The indelible

Av Natural_istic_pen

Purva Banerjee is a talented and well trained classical dancer and is a lovely person from inside and out... Mer

chapter 1
chapter - 2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter - 5
chapter - 6
Author's note.
chapter - 7
chapter - 8
chapter-9
chapter - 10
chapter-11
chapter -12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter - 15
chapter-16
chapter - 17
chapter - 18
chapter - 19
chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
chapter - 22
chapter - 23
chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter-27
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31

Chapter -28

74 6 0
Av Natural_istic_pen

Purva's pov :-
-------------------
               I am screaming right now. Obviously on the inside. But did he just tell me that he likes me. What am I supposed to say I mean how..... I mean what... no no I mean..Uggghhhhhhh.!!!!!

        He stared at me after telling those words. It's like the world has stopped. I can't breathe anymore I held my breath and stared at him. He was staring into my soul with those deep and vicious black eyes. My brain is not functioning. So do I also tell him about my feelings towards him??? Yes...YES I guess.

I ...uh- I-I.... feel that to-”

“ It's ok. It's fine if you don't feel the way I feel. I am not trying to force them on you. It was just my feelings I thought of expressing. If you are not fine I will not bother with these thoughts or even anything in the future anym-.”

“ NO..!!!! DON'T!!! Don't pleasee.... I like you too. I've been liking you since before all of this. Now please DON'T bother completing that sentence. I can never hear it let alone accept those words.”

“ ...............you do???”

“ Huhhh... Yeah umm actually from the moment we kissed in the car. I thought of them frequently and even I couldn't keep my mind in sane state after all those moments. I too....li-like you.”

          There was silence after I shut my mouth. I couldn't find it in me to look at him. Weird enough it was the shy feeling that's stopping me from looking at him. I couldn't meet his gaze. After a very agonizing torturous minute when I decided to look at him he caught my chin and suddenly brought me up to him.

      I don't know what he is doing but I am so nervous. I am sweating on the inside. I just have a creased expression on my eyebrows. When I finally looked up at him he approached me and gave a light peck on my forehead. SHIT...!!!!  IS THIS EVEN REAL??? WHO'S THIS MAN??? WHAT DID HE DO TO THE USUAL BOASTY VIRAANSH??? I AM STUNNED TO EVEN SPEAK A WORD.

        HE HUGGED ME THEN.!!!! I AM REALLY HUGGING HIM..!!! I AM GONNA FREAK OUT. BREATHE PURVA!!!

       This is just like a fangirl moment for me. The one I liked from a while is here confessing the same about me. I might just be the luckiest girl in the world. I will never let this moment slip away. I raised my arms and folded them around his torzo as tight as possible.

“ I must be frank Purva. I don't know anything about dating. But all I know is to hold you like this until I am tired of doing it. But surprisingly I am never gonna get tired.”

“ I understand Viraansh. This is your first. I know how it feels. This is a first from my side too.”

“ WHAT???  YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP??? NOT EVEN IN HIGH SCHOOL?? OR COLLEGE??”

“ No.. I never dated even for casual ways. Well did you?...in high school or in college??”

“ Well as much as I don't like to admit it I have. In my 10th grade. I was just an irresponsible brat back then. I would prefer not to avoid those particular things. But I never really did a thing in that relationship. Everything was just an infactuation.”

“ And then?? What happened after that?? How did it end??”

“ Well as I said I wasn't interested I wanted to end it. She was popular just like me. The limelight of all things in school and college. So before I could do a thing my father came to know about it and he handled it by himself ignoring my requests to leave it to me.”

“ But what about her?? What about the girl who was in a relationship with you and was subjected to your dad's wrath??”

“ Nope. There was not any unveiling of his wrath on her. She was the daughter of my dad's friend. He is the owner of a TV station. His daughter was as rude as I was and she too wanted to step out of that baseless nonsense after I showed no interest in her and her drama.”

“ That sounds so...-”

“ absurd???”

“ NO.!!...I mean that kinda sucks. But you really were not an emotional one. I got it.”

“ Yeah..!!! But I will try from now on. I swear there will be nothing i won't do to make you smile and be happy.”

“ Hmm.... * I start laughing a little I can't stop it*

“ Why?? What happened??”

“ Nothing. Looking at you talking some sweet things other than insults and bickering is making me like you more and more. ”

          He smiled a little and..... IS THAT A TINT OF PINKISH EDGE On his cheeks?? Shit???? IS HE BLUSHING??? OHH....GOD.!!!! HOW MUCH MORE I LIKE HIM. I AM CRUSHING HARDER ON HIM. I AM GONNA DIE BY JUST LOOKING AT HIS BREATH-TAKING BLUSHING FACE.

You are being so sweet too. I hope you are not drunk. Or was the glass of water drugged?? You seem unlike you.”

“ Stop it!!! Let me drink in the the moment. I am gonna have to feel it to the fullest.”

      I don't know from where I got the courage to say those words but I say them and wrap my hands tighter around him. He tightens the hug. I feel so comforted. He may be a reckless one in past. But now is what counts. It's all I care for from now on.
.
.
.
    That night he went home after that tight crushing hug. From then on we've texted each other whenever we got free time. He told me about his day and I told him  about mine. When he reached home we would end our day with a call.

    But somethings like our bickering or fighting over silly things like kids never change. I feel relieved nothing much has changed and we are as good as normal and there is no awkwardness after these 3 to 4 days itself.

“ Heyyy....Purva!!! Here!!!!”

      I heard him from afar of the market street. He is dashing as always. Girls would swoon all over him just the way I imagined. Stop drooling bitches. He is MY man!!!

         I told myself and started towards him. He waited and when I got there he hugged me in a tight embrace. He is warm as always. We planned to meet today. He got off work and I had an overtime class for an event with my students. So it's the best we could make to meet right now.

        He told me we were going to his place today. I KNOW!!! I FREAKED OUT TOO!!! But then his mom was going to attend that event too. As a fan of cultural arts she was invited in these kinds of events and parties. She is respected so much. I thought of meeting her personally too. Maybe as the opening dancer I could respectfully introduce myself to her beforehand. I liked her before I even started liking her son after all. But he was all jealous when I told that I liked her before him.

“ Come on. My father probably wouldn't be at home right now. Let us meet mom.”

“ Where is your dad by the way??”

“ Ohhh. He would go to his golf club friend's meet to talk business every Saturday. That is why I chose today to bring you home.”

“ Acting clever eh?”

“ Yep. Wanna know what more I can do except acting clever???”

“ What??? Shut up!!! We are at your home going to meet your mom in few minutes and you speak like this??? You are a bad boy Viraansh. A very bad boy.”

“ Wanna know a secret ??? ...... I was never a good little boy. I was, I am and I will always be a menace baby.”

         In general I would admit that it was the hottest thing I've ever heard. But that would be a good blow to his ego. That is never gonna happen now.

“ BEHAVE you-”

     Even before I complete my sentence he kisses my knuckles. I am melting someone please freeze my melting heart. I am all fuzzed up in my insides.

Let's go meet mom and my brother.”

       What??? His brother?? Does he have one??? I never knew it.

_________________________________________

Heyyy Guysss..!!!

          New chapter out.  Please comment down your ideas and thoughts. Somehow 
that helps me a lot. As you all know it.
Atleast single one responding to my questions and story is more than enough.

      Please do supporte guys. I love you all a lot and will give you an update as soon as possible again.

                                                    Yours truly,
                                                     Author 🤍.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

265K 9.4K 74
shraddha goel was born with a silver spoon but a humble kind and soft girl. she was married off when she was twenty two to a rich multi millionaire...
2.8M 128K 32
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
157K 8.2K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
3.3M 184K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...