said to her as I play with her hair and held her close.

"You had a good reason through."I heard her say, did I through? I never wanted to let her go but I knew that if I have kept her with me I would end up hurting her.

"Good reason or not I should have never let you go." I said to her. She then kissed my chest which feels so f***ing good, then kiss me on my lips and I kiss her back with force.

___________________________________________________

Belly POV

Having Conrad kiss me with this much force feels amazing.

I kiss him back with equally enough force, he then pulled me on his lap (Just so we're clear not everything me and Conrad learns to sex this was on of them)

We kiss for what it felt like forever but in reality it was more like ten minutes.

I pulled away from Conrad with a smile on my face. "Are you hungry?"he asked me.

"Starving."I said, we both got up Conrad handled me his grey jacket that he wore that summer, I sizzle it up and Conrad who only in his underwear put his cousin rowing.

He made me my favorite breakfast which is three types of cereal, while I was sitting on the counter that I sat at when we were planning the party.

He handed me my cereal. "Thank you."

"Your welcome Bells." He said, he then pulled himself, his favorite cereal.

When we were done, Conrad put the dishes in the sink, that he decided to ask me a question.

"So... do you remember when me, you and Jere was in the car?"

"You mean the one when you ask me who at of the two of you were the better kisser was, while both being very petty, d***ish and I have to ambit very funny at the same time."I said.

"Yeah."he said.

"Verbally why?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I noticed..I noticed that you didn't answer."he said, I gave him a flat look.

"Did you seriously want to know?" I asked with said flat look. And Conrad shook his head.

"Not really, no it's doesn't matter now."he said.

"You right, it doesn't matter now." I said as I got down from the counter and walked towards him. I put my arms around his neck causing him to wrap his arms around my waist. "Besides you already know the answer to that."

He smiled as I learned forward to kiss him. "And you couldn't have said that in the car?"

"I didn't think I have the right too." I said, as the kiss became passionate and hard.
_________________________________________________
Conrad POV

After Belly told me that I am the better kisser, we had sex right on the kitchen floor.

But not just any sex, it was a oral type sex, after we had that, we decided to go to the beach, while Belly was getting ready, I clean up what we did in the kitchen.

When she came down she look absolutely stunning, she was wearing the same bikini that Taylor got for her sixteen birthday but this one was yellow and it looks good with her tan skin and long blue Jen's and one of my button white shirt  which was unbutton. And sunglasses on her forehead.

"Wow."was the only thing I could say, I still don't think Belly understands that just the sight of her skin does something to me, it leaves me aching for her, wanting to hold her close to me, with her bare skin on top of mine.

"Wow yourself."she said looking at me up and down, only have my swim shorts and the white shirt that was lay on my bed when my aunt Julie and cousin Sky came.

I grab three towels. (The first one is so we can lay down in the sand, the second one is for her in case she wants to get in the ocean, and the third one is for me) and surfboard.

When got there, we set up on the same spot we sat where we both agreed to put their relationship on pause.

We took our covers off, and went into the water, where we played, kiss, and play again.

We then went back to our towel I told that I'm going to surf for a little bit and she said that fine because she wants to tan.

I watch her as she lay out in the sun, god she looks so sexy in that bikini, all the colors in the world is definitely her color, I wonder if the bikini cames in all colors, because I want to give them to her.

I overheard her say that that bikini is her favorite so...

But then I noticed something, her towel wrapped around her leg, I knew exactly what was happening because will... I did that when I had my wipe out and she cleaned it.

Since I know Belly so well I decided not to say anything until I asked this question. I know she didn't need me to rush even through I'm very worried.

I got out of the water and went to her and lay my surfboard on the sand then laid on the towel and I lay there next to her as she looked at me through her sunglasses.

"I was thinking maybe I could give you a surf lesson so that you can be out there with me." I said.

"I would love that very much."she said, I gave her a smile and learn my head forward so that I can kiss her.

When we pulled apart we gave each other a smile, I then pointed out her towel on her leg. "So how did that happen?"

"A sea shell hit by leg when I started to lay down."she said as I noticed the shell on the side of her, it was sharp, really sharp. Which scared the s*** out of me.

I knew why she didn't tell me I was in the water and it is dangerous to go into the ocean with a open wound.

"I know why you didn't tell me, but there is no way in hell I'm going to let my girlfriend say out here with a wounded. Come on." I said to her, helping her up. We put her covers back on very carefully.

"But what our stuff?"she asked, as she picked her all of our stuff.

"I don't a f**k about the stuff." I said as I pick her up bridal style.

I told her to put the stuff outside and she did.

I took her to the downstairs bathroom, and put her one the side of the tub, while the leg that has the blood towel in the tub.

I told her exactly what she told me from when I accidentally cut myself. Keep putting presser on it.

I went to get the same stuff to clean it, when I came back she was still holding it. I unwrapped it, it wasn't  bad as mine but it still scared me.

I did exactly what she did when she cleaned my wound, and she lay her head on my shoulder.

Except when I was done I kiss her forehead. "All better."

"Thank you Connie."she said.

"Your welcome Bells."I said she continued to lay her head on my shoulder. "Are you okay, from the cut I mean."

"Yeah, I'm okay, better then okay."she said. "Thank you for taking care of me."

"You would have done the same for me, in fact you have."I said, causing us both to chuckle.

"Well still, thank you."she said, then she learned in and kiss me, I kiss her back like I should have done everytime I mess up with her.

We just keep kissing like we should have.

Neither of us knew how but we ended up in my room. When Belly closed the door behind her I gently pushed her to the door.

I stop and pulled away from her. "Are you sure, with the—"

"Conrad, yes I'm sure, I want you."she said as her hands were in my hair.

"I want and need you too but.."I said, I looked down at the leg that was wrapped, then I looked back up at her. "As soon as that causes you just a little bit of pain, we'll stop."

I put my head on her face gently, she then rubbed my hand with her face.

"Deal."she said with a smile, that god damn smile of hers is what gets me in every time.

I slowly learned down to kiss her and when I did, god the kiss is passionate and gentle and full of love.

I took the shirt off of her, and her hands where at the bottom of my shirt now, before she took it off. There both somehow landed on the bed.

I then untried her bikini top and then I threw it on the floor, then pick her up off her feet, I then took her to my bed as I kiss her.

I then break the kiss so I can focus on unbutton her pants. And once I did, I threw on the other side of the bed, then I learned down to kiss her, hard.

Her legs and hands around me it feels so f***ing  amazing.
_______________________________________
Belly POV

I can feel Conrad grew underneath his swim suit.

He then took my bottoms off, and started to kiss my feet, and when he got to my pussy he suck his tongue and suck all the crum out, before kissing my wist line, my stomach, and when he got to my breast.

He suck one and his hand on the other. Massaging it.

While he was doing that I realize that he took off his swim tucks. When did he do that? Does it really matter? No it doesn't, not even a little.

He then switched so that he can suck on my other beast while he massage the one he was sucking, I was a moaning mess.

He then put both of my nipples in his mouth and began to suck hard and long.

It became harder, so hard that I think that milk came out, because he broke Contact with my breast, a tiny pick of milk on his mouth, he looks up at me and we both chuckle.

"I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable when I say this."he said, as his hand was in between my waist and my hip. "But that is so f***ing good."

He then started to kiss my collar bone all the way to my neck.
____________________________________________
                       Conrad POV

Belly is and the only girl who I wanted and will ever do this with.

The reason I don't remember the last two girls I have sex names was because a: it doesn't matter, I was drunk and b: hookers that my dad sent to my apartment to make me forget about Belly and move on from her.

He failed miserably and amusing to me. And yes I told Belly about this when we were done in the kitchen.

"Why would that make me feel uncomfortable Connie?"I heard her ask as I was going up to her earlobe. "In fact it felt so f***ing amazing."

Causing both of us to chuckle, god I love it when she swears, and I know she loves it when I swear.

I guess that's another thing we share with our moms.

As soon as she said that, I wanted to go back to that, but if I did that then our kids.

And yes I know that we just got back together, but all my life I couldn't imagine sharing it and having kids with anyone other then her.

As my lips touch her beautiful lips, I slip my d*** into her pussy and where starting f***ing hard and all night.

God I love her so f***ing much.

When we done, I was laying on my back, while she was laying on her hand, while her  right elbow is supporting her.

While her left is tracing my abs with her fingers, I giggle when it became too tickled to me.

I ran my hands through her hair and her arm that was tracing my abs.

"How about we take a shower together and then go at to eat?" I asked her slowly, it totally up to her and it's okay if she says no.

"Sure. I would love that."she said, I can tell we both have a idea on what to we would wear.

Little did we know that while we were in the shower, three someone's came into the beach house, and one of them came between us when we were dating the first time.

Jeremiah.

**********************************************************

So so sorry if the milk thing made you guys uncomfortable, it had been on my mind and unfortunately if I don't get some of the ideas out of my head I get massive headaches if I don't write about them.

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed the story. Who do you think the two other people are with Jeremiah? Is it Steven? Is it Laurel? Or is it the love of Jeremiah life?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 69 16
Belly Conklin and Conrad Fisher had a friendship like no other, but with that came Belly's feelings for the young man, and that became all more compl...
13.9K 132 14
Sage has a big glow up over the year. Her style changes, her shyness changes, but there's one thing that hasn't changed. Her so likely crush for Conr...
10.5K 122 11
Sophia Fisher has always been a nice girl, she's a good sister, daughter, and friend. She's the type of girl who keeps her promises. She's been anxi...
65.1K 2.2K 22
·˚ ༘ ┊͙[ take you dancing ] ! ˊˎ in which belly's always been head over heals for conrad fisher, but late night dances on the beach with luna fisher...