๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต [๐–ก๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๏ฟฝ...

Par elvestoneanzelote1

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข.๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฆ... Plus

โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
๐•๐•ช๐•ฆ๐•ฆ
๐•œ๐•ช๐•ฆ๐•ฆ
โ„๐•’๐•”๐•™๐•š
โ„•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’
โ„๐•ช๐• ๐•œ๐•ฆ
๐”พ๐• 
๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ
[Sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ แดแด‡แดแดส€ส]
๐•ค๐•’๐•Ÿ
โ„•๐•š
[๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ.. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ]
โ„•๐•š๐•š ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐•‚๐•ช๐•ฆ๐•ฆ
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ โ„๐•’๐•”๐•™๐•š.
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ โ„•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ โ„๐• ๐•œ๐•ฆ
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐”พ๐• 
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐•Š๐•’๐•Ÿ (completed)
โ„‚๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
โ„™๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ - ๐Ÿ™

๐•€๐•”๐•™๐•š

1.2K 81 84
Par elvestoneanzelote1

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢?!"

----𝘙𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘈𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢--

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As the rain poured outside, In the Uzumaki cafe sat a ravenete hair male with white tips.

He was sitting there in silence until, his phone rang.

"Hello, Akutagawa"

"..L/n-san"

"I will be coming a bit later, around.. Afternoon? Perhaps"

"...."

"If you had work then other time we can have tea-"

"I can wait."

"....you sure?"

"Yes"

"Alright, I will come at the cafe early if I can.. " you said as you close of the phone.

Akutahawa sat on his chair in silence as the cafe owner was a bit curious.

"Something occurred?"

"Huh? Oh.. L/n-san have some work.."

"Ah.." The cafe owner glance at the clock and hummed to self.

"Hmm.. Seems so.. Is there anything you need to order?"

"....Tea"

"Alright, You both have weird likings to tea huh?" Said the cafe owner as Akutagawa was confused.

"L/n-san often drinks tea.. Well most of time.. He change cafe around to have different taste of teas.. He mentions.. It is not quiet to his liking, But nowadays he visit less here.. Perhaps he found a good tea maker" said the cafe owner laughing heartily as Akutagawa look at the counter in thoughts.

"Anyways, You can stay as long as you want, I doubt he will be that late" said the cafe owner as he leave inside the kitchen to make tea.

Akutagawa sat there in silenced until, his phone rang. Quickly he pick up without a thought.

"L/n-san?"

"Huh? No this is Kunikida" said Kunikida on the phone as Akutagawa frown a bit.

"Beside that, have you done the report?" Asked Kunikida as Akutagawa finally took notice of the paper on the counter as his other plan was to write the report.

"Can't I.. get exempt from writing this year?"

"You sure are detemined, you idiot"

"Think of it like this, by letting me have a break from paperwork, I bet I could double the income of money from clients by apprehending serious criminals"

"You haven't compare anything I've done to when I was on the farm the past couple of days"

"..."

As Akutagawa eyes flickered onto the sound of door opening as footsteps approaching.

The person took out his black overcoat as he took two seat afar from Akutagawa's.

"...powerful" muttered Akutagawa as he sense the man aura who seems to be around his age.. Or perhaps slightly younger.

"What? As a menberof Detective agency it is our responsibility to-" as Akutagawa cut off the phone.

"Coffee" said the person to the cafe owner who nod as silence felt over for a moment.

"Excuse me, I just overheard the voice on your phone.. Did he say detective agency?" Asked the bi-golden-pink eyes colour male as Akutagawa nod.

"Yes.. I'm a member of detective agency"

"Is that so" smiled the male, "truthfully.. My boss untrusted me to find the president of the agency.. I came to deliver a letter but I ended up getting lost" said The person.

"And on top of it the rain started making me ended up here."

"..if you're looking for the agency office it is in the fourth floor"

"Is that so? I'm glad" said The male as he smell the coffee as he frown a bit.

he then gave three sugar cubes into his coffees as Akutagawa took a glance at it.

"What is it?" The male asked a bit embarrassed as Akutagawa point at the cubes.

"Well that.. My co-workeds says three cubes of sugar is too much"

"Well.. I can't help myself.. Since I grew up in a place where sugar was very precious.. Even now I still put too much"

"....an orohanage"

"How did you know it?"

"By excessively focusing on the unique patterns in the way of other behaves one can make assumptions of the neglect that have been done to them.. The environment that I grew was similarly to that.. I frequently encounter children's who ran away from orphanages"

"Is that so..I didn't have a courage to run away that time.. Even now.." Muttered out The male as Akutagawa side glance at him.

"I know I can eat as much sugar as I'd like but mg body act's on its on.. I'll probably be like this for the rest of my life"

"..In my tea too.. There are four sugar cubes" said Akutagawa who raised his cup slightly as the male blink twice trying to comprehend.

"Sugar..? In tea?! Four cubes?"

"Yeah, just like with you it is a remnant from a time.. When sugar was scarce"

As the male started laughing in joy, as they both continue to talk about most random things and sort.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

---Whereas with you--

.
.

The rain pours down drenching your figure, as your wet hair sticks onto your face.

The umbrella on your hand away to make yourself protected from rain.

"He is been standing there for 30 minutes" said one person as the other nod.

"He does have an umbrella, why isn't he using it?"

"...maybe he like rain?"

You let out a deep sighed as you uphold your umbrella and started walking away.

The two person were puzzled and stare until you fade away in the rain.

"What a strange man"

"But he was hot"

"...."

"...."

"...."

"..let's just head home"

"Not gonna lie you are true for once"

"Exactly!"

.
.
.
.

Whereas, you walk on the path and stopped at the place, the agency building well most likely it should be the most upstairs but.

Your phone rang as you take off your gloves that was drench in wet.

As you pick up your phone with the un-gloved hand.

"Hello?"

"Sir l/n, can you please come to the Uzumaki cafe?"

"Huh? Did-" you pause as you could hear things been broken as you can hear.. Two people shouting.

"SHE HAS NO FAMILY!"

"I'M NOT GOING TO SEAT BACK AND DISCUSS A MISUNDERSTANDING"

You let out a deep sighed, "It's Akutagawa and Nakajima.. isn't it?"

"I don't know about the white hair black tip male, but yeah?" Said the person as it the phone was cut.

You hummed to self and close the phone and keep it in your pocket as you enter the cafe.

The two males were fighting while destroying the cafe as you just glance at the cafe owner who was hiding with the waitress who was in panic too.

As you just step one foot inside the cafe while taking out the other gloves of yours.

Both their attack came to a halt as they both notice a transparent gold like wall in between them both as they hear one more footstep.

'This aura it can't be..!' Thought both Atsushi and Agutagawa as they both flick their forehead to take notice of you who blankly stare at them both.

"Have you both lost the decency to not cause violence.." As your eyes flickered to Atsushi who flinch by your gaze that narrowedly watch him. "Especially on someone's property"

"L/n-san!/ y/n-sensei!" Said both Akutagawa and Atsushi as Akutagawa was confused by how Atsushi knows you as he side glance to see Atsushi smiling happily as if he didn't just attack Akutagawa nor destroy the place with his ability. (Even his ability did damage the property but we aren't talking about that right now).

"Nakajima? What brings you here.. ?" You asked as you approach them both, the wall -gold like transparent wall disappear into freckle of gold dust.

Akutagawa was about to go attack him again but you kept a hand on his shoulder.

"L/n-san?" Muttered Akutagawa confused as why you are stopping him as Atsushi eyes narrowed at him then at you.

"Sensei, where were you for pass.. Years? Are you planing to come back?"

'Come back?' Thought Akutagawa who is clearly confused as Atsushi stare at you then at Akutagawa then at you.

"And.. why are you talking with a detective agency member?"

You tilted your head as your cold gaze never softens, "Why not?"

"Because.. you are part of Port mafia!"

"...." Akutagawa eyes widen as he quickly push away your hand from his shoulder.

"You!"

As you just raise your right hand as a stopping sign for Atsushi to stop himself from attacking Akutagawa for acting disrespectful towards you.

"You were.. A part of Port mafia?!" Said Akutagawa who glare at you as you just massage your forehead in slightly headache from staying at the rain for 30 minutes.

"Yes.. he is-"

"I was in port mafia.. I quit it, Nakajima" you said as you side glance at Atsushi who frown as he took a step forward.

"You can't just leave port mafia!"

"I did"

"..!"

You quickly took ahold of unconscious Akutagawa who fainted from blood loss probably from concussions as you were on ground with Akutagawa on one of your arms.

"Sen-sensei." As Atsushi took another step forwards as he outstretch his hand to at least.. Touch you.

"Why were you here.. for?" You asked as your gaze never lift from Akutagawa slightly with a squinted eyebrows.

Atsushi took notice of it as his steps halt, "boss... Gave me a letter.. To bring.. But.. I don't know why.. It have Gin-san photo.. But.. He said he was Gin-san brother which is not try right Sensei? I-"

"You should probably.. ask your boss rather then me" you said as Atsushi was quiet as his lips tremble.

He want to approach you, perhaps even hold onto your hands or even the hem of your clothes..

"Sensei.. I-"

"You should leave before the others come"

"...."

Atsushi was about to say more yet your gaze at him make him shut his mouth as he clench his hands into fist yet he slowly nod.

"...Please call me.. When you need me.. Sensei..."

"..."

Atsushi took his black overcoat as he walk out without any other words as you watch him go then at the cafe owner.

"I will report the loss to Kunikida.. perhaps.. "

As the cafe owner just reassure you to go and take Akutagawa to Yosano as Akutahawa is bleeding out.

"Right.." You said carrying him in bridal style as you don't want your back to be covered in blood neither carry him just by on side or sort as the stairs will be troublesome to drag his feet.

Your gaze fall onto Unconscious Akutagawa who seems to be frowning while been unconscious.

As you sighed while walking in stair, as you carry him in bridal style as his head lean onto your chest as you smile a bit while walking.

'You haven't change.. At all... In both universe..'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A:n- That's all good day/night to you all! Hope you have a great day ahead!

Take care!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤.

*𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺/𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳? 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.

*𝘚𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘶 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥.. 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯... 𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘢𝘵.!

*𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘈𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰, 𝘍𝘶𝘬𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘸𝘢, 𝘖𝘥𝘢 (𝘰𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺) 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘱𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢.. 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹 𝘦𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦.

*𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢.

*𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢.

*𝘈𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘵.

*𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 A𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 22 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴, A𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘪𝘴 20.. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 24 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘺𝘢.. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦.

*𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥! 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘶 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴..

*𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵..

*𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 '𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦' 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.9K 195 14
After starting at the cafe below the Armed Detective Agency just 2 months ago, you find yourself becoming bored with daily life. However, things take...
310K 11.1K 28
๐š†๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š• ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š•, ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŠ...
34.4K 1.4K 38
*this book can be read as a sequel to my book Little Doll (Mafia!dazai x reader) or on its own.* Time doesn't change everything and four years into t...
22K 964 17
(Y/n) Kunikida: the name of our main character. (Y/n) is the older brother of Doppo Kunikida by a year. Despite being the older brother to a guy who...