Double-faced hero strategy gu...

By Little_Spade

Author:喜欢柠檬的柚子 Content tags: special preference Xianxia cultivation system through books Search keywords: Pro... More

Details
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 ended

Chapter 40

362 15 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 40

  At this time, the footsteps outside were getting closer and closer.

  The man opened the door outside and walked slowly inside, his steps neither light nor heavy.

  Fortunately, Pei Du and the others were very vigilant.

  In the darkness, the man holding a candle stood out.

  Pei Du stood in the corner through the yellowish candlelight. He could vaguely see the figure of the man, but he couldn't see clearly.

  The person who came here probably had white hair, was short in stature, was a little thin, and had a slightly curved back. His worn-out robes had already been washed a little white.

  Unfortunately, from Pei Du's point of view, he could only see the back of the man, but he could not see the front clearly, but he could probably guess that this was an old man of quite a certain age.

  I just don't know what this person is doing in Pei Yu's palace, is it protection or defense?

  A flash of deep thought flashed in Pei Du's eyes.

  The old man didn't seem to notice that there were two of them in the room. He was holding the lamp in his hand and walking forward step by step.

  Suddenly, the man stopped slightly.

  Have they been discovered?

  Pei Du and the others couldn't help but hold their breath. Feng Yunjing was slightly nervous and unconsciously grabbed Pei Du's lapel.

  Pei Du automatically covered the young man's hand with his hand.

  Feng Yunjing felt the sudden extra touch on the back of his hand, and his eyes widened slightly.

  But because someone was there, he couldn't say anything and could only glare at Pei Du.

  Pei Du just smiled.

  During this back and forth, the old man had walked straight past the place where Pei Du and the others were hiding, and continued walking forward.

  The road was coming to an end, but the man showed no sign of stopping.

  Pei Du and Feng Yunjing knew that there might be something they missed in this meeting.

  Sure enough, the old man stood between the corners of the wall. He stretched out his hand and tapped the wall three times.

  Just after these three clicks, a slightly narrow door crack suddenly appeared next to it.

  The man pushed open the door, turned around and walked into the narrow cubicle that suddenly appeared.

  It was only then that Pei Du and the others discovered that there was a room hidden there.

  Pei Du motioned to Feng Yunjing with his eyes: follow him.

  He walked towards the corner with the cubicle.

  Feng Yunyun nodded and followed Pei Du cautiously.

  They walked to the cubicle. Pei Du followed the example of the man just now and tapped the wall three times, but there was no response.

He frowned slightly.Suddenly thinking of something, he knocked again, but this time he used his spiritual power.

  Obviously, Pei Du guessed correctly, and the door slowly opened a gap.

  He looked through the cracks in the door and saw that there was no one inside.

  Pei Du then directly opened the door of the compartment and walked inside.

  This is a completely enclosed compartment, so if it can disappear under their noses in this moment, there must be some secret passage here.

  Pei Du wanted to use spiritual energy to feel it, but found that the spiritual energy could be completely blocked here, and there was no reaction at all. He had no choice but to give up this shortcut method.

  Finally, he said to the young man beside him:

  "Look around first to see if there are any switches to the secret room."

  As soon as the words fell, the two of them began to search and explore in the compartment.

  Pei Du decided to start with the wall based on his memory of how to find the secret room.

  Wherever it is empty, it means that there must be another room behind the wall.

  But he didn't find anything special. It was just an ordinary cubicle.

  He looked at Feng Yunjing, and Feng Yunjing just shook his head.

  At this time, his eyes flickered slightly and he discovered something that seemed inexplicably awkward here.

  That was the only desk in this compartment. There was a dark black inkstone there. Because of the dark black color, Pei Du and the others did not notice it at first.

  Until now, Pei Du felt that the inkstone seemed a little out of place with the entire compartment.

  What was out of place was that it seemed a little too clean. There was almost no dust on it, and it looked like it had been touched frequently.

  At the same time, Feng Yunjing seemed to have discovered this problem.

  The two of them looked at each other, a hint of understanding flashed in their eyes, and walked to the inkstone together.

  Pei Du's hand fell on the inkstone, and he pushed the inkstone, but it remained motionless.

  Sure enough, this inkstone is fixed on the table.

  Pei Du pressed it and slowly applied force. According to the direction of Pei Du's force, the inkstone also started to rotate.

  As the inkstone rotated, there was a slight sound on the ground. Pei Du and the others looked at it together and found that a square hole that could be used by a person to walk was gradually revealed.

  This is probably the reason why that person disappeared.

  -

  The sound of dripping water fell into the entrance of the cave, and the surrounding area was so gloomy that it was almost impossible to reach out and see.

  Pei Du took out the fire stick and blew it, igniting the flames of stars, and finally there was some light in the dark surroundings.

  They walked along this road, cautiously at first, but as they walked farther and farther and nothing happened, they slowly let down some of their vigilance.

  They walked for about half a stick of incense, but they still didn't find the figure of the man or the exit of the cave.

  After a while, Pei Du finally felt something was wrong.

  There may be problems with this path.

  Only now did he realize that they had been walking the same path.

  Pei Du turned around and looked back, only to see that Feng Yunjing, who was supposed to be following him, actually stopped there and did not follow him.

  He walked over and grabbed the young man's hand, but was surprised by the coolness in his hand.

  "What's wrong?" he asked quickly, staring closely at the young man in front of him with concern.

  But he didn't hear the young man's answer, but gradually saw bursts of cold sweat break out on the young man's forehead, and his eyes also showed a hint of panic.

  Afraid that the young man would fall into an illusion like he did before, Pei Du directly held the young man's slightly thin shoulders and shook him, trying to wake him up in this way.

  After a few seconds, the young man's somewhat hollow eyes finally returned to normal.

  But what Pei Du didn't expect was that the young man who returned to normal did not retreat, but jumped directly into his arms and hugged him tightly.

  The sudden hug left Pei Du without any defense.

  His eyes were full of surprise.

  The author has something to say: Today is really uncomfortable, everywhere hurts, so it's a little short. Youzi will work hard tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 890 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
35.9K 386 19
okay so idk what to say 💀 but it's about u and vance being ENEMIES and then SLOWLY starting to like eachother, you live with finney and gwenny, and...
6.9K 154 48
"not mine" For some reason, Ji Ci has been a little vain and worshiped money since he was a child, delusional in wanting to hug his thigh and avoid s...
136K 2.8K 38
Brianna's mother just died from an overdose and now she has to go live with her dad. Her mom never told her dad about her and Brianna knows that he n...