Double-faced hero strategy gu...

By Little_Spade

Author:喜欢柠檬的柚子 Content tags: special preference Xianxia cultivation system through books Search keywords: Pro... More

Details
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 ended

Chapter 32

400 14 1
By Little_Spade

Chapter 32

  Time passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye it was time for the Demon Sacrifice Ceremony. Pei Du and the monks recruited by Xiang Beichen followed his instructions and mingled with the demons.

  At the Demon Sacrifice Ceremony, the surroundings were buzzing with people and crowds of people. All the demon clan members were dressed in black hooded robes, very neatly, as if they had agreed.

  Fortunately, Xiang Beichen was not too stupid. Before that, they had found out some obvious things that the demons should pay attention to when holding a demon sacrifice ceremony. Otherwise, they would definitely be the most conspicuous people on this day.

  Pei Du stood at a distance not too far from the center, but just enough to see the entire demon sacrificial ceremony.

  The other monks, like Pei Du, were scattered in places with a better view, making it easier for them to observe.

  As time gradually passed, it reached noon. At this time, a person stepped onto the high round platform. At this moment, the entire demon clan became very quiet. They could only hear each other's breathing, and There was the sound of wind blowing.

  Pei Du looked carefully and found that the person walking up to the round platform was a man wearing a black robe and his back was slightly stooped. He speculated that this should be an old man, probably the high priest of the demon clan, but this man had a look on his face. A black mask covers half of the face, unable to see the full picture.

  The high priest walked up to the round platform and bowed facing the sky. He muttered something unknown. Because of the distance, Pei Du could not hear it very clearly. He just saw the person next to him. The gloomy sky became more and more gloomy.

  The sky is getting heavier and heavier, and the darkness is like a ferocious beast that can devour people, which makes people feel slightly frightened.

  At this time, the demons in the audience knelt down at the same time, as if it was an agreement.

  Pei Du and the others followed the example of the people around them and knelt down. They observed the other demons with their peripheral vision and found that at this time, every demon's face was full of solemnity and their eyes showed indifference.

  It was as if none of them could feel anything at this moment and could only see the round platform in front of them.

  Suddenly, a burst of strong demonic energy hit from the air and dispersed throughout the ceremony. The faces of the demons gradually showed expressions of enjoyment. They opened their arms wide, as if they were accepting this gift from heaven. of gifts.

  As for Pei Du and his group of people who did not belong to the demon clan, all they could feel was bursts of discomfort. The demonic energy and the spiritual energy in their bodies collided with each other. They quickly and quietly used their spiritual energy to resist the influx of the king's body. of demonic energy.

  Although they were a little different from the people around them, the demons were all immersed in absorbing the demonic energy at this time, and no one felt that anything was wrong with them.

  After a while, the black air finally gradually dissipated.

  The demon people returned to their previous appearance, and Pei Du and the others also lost their spiritual power.

  Immediately afterwards, the high priest on the stage said to the demon clan members below the stage: "Now please invite the demon king to purify himself."

  According to the process of the Demon Sacrifice Ceremony, every time before entering the secret room of worship, the entrant needs to purify himself. After purification, it is the final process of entering the secret room to worship.

  As soon as the high priest finished speaking, Pei Du saw a man slowly walking onto the round platform.

  That man was still wearing the same black robe as the demons, with a mask on his face, but the difference was that his mask was black and gold, and the black robe on his body had some golden stripes, which was enough to show This person has a different status than others.

  Logically speaking, this person should undoubtedly be Chi Ze, but when Pei Du looked at this figure, something strange arose in his heart. There was an intuition in his heart that told him that this person was probably not Chi Ze.

  He always felt that this figure seemed to be slimmer than Chi Ze himself, but it was not too obvious. In addition, the same black robe was added to the body. The black color blurred the vision, making it even less obvious. Pei Du felt that this was also possible. It's his illusion.

  At this time, Pei Du's eyes suddenly stopped and fell on the waist of the man on the stage.

  The man was originally dressed in black, so the patch of white around his waist was particularly conspicuous. When Pei Du took a closer look, he discovered that the patch of white was actually the jade pendant he had lost.

  He absolutely did not admit his mistake, this was his jade pendant.

  This jade pendant will not be picked up by others, and even if it is picked up, it will not be placed so close to the body, so it is self-evident who this person is.

  This is not Chi Ze, but Feng Yunjing.

  When he thought of this, Pei Du's eyes narrowed slightly, and there was a hint of deep thought on his face.

  Why would Chi Ze let Feng Yunjing replace him at such an important demon sacrifice ceremony?

  Could it be that he discovered Xiang Beichen's plan and wanted to use the young man as bait, or was it because of some other reason?

But in short, the current situation is that after entering the secret room, Feng Yunjing will be the one facing the attack.

  So, he needs to do something first.

  In fact, Chi Ze did not expect that Xiang Beichen would take action against him on this day. He just wanted the real master of the demon world to worship him.

  It wasn't until he was observing below that he discovered a few unfamiliar figures with auras he hated, and his eyes darkened.

  Thinking of Ye Lingxuan's words, he thought to himself: Not good.

  Why didn't he expect that Xiang Beichen would choose to take action today.

  But at this time, Feng Yunjing had already entered the secret room of worship.

  Chi Ze's expression immediately changed. Thinking that Feng Yunjing might take the blame for him, he immediately informed Ye Lingxuan in a secret language, and then led his people and rushed towards the secret room.

  .

  In the secret room.

  Pei Du took advantage of the other people to distract the guards and sneaked into the secret room first. Although it was a secret room, it was obviously spacious and there were many corridors. People who didn't know the correct path would not know how to do it in a short time. Find a place to worship, but only for a while.

  Pei Du followed the direction provided by the system and arrived at the place of sacrifice first, waiting for Feng Yunjing's arrival, and at the same time, he was also wary of the arrival of other people.

  Feng Yunjing followed the map Chi Ze told him in his memory, passed through the large and small passages, and finally came to the place of worship.

  In fact, he didn't quite understand why Chi Ze asked him to come to worship. After all, as far as he knew, this demon sacrificial ceremony was held once a year, and it played an important role in the demon realm, so why should he come?

  But he heard Chi Ze say that if he came to attend the ceremony on his behalf, he would be released in advance.

  This promise can be regarded as a big temptation for Feng Yunjing.

  After all, he really wanted to see Pei Du and see Pei Du with his own eyes.

  So he accepted Chi Ze's conditions.

  But what he didn't know was that even if he didn't agree, Chi Ze would let him go soon.

  Feng Yunjing had just stepped into the worship hall, and within a few steps, someone suddenly covered his mouth from behind and pulled him into his arms.

  Just as he was about to resist, he heard a familiar voice, as if the voice was engraved in his bones.

  "Shh, don't move yet." Pei Du covered the young man's lips with one hand and gestured towards the young man.

  After all, he just noticed that a group of people were coming here, so he had no choice but to do this first.

  Feng Yunjing turned his head slightly, and all eyes were focused on Pei Du's face. He nodded slowly, his eyes full of heat.

  Pei Du and the young man hid behind a cover in the sacrificial hall. There happened to be a gap for two people, but they had to stay close together.

  Pei Du lowered his head slightly and saw the young man's eyes looking at him. The joy seemed to be uncontrollable and burst out from his eyes. It was intense and exciting.

  I originally thought that the young man would always look at him like this, but I didn't expect that the person in his arms would boldly come to his ear, and all the warm breath sprayed on his earlobe. Pei Du I heard the young man whisper: "I really want to be less in charge."

  Pei Du was slightly stunned. Seeing the slight shyness on the young man's face, the corners of his lips finally raised slightly.

  He raised his hand and rubbed the top of the young man's soft hair, his lips moved slightly, but in the end he said nothing.

  But Pei Du suddenly felt that this feeling of being missed was not bad.

  At this time, there was a sound of footsteps coming from near and far outside. Pei Du immediately stopped his smile, hugged the young man slightly tightly, and protected him in his arms.

  Seeing Pei Du's serious expression, Feng Yunjing knew that something might be about to happen, and he couldn't help but hold his breath.

  The author has something to say: The little angel is really warm.

  Chapter 33

  The footsteps were getting closer, and it was obvious that they were a group of people.

  It was no one else, but the few people led by Xiang Beichen. Maybe because of the scattered actions, there were not many people, but they were not many.

  Pei Du observed the situation outside through the gap.

  Feng Yunjing leaned close to Pei Du's arms. Although he didn't know what he would face, his heart was full of security now, as if the heart that had been wandering for a long time had finally found its home.

  "It should be here."

  As he finished speaking, a man stepped into the sacrificial hall. He looked around, but did not see a single figure. His eyes were full of doubts.

  Immediately behind, Xiang Beichen walked in.

  I only heard the person in front say: "There is no one here, not even the shadow of Chi Ze. Did we go to the wrong place?"

  When Xiang Beichen heard this, he hurriedly took a few steps forward. After all, this would be his last chance.

  After losing this opportunity, he would never find a better opportunity to eliminate Chi Ze, and after that, he would only face a dead end.

  When he thought of this, Xiang Beichen's entire face turned ugly. His originally handsome face now became gloomy, destroying the gentleness and giving him a ferocious look.

  There was a trace of determination in his eyes: "Look for me, I don't believe it. As soon as we came in with the front foot, he could escape with the back foot. He must still be here."

  All he could think of was that Chi Ze heard their coming and hid in advance, but he never thought that the person who came in was not Chi Ze at all, but Feng Yunjing.

  "yes."

  The monks who came in listened to Xiang Beichen's words and began to search the sacrificial hall.

  As Pei Du listened, the footsteps were getting closer and closer to them, just when a person was about to find them.

  He heard another wave of people coming.

  Obviously, Xiang Beichen's group also heard it, but they had no time to hide at this time. Chi Ze also walked into the sacrificial hall with others.

He first looked around carefully, and did not find Feng Yunjing among Xiang Beichen's group. He breathed a sigh of relief.

  After all, if Feng Yunjing was injured here, he would not be able to spare himself.

  After knowing that Feng Yunjing was not in danger, Chi Ze felt relieved and his expression became lighter.

  He raised his eyes slightly, looked at Xiang Beichen and said, "Hey, isn't this the King of the North, Xiang Beichen?"

  The tone was full of frivolity, and his disdain for Xiang Beichen was obvious.

  After all, he had always disdained a person who relied on others to gain power, not to mention that the person he was using was his close friend.

  Chi Ze's eyes darkened slightly when he thought of this, and there was a hint of killing intent in his eyes when he looked at Xiang Beichen.

  A flash of surprise flashed in Xiang Beichen's eyes. He never expected that Chi Ze would be behind them.

  "Long time no see, Chi Ze." Xiang Beichen said to Chi Ze across from him in a familiar tone, with a fake smile that never changed on his face.

  But what he looked at Chi Ze revealed was full of murderous intent.

  After all, in this war, either Chi Ze will die or he will die. Xiang Beichen realizes that he has no way out.

  "Tsk, tsk." There was a hint of sarcasm on Chi Ze's face: "It's been too long, but isn't it thanks to you that I have been sealed for so long?"

  Hearing this, Xiang Beichen was slightly stunned, and then said: "Why can't I understand what you are talking about? The person who sealed you was the previous king."

  Xiang Beichen's eyes darkened. He didn't expect Chi Ze to know about this matter, but then he felt relieved when he thought that everything would be over soon.

  "Ha, I don't understand." Chi Ze smiled coldly, "I think no one knows better than Xiang Guojun."

  The monks brought by Xiang Beichen showed a little confusion at this time, but they all knew that the sealing of Chi Ze was done by the previous Northern King Pei Yu.

  Is there any hidden secret here?

  They looked at each other with curiosity in their eyes.

  Pei Du listened quietly to the confrontation over there.

  His face was full of calm. After all, he should have known that he already knew that the only thing he cared about was the way to eliminate the soul-eating insects.

  Feng Yunjing also had some curiosity on his face at this time, but these are not the most important.

  He watched Pei Du looking at the group of people very attentively.

  A small thought suddenly arose in my heart.

  Feng Yunjing cautiously and tentatively stretched out his hand towards Pei Du's waist, slowly placed it on the back of his waist, and then gently hugged him.

  After completing this action, it seemed that all his energy had been spent, but when he saw Pei Du, he didn't react.

  Feng Yunjing felt that maybe he could push it a little further, so he rested his head on Pei Du's shoulder, his nose filled with the man's breath.

  He narrowed his eyes with some enjoyment, and the corners of his lips could not help but curl up slightly. The entanglements of those outside seemed to have nothing to do with him and were automatically isolated.

  The moment the young man put his hand on his waist, Pei Du felt it, but he didn't move. He thought it was nothing.

  But what he didn't expect was that the young man directly put his arms around his waist and rested his head on his shoulder.

  He lowered his head slightly and looked at the young man's slightly raised lips. Pei Du was slightly startled, and his thoughts returned to the young man from the voice next door.

  Inexplicably, he felt that today's young people were very bold. It seemed that he had not seen him for more than two years. The person in front of him had really changed a lot from before.

  Become inexplicably proactive.

  It was obvious that he should be the one taking the initiative to attack the male protagonist, but Pei Du had the feeling that the male protagonist was attacking him.

  For a moment, the confrontation on the other side was still going on.

  Chi Ze over there continued: "Xiang Guojun, you can grow from a small personal guard to a monarch so quickly. You must have planned a lot in the process, such as Pei Yu's life."

  Chi Ze's tone became more and more indifferent, especially when he mentioned Pei Yu.

  As soon as these words were said, the monks around him were all shocked, with doubts and a hint of belief in their eyes. After all, the process of Xiang Beichen becoming the Northern King was so smooth.

  When he saw others looking at him with suspicion, Xiang Beichen's face changed slightly. After all, he didn't want these people to have any temporary opinions on him. He pointed at Chi Ze and said:

  "Chize, what you said is really beautiful. I want to sow discord, but I have a clear conscience. Don't listen to him, kill him. I will definitely reward him heavily when I go back."

  After all, Xiang Beichen has treated outsiders with a gentle face since he took over. Although Chi Ze's words made these monks have some doubts in their hearts, they are more willing to believe it than a demon. Or Xiang Beichen.

  As soon as Xiang Beichen finished speaking, those people rushed out with weapons and started fighting with the guards brought by Chi Ze.

  Now only Chi Ze and Xiang Beichen are left, facing each other.

  Xiang Beichen raised the sword in his hand. With the top-secret weapon given by his master, he was quite confident about defeating Chi Ze.

  Seeing his movements, Chi Ze's face was expressionless and he moved his hand, transforming into a sword, which was full of demonic energy.

  Xiang Beichen's face froze and he asked in disbelief: "Why is Mo Xiao on your body?"

  Mo Xiao's ancient artifact was the exclusive sword of the previous Demon Lord. However, with the disappearance of the Demon Lord, this sword also disappeared, but he did not expect that it was here in Chize.

  "You can't control it."

  Chi Ze was too lazy to deal with such a disgusting person like Xiang Beichen now, and decided to get rid of this annoying thing quickly.

  He raised his sword and attacked in the direction of Xiang Beichen, and the thick demonic energy attacked Xiang Beichen.

  Xiang Beichen blocked Chi Ze's attack with his sword, but was still shaken back by the sword energy.

  This is the power of the ancient artifact. Fortunately, Chi Ze was not familiar with this sword at first glance, so he could not use his full strength. Otherwise, Xiang Beichen would have died now.

After a few back and forths, it was obvious that Xiang Beichen was at a disadvantage. There were already many sword marks on his body. There were blood stains on the corners of his mouth, and he was seriously injured.

  Seeing that Chi Ze's sword was about to hit his chest, Xiang Beichen gritted his teeth and finally took out the secret weapon in his arms.

  Chi Ze only felt a puff of powder coming towards his face. He quickly held his breath and couldn't help but take a few steps back.

  Instantly, a faint smell like a floral fragrance filled the entire ceremony hall.

  Pei Du and Chi Ze both subconsciously thought it was fatal poison and quickly held their breaths.

  Pei Du quickly covered the young man's mouth and nose with his hands.

  But after a while, no one fell down.

  But Pei Du felt that the air around him was getting hotter and hotter, and he didn't know why.

  It wasn't until he saw the young man looking up at him with a slightly red face, his eyes gradually filled with a blurred water, that Pei Du had a guess in his mind.

  What was sprinkled on Beichen was not poison, but spring medicine.

  Depend on.

  Pei Du never thought that someone would use spring medicine to deal with the enemy at this time.

  It's definitely weird.

  Because Feng Yunjing's cultivation level should be the lowest among the people present, his reaction was the most obvious.

  Others thought it was poison and were resisting it with their spiritual energy. No one expected it to be a poison.

  Xiang Beichen breathed a sigh of relief when he saw everyone busy resisting the medicine. After all, he almost died under Chi Ze's sword just now.

  Seeing that Chi Ze gradually had no time to take care of him, Xiang Beichen could not help but reveal a hint of pride in his eyes.

  He realized that he would definitely win this battle.

  But he ignored the people hiding in the dark.

  The author has something to say: Oh, it's Chinese medicine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 11.2K 96
Disabled Cannon Fodder has Dreams [Quick Wear] 残疾炮灰有梦想[快穿] Author 木风橘 Status 96 Chapters Description As a senior social animal, Song Xi believes that...
250K 988 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
269K 8.4K 200
Title: Author︰賦予 Status: Completed Description: [The conscientious and conscientious villain Shou X is blackened by being stabbed with a knife] Jiaya...
240K 8.3K 83
The Protagonist's Halo has Opened Up [Quick Wear] 主角光环开大了[快穿] Author 优乐北 Status 83 Chapters Description Accidentally contracting the system, Wei Xich...