The Blind Meister (Soul Eater...

By GrimstoneRX1300

At the Death Weapon Mister Academy, students are trained by the Grim Reaper himself to hunt the Keishen that... More

Basic Info
Prologue: THE SPECIAL TWO - THE ACADEMY GETS NEW STUDENTS?
Chapter 1: FIRST DAY - COLE GETS IN A FIGHT?
Chapter 2 BLACK-BLOODED TERROR - THERE'S A WEAPON INSIDE CRONA?
Chapter 3: TSUBAKI THE CAMELLIA BLOSSOM - WHAT REAL HURT FEELS LIKE?
Chapter 4: THE MAN WITH THE MAGIC EYE - SOUL AND MAKA'S DIVERGING WAVELENGTH?
Chapter 5: THE SUPER WRITTEN EXAM - DUAL RIVALS FOR THE MEISTERS?
Chapter 6: THE SOUL EATING DRAGON - THE HELL INSIDE MY HEAD?
Chapter 7: HISTORY IN THE SOUL - A DIFFERENT WAY TO SEE?
Chapter 8: EVE PARTY NIGHTMARE - AND SO THE CURTAIN RAISES?
Chapter 9: THE UNDERGROUND BATTLE BEGINS - THE ONE WHO TOOK MY SIGHT?
Chapter 10: ASURA'S RETURN - THERE'S A POWER IN THY SOUL?
Chapter 11: BATTLE OF THE GODS - DEATH CITY ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSE?
Chapter 12: THE GATHERING OF THE DEATH SCYTHES - THE REASON COLE LOST HIS SIGHT?
Chapter 13: 800 YEARS OF BLOODLUST - ADVENT OF THE HERETIC WITCH?
Chapter 14: THE SWORD GOD RISES - JASON GAINS POWER?
Chapter 15: THE RED HOT RUNAWAY - A MAGIC TOOL LEFT BEHIND BY THE GREAT WIZARD?
Chapter 16: LEGEND OF THE HOLY SWORD - A BLIND DATE AT LAST?
Chapter 17: THE BATTLE FOR BREW - CLASH BETWEEN ENEMIES?
Chapter 18: BREW'S TEMPEST - A FIGHT AND ESCAPE IN TEN MINUTES?
Chapter 19: INTERNAL INVESTIGATION - A GOD BECOMES DEMON?
Chapter 20: CAPTAIN'S RETURN - THE FACTORY MADE TO LOOK LIKE A CLOWN?
Chapter 21: SECRET'S OUT - KIM'S A WITCH?
Chapter 22: CAPTURE OF BABA YAGA CASTLE - TEAMING UP WITH THE WOLF MAN?
Chapter 23: DEATH OF ARACHNE - A NEW ENEMY OF THE DWMA?
Chapter 24: ADVANCED SKILLS - A PLAN TO RESCUE THE BOYS?
Chapter 25: THE SEVEN DEADLY CHAPTERS - EXPERIENCE SINS TO SAVE FRIENDS?
Chapter 26: COLE VS TSUBAKI - EMBRACING CHAOS TO BREAK MADNESS?
Chapter 27: BEACH DAY - A BIT LATE FOR THE EVENT?
Chapter 28: WAR ON THE MOON Part 1 - THE TRUTH ABOUT MORIA?
Chapter 30: WAR ON THE MOON Part 3 - THE FINAL SHOWDOWN? (Finale)
Epilogue: A NEW ORDER

Chapter 29: WAR ON THE MOON Part 2 - A SECOND NEPHILIM IS BORN?

60 0 0
By GrimstoneRX1300

The scene switches up to show Maka, Soul, Blackstar, and Tsubaki flying up in the air. Well, more like Maka was while Blackstar was jumping while making a spike to give him air.

Maka: This is kind of silly.

Blackstar: C'mon, just gimme a ride! It's an Ian in the ass having to jump like this. I've already punched holes in a few houses down there. (Sees another house punched) Crap! Did it again!

Maka: Just keep it up as best you can. It's a ways to the moon yet, and riding double saps stamina.

???: Need a lift?

They look back, and see Ann flying to them.

All: Ann!

Soul: Damn, you look awful. What happened to you?

Ann: Had a fight that knocked me off the moon. Moria's dead.

Soul: Nice work. That takes care of one problem.

Ann: Why are you guys here?

Tsubaki: We tried to talk to Crona and convince them to come back to the academy with us, but they're determined to get the Kishin for Medusa. They're on their way to the moon.

Ann: Then let's get going. Blackstar, hop on.

He gets on her back.

Blackstar: You sure you can make it?

Ann: I'll make it. Just try not to weigh me down.

Maka: Hey, Ann.

She looks over, and sees her sister offering a black piece of cloth with the Soul Eater logo.

Ann: What's that?

Maka: Our team made these as a way to help us stay bonded no matter where we are.

Soul: We got ones for Cole, Kid, Liz, and Patty, too.

Ann: (smiles and accepts the band) Thanks, sis.

She takes it and wraps it around her left forearm as that's where she felt the most pain right now. Once they got their bearings, they take off to the sky.

*COLE*

Back on the moon, Cole was talking with kid through a mirror.

Cole: Wait, your dad's trying to get the witches to help us?

Kid: That's the hope. Their ways through magic can helps contain the Kishin. Unfortunately, most of them are too stuck in the past to change their anger from events that happened centuries ago. I was sent back, but Kim and the other witches from DWMA are still with the witches.

Cole: Is Kim okay?

Kid: I hope so. All we can do is hope they'll pull through. What's the situation on your end?

Cole: A bit better than before. We've still got more of these stupid clowns to deal with and—

He stops as he felt a presence. Looking off, he sees something landing on the nose of the moon.

Cole: I'm gonna have to call you back, Kid.

Kid: Why? What's going—

Cole just hangs up and runs to get a close sense of who or what was there. Upon being close enough, he recognizes the soul belonging to Crona.

Crona: So the Kishin's below...

Cole: Crona!

They look to see higher up from them.

Cole: I was told from Lord Death that you were marked as a target. But it's not too late. Maka and the others believe you can come back from this. Prove her right and stand down.

Crona doesn't respond, but jumps off and begins to fall down.

Crona: This moon will turn black... with my blood.

Cole: Crona, stop!

He jumps to reach them, but is grabbed by a chain of some kind, and is thrown off to the other side of the moon and Crona goes inside of the nose. Cole lands, and sees more clowns surrounding him.

Cole: (mad) I hate these clowns.

He gets into fighting and running to meet up with the others. As he gets closer, he sees Genji in his oni form and Angela projecting a gold light to the others in order to heal them.

Genji: Cole!

Cole: Dad, Crona's here! They're going for the Kishin!

Genji: Sid and a couple others went inside to find it. If we're lucky, they'll make it before Crona does.

They turn their attention back to the army surrounding them, and kept fighting. However, the numbers just kept going and they knew they couldn't last much longer at this rate. A loud crash was then heard, and they saw a new soul had arrived.

Stein: That wavelength! It must be Blackstar!

Cole: 'Bout fucking time he showed up!

Blackstar was now in the middle of the battlefield with his enchanted sword ready.

Blackstar: Is this the most your bastards could dig up for my welcoming party?

From up high, Ann and Maka watch down below.

Maka: Was that necessary?

Ann: He wanted me to throw him. Look out!

The two dodge away from more projectiles fired at them.

Soul: Maka! Try to sense the wavelength that's controlling those crescent projectiles!

Maka: I'm on it!

She concentrates as Soul brings out his piano blade.

Soul: All right. I've got the rhythm now. Soul Hack!

He plays the piano, and creates a spiderweb that links to all the crescent moons.

Soul: Those discs are under my control.

With them, they fired lasers at the clowns, and clears a path for them. The sisters then land while using their ultimate attacks to destroy some clowns approaching Stein.

Maka: Ann explained what happened. For the sake of the DWMA... And for the sake of the world, you stayed behind as a rearguard. Your service is appreciated!

Sprit: Maka!! Ann!! What happened to you!?

Ann: I'll be fine.

Stein: (smiles) To think the day would come that I'd be saved by students.

Maka: I'll fight, too.

Ann: We both will.

They then rush in and join the battle. With their combine strength, plus Blackstar, they helped push through and joined with the Shimadas.

Cole: Yeah! Ann, where've you been?

Ann: Fighting my own fight.

Angela: Let me get you back up.

With her power, Angela heals Ann's injuries and restores her strength.

Ann: Thanks, that feels much better.

Tsubaki: Are you all okay?

Cole: We're surviving, but we need to hurry. Crona's going for the Kishin inside the moon.

Genji: (sees something) Look up there!

They look out to the sky, and see the airship returning. However, the moon disks from earlier were shooting at it, damaging the ship. But despite the damage, it wasn't diverting its course and kept going forward. It takes more and more fire, until a massive blast was fired directly at the ship, causing it to go up in flames. For a moment, they feared their friend had perished. However, those fears subsided when a large cube was revealed and showed all the crew members were saved by the witches.

Stein: They're here!

Spirit: This is history in the making!

Hanzo: (smirks) Not bad, kid.

As the team was set down on the moon, the witches fired off spells that were based off the soul protect magic. Since the spell was strong enough to conceal witches' souls, it can be used to contain the clown souls and prevent them from returning after death, and spreading more of the madness. For a while, they helped beat the enemy back, and soon left minus the ones from the DWMA.

Cole: Great work, Kid.

Kid: I never doubted they would help us.

Kim: Let's just hope they're willing to be friendly with us once this is over. Hey, Cole (pulls out a black fabric) this is for you.

Cole: A cloth?

Blackstar: Yeah, we all got one. Put it on.

He accepts the piece, and thinks a bit before wrapping it around his eyes, showing the Soul Eater logo front and center.

Ann: I thought you were done with the blindfold.

Cole: Think of this as the last time I wear one like this.

Maka: Let's finish these guys off and—

*THUMB,THUMB*

Everything stopped, and suddenly, people began screaming and laughing crazily. Cole and his parents and uncle were maintaining their posture and position, but they too felt the intense madness.

Cole: (straining) What is this?!

Angela: This madness... It's more intense than before.

Genji: It's Asura! He's making his move!

Hanzo: We need to fight this before it's too late.

Cole then notices someone near the mouth of the moon. He recognized the soul, and walks towards it.

Angela: Cole, where're you going?

Cole: To settle the score.

He soon stops walking, and before him was Jason. He sense his soul, and saw it was different from before. More supernatural than human.

Cole: You're different.

Jason: So are you. I heard Moria died thanks to your partner. I really hoped she would be alive to see the makings of our new world.

Cole: We know she betrayed the school because of the fear of witches. But why did you?

Jason: I'm her partner. I saw the corruption on both sides with the witches and Death. And since neither want to ever change their ways, the only solution is to eradicate all parties involved. You of all people should be joining us. After all, everyone knows how powerful and destructive the Nephilims were. If you do manage to kill the Kishin, who do you think they'll come for next?

Cole: (doesn't respond immediately) You aren't wrong about that. Its true people are afraid of me, and my very existence could be seen as a curse. However, it doesn't change that I have friends and family by my side. That's the difference from you and I.

Jason: (scoffs) So predictable from DWMA. Well it's time to die!

His soul then began to change as suddenly, his body began to transform.

Cole: What is this? What have you done to yourself?

Jason: (sinister grin) Another reason I wanted to break off was to fight the strongest opponent—You! You know what they say -- fight fire with fire.

He transformed, and was now a large red creature with crow wings, a top hat, and a Victoria-era suit.

Arsene: I am the Nephilim, Arsene. Your judgement shall be brought.

Cole then switched to his normal Nephilim form but with the blindfold still wrapped around his head.

Cole's Thoughts: I can't transform into Thanatos without Tsubaki, but this madness is keeping her and the others from fighting. I'll have to manage for now.

Arsene: Joker's Burn!!

The being fires a massive torrent of fire shoots out and Cole barely dodges while the others jumped away, as well.

Angela: What is that thing? A new clown?

Cole: (lands by them) It's Jason. He turned himself into a Nephilim.

Genji: That's impossible! When could this have happened?

Cole: (remembers the pod from the Baba Yaga Castle attack) It was from the Arachnophobia invasion.

Arsene: A final gift from Lady Arachne. She and Noah knew I sought to kill the greatest warrior of all, and gave me the means to do it. Now die!

The four began to fight, but Jason was solely going after Cole as he channeled most of his attacks on him. Cole retaliates as he fought through with Hanzo and Genji trading blows at the creature and Angela helped healed them and boosted their power.

Arsene: Let me see the real monster you are!

Cole: Shut it!

He gets thrown off and he recovers and battles again. For a little bit, they kept fighting, when all the sudden, the pressure of the Madness stops.

Cole: What just happened?

Jason: (returns to human form) Don't tell me.

Soul: What's wrong, Maka?

Maka: The Kishin's soul wavelength was swallowed up?! This new wavelength feels like... (shocked) CRONA!!

Kid: Maka... what does that mean?

Blackstar: What is it? What happened? Is Crona all right?

Maka: Hang on... I can't tell either.

Ann: Look up there! The Moon's mouth!

From up there, small tendrils of black energy seep out of the teeth.

Kilik: What is that!?

The mouth than completely opens, and from it was Crona.

Maka: CRONAAAA!!

Crona: ...

Instead of responding, Ragnarok bursts from their chest, and releases an eardrum-destroying scream that nachos across the moon. Everyone screams in pain as many of them went flying.

Stein: IT'S SO POWERFUL!! IS THIS REALLY CRONA'S WAVELENGTH!?

Hanzo: WE'RE TOO LATE!! THEY'VE ABSORBED THE KISHIN!!

Kid: (sees teammates getting injured) SHIT!!! THE SCREAM IS CRUSHING THOSE WITH WEAKER WAVELENGTHS!! IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE THAT SCREAM ENCASES THE ENTIRE MOON!! THOSE WHO CAN'T WITHSTAND IT, EVACUATE BACK TO EARTH AT ONCE!!

Ox: We can't! The ship was destroyed!

Kid: (to mechanic) Can you fix it in the next thirty seconds?

Head Mechanic: Hell no!

Kilik: There's water down below on earth. Can't we jump?

Jacqueline: Not from this height! Do you have any idea what altitude we're at!?

Eruka: Can't you do anything, Free? Lady Maba already left, and I'm at my limit.

Free: What? You mean my magic!?

Kid: You have spacial magic!!?

Free: My control's pretty poor, so I don't know where you'll end up, but I can teleport you!! Yeah, I can try.

DWMA Soldier: (screams in pain)

Ann: It honestly doesn't matter where! Just do it!

Maka: We'll stay behind, of course.

Blackstar: Just get them away from here!

Free: All right, but don't expect too much outta me!! Wool-fuh wolves. Wolf wolves!

From his magic, everyone but Cole, Ann, Maka, Blackstar, Kid, and the Shimada brothers began to teleport away.

Angela: What? Why me?!

Genji: You've used too much of your healing. Regain your strength for later.

Cole: Don't worry, mom. We'll make it back.

Kid: Just go back to earth and wait for us there.

Free then uses his magic and transports the people away. However, it seemed he slightly miscalculated as even Stein and Kid were taken away as well.

Spirit: Um... Stein?

Blackstar: E-even Kid...

Ann: How the actual hell did that werewolf even make it this far in life from all the fuck ups.

Jason: Yeah, I honestly think we'd have been fine without him.

Hanzo: Genji, let's deal with this impostor.

Genji: Gladly.

Both brothers go off to fight Jason. The others then turn their attention to Crona.

Maka: That soul... So you really have absorbed the Kishin.

Crona: I've grown to the point where my madness can intermingle with the Kishin's. We've resonated, and I've finally gained his power. There is no turning back now. My black blood cannot be stopped.

Ann: Have you really cast off whatever humanity you have left?

Crona: Who said I had any to begin with?

Blackstar: What's the plan, Maka? If it was just Asura, I'd have blasted his ass over the horizon by now, but...

Maka: I don't know... I don't know what to do, but... (determined) I have a feeling that we can't talk to situation down at this point.

She looks at her father, who then smiles.

Spirit: Sounds good to me. It's poor form for a parent to get involved in his kid's fights.

Maka: Well, these daughters' fight could determine the fate of the world. That's a lot of pressure...

Spirit: The world of my daughters? If I were forced to choose... I'd pick you two, Ann and Maka, without a moment's hesitation.

Maka: Ann, Cole, Blackstar, Tsubaki, will you help me?

Ann: Definitely.

Cole: You can count on us.

Blackstar: Of course. Crona' shot plenty of crap in that blood of theirs—I think five-on-one is still fair.

Maka: You too, Soul.

Soul: Do you even need to ask? I'll follow you to the ends of the earth.

Satisfied with all the answers, Maka looks back up to Crona.

Maka: (yells) Crona!! Medusa once beat the sense out of you... (points in determination) BUT I'M GOING TO BEAT SOME GOOD SENSE BACK INTO YOU!!

(Cue Rules of Nature)

They just chuckle, and then Rangarok's arms spring out from their shoulders. Maka then rushes in and attacks them.

Maka: You big, stubborn dummy!! How could you actually swallow the Kishin!?

Crona: That's right. I've gained the power of the Kishin's madness—and I'll use it to destroy the world!!

Maka: (knees them in the face) You dork!! (Kicks their face) You dope!! You're so damn stupid!! JUST DIE!!

She puts her full weight and momentum into a drop kick with the scythe, and smashes Crona to the ground.

Soul: I thought you were only going to beat some sense into them.

Maka then dodges a sword aiming for her face.

Crona: You're the dope here. Maka! Why would you attempt close combat with a giant scythe?

They raise a second sword up, and slashes, causing Maka to jump back to dodge.

Crona: Can you block my third blade, though?

Before striking, that blade was blocked by Blackstar, and then Cole and Ann jumped and struck Crona back. They skidded across the ground.

Crona: If you were alone, I could finish you off...

Ann: She's not alone. But neither are you, Crona!

Cole: You fought back from Medusa's influence before. You can chose to—

Crona: I don't need anyone anymore.

They then run in while delivering a powerful attack that created a monstrous form.

Crona: I'M NOT THAT WEAK!!

Blackstar cuts through the attack, and then locks blades with Crona. The force was powerful as it felt like he was pushing against a moving vehicle

Blackstar: What the...? Me? Being used back in a battle of strength?

The clash breaks, and the four Meisters fought back for a bit. For a few moments, they just traded blows and deflected some heavier attacks, but then Crona pulls of the most insane action anymore could do. They get back to the mouth, fire some black tendrils to a tooth, and with an inane amount of strength, pulled the tooth out and throws it at the gang. However, Blackstar gets under it, and manages to toss the tooth aside.

Ann: (shocked) What the actual fuck?!

Cole: And they think I'm the monster.

Maka: (smiles) But that's the reason we don't have to be afraid of Crona.

Cron: Stop it... STAY AWAY!!!

The fire multiple black thorned arrows that while they blocked the attacks, Maka ad Backstar got cut and Crona laughs.

Crona: ROSE THORNS STORM!!! My thorns carry poison, spreading my emotions. My madness is a set of gears that is out of sync.

All sudden, Blackstar and Maka drop their weapons as they felt hot.

Cole: Guys?

Maka: No way...! Our soul wavelengths have gone out of control!!

Ann: What?!

Crona: Even the teeth of the moon no longer fit together. You didn't think you could keep your souls aligned, did you? You're all just barely hanging on! Desperately trying to stick together!! (Crazed smile) NOW!!! WELCOME TO MY NEW WORLD—WHERE NOTHING FITS TOGETHER!!

Soul: (readies piano) I'll try to fix this with my piano!

Both Tsubaki and Soul get pulled away, and the piano wasn't working.

Maka: Oh no!

Soul: Shit!

Tsubaki: Blackstar!

Crona: (laughs) This is what happens when you don't suck up your weapons and everything else with them, the way I do!

Soul: (keeps trying the piano) What? Why is it silent?!

Crona: You needn't interfere in anything, anymore.

Cole: Let them go!

He jumps up to reach them, and despite getting hit with multiple thorns, he reaches Tsubaki. The second he grabs her, a surge of dark green flames and black electricity fires off, making Crona scream in pain, and throwing Cole off the moon with Tsubaki.

Ann/Maka/Soul/Blackstar: NO!!

With the couple, they fall through the sky as Cole's arms were burning. Tsubaki's were as well.

Tsubaki: Are you okay?

Cole: I'll manage. You?

Tsubaki: I'll manage. We need to get back up.

Cole: On it!

He takes the sword and stabs himself with it. They fall through some clouds, and for a moment, it looked as though they were gone. But soon enough, Thanatos shoots out of the sky and flies up directly at the moon. As it flies above it, they were about to attack Crona, when they noticed something on the other side.

Thanatos: The false Nephilim...

Cole: Dad! Uncle!

Without hesitation, they fly over, and find Genji and Hanzo injured but still standing against Arsene. Arsene looks up to Thanatos, and if one could guess, the grin on their face grew.

Arsene: Finally! I've wait for your arrival!

Genji: Cole!

Hanzo: What's going on?

Cole: Crona's being a dumbass and now we gotta rip this poser a new one.

Thanatos lands, and the two Nephilims glare at one another. Their auras then flare up, and everyone could feel the intensity all around them.

Hanzo: You know what, little brother? Maybe we should let them take care of this.

Genji: Hanzo—

Hanzo: The kid'll be fine. Besides, you know he and Tsubaki are already in perfect sync.

Despite not wanting to leave, the man agreed, and stepped back as the two beings continued to glare.

(By the way, the music's still going on.)

Thanatos: You threw away your own humanity just so you can fight me?

Arsene: I've sought out the greatest challenge. To die by someone at my equal. And you are that equal. And here and now, we'll decide who is the truly greatest being.

Thanatos: Then let's find out.

The two then rush in and clash weapons. Their strike makes a shockwave that cracks the moon and they shoot up high in the air. Zooming all around, they strike each other with every attack they had.

Tsubaki: Why are you doing this, Jason?! If we don't stop Crona we'll all suffer from madness!

Jason: Talking's over! Fight and die!

Thanatos: Judgment Cut!

Arsene: Joker's Burn!

Both attacks collided, making a mini-explosion that temporarily disoriented them. Recovering a bit, Arsene grabs Thanatos by the neck and slams him to the moon. Thanatos recovers and retaliates in similar fashion by head butting him and then tossing him away.

Cole: This is your last chance, Jason! Stay down!

Jason: (yells in frustration) IT ENDS WHEN I SAY IT ENDS!! ONE OF US DIES TODAY!!

His sword and shield then began to burn brighter and brighter.

Cole: His soul... He's pulling off a self soul resonance!

Tsubaki: That's possible?

Cole: Yeah, but it's really difficult and dangerous.

Jason/Arsene: HELL-FIRE PURGATORY!!!

The sword and shield strike, and a massive pulse of fire goes off, burning the moon and nearly incinerating Thanatos completely. Once it was finished, Thanatos was covered head to toe in burns and felt a lot of pain.

Jason: (laughs) That was awesome! I've never felt stronger than now with this kind of power! And once I kill you, I'll be the strongest being! Me! Not the Kishin! And sure as shit not that useless pink-haired screwup! So tell me... still think you can take me on?!

Thanatos starts regenerating while not responding. Inside the mind, Cole and Tsubaki plan.

Cole: I guess I actually underestimated him a little bit.

Tsubaki: We can't handle another hit like that. What can we do?

Cole: Well... I have an idea. But it's a crazy one.

Tsubaki: Those are usually the best ones.

After a bit, the Nephilim was restored and then looks back at the other one.

Thanatos: I admit you're skilled, and I actually underestimated you a bit. But you're still just second rate

Arsene: Let's see you back that up!

Both begin fighting again. Delivering cuts, burns, and smashing the ground around them.  After a bit, they had enough.

Thanatos: This has gone on long enough.

Arsene: I agree. Prepare to die!

All: Let's go Soul Resonance!

Their weapons flare up, and Arsene fires his move once more.

Arsene: HELL-FRIE PURGATORY!!!

The blast goes off, and Thanatos flies straight through it. It envelopes it fire, seemingly burning.

Arsene: (laughs) This fight is finished!

Cole: Yeah. For you!

Thanatos: RYUJIN NO KEN WO KURAE!!!

The fire ball exploded, and Arsene was suddenly sliced as Cole and Tsubaki had separated and used Cole's swords to channel the attack. Cole's blade had a spiritual green dragon while Tsubaki's was black.

Jason's Thoughts: What the fuck?! No Weapon can pull off a resonance like that!!

Tsubaki then transformed back into the enchanted sword, and Cole delivers multiple slashes around Arsene, until the being breaks apart, and begins reverting back to Jason. As he bleeds, Cole wipes the blood off the sword and Tsubaki transforms back.

(End music)

Jason: (weakly) How...? I gave up every weakness I had for power.

Cole: And that's how you failed—you gave up your humanity. Even if I'm pure blooded, I'd never give up my humanity. It's what helps my soul connect to the people I love. And it's them that help give me strength.

Jason: (tries to get up) I see... Wait for me... I'll catch up to you...eventually... Blind Meister...

Cole: No. You won't.

With the words said, Jason then closes his eyes and falls dead.

Cole: (to Tsubaki) You okay?

Tsubaki: I'm fine. My arms are a bit sore, but I'll be fine. What about you?

Cole: I haven't expended too much energy from Thanatos. I can still fight.

The Shimada brothers then run to them.

Hanzo: You kids are more talented than we give credit for. Especially you, Young Nakatsukasa.

Tsubaki: All I did was just help Cole.

Genji: More than that. You noticed that dragon from the sword, yes? Only the Shimada Clan can control of the power of a dragon.

Cole: That's right. My soul must've allowed her to temporarily control that power.

Tsubaki: Maybe.

Cole: We can figure it out—

All the sudden, everyone stopped as their eyes widen.

Genji: Do you feel that?

Hanzo: I do.

Cole: Something's wrong.

Tsubaki: Why is the madness suddenly spiking again?

Hurrying back, they run to meet with the others, but when they arrived, they found Crona screaming while holding their head. The rest of their friends see them.

Blackstar: I knew you guys were alive!

Maka: What happened?

Cole: Jason's finished off. But most importantly, what the hell's going on? Why does Crona look like they're having a mental breakdown?

While they scream, a voice was heard.

"You cannot change. Order is born... And when order is shattered... Madness is born."

Wrapping made of skin than burst from Crona's back, and wrap them around into a ball.

Maka: CRONA!!!

The ball then begins shifting, as if something's breaking out.

Spirit: What's that...?

Maka: Cro... (eyes widen in fear)

Blackstar: The hell...?

The ball then opens, and they see an eerie blood red eye looking back at them.

Ann: This wavelength... That's not Crona...

Cole: It's him...

"You knew, didn't you? Why did you seek me? Did you think you could take it upon yourself? That you could take the place of madness?"

Maka: Crona's soul response...is gone.

Soul: We're they taken over by the Kishin?

Maka grips her father's scythe in anger and runs in to kill.

Ann and Spirit: MAKA, NO!!

She doesn't listen and strikes down. But it doesn't cut it, and the Kishin pushes her off. As she flies back to the others, the Kishin completely undoes the wrapping, and they see him in person. He had changed a bit since they last saw him as he was now wearing black pants and a red striped long-sleeve shirt. He still had the skin bandages around his face and dangling off his neck like a scarf.

Blackstar: ASURA!!!

Asura: Have you come to eliminate me, Agents of Death?

Soul: There he is...

Asura: How frightening...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 6.3K 33
As you've grown up your life has never been easy. You've struggled with the loss of your father and the poor relationship with your mother. After man...
98.1K 2.8K 42
Yn was a NOT student at the DWMA. Her soul contained a unique and rare kind of weapon. A weapon that could turn into any form of axe based of the mie...
17K 795 18
[In A World Where Monsters Known as Kishin Run Rampant And Threaten Peace With Madness. Special humans known as Weapon and Meisters fight against the...
31.7K 770 22
My first time writing a Soul Eater (or any fanfic.) story so please be kind to me. :) You're a meisterless sythe weapon who finally decided to go...