SEVENTEEN Imagines

Von miiikyyyla

[SLOW UPDATE] This book consist of random imagines of every SEVENTEEN members because 80% of my brain are all... Mehr

~~~
Imagine 1: We Can't Be
Imagine 2: Soulmate
Imagine 3: Sunday Morning
Imagine 4: Painful Scene
Imagine 5: Duality
Imagine 6: Hurting Myself
Imagine 7: I Wonder
Imagine 8: Don't Leave Me
Imagine 9: You are Precious to Me
Imagine 10: Sad but Happy
Imagine 11: Can't You See Me?
Imagine 12: I Love You Sir
Imagine 13: Not a Dream
Imagine 14: No Choice
Imagine 15: Dream Became True
Imagine 16: Regret
Imagine 17: Make You Happy
Imagine 18: Surprise
Imagine 19: Anti-Romantic
Imagine 20: She Saved my Life
Imagine 21: Confession
Imagine 22: Thank you, EX
Imagine 23: Happy Birthday
Imagine 24: I Like You
Imagine 25: Promise
Imagine 26: Accident
Imagine 27: Late Night Kisses
Imagine 28: Started in a Café
Imagine 29: I Still Love You
Imagine 30: Secret Girl
Imagine 31: Someone Who's Better
Imagine 32: Dilemma
Imagine 33: Get Back Together
Imagine 34: Vanilla Latte
Imagine 35: Green Dress
Imagine 36: White Cat
Imagine 37: Because of You
Imagine 38: My Treasure
Imagine 39: You Can Do It
Imagine 40: Mr. Comforter
Imagine 41: Noona
Imagine 42: True Feelings
Imagine 43: Wondrous
Imagine 44: Idiot
Imagine 45: Impostor
Imagine 46: Freaking Duck
Imagine 47: Remember You
Imagine 48: Love Triangle
Imagine 49: The Truth
Imagine 50: Butterflies
Imagine 51: Denial
Imagine 52: Little Secret
Imagine 53: Reunited
Imagine 54: New Guy Student
Imagine 55: Fangirl
Imagine 56: Together Forever
Imagine 57: Pervert
Imagine 58: Unexplained Feeling
Imagine 60: Nothing Changes
Imagine 61: Doesn't Matter

Imagine 59: New Best Friend

457 8 3
Von miiikyyyla

A continuation of 'Unexplained Feeling' (Imagine 58)

Y/N's (Your Name) Point of View

"What?! You're in love with Dino?!", Heira exclaimed and so I immediately covered her mouth. I'm afraid that somebody will hear us. That would be not good.

"Hey! Not that loud!", I exclaimed as well but in a whisper way.

"Oh... Sorry, hihi. But seriously, for real? Do you really love him?"

"Well... It's not like I really do, like I'm not sure yet but... I started to feel something strange whenever he acts too protective to me and when he cares about me. Like.... I just started to love every things that he'll do", I explained, literally confused about what I truly felt about this situation.

"Gosh Y/N...", Heira sighed.

"Then how about Joshua? How about him? You don't like him anymore?", Aeri stated and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well... I still like him, but I just realized now that I only liked him for his looks and that's it..."

"And you've fallen for Dino because of his attitude and the way he treats you? Am I right?", Heira said and I nodded slowly.

"So what are you gonna do now?", Aeri said.

"Umm....", I looked at nowhere, "I don't know..."

"I guess someone is lost with her feelings", Heira stated and I looked worriedly at her as well as to Aeri.

"What do you think should I do, hmm? Should I confess to Dino? Should I stop liking Joshua? Huh? Tell me, please"

"Why would you confess to Dino? I mean, you're not sure about your feelings about him yet", Heira commented and it somewhat makes sense.

"Heira's right... You need to be clear with your feelings first before doing something. Take it easy girl, okay?", Aeri stated and I nodded.

"Alright... But you'll be here with me and help me until everything will be settled right?", I said, confusion and worry still dominates in my expression. I suddenly felt sweaty as my heart is pounding so bad. 

What exactly is happening to me? Why am I like this?

While I was lost with my emotions, the both of them suddenly laughs. I frowned, "Hey... Why are you laughing? Nothing's funny"

"Sorry... I just find this somewhat funny. If other people will see you in this kind of situation, they will surely think that you did something illegal", Aeri stated while holding her laugh. 

Do I really look problematic right now?

"Hey, don't worry. We're here okay? Always be", Heira said and I smiled to her. Good thing I have them. If they weren't here for me, I might go insane with this nonsense situation. Gosh!

FEW WEEKS LATER

I finally admit it, 101% I really admit it. Honestly, without any lying, I really do Like Dino now. I like him way more than Joshua. For Joshua, right now, he's just like a background, like, I doesn't feel anything for him anymore. All I could think of is Dino. My day won't be complete if I couldn't see him.

"So it's really official now? You really like Dino now?", Aeri asked.

"You don't feel anything for Joshua now? Are you really sure about what you feel right now?", Heira added and I nodded.

"Yes. I'm not confused anymore. I really like Dino than Joshua, it's all clear to me now", I clearly stated.

"So what are you waiting for?", Heira suddenly said which made me frowned.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh come on, Y/N! Confess your feelings to him", Aeri stated. 

Confess? Me? I'll confess to Dino? No way! I think I can't. 

I quickly shakes my head, "No... I can't"

"What? You can't?! Oh gosh, Y/N... Pull yourself together. You really want to waste time?", Aeri stated and I gave her a worried look.

"What if he rejects me? What if he doesn't like me back? What if I'm the only who feel this way? What if he doesn't feel he same way? What if it's the opposite way? What if-", my words got cut after Heira puts her index finger on my lips.

"Sshh... Stop with your lame what ifs. Be positive. You're not that naive? Aren't you?", she said.

"What do you mean? I mean, why do you really want me to confess to him? Do you want to embarrass me?"

They both sighed and Heira spoke, "Aren't you curious onto why he treat you like a princess? They way he protected you, cared for you, everything that he does. Don't you find it suspicious?"

"Suspicious? Why is it?"

Aeri groans, "Gosh Y/N. He might also has feelings for you! He might also like you, that's why he acts like your knight in shining armor. Don't tell me you aren't doubting his actions?"

"Well, it's true though that he acts like that, but... isn't it normal for a best friend to act like that?", I defended but they both scoffed.

 "Best friend? Do you think it's a best friend behavior anymore, Aeri?"

Aeri smirked and looked at Heira, "I don't think so..."

"You must tell him what you truly felt towards him, Y/N. Who knows? He might also felt the same way for you", Heira said.

"That's right. You got this. Just be honest with your feelings, tell him everything. Don't let time pass and regret it later, Y/N", Aeri added and it somewhat enlighten me. I should do it right? I must tell him what I truly feel while it's still early, right? Well, I guess should-

"Hey Y/N, it's Dino", Heira said which interrupted my deep thoughts.

"Dino? Where is he?"

"Right there. Wait, I'll call him", I was about to stop Aeri but she shouted right away, calling Dino.

"Hey Dino! Come here!". she shouted and Dino looked at our direction, completely confused onto why Aeri is calling him. But still, he followed her and went to us.

"Hi there. Do you need something?", he stated as soon as he arrived.

"Umm.. Y/N has actually something to say to you", Aeri stated with a cheeky smile on her lips. My eyes widened as I look at Dino, who's looking at me right now, with a small yet charming smile on his lips.

"What is it that you want to tell me, Y/N?", he softly said and it made my heart skipped a beat.

"Uhh... Well..."

"Well, it's actually important. We'l leave you two, okay? Bye~", Heira and Aeri hurriedly ran away, leaving the both us, awkwardly glancing with each other.

Dino broke the silence by clearing his throat, "What's with the awkward atmosphere, huh?", he stated as he chuckled. I forced a chuckle while scratching my left wrist.

"So, what is it that you wanted to tell me, hmm?", he asked, and here goes my heart again, beating so fast like it's not going to stop.

"Umm... It's actually, uhh"

"What is it?", he asked again, looking at my face, waiting patiently to whatever I am going to say to him. But here I am, staring at his angel-like face, admiring how his innocent eyes sparkle like those shining stars in the night sky. How his pinkish lips pouts a little, waiting for my reply. I might like him because of the way he treats me, but I guess I like him even more now. No, maybe, this is love already. His one of a kind beauty just pierced my heart by now.

"Hey! Y/N?... Y/N!", Dino snapped his fingers in front of me which brought me back to the reality.

"H-Huh? Oh, s-sorry for zoning out...", I said and looked down.

He chuckled a bit, "What is it that you wanted to tell, hmm? Tell me quickly. I'm getting impatient here~", he said as he smiled. I looked away as I breathed in some air.

You can do this Y/N

Tell him what you truly felt about him

"The thing is...", I started, but I couldn't continue what I was going to say. Heart's pounding so hard like it is about to go out from my chest. Hands are trembling, knees started to weakened. I felt like I'm sweating too hard right now. 

"What? Y/N, don't be nervous. Relax...", Dino tried to calm me down as he gently held my trembling hands, but it didn't help. Instead, it made my situation worst. My cheeks suddenly heat up with his sudden touch on my hand. He did held my hand before a few times, but this is the first time that my body reacts like this. I think I'm going crazy. I couldn't explain what I am feeling right now.

"Y/N? Are you okay?", Dino snapped me back again to the reality.

'No. I'm completely not okay right now', I stated inside of my mind, but I smiled at him. "Yeah.. I am..."

"Oh, okay. Is the thing you are going to tell is.. something serious?", he stated which almost made me laughed. Serious? Pfft! It's literally not that serious. It's just me being coward.

"Umm, not really..."

"Not really.. Then why does your hands tremble so much? Y/N, did you got into a fight? Did you do something wrong?", Dino said, full of worry.

I quickly shake my head, "No! I didn't! Why would you think of me that way?", I defended and he sighed.

"That's good to hear. So what is it that you wanted to tell me? We've been here for almost 15 minutes, come and tell me quickly. I'll listen to whatever you'll say", he softly stated and again, it made my heart skipped a few beats. This is one of the things that I really like about him; just him being understanding. This man literally knows how to completely capture my small and innocent heart.

"Uhh... I actually..."

"Actually what?"

"Uhh... Well"

Should I really tell him now? 

Really?

"What?"

"Uhh..."

Tell him right away Y/N! 

Don't be such a pain in the ass!

After I scolded myself, I stared at Dino's eyes very intently as I proudly and clearly stated these words, right in front of him, "Dino... I LIKE YOU!"

Silence...

"W-What? You what?", Dino said, like he couldn't believe what he just heard from me.

"I said I like you. I like you so much Dino, to the point where I could lose my mind. Whenever I see you and your smile, it feels like I'm in cloud nine. Whenever you protect me, listen to my nonsense, take care of me, all of the things that you did for me... it always had an effect on me Dino. They way you look at me, the way you talk to me, the way you smile at me, you always made me feel butterflies in my stomach. You always made my heart skipped a beat and even made my cheeks heat up whatever the things you do. Dino... I guess... I'm slowly falling in love with you", I straightly stated, still looking intently at his now shocked eyes. 

"Y/N... Are you sure?", he said and I quickly nodded my head at him.

"Yes Dino! I'm really sure with my feelings for you. I really do like you and I guess, right now, I'm slowly falling in lo-"

"Stop, Y/N", my mouth automatically stopped after Dino coldly muttered these words. Stop? Why would he want me to stop? Wait... Could it be...

"Y/N... Out of all the boys here, why me? I thought you like Joshua, that's why you asked for my help"

"That was before. I actually liked him with his looks only, but you... I like you with who you are", I stated, searching a specific emotion on his eyes, but all I could see is sadness. 

"Y/N...", he sighed. "I'm sorry but...", he said which made me nervous.

Is he going to reject me? 

Is this how you felt when someone is going to reject you?

"But... I don't feel the same way", boom. He finally said it. I knew it, but I still chose to do this.

Well, isn't this a better choice?

At least he now knows about my feelings for him and I won't be regretting anything. Yes, I did not regret confessing to him, cause at least I've tried and it's not like I'm expecting him to feel the same way. Well, I did expect though, just a little bit, but I did more expect that his response would be like this.

"Oh... Right, obviously", I said as I forced a smile, trying to stop my tears from falling.

"Hey Y/N, I'm sorry-"

"No! Don't apologize. It's not like you did some thing wrong. You're just being honest and thank you for that. Thank you for being honest. I'll go now", I said, stopping myself from sobbing, and was about to walk away, but Dino suddenly pulled me back by my wrist and embraced me in his arms.

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry Y/N", he softly stated while caressing my head gently.

"W-Why do you keep on a-apologizing? You didn't do anything w-wrong though...", my voice finally broke, I guess I would broke into tears any second.

"No, I'm still sorry, because I couldn't reciprocate your feelings. I'm sorry for I did not feel the same way as you. I'm sorry for letting you down, I'm sorry for breaking your heart...", he softly stated, as he continue to caressed my head and even embraced me more tighter.

"I'm really sorry Y/N...", he said once again and with that, my tears finally flooded out of my eyes. I started to cried so hard on Dino's arms. Wailing, sobbing, almost screaming.

Why did he act like this? Why is he doing this? Why are you being like this Dino?

WHY?!

He's just making it more hard for me. He's making it more difficult for me to move on. 

"Don't worry Y/N. I will still treat you the same way as I treat you now. I won't change just because you had feelings for me. I won't avoid you nor abandon you. I will still be here for you. I'll always help you, protect you, and take care of you. I'll always be your best friend Y/N, no matter what", and with that, I cried even more. I'm sure there are some students who are looking at us right now, but I don't mind. I'm too carried away with my emotions to even mind them. 

All I could think right now, is that I'm so lucky to have Dino. He's like my knight in shining armor, like an angel sent by the heavens to me. I might be rejected right now, but I didn't even feel a single heartache. I am indeed crying, but it's not because I got rejected, it's because of the way Dino is treating me right now. I felt my heart started to flutter and I could conclude that...

Dino is really something.

And I kinda hate it and love it at the same time.

FEW DAYS LATER

Aeri and Heira already knew everything and they felt bad about me. But after they knew what Dino did after rejecting me, they got starstruck. I mean, who wouldn't be? What he did to me few days ago just screams green flag, and about what he said to me that time... He still do treat me the same, and even asking almost everyday if I'm feeling okay. And honestly, it is really hard for me to move on. 

Not until one day...

"This will be our new home starting from now. What do you think Y/N, hmm?", mom stated and I nodded.

"It's quite nice mom. Plus, this place is included on the school van's route, so this place is kinda great!", and this is where Joshua Hong also lives. Yes, I'm living now in the same neighborhood as him, more specifically, I'm his new neighbor.

~-~-~-~

"I'm going now mom! The school van will arrive soon!", I shouted and immediately went our from our new house. As soon as I went out, I saw Joshua, standing outside of their gate, probably waiting for the school van as well. 

I pretended like I didn't noticed him, but he suddenly called my name, "Y/N!", he said as he went to me. 

"O-Oh.. Hi..", I awkwardly stated, avoiding his stare.

"Waiting for the school van?", he asked and I simply nodded.

"I see. Your Dino's girl best friend, am I right?", my neck stiffens after he mentioned that name, but still, I managed to nod and smile at him.

"He really does have a good taste of friends. Well, I hope we'll get along as well, since we're neighbors now. You do want to be friends with me, right?", he asked, out of nowhere.

"Well... Yeah, I do", I replied which made him smiled. He... He's always handsome. The way he smile, he just has too much charms.

"That's good to hear. But if you want, we could actually became more than friends...", he straightly stated which made me looked at him quickly.

"What did you say?"

"Huh? Oh! The school van is here, come on!", he said, literally ignoring my question, and went inside the van. I just sighed and followed him inside.

~-~-~-~

Many days has passed, Joshua and I somewhat spend a lot more time together. The both of us has the same transportation everyday, the school van. He always sat with me and Dino during lunch. He even always tag along with me, whenever I spend the night studying at the school's library. 

"Hey Joshua...", I called him, who's currently reading a book, sitting across me.

"Yes?", he replied, still focused on his book.

"Go home now. It's late"

"Nope, I won't. Not unless you'll go home as well", he simply replied, still not looking at me.

I sighed as I snatch his book, which made him look at me, "Your mom is surely worried right now. Please, you need to go home"

"No. She won't. I'm with you, why would she be worried?", he said as he gets back his book.

I deeply sighed, "Why are you hanging out with me nowadays? I mean what's your deal Joshua?"

"I'm your new best friend. Can't I spend time with you?", he replied.

"I know, but, this is so unusual of you", I said. It just felt odd that the great Joshua Hong is spending some time with a nobody like me. It's just... it feels different.

"Hey, Joshua.... Answer me", I sternly said. Few seconds later, he finally looks at me as he closes his book.

"Wanna know the real reason why I am acting like this? Why I'm spending mostly of my time with you?"

"Yes. Tell me the real reason. I just find it so weird. Well yes, you are now considered as my best friend, but being with you still feels odd", I honestly said. Well, I do somewhat felt happy though that he spends time with me. He is my ex-crush, you know, I do still feel a little spark, but! This sudden act of him, is way too unpredictable. I know what he is like. He doesn't really give a shoot with girls, but how come he is spending most of his time with me?

"Did someone made you do this? Did you made a bet with your friends? Did someone bullied you?"

"Wait. Wait. Bullied? Do I look like a person who cannot stand and fight for his self?"

I shake my head, "Well no... But how come you're spending time with me? Why did you suddenly befriended me?"

"Is it wrong to befriend you?"

"Well no"

"Right... Just be patient. You'll know the answer to your question soon. Just be patient", he simply said as he stood up.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"To get some books"

"You didn't answered my question though... How dare you leave me...", I said and he looks back at me while grinning.

"I told you. You'll know it soon. Just be patient princess", he stated and winks at me.

To Be Continued

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

82.6K 3.7K 26
and i swear, everything looked brighter when he came into my life.
18K 624 37
One mistake can make you open your eyes One "friend" can make you see who you really are One boy with a stutter that can steal your heart ...
1.6K 101 14
လန်းရှုးမြို့ရဲ့ ချင်ကလန်မှာ ချင်နန်က နံပါတ်တစ် ဂျီးနီးယပ်တစ်ယောက်ဖြစ်ပါတယ်။ ဒါပေမယ့် သိုင်းဝိညာဉ်နိုးထခြင်းပွဲမှာ သူ့ရဲ့ မွေးရာပါ သိုင်းဝိညာဉ်က အနိမ...
3.5K 130 13
How would the members of SEVENTEEN spend the last day of summer with you, their significant other? ♪ synopsis: This is A SEVENTEEN OT13 SERIES where...