Double-faced hero strategy gu...

By Little_Spade

Author:喜欢柠檬的柚子 Content tags: special preference Xianxia cultivation system through books Search keywords: Pro... More

Details
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 ended

Chapter 36

302 13 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 36

  Xiang Beichen began to speak slowly.

  A trace of memory gradually came into his eyes.

  That year was his twentieth year with Pei Yu.

  Twenty years, for a cultivator, this time is not long, but it is not short either. I don't know when he gradually lost the affection for Pei Yu that he once had, leaving only endless jealousy. of jealousy.

  Obviously they both started from humble beginnings, but every time Pei Yu encountered better opportunities and obtained a completely different destiny from him, gradually the gap between them widened.

  In the end, Pei Yu became the king of a country, and he was only qualified to be a guard beside Pei Du.

  To put it bluntly, it was a dog beside him.

  Although Pei Du's attitude towards him was the same as before, Xiang Beichen didn't feel that way. Instead, he felt that Pei Yu was pitying him.

  After Pei Yu met Chi Ze, Xiang Beichen didn't expect that he could get along so happily with a demon clan member, and the relationship gradually became better and better.

  Xiang Beichen was unwilling to accept why he ended up in this situation.

  That day, Xiang Beichen was sitting alone in a restaurant, drinking wine, looking out the window at the crowded streets, and his mind gradually became empty.

  At this time, a person suddenly appeared in front of him out of thin air and sat next to him.

  The man was dressed in a black robe, covering his whole body tightly. His appearance was very mysterious and strange. His voice was rough and he said slowly: "I know what you want, and I can give it to you."

  "Get out." Xiang Beichen's face was slightly red due to alcohol, and he looked at the person in front of him with slightly squinted eyes. His tone was full of impatience: "Where did you come from?"

  Without looking at the person opposite him again, Xiang Beichen continued to drink, feeling full of irritation.

Today Pei Yu went out with Chi Ze again, leaving only one sentence, asking him to stay here.

  Why, why should he let him stay here, while he, Pei Yu, went to have fun with a demon tribesman, just because he was just a guard.

  Seeing that Xiang Beichen's tone was not good, the man was not angry. Instead, he continued to say seductively:

  "Do you want to take Pei Yu's place? I can help you."

  These words seemed to speak to Xiang Beichen's heart.

  Xiang Beichen's hand that poured wine paused slightly, and he slowly put down the hand holding the wine glass.

  He raised his head slightly, his eyes gradually gained a hint of meaning, paused slightly, and whispered: "Come out with me, this is not a suitable place to talk."

  The two of them came to a deserted hill.

  Xiang Beichen looked at the man in black robe and looked at him carefully, but couldn't see where he was coming from, so he asked directly: "Who are you?"

  The man smiled lowly, his voice was indescribably hoarse, and it sounded a little gloomy, a kind of gloominess that was different from ordinary people, "You don't need to know this, you just need to know that I am here to help you." of."

  Xiang Beichen sneered, "Tell me what I need to do."

  "You just need to take my medicine and become my person from now on. Listen to my words. I will give you everything you want."

  The man said word for word, and everything he wanted successfully touched Xiang Beichen's heart.

  Thinking of the gap between him and Pei Yu, and thinking of Pei Yu's current superiority, he suddenly knew what he was going to choose.

  "Okay, I promise you." Xiang Beichen said without hesitation.

  The man smiled with satisfaction, his slightly gloomy laughter floating in the silent night.

  A black pill appeared in his hand.

  Xiang Beichen took it directly without thinking again and drank it.

  Instantly, a sharp pain shot through his body, and his face instantly turned pale.

  "What, what's going on?" He gritted his teeth, his forehead was covered with cold sweat, and severe pain gradually spread from his body.

  At this time, the man in black robe was no longer as attentive as before. He waved his hand impatiently: "It's nothing, just get used to it and it will be over. Also, please call me master in the future, otherwise..."

  The man sneered, and the last few words were specially emphasized.

  Xiang Beichen knew that it was obvious that the person in front of him was not a good person, but he had no way out and could only persevere.

  He endured the pain and replied: "I understand, Master."

  After a while, the pain dissipated, and Xiang Beichen gradually felt that there was a purer spiritual energy in his body, and his cultivation level also increased greatly.

  This made him secretly happy. After all, he was not as strong as Pei Yu, and it had always been a thorn in his heart.

  Now his strength has completely caught up with Pei Yu, and there are even signs of faintly surpassing him.

  Xiang Beichen once again confirmed in his heart that he had made the right choice.

  As if to convince himself.

  Pei Du and the others probably knew what happened next.

  According to the instructions of this mysterious man, Xiang Beichen designed Pei Yu and Chi Ze on the same day.

  The two of them were arranged in two places and solved at the same time.

  In fact, the day Chi Ze was sealed was also the day Pei Yu died.

  It was Xiang Beichen who took action that day. With the help of the man in black robe, he completely defeated Pei Yu. Pei Yu himself was not very defensive about him. Seeing the disbelief flashing in Pei Yu's eyes, he felt Full of pleasure.

  Didn't you expect that I defeated you in the end?

  Xiang Beichen destroyed Pei Yu's spiritual roots without hesitation. He wanted to kill him personally, but he was wrong and let Pei Yu find the opportunity to jump to the cliff.

  But he was certain that Pei Yu, who had no spiritual power, would definitely die.

  "So, you are not sure whether Pei Yu is dead or not?"

  Pei Du listened to the whole process described by Xiang Beichen and raised his doubts. It was actually a doubtful point as to whether Pei Yu was dead.

  His question made Xiang Beichen's face change slightly, and Xiang Beichen said with certainty: "He must be dead, otherwise why would Pei Yu never show up for so many years?"

  Xiang Beichen never thought about the possibility that Pei Yu was not dead. In his heart, Pei Yu was dead.

  Chi Ze lowered his head, his expression dark and unclear, and he slowly digested Xiang Beichen's words.

  Unexpectedly, on the day he was sealed, Pei Yu suffered these things, but he did not believe him and still resented him. He was really not worthy of being Pei Yu's good friend.

  Seeing Chi Ze's downcast expression, Ye Lingxuan patted him on the shoulder to express comfort.

  After all, he also knew something about Chi Ze's relationship with Pei Yu.

  At that time, the master had disappeared for many years, and the two of them were looking for news. It was at this time that Chi Ze met Pei Yu.

  Then there are some things behind it.

  Pei Du noticed that Xiang Beichen's expression was a little unstable and decided to skip the topic for now. Whether Pei Yu was dead or not remained to be explored. The important thing now was to find out about the bug in his body.

  "Do you know about soul-eating insects?"

  Pei Du's question made Xiang Beichen come out of his thoughts, "Soul-eating insects? I've heard of them, but never seen them."

  There was a trace of confusion on Xiang Beichen's face, which didn't look like he was lying. After all, things had come to this point, and there was no need for him to lie.

  how so?

  Pei Du's eyes darkened.

  Xiang Beichen didn't know about this bug, so where did the soul-eating bug in his body come from?

  Pei Yu said that he would never go wrong in the North. If it wasn't Xiang Beichen, what could it be related to?

  Pei Du frowned and looked gloomy. He originally thought that everything would come to light after he caught Xiang Beichen, but he didn't expect that he was still at a loss and even lost the clues completely.

Feng Yunjing's eyes never left Pei Du for a moment, so every movement of Pei Du fell in front of his eyes.

  He immediately noticed Pei Du's frown and subconsciously reached out his hand to smooth it.

  He didn't want to see Pei Du unhappy.

  Perhaps because of the previous kiss, the young man's whole person was a little more bold compared to the previous restraint.

  Pei Du was originally thinking about the soul-eating insects, until the young man's hand gently fell on his forehead.

  There is a warm and delicate touch there.

  He was stunned for a moment and looked at the young man beside him with slightly lowered eyes.

  The young man raised his head slightly, looking at him with clear eyes without any impurities. The yellowish candlelight in the memorial hall hit the side of the young man's face, outlining the delicate outline of the young man's face.

  At this time, the young man's expression was full of seriousness, and there was a hint of worry about him in his eyes.

  Pei Du felt warm in his heart.

  Feng Yunjing's hand fell on Pei Du's eyebrows, trying to smooth out the wrinkles little by little, and unknowingly he got a little closer to Pei Du.

  The aura belonging to Pei Du surrounded him tightly, and Feng Yunjing couldn't help but take a deep breath.

  Only then did he realize what he had done, to touch Pei Du's face like this. This was so unlike him.

  It was as if that kiss had opened some kind of restriction, causing all the emotions that had been hidden in my heart to burst out in an instant.

  He retracted his hand with some embarrassment, but he didn't expect to be grabbed by Pei Du before it fell.

  His wrist was held tightly by Pei Du, and the place where Pei Du came into contact seemed to have a flame rising instantly, making his heart become slightly hot.

  Feng Yunjing raised his head with slight surprise in his eyes, and directly looked into Pei Du's smiling eyes.

  The man's low and gentle voice came to my ears: "Thank you."

  It flowed into his heart like a trickle of water.

  The moment his hand was put down, he seemed to feel Pei Du gently squeeze his palm.

  Feng Yunjing's face was a little red, and he felt his heart was slightly hot.

  The author has something to say: Huh, it's just before twelve o'clock.

  Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2020-10-15 23:06:23~2020-10-16 23:51:43~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Su Qiyu 5 bottles;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 15.4K 200
Alternate Title :[快穿]被黑化大佬佔有 Status : Ongoing Author : 红茶叔叔 Ning Shu bound a male god system, and every world worked hard to influence them, but... ...
120K 3.8K 99
Title: 男主生子系统(快穿) Author: Zhu Yaojun (竹瑶君) Status: 93 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Introduction: Ye Qing, a male obstetrician, died of exhaustion...
52.8K 931 89
[Soft, waxy, cute and coquettish x crazy batch of sick pile drivers] "1v1 Shura field, so sweet! ! 』Wen Ling died in an 'accidental' falling object...
295K 10.9K 96
Disabled Cannon Fodder has Dreams [Quick Wear] 残疾炮灰有梦想[快穿] Author 木风橘 Status 96 Chapters Description As a senior social animal, Song Xi believes that...