Welcome to le hell, bitch-

(Y/n)'s POV:

RUNNING TEST

I breathe heavily trying to maintain a good rhythm on both pace and breathing. I hadn't train this hard ever since I made up my mind about giving up on boxing. I still lead an active life, don't get me wrong, just not on a level I used to train. So, basically, I'm back at square one.

I took another deep breath before exhaling, keeping my focus on the rhythmic strides of my legs. I could hear the others beside me struggling just the same, trying their hardest to go on as long as possible. I was surprisingly second to last to Raichi and I thank my previous life for learning how to run and breathe properly.

But of course, it was nothing near what Raichi achieved, "Your endurance is shit! Haha~ You think you can be the world's best striker like that?! You should go home before you lose to me and start crying you amateurs!" with hands on my knees, I take deep breaths to get my heart rate back under control. A skill I mastered when I used to box. And after a minute, I was ready for the next challenge. "Heh...I wish....I gotta say though. Your endurance is really impressive, Raichi." Raichi seem taken by surprise before he proceed to yell with a blush, "Shut up! At least I'm better than you!"

"Uuh, sure..." I trail off before I turn to walk towards Igarashi who lays on the floor completely gassed. I extended a hand for him to grab ahold of and promptly pull him up, "Thank you, (y/n)." I nodded. "Wow, your ran for that long and yet, you somehow managed to recover as if nothing happened!" my head turn towards Kuon, who approaches us with two water bottles, "Yeah, how did you do that?" Naruhaya asked as he tilt his head. I open a bottle Kuon offered, "Guess I'm built different." Naruhaya protest, "Huh?! That's not even an answer!" I took a swig of the water before answering him once more, "Sure is." then I walk away.

JUMPING TEST

Kuon, Isagi and I got ready to jump, "Ready, set." we all jump simultaneously. I managed to jump higher than Isagi by 3 cm, though still lower than Kuon.

Kuon looks at Isagi, "Hm? Isagi, are you not feeling well today?" Isagi nervously laughs, "Y-yeah...haha..." just then the bell chime to indicate meal time. "Finally!" I exclaimed before dropping my butt to the floor, exhaustion hitting me like a truck.

"Hey (y/n)! You wanna use the bathroom first?" Kunigami yelled from across the room, I wave at him, "Nah! You guys go ahead and do your thing. I want to relax a bit before showering." Then, Bachira side hug me while rubbing his cheek against mine, "Aww, is (y/n) tired?" I slip a hand between our cheek in an attempt to create a bit of distance, "Bachiraaaa. Stop, you're sweaty..." he only pouted as he tighten his hold in an attempt t imush us back to together, "But, you're sweaty too. I don't see the problem..." 

All of a sudden, Bachira was off of me, with Kunigami holding the back of his uniform, "You should stop bothering her and come get yourself clean up. You don't want to keep her waiting now, do you?" Bachira only whines as he trash around to get away, "But, who's gonna keep (y/n) company-" the door closes with just me remaining in the training room.

With no one present, I lay flat, staring at the ceiling.

Why am I even trying? I should be finding a way home, or better yet, find Ego in this god forsaken facility.

After a while, I sat up. "I don't even know why you bother getting me here, Jinpachi. What is your reason? Why are you not telling me?" when my questions were met with silence, I snapped. I quickly got up, "Is it so wrong for not wanting to compete?! Why can't you just leave it alone?! I've told you time and time before! Why can't you at least be understanding and respect my decision?!" My fists clenches an my emotion got the best of me, "I...I don't want to go through that again..." silence was my answer.