The weirdo with his grape juice

MEANWHILE...IN TEAM V LOCKER ROOM

"Victory belongs...to team V." Reo says, rather menacingly before continuing his little speech, "Since the other team will keep relying on counter tactics, we should adapt and change for a more defensive system."

All the while Zantetsu fumes over his last encounter with Chigiri, "That red-haired brat...He really called me "dumbass" without knowing me at all..." Reo obviously encourages his burning hatred, "Use that to fuel your fire, stupid Zantetsu. We can't allow ourselves to lose here. Nagi..."

Reo expected a reply from him but instead was met with a silent Nagi. With that, Reo look over at Nagi. That got Reo confused, because, Nagi wasn't one to think, especially for this long, he find it a hassle after all. "What're you thinking about, Nagi?" Zantetsu asked while adjusting his "glasses". His question snap Nagi from his daydream, "...Sonic...is so strange..."

"Huh?- Why're you asking about a video game character?-" Zantetsu quickly gets cut off by Reo, "Wasn't that already established? *Sigh* You don't need to worry about her, she doesn't have anything particularly special-"

"I think she do." Nagi quickly cuts in which took Reo and Zantetsu by surprise, "How so?" Zantetsu asked.

Nagi takes a sip from his bottle, "Hmmmmmmmm.....it's just...it felt as though..she knew what was going to happen." Reo's eyebrow knitted, "Spatial awareness? That can't be possible with the way she was playing, it was way too carefree."

"No." Nagi immediately replied, as though sensing it wasn't the correct on instinct. "Like....seeing in the future, I guess?" Nagi said, although unsure, he felt like it was correct. "What brought you to that conclusion? Did you made a thorough analysis on her skills?...Did that sounded smart?" Zantetsu's last remark went over everyone's head.

"When I went to trap the ball...Only she appeared beside me." Nagi then look over to Reo, "And when you made that same counter attack again, she successfully stopped it." Nagi went on to stare at his bottle, "She was relaxed. Too relaxed..."

There's an unforeseen tension that begin to built up in the locker room .

Reo mulled over the possibility that (y/n) is more of a threat then he first though. He clearly saw her at the beginning, she showed not only reluctance, but distaste as well. He wasn't worried. 

Then, who would've though he'd met her again that one night when Kuon came to make a trade offer. She still held that air of not giving a shit about anything that goes on in the facility and it clearly reflects when she outright told him she was an Alien. Except, something has changed, and he couldn't quite put a finger on it, but now that Nagi mentioned about this theory he had, he found himself in quite a mess inside his head. Because seeing the future is straight up unrealistic.

Reo think and think, yet still couldn't find anything that relates to what Nagi witnessed. Ruling it to be just Nagi being silly, he brushed it off without a second thought.

"I still wonder why she called me a weirdo..." Nagi questions himself as he lazily ponders over it.

"Weirdo?"

"That's what she said to me."

"You are indeed, a weirdo."

"Speak for yourself."

"I am speaking."

"Zantetsu, for the love of god be quiet for a moment."