Rediscovery (Blue Lock x Read...

By cheesywolfycreamXD

(Y/n), a former boxer, was reincarnated into a different world. Although, her days are always haunted by the... More

It's yo gurl, (y/n)
I will kill Ego now
Oops~ Tag you're it~
That time I got lost and thought I met a psycho
Welcome to le hell, bitch-
Fuck this shit I'm out
Unfair turn of event
Demons
Here comes the BOOM!
It's free real estate
Shiver me timbers
It's called a gamer move silly
24 hours before the dRRRoplets hits the fucking earth
You ain't slick bruv
Hey Shadow, it's me, the Devil~
I'm fast af boi
Kuon where do you think you're Kuoning?
Slumber party
Party rock is in the house tonight~๐ŸŽต
Good times man, good times
I saw you hangin' out with Kunigami yesterday
The weirdo with his grape juice
Watch this.....*Dies*
Past the point of no return
Domain expansion
Into the thick of it
Meanwhile...on the other side of town...
Say hello to my little friend
We're in this together...right bois?
Goodbye...my love...

Push it to the limit

1.9K 132 24
By cheesywolfycreamXD

(Y/n)'s POV:

Meanwhile Kuon stood by like 🧍‍♂️, both team fight for a single ball. Eventually, it seemed as though Zantetsu and Chigiri were going to have part 3 to their face off, but then I see how our side was wide open for the taking, "Hey, someone go back! Our side is wide open! Fall back! Fall back!" just as I yelled that, Zantetsu made a long pass towards Nagi.

And like Isagi anticipated, he went where Nagi was going for as well, planning on stalling him so that his teammates gets back into position. But knowing how slick Nagi can be I warn Isagi, "Don't anticipate, Isagi! You have to go with the flow!" when Nagi trapped the ball with his back, Isagi immediately turn to get it but Nagi use his arm to push Isagi back which also gave him leverage to get the ball easier. 

I watch the scene unfold in front of my eyes as I saw Kuon running across the field towards a Nagi who's getting ready to score. Kuon then dives in to tackle Nagi. That got me up and jogging to the field.

"*BEEP* *BEEP* TEAM Z, FOUL!! DUE TO MALICIOUS FOUL PLAY, A FREE DIRECT KICK WILL BE AWARDED...KUON WATARU, RED CARD!! YOU'RE EJECTED FROM THE GAME!!"

Seeing  Reo pissed off was why I'm entering the field to act as a referee sort of because he wasted no time rushing towards Kuon. I was fortunately close enough to grasp the back of his jersey, making him stumble backward, "Whoa there, buddy. What happened to class? Gotta keep your cool y'know?" he swipe my hand away to which I held them up like I got arrested, "Mind your own damn business!" I firmly held his gaze, "My team's business is also my business." Reo seethes and before he could do anything, Zantetsu promptly stop him, "Calm down, Reo! If you get another yellow card, then it's over for you too!"

I rest my hands on my hips, "Listen to the genius. You don't want that for yourself now, do you? Else you'll just make weirdo here sad." I gesture to Nagi while Reo glares at me but I simply responded by wiggling my eyebrow. "You assholes...what kind of tactic was that?..." Reo seethed as he asked.

"Y'know...I wanted to ask the same thing...Oi, Kuon..." Kunigami wipe away his sweat, "Why did you do that? You would have survived if you did nothing." he finished his question. Kuon stayed quiet for a moment before replying, "...There's nothing more to it...I did what I had to do..." he then glance at me. I gave him a silent approval.

I then approach him and extend a hand. He looks at my hand in surprise and after some hesitance, he took ahold of it and I pull him up. With my free hand, I gave him a firm pat on the back which made him jump slightly.

The team questioned him about his rash action, but Kuon only gave them a vague answer, "Shut up. I knew that...Of course I did...My body moved on its own, that is all..." The team: 👁👄👁.

"Anyways, win no matter what it takes. So I can become the world's best striker." Kuon said before walking away on his own. "No shit, Kuon. That's a given. Team Z's gonna win!" Isagi confidently claim.

"The world's best will be me." Kunigami said.

"No, me!" Raichi also said.

"Lmao, it's going to be me, fools." I joked while pointing a thumb at myself.

Team V looked at us in disdain before readying themselves for the free kick.

My head quickly snap to my team, "Soooo am I going to play?-"

"No." they all simultaneously reply. "Okay damn y'all quick on the uptake." Gagamaru promptly came over and picks me up by the armpits and just carries me to the bench. He sets me next to the bench, "Stay." he bluntly said and then ruffles my hair before going back to the field. "What am I? A cat?" I sigh with hands on my hips.

I now anticipate the next play and damn, Iemon must be feeling so much pressure, "You got this, Iemon! No one's a better goalie then you and that's a fact!" he yells as a response.

Everything was silent as Reo choose his sweet spot. Then, the kick was made. The shot made the ball curve, but Iemon, the man, blocked that shit. The deflection causes, yet again, a series of consecutive shots and blocks to which I found myself holding my breath when Nagi softly tap the ball and it flutters in the air, making its way towards the goal.

But wait! Froggo Gagamaru to the rescue!

The ball bounces off of his foot and hit the top frame of the goal then flies right where Isagi stand. I decided to go look for Kuon just as Bachira, Kunigami, Isagi and Chigiri begin a unit attack. I smirk seeing the pissed off expression of Reo. 

Hehe, stay mad Oreo.

I peak into where Kuon supposed to be to see him already watching the match unfolding into the endgame. Our eyes meet, "Tell me, Kuon. Are they the same as them?" I asked as I turn my attention back to the game, "I....You're right. They aren't like them...what is happening before my eyes...is something special....I...shouldn't have doubted them..." I smile watching Isagi rushing in, "You acknowledge your wrongs and made up for it. You're cool for doing that, y'know? I respect dudes like that." I hear a soft gasp before he took a deep breath, "You can do it!!!" Kuon screams which made my smile grow even wider, "Kill 'em boys!!" I also screamed with the same intensity.

When the quartet got close enough to the defenders, Isagi pass the ball to Kunigami. *Vine boom* Zantetsu appears and intercept the ball. The stray ball was quickly picked up by a feral Raichi and he swiftly sent to Bachira.

A golden opportunity presented itself.

Kunigami and Chigiri went where they can receive  a pass from Bachira, but of course, Isagi saw something beyond and went elsewhere based on his intuition. And as though they have telepathy connection, as soon as Isagi's and Bachira's gaze met, the ball soon found itself flying towards Isagi while Nagi was coming in hot behind him.

"Don't think Isagi! Just fucking kick the damn ball!! Make your own damn goal!!" I found myself shouting and as though he heeded my words, he did exactly that. A direct shot.

It took a moment for the situation to sink into everyone's head but when Isagi bellowed in victory, I immediately ran into the field to join the forming massive group celebration.

*PIP PIP PIIIIIIIIIP* GAME OVER!! TEAM Z WINS WITH A 5-3 VICOTRY!!

Isagi quickly came to hug me tightly and even made a spin out of pure joy and once he settled me down, he shot me a wide smile. "Welcome to the cool club, Mrs. Isagi." I joke as extend a hand to which he shakes it with a laugh, "I'm honored!"

Bachira proceed to jump onto Isagi's back and Isagi lightly protested but was quickly swarmed by the others to which Gagamaru soon picks him up. I notice Kunigami going over to Kuon and invited him. Kuon declined. Kunigami was gonna argue but Raichi came along and gave his own opinion on the game and how if it wasn't for him they'd lose or be tied.

Raichi extends a hand as an invitation, but Kuon should've known that it's Raichi we're talking about cause he soon got whacked. "Damn. Snake boi got whack a mole." I commented before going to the fallen body of Kuon to make sure he didn't got a concussion.

"I might really fuckin' hate you!! But we're gonna wrap this betrayal shit up with this, you sleazy fuckwad!!" I shake my head with a smile as I walk pass Raichi, "Are the rest of you cool with that?!!" the others hooted in agreement. "Good 'ol classic Raichi." I said to myself just as I reach Kuon. 

Kunigami and I helped him up, "How's the Raichi premium?" Kuon rubs his cheek, "Not good I tell you that..." I lay a hand on his shoulder, "You feeling dizzy or anything? Headaches?" Kuon shook his head. "That's good. Just watch out, eh. The others might want to offer you their limited edition services." I remove my hand as Kuon nervously laugh, "I uuh look forward to it?"

Kunigami then pat his back with a gentle smile, "Let's celebrate together." Kuon respond with a small smile and a curt nod. We all begin walking back to our locker and like I predicted, the others proceed to act out their revenge on Kuon.

The speaker then announces all the teams and players who'll move to the second selection which includes us. The news only fuels my teams' joy as they begin another round of celebration on the field.

I hook my arms on Isagi's and Bachira's shoulders as I brought them close and we laugh together.

.

.

I expertly pivot away just as Imamura tries to surprise hug me which made him tumble over Igarashi and I snicker at the sight. "Aaah! What kind of reflexes is that, (y/n)?! You always know whenever I'll try to hug you!" Imamura whines before being pushed off by Igarashi as he commented how heavy he was. "I'm an Alien after all." their eyes visibly sparkles at my statement.

But really, boxing was just so deep rooted in me that it became natural and I'd still often find myself doing it whether I'm aware of it or not. Whether that'd be shoulder rolling through a crowd of people or whenever I went the wrong direction and had unconsciously used my footwork to redirect myself on the right path.

"Would you guys stop playing around and help us set up for the victory party!" Iemon bellowed at us. "Aye aye sir Iemon." just as I said that, I effortlessly dodge a pillow and smirk at a shocked Igarashi, "Nice try, but you gotta try harder than that."

"She sure is a force to be reckoned with at times." Kuon casually said while walking over to set the small table. "She's a Tamer of beasts for a reason." Chigiri add his own comment.

"I bet I can easily get her, unlike you bums." Raichi nonchalantly expressed with a tone of arrogance. I look at him, unimpressed, "Usually I'd say try me bitch, but I'm too tired to deal with you right now." he scoffs with a smirk, "Ya scared? If you're here in blue lock then surely you must be some hot shot to be chosen." I hid a smile with my hand, "Stop Raichi.~ You flatter me.~" his face reddens and he quickly retorted, "Stop twisting my words woman!" I snickered some more as I walk away to help Iemon and Kuon set things up.

As we set things up, Kuon suddenly mentions grabbing drinks. Isagi volunteers and bring Bachira along with him. Only, Bachira decided that it's a good night to drag me along as well, thus him pulling on my arm, "Come with us, it's way more fun with you around!" I whined, "But I don't wanna-" he flash me his puppy eyes, "Pleaseee?" 

Ugh! My heart! NO! I can't! I can't lose this time! Not to Bachira!

My gaze snap to Isagi hoping he'd help me only to see him also giving me puppy eyes. This son of a...he knew I'm weak to it! But at long last, I gave into their demand, "Fine. I kinda want to walk a bit before heading to bed anyways." that immediately got Bachira in a very good mood as he throw his arms around me, "Yay! My bestie is joining me!" Isagi expression noticeably became brighter.

As Bachira pulls me up and towards the door with Isagi in tow, Gagamaru's voice resonate, "Don't hog (y/n) for too long you thieves! We want to hang out with her too!" Bachira briefly stuck a tongue out, "Hehe! No promise!" I think I should run away from him, cause I'm getting a bit worry here...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 332 13
[ONGOING] แด€ ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด›ษชแด„ แดส€ ๊œฑแด‡xแดœแด€สŸ ส€แด‡สŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑสœษชแด˜ แด›สœแด€แด› ษช๊œฑ ษดแดแด› แด„แดษด๊œฑษชแด…แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แดแด€สŸ แดส€ แด‡๊œฑแด›แด€ส™สŸษช๊œฑสœแด‡แด…. >> Fanfic/Chatfic Started : 27 February 2033 Complet...
265K 10.5K 49
Blue lock x fem! reader chatfic - "I LOVE U N/N" "ilyt." "..." "I love u too meg.." - Bachira adds his girl best friend to a group chat to prove he h...
151K 5.6K 22
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„ ๊’ฑ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ! ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹ x แด€แด˜สœส€แดแด…ษชแด›แด‡! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€...
8.2K 301 17
๐˜–๐˜• ๐˜๐˜–๐˜“๐˜‹ "๐—œ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ , ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—บ๐—ฎ , ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ . ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐˜„๏ฟฝ...