Mr. & Mrs. Impossible!

By tauralicious

Be careful who you sleep with... because sometimes your life can totally change when you wake up the next mor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 3

169K 2.8K 168
By tauralicious

--- 3 ---

3 Days Later (Las Vegas)

*Arianna Carlson*

“Is this some kind of a sick joke Mr. Wyatt!?” I demanded sternly.

His expressions remained unchanged. “I don’t do jokes, Arianna…” he smiled evilly. Everything inside me went dead cold. “…and it’s Chase, by the way.”

I couldn’t feel myself anymore. My heart was dead, my mind was numb and my breath was lost. I wished I just died.

How can it be possible!? Chase…? This has to be some joke!

It can’t be possible. How can I marry a guy like this? And that guy has to be Him! Chase!

Wait. He can be any Chase. There must be hundreds of Chase’s all over the place.

Then it came down to me. This guy secretly flirted with me and got me drunk and then he married me… but why? If he was the real Chase Lancaster… then he could’ve waited. We were eventually going to get married. Why did he do this? Was he this desperate?!

Or maybe he wasn’t the Lancaster. He was just some random psychopath Chase Wyatt who tricked me.

“C’mon baby, don’t be so shocked. I’m not that bad to be your husband.” Chase startled me. I realized I was still staring down at my ring.

“Husband?! You’re not even worth my pet you asshole!” I yelled, jumping off the bed and stood in front of him.

“I’m worth everything babe…” he chuckled haughtily and then started laughing on my face.

“You’re such a pathetic creep Lancaster!” my fist clenched. “Couldn’t you just wai—”

“How’d you know that?” his face suddenly fell, his laugh dropped and he stared at me.

“Huh?” was he crazy? How can He not know that I knew who he was!? I mean… his parents did tell him he was supposed to marry me… didn’t they?

“How can you know I am Lancaster when I never told you?” he asked again in utter confusion.

“Why did you marry me?” now I was unsure of how to tell him that I knew he was a Lancaster.

“I questioned first.” He demanded but I shook my head stubbornly. I was really confused. Why didn’t he expect me to know who he was? “Alright.” He gazed down at me intently and quietly started. “I wanted to ruin my reputation in front of someone.”

“Why?”

“Now answer me.” he said sternly.

For a moment I just couldn’t understand him at all. Maybe he was just bluffing with me. But before I could tell him that our parents had arranged our marriage I saw the morning paper lying on the table with his name written in bold as headline.

“Because you’re in the paper…” my voice came out small in confusion.

We are in the paper.” The relief in his voice was amazingly thick.

“What!?” my eyes went huge. I picked up the paper, unfolding it and there I was in a full page picture – in an awkward drunk posture with Chase’s arm around my waist, holding me up, while I was laughing drunkenly. “Shit! Shit!” I cursed, reading the headline which says, ‘Chase W. Lancaster Marries an Alcohol Drenched 17 year old in Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel.

He started laughing as I panicked. How could he possibly laugh about it!?

“There’s nothing funny about it! You got us in the paper!” I yelled but then it hit me. He had planned it all. “You did this on purpose?” I asked him in disgust.

“You’re sharp senorita.” He grinned. He took the paper from my hand and folded it back. “But I can’t tell you why I did all this.” Putting back the paper on the table he gripped me from my forearm. I shuddered. “Now all you have to do is play along with me and do as I say…” he stared down in my eyes as if hypnotizing me. His English accent was commanding and teal gray eyes were crazy. “…and after that… we both go our ways.”

“And why do you think I’ll do anything for you?” I kept my voice steel like so he wouldn’t take me as a loser.

“Because you are my wife now.” He smirked and let me go. “I’ll take a shower now and when I get out, I want you to be dressed for the breakfast.” He walked away disappearing from my sight.

For a long time I stood there, totally astound at what just happened but then like monsoon rain, it came all down to me. Just like me, Lancaster freaked out about the marriage thing and to avenge that, he decided to make a scene but what he didn’t know was that I was the one he had to get married to.

I dropped myself on the bed, taking my face in the hands. Where had I landed myself in just one night? And what are the odds… We’ve both landed together when we definitely didn’t want to. I felt like ripping everything apart. But that wouldn’t have helped, so I looked around for the phone because I had no idea where my stuff was. I quickly dialed Junior’s number.

He picked up on the third ring. “Hello?”

“Junior, it’s me. Listen I need you to hide all the morning papers from mom and dad and don’t let them near the television, don’t—”

“Hold up Ari. I can’t understand what you’re sayin’.” I knew he was brushing his hand through his hair confused. “Why do you want me to hide the newspapers?”

“I’m on the front page of probably every paper. Just do as I say, alright?” I was panicking now. This wasn’t some picnic accident I had gotten myself into… it was a real mess!

“Where are you now?”

“Uh, still in Vegas.”

“No, where are you calling from? This isn’t your number.” I had no answer to that. I can’t let him know all of this on phone. He’ll probably get a heart attack. But he will find out once he reads the paper. “Are you in some kind of a trouble?” he asked again.

“Just make sure they don’t get the paper and don’t let them near the TV, okay? Please?”

“What are you hiding Ari?” he asked seriously, brotherly. “Tell me.” he forced when I didn’t say anything.

I sighed, giving up. Junior was the only one I could tell this to. “I’m with Chase Lancaster right now. He married me last night but I was dru—”

“You What!?” he shouted.

“I didn’t do anything! I didn’t even know who he was until this morning. He got me drunk and married me and now I’m in his hotel room.”

“Does he know who you are?”

“No, he doesn’t.” to my surprise, I grinned at this. This was turning out to be rather funny then messy. “And I don’t even plan to tell him.” I added quietly.

“So… what are you going to do now?” he asked quietly.

“What ever Mr. Lancaster tells me to…” it was an honest and helpless reply.

He was silent for a minute then he sighed and said, “Be back soon… I’ll take care of things here.”

“You’re the best Junior.” A relief washed through me.

“Just let me know if he does anything to you, I’ll kill him.”

“Leave that honor to me.”

He chuckled. “Alright. Take care.”

I just stared at the phone not knowing what to do when Chase’s thick accented tone startled me. “You aren’t ready, Arianna?” hearing my name from his mouth made me shiver.

I turned around and found him buttoning his cuff, fully dressed in black suit. His long black hair was combed and gelled back. His teal gray eyes bored in mine for more than a second, leaving me speechless – not because he was looking gorgeous but because his eyes were silently commanding.

“I uh, just—”

I stopped as he moved towards me, smugly and sleekly, staring down in my eyes. I couldn’t look away. The sent of his cologne hit me, spreading inside me as I breathed in. I didn’t back when he trailed his finger at my arm, down towards the hand and in a split second he snatched the phone from me but gently. “Don’t do anything without asking me, okay?” I opened my mouth to speak but he was quick. “I’ll wait for you down in the hall.” He told me and walked out of the room.

I stood there astonished, staring at the door behind him. He was so sweetly mean; I was shocked at how good he pulls an act. How could mom and dad choose Him for Me!?

A knock on the front door made me jump. Was I supposed to expect someone? Quietly and slowly I walked to the door and peek through the peephole. It was room service. I opened the door, letting the man in.

“Good morning.” He smiled at me broadly, dragging the dress-hanger stand in. “Mr. Lancaster has sent this for you.”

“Alright. You can go.” I told him when he stood there, smiling at me.

“I’m ordered to assist you down to the dinning hall, Mrs. Lancaster.” He told me and my heart skipped couple of beats.

Mrs. Lancaster… I had never expected this!

*Chase Lancaster*

I tapped my fingers on the table as I waited for the gift to my father – my newly wedded wife, noticing most of the eyes glancing my way and then quickly looking away, talking in hushed tones. I knew what they all were talking about, but I didn’t pay them any heed.

All I cared was the chaos I have created… triggering just at the right place. The thought of it made me smile. My phone rang, making the ladies sitting around sit up straight. I checked the caller id.

“Father, good morning.” I tried not to sound mocking.

“What do you think you are doing Chase?” his tone was bored. Sure he was tired of me and my doings. But I was flattered to hear my first name from his mouth. He never calls me Chase. It’s always ‘Wyatt’– my middle name or ‘Son

“So you’ve read the news…” I smiled to myself.

“Read it, seen it and heard it!” his anger calmed me. “I thought of you to be more contemplative than this.” He sighed angrily. “If that girl sues you – and I’m sure she will, just remember, I pay the lawyers for justice not illegality.”

“She can’t sue me Father… unless you want her to…” we both knew what I meant. “Maybe you don’t know, but I never play Illegal. I’m 18 and she’ll soon be.” I paused, letting the words sink in, making my case strong. “Besides, we both were drunk and who can blame that? I didn’t force her.” That was a lie. I wasn’t drunk and I had to force her – only that she doesn’t remember anything.

He sighed out all his anger, probably squeezing the space between his eyes. “You have played well Son, I must say.” His frustration showed it was a sarcastic appreciation. “Of all things, you chose this…” he chuckled sarcastically.

“Nothing else would’ve changed your decision. Losing money means nothing to you; my dirty scandals don’t bother you anymore. I thought this might do it.”

“Then you are still weak at this game. You know very well that nothing can change my decisions.” I gritted my teeth knowing he was smiling. “However, this might have bothered the Carlson’s.”

“Good. Now I’m just waiting for the wedding cancellation call from the Carlson’s and then…” I paused as I saw her entering the hall behind the waiter I’d sent for her.

“It shouldn’t take long then. The news has already crossed California borders.” Father filled the gap while I watched her walking towards the table wearing a skeptical expression.

“…I’ll get rid of her.” I told him quietly as she took the seat opposite me.

“Well, good luck with that Son.” He hung up the phone

I smiled at her, putting back the phone and turned to the waiter. “Two coffee, please.”

“I’ll have cappuccino. Iced.” She quickly added clearly making an impression that she can deny me… but what she didn’t know was that I never take denial…

I smirked and sat back in my seat and just looked at her. Even with my eyes closed, I’ve always chosen the best. Too bad I’ll have to let her go soon.

“Are you just going to sit here and smirk?” she said irritatingly making me smirk even more. She sure was amusing.

“Don’t you like it?” I asked her playfully unable to hide my smirk.

“Get to the point Lancaster.” Her seriousness made me chuckle. She was cute. But then I’ve always had cute girls around me.

“I’ll make you a deal.” I told her, still sitting back comfortably but she didn’t seem to enjoy it. “Give me a figure and I’ll pay you. Ask me how much you want.”

First she just stared at me unbelievingly but then her face turned red. “You— you—” she spluttered through her teeth. “—what do you think of me!? You— you can’t buy me!”

“Actually… I can.” My lips curled up into a smile which made her ears go red.

“No you can’t you asshole!” she gritted her teeth and stood up. Everyone around us started to look. I sighed and got up, stepping closer enough to smell the light cologne she was wearing. She just stared at me angrily.

“C’mon baby… everyone loves money...” I stepped closer and whispered. “…and we both know how much money appeals to you right now…” I smirked, as she narrowed her eyes at me.

“You’re wrong!” she said through her teeth, putting her hand at my chest to stop me from closing in. “You can’t do anything—”

“I can do…” I failed her attempt to push me and leaned closer, slightly touching my lip at her earlobe and whispered. “…so much, you can’t imagine…” I twisted my finger around the lock of her hair that was falling over her shoulder. She didn’t flinch. “…and there’s nothing you can do about it because now the whole world knows you’re my wife…” I slipped my other hand around her waist and this time she shuddered. “Now don’t make a scene and do as I say.” I brushed my lip at her cheek, slightly kissing it and backed away, smiling widely, gesturing her to sit.

*Arianna Carlson*

He placed a light kiss on my cheek and backed away with the same irritating smile plastered on his mouth. Everything inside me was blazing with rage but shaky at the same time. How can someone be so mean and strongly controlling and so commanding?

My cheeks were still red and hot and it stung where he had kissed. Every eye in the hall was on us but no one would know what had happened between us except that they saw a young happy newly married couple, unable to control their hot desires and fresh affection for each other.

Chase’s gaze poured down in mine as we both took our seats. We just stared at each other without blinking. I didn’t know what he was thinking but I had to admit he acted very well in front of everyone…

I so wanted to shout out then and tell him I’m the girl he did all of this to avoid but I had to control myself. Because what Mr. Lancaster didn’t know was that if He can play games… so can I

***************

Like it? Hate it? Let me know through commenting and voting… (Necessary actually) :p

Chapter four will be up soon…

tauralicious

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 342 48
"You can't be serious?" I stare at him in disbelief, blinking as I notice there isn't any sign of a lie. "Why would I marry you? I mean I see your be...
4.8M 154K 52
what would you have done if you had a fight with the CEO of the company you work in and threw a bottle of 7 up on his face purposely outside a supe...
45 7 7
"I will not marry him just because he is willing to invest in your company, which doesn't even have a future now, Abba!" "Sidra! Know your place and...
176K 6.3K 61
Dating someone is not always easy. You have to make some compromises. You have to be strong to keep the one you love by your side. There will be obst...