SEVENTEEN Imagines

By miiikyyyla

[SLOW UPDATE] This book consist of random imagines of every SEVENTEEN members because 80% of my brain are all... More

~~~
Imagine 1: We Can't Be
Imagine 2: Soulmate
Imagine 3: Sunday Morning
Imagine 4: Painful Scene
Imagine 5: Duality
Imagine 6: Hurting Myself
Imagine 7: I Wonder
Imagine 8: Don't Leave Me
Imagine 9: You are Precious to Me
Imagine 10: Sad but Happy
Imagine 11: Can't You See Me?
Imagine 12: I Love You Sir
Imagine 13: Not a Dream
Imagine 14: No Choice
Imagine 15: Dream Became True
Imagine 16: Regret
Imagine 17: Make You Happy
Imagine 18: Surprise
Imagine 19: Anti-Romantic
Imagine 20: She Saved my Life
Imagine 21: Confession
Imagine 22: Thank you, EX
Imagine 23: Happy Birthday
Imagine 24: I Like You
Imagine 25: Promise
Imagine 26: Accident
Imagine 27: Late Night Kisses
Imagine 28: Started in a Café
Imagine 29: I Still Love You
Imagine 30: Secret Girl
Imagine 31: Someone Who's Better
Imagine 32: Dilemma
Imagine 33: Get Back Together
Imagine 34: Vanilla Latte
Imagine 35: Green Dress
Imagine 36: White Cat
Imagine 37: Because of You
Imagine 38: My Treasure
Imagine 39: You Can Do It
Imagine 40: Mr. Comforter
Imagine 41: Noona
Imagine 42: True Feelings
Imagine 43: Wondrous
Imagine 44: Idiot
Imagine 45: Impostor
Imagine 46: Freaking Duck
Imagine 47: Remember You
Imagine 48: Love Triangle
Imagine 49: The Truth
Imagine 50: Butterflies
Imagine 51: Denial
Imagine 52: Little Secret
Imagine 53: Reunited
Imagine 54: New Guy Student
Imagine 55: Fangirl
Imagine 56: Together Forever
Imagine 57: Pervert
Imagine 59: New Best Friend
Imagine 60: Nothing Changes
Imagine 61: Doesn't Matter

Imagine 58: Unexplained Feeling

499 6 8
By miiikyyyla

Requested by: Sunscovers

Y/N's (Your Name) Point of View

After the whole boring and energy draining 2 years of staying at home because of some virus we called COVID, finally... Yes! Finally! I could now go out and breathe the fresh air, feel the presence of the outside world, and most of all, see other people once again.

School is back as well, and today is the first day of our new normal.

I am now on my way to enter our building. There are a few little things changed in our beloved school. There are now some few greeny plants everywhere and some new established rooms.

"Wow, it's been a while", I said to myself as soon as I entered our building. But right after that, my tracks stopped in a moment after I saw a familiar figure from afar.

"Wait... He's...", I muttered to myself and the realization hits me.

It's my crush.

Well ex-crush I guess. For the previous years during lockdown, I eventually forgot about him, all of my feelings for him just faded away slowly. It's been years since the last time that I ever saw him, and right now that I see him again, I just suddenly feel something.

Something tingling.

Something fluttering.

"I guess I've missed him...", I whispered as I keep on staring at his magnificent figure.

Honestly, I really don't know his name, like literally. I've started liking this guy when I was still in 5th grade. He seems like a lowkey and mysterious type of a person for he always covers his face with a mask.

And I really find him cool with that.

Maybe, that's the reason why I fell for him. He's just so cool and everytime I stared right into his eyes, it feels like I'm looking at a galaxy full of bright stars that is shining at my eyes. He's also quite tall and his black brownish hair made him look more extra handsome.

He really looks like an angel fresh out from heaven.

"I guess my feelings for you came back to life..."

I suddenly snaps out from my daydreaming after he looks at my direction all of a sudden. I quickly ran towards the near stairs and hurriedly went upstairs.

"Hoo~ That was close...", I sighed as I continue to ran upstairs.

~-~-~-~

I was panting as soon as I reached the 4th floor where my classroom is. I just find myself stupid enough for running from 1st floor to 4th floor, it's not like someone is chasing after me nor I am getting late, it's just... a big nonsense.

I catch my breathe first before entering our classroom.

As soon as I got in, I was acknowledge by the laughter and excited voices of my classmates. They do obviously missed each other. I walked by the center as I tried to find a vacant seat. Honestly, I don't really have a close friend here, so I guess, I'll just stay at the back. Luckily, there is a vacant seat at the right side which is near by a window.

"Found you...", I whispered under my breathe and slowly went over there.

Before I could seat, I asked the guy who's seating at the other chair if someone already occupied it. Just want to make sure, I just have a lot of trust issues.

"Umm... Excuse me?", I shyly gets his attention and gladly, he looks up at me and smiles.

"Yes?"

"Is someone occupying that seat right next to you?", I asked and he shake his head.

"Nope. You can have it", he replied, still with a warm smile on his face.

"Thanks", I said and quickly sat down right next to him. I started to settle my things, getting ready for the class.

I kinda feel an awkward atmosphere between the both of us, and I really hate it.

'Should I talk to him?'

'Should I ask for his name?'

'Should I just say hi?'

'But I already talked ta him a while ago, why should I say hi right now?'

My mind is full of random thoughts, thinking what should I do or say in order to throw away this awkwardness around us. It just looks strange when me and my own seatmate doesn't talk with each other.

And so, I breathe some air first before talking to him.

"Umm... By the way, may I know your name?", I asked all of a sudden. I don't sound so random or look weird right?

But gladly, he looks at me and smiled, "I'm Dino, and you are?"

"Oh, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you Dino"

"Nice to meet you too..."

I smiled back to him and was about to talk when my eyes suddenly went outside the opened window by the left side where I could see the the people walking through the hallway. With just a few seconds, my eyes darted at the pretty figure walking through outside our classroom.

It's him.

My crush.

And he's dazzling as always, like a shining light walking through a dark road.

My heart suddenly skipped a beat when I saw him peeked his head by the front door and looked at my direction.

Wait... He's looking at me? Like seriously?! Oh my-

"Dino!", he called out.

Oh, he was looking at Dino, not at me. Wait, so they do know each other?

"Oh, Joshua!", Dino replied and stood up and went to him.

So his name is Joshua. It really fits his handsome face and magnificent posture. I was staring at him while his talking with Dino. The way his eyes sparkles, his cheeks puffs when he smiles, his kissable lips... Wahh, it drives me crazy.

"Gosh... I still do really like him", I whispered at myself and quickly looks away when Dino finally walks back to his seat.

~-~-~-~

Lunch time.

I'm currently finding a vacant seat where I could seat and peacefully eat my lunch. I roamed my eyes around just to see a vacant seat right at the very corner of the cafeteria. I immediately go over there before anyone else. As soon as I arrived, I sat down and started to eat.

Minutes after, someone suddenly arrived in front of me.

"Mind if we sit here?", I looked up and saw Dino smiling at me.

"Oh, sure! No problem!", I replied and smiled.

Wait... We?

"Hey Joshua! Over here!"

My neck stiffened as my breathe hitches and my heart skipped a beat. I slowly looked at my side, just to see Joshua's handsome face. For the first time, he takes off his mask and for real, he looks so unreal, like a greek-god. Pointed nose, sparkly innocent eyes, plumpy lips, wahh he looks so perfect...

I stared at him as he sat right across me.

"Hi there, is it okay if we sit with you?", he asked. Gosh, his voice is so gentle. I'm addicted to it already.

"I already asked her, it's okay", Dino laughed and Joshua shyly smiles and sat down.

Honestly, I couldn't eat my lunch properly for I am so bothered with how Joshua smiles, talks, and chuckles while talking to Dino. I feel like all of the oxygen inside my lungs will go away. I couldn't breathe properly, nor move. I don't even know where to look.

"Oh, I'll go first. I still have something to do", Joshua bid goodbye to Dino as he stood up.

"Okay, see you later", Dino replied

"Goodbye...", he said to me and all I could do is to smile awkwardly at him, and he hurriedly went away.

And here I am, still couldn't believe what had just happened. He talked to me. I know it is just in a very short span of time but still he talked to me!!

"Hey Y/N, are you okay?"

I went back to the reality after Dino snapped his fingers in front of me, "H-Huh?"

"You look, not okay?"

"O-Oh... I'm o-okay"

"I don't think so..."

He sat properly and looks at me straightly as he grins, "You like Joshua, am I right?"

My eyes widened. How... How did he know? Am I that obvious?

"Is it really that obvious?", I whispered and he nodded.

"I could clearly see it with your movements, as well as how you look at him and how your cheeks blushed a little a while ago", he said.

"Wait, I am blushing? Gosh, this is so embarrassing...", I said and covered both of my cheeks with my hands.

"Oh, don't be. It's normal"

Right, this is normal only. We do blushed when we saw our crush right? Especially when they talk to us, right?

"Are you friends with Joshua? Like really close?"

He nodded, "Yup! We're best friends since our pre-school days"

"Really? Umm... Could you... Well..."

"What?"

"Could you... tell me.. a-about him?", I hesitantly asked.

"You want my help?", he stated as he raised his left eyebrow.

"Umm... Kinda?"

"Kinda?"

"Well... Yes, I do really need your help. I just want to know the things about him", I shyly said.

"Well, okay. No problem", he said which made me smiled and clapped my hands.

"Thank you so much!!"

"But..."

My smile faded away and looks at him seriously, "But what?"

"You must buy me a premium ice cream later", he said as he smirked.

For real?!

"What?!"

"Why? You don't want to? Okay, fine. I won't help-"

"NO! NO! I'll buy you one. Happy?"

"Super happy!"

"Promise me you'll help me..."

He smiled and nodded, "I'm at your service"

And right after that moment, he told me almost everything about Joshua. What kind of a person is he, where he lives, what kind of friends does he have, what are his likes and dislikes, his hobbies, his favorites, and the like.

He also gave me Joshua's Snapchat and Instagram ID, and I stalked him over there in order to know more about him.

4 MONTHS LATER

Dino and I got more close to each other and I got some few friends as well.

Today, I made myself extra beautiful. I styled my hair, I wore my uniform in a cute way, I wore some cute black block-heeled shoes, I put on some cute jewelries, I painted my nails, and even wore some sweet fresh perfume. The reason behind this is that we will have a class combine, where the other class will combine in our class and sit for a period.

And the other class that will combine with us, is Joshua's class.

"Hey Y/N, looking pretty huh?", Dino teased while checking me out.

"Shut up, will you?"

He chuckled, "I can't believe you just dolled up yourself for Joshua...", he stated while shaking his head, but I just ignored his nonsense.

"But don't you worry, I'll make sure he'll sit beside you", he said and his grin became more wider as my eyes widened.

"What? No Dino! Don't you ever do that!"

"Yeah Dino! Don't do it. Y/N might get a heart attack", Juyun, one of my male classmates teased.

"Eyyy, look at her... Y/N's blushing~", Heira cooed and the rest cooed at me as well. But again, I ignored them and rolled my eyes, hiding my excitement.

25 MINUTES LATER

Some students from the other class finally arrived in our classroom, looking for some seats that the teachers had prepared for them.

"I wonder when will Joshua come...", I whispered to myself and seconds later, his figure suddenly appears by the door. Looking all handsome and perfect from head to toe.

"Hey Josh!", Dino exclaimed as he gestured him to come at him.

"Dino! What's up?", Joshua said as soon as he arrived at our table and was about to sit beside Dino, but Dino halted him.

"Oopss... This seat is taken"

"Really? By whom?"

"Secret. Just sit beside Y/N, it's vacant", he stated and looked at me with a smirk on his face.

Damn you, Dino!

"Is it okay?", Joshua gently said which made my heart skipped a beat and my cheeks warm up a bit.

I shyly nodded, "Y-Yes... No pro-problem", I stuttered. Dang it, that was so embarrassing.

"Okay...", he said as he smiled at me and sat.

Later on, our teacher arrived and our class started. Honestly, I couldn't focus for the whole class session. It feels like I'm being watched and if I'll move, I'll be killed... Like... I really don't know what I am truly feeling right now. I have mixed emotions.

I'm happy, flustered, anxious, excited, frustrated because Dino keeps on glancing at me and grinning like an idiot, and some of my classmates as well glances at my direction and gave me a meaningful look and grin.

"Gosh... Feels like I'm gonna pass out in any minute"

I stated inside my mind. This is all Dino's fault. I will make him pay. After a few more minutes, our class finally ended and we are already allowed to go home. Joshua already left and I started to pack up my things without uttering any word.

"Well... Well... Looks like our Y/N got speechless after Joshua became her seatmate~", Dino cooed but I didn't react to it. I remained silent and continued my business.

"Hey Y/N, how was the experience?", he asked as he sat at the table, but I didn't answered. All I did was I squint my eyes on him before going out of the classroom. I heard him shouted but I didn't looked back.

"Hey Y/N! Wait up!!"

Dino ran as he carry his backpack with his hand and walks with me.

"Hey... Did I made you mad?"

"Obviously", I coldly replied.

"Really? How come?"

I stopped my tracks and faced him, "Seriously Dino. Why in the world did you do that? Do you know how much I am bothered during class? I couldn't focus and even understand what the teacher has blabbered a while ago!", I exclaimed and continues to walk.

"Well, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were bothered that much"

"Tsk! As if"

"Anyway... I'll just treat you with an ice cream. What do you say huh?", he said and I looked at him seriously.

"Only ice cream?"

He grins and put his arm around my shoulder, "Ice cream, with barbecue mega fries and ham and cheese pizza. My treat! What do you say, huh?"

I smiled and held his hand which is around my shoulder, "Now that's what I want"

~-~-~-~

"Fries, pizza, and ice cream are always the best!", I stated as I took a bit on my ham and cheese pizza with some hot sauce on it.

Dino suddenly chuckles, "You eat like a child", he said as he leaned closer to me and wipes the ketchup on the side of my lips, which made my body stiffened with his sudden action. I literally didn't expected him to do that. I know we're getting closer each day but that sudden action of him is 101% unexpected.

"Now, all clean", he smiled innocently like he did nothing. And here I am, unable to speak nor to move.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"H-Huh? Y-Yeah... Just eat...", I awkwardly stated as I avoided his gaze.

What in the world did I just felt? Did my heart just beats rapidly? Did I just get flustered with his sudden action? No way... This isn't normal.

And I thought this is the only time that this kind of situation will happen, but I was wrong, it keeps on happening again and again.

"Hey Y/N!", I looked behind me, and saw Dino catching up to me.

"Going home without me? You're bad~", he said as he pouted.

Why do you look so adorable when you pout like that?

"Is that even necessary?", I sarcastically stated as I looked away, hiding my face cause I suddenly felt my cheeks heating up.

"Well, for me yes... What if something bad will happen to you, hmm? What if someone will kidnap you? What are you gonna do huh?"

I rolled my eyes as I hid my smile, "Oh please, stop acting like you're very protective towards me"

"Well I am very protective towards you!"

"Oh really? You can't even- Aaah!!", my own words were cut when Dino suddenly pulled me towards him. Then I just realized that there was a bus coming, which almost hit me.

"Now, am I not protective to this careless dumb?", he said as he raised his one eyebrow. Our faces is really close to each other. I gulped as I looked down to his lips, down to his adams apple. For the first time, I just realized now that he is handsome as well. But that's not what really matters...

What matters now...

Is what I'm feeling towards him right now.

Everytime he did something, even it is just a simple thing, it always had an effect on me. He always made my heart skipped a beat, made my cheeks heat up, gets me flustered and speechless at the same time. I couldn't understand why I'm feeling this way.

Don't tell me...

I'm already falling in love with him?

No way...

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 298 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
227K 3.7K 48
[E N D E D!] imagines for my 13 favourite boys! -[h.] lower cases are all intended. swearing are all intended and not censored. no smuts because i do...
54.8K 1.4K 51
your daily dokey fix :)
363K 5.3K 30
#1 - scoups #1 - joshua #1 - junhui #1 - soonyoung #1 - seokmin #1 - dokyeom