Oops~ Tag you're it~

(Y/n)'s POV:

Upon setting foot inside, I was surprise to see Isagi standing by a wall. I walk up to him confused, he saw my expression and immediately knew, "I just thought it'd be better walking with someone familiar y'know?" I softly sigh, "What about Kira? You two know each other, no?" Isagi chokes at my remark, "It was only recent!" I amusingly huff and walk ahead to which he quickly joined shortly after, now both of us navigate through this maze-like facility. 

We navigate our through the number on our uniform. Things was that, we were using Isagi's uniform this whole time to find our way since mine only has an infinity sign with Z underneath it. I squint my eyes at it, "What the fuck is this supposed to mean????" I whispered to myself before Isagi made an exclamation noise, "Ah! I think we're here."

We procced to enter room Z and was soon faced with other players, who are already changed. "Isagi, (Y/n)! I'm relieved...there's a familiar face here." I proceed to gently push Isagi forward towards Kira, "Alright, you two have fun." Isagi made confused noises while Kira reaches out to me, "Wait-Where are you going?!" I backpedal towards the door, "Find myself a place to change, duh. You pervert." the last thing I saw and hear was snickering and a blushing Kira. I promptly went to find a bathroom to change.

After finishing, I made my way back while squirming due to the material, "Man, this is so uncomfortable." I soon arrive at the door and got myself ready to join the boys.

 I saw a lit monitor screen and then a ball fell down from the ceiling, "....I literally just came back." I can already felt my energy being drained from this unexpected turn of event.

After Ego explained some more and made Igarashi the oni, the timer starts and chaos ensued.

"The hell?! A test as soon as we move in?!" Raichi exclaimed.

"Oh shit! the door's not opening?!" Imamura yelled while fumbling with the door lock.

I stood by watching the fiasco, "Aight, imma head out-" just then Igarashi snap his head in my direction.

KICK OFF!!!

"OH HELL NAH-" I bent back as Igarashi kick the ball towards my head. When I straighten myself back, I begin creating distance while scolding Igarashi, "I WASN'T READY DAMN IT!" Igarashi immediately refute back, "Sorry, but I gotta aim for someone! I'm not going back to the temple!"

And thus, the game of cat and mouse begin with Igarashi making multiple attempts at tagging someone with the ball only to fail. My eyes then met with Kira and Isagi from across the room as they look worried. I weakly threw two thumbs up with a forced smile.

Igarashi then took notice of the sleeping Bachira and went for him, only to be greeted by Bachira's foot. "Pft!-" I choked because damn, seeing it in real life is actually pretty damn impressive. Igarashi reels back in pain, "That hurts...Hey!! That's a foul! A foul! In a match that'd get you a red card!" Bachira rubs his eyes, Igarashi's words seemingly flying over his head, "Wasn't the only rule no using hands?...Mornin'." 

Kunigami then grasp his shoulder, "Hey. I hate that dirty shit. Play fair and square." Bachira's expression turn sluggish, "Well, ain't you serious." just then Bachira looks around and then our eyes met, his expression went form curious to ecstatic, "It's you!" Bachira escape Kunigami's grasp, "Hey-" then Kunigami got hit by the ball square in the face while Bachira ran towards me with a flowery background.

Oh no.

Since I didn't want to be capture by his koala like hug, I began to run too, "Ne! Ne! Why are you running?" Nervous sweat starts to run down my temple since for some reason his voice was getting closer and closer. Although, as I ran I accidentally got into Kunigami line of shooting. My eyes widen in panic when he kick the ball and out of reflex I dive into a forward roll.