Party rock is in the house tonight~🎵

(Y/n)'s POV:

It was now midnight, usually my team should be asleep but due to the stress of the game, no one managed to fall asleep.

Wandering the hall has partially become part of my night routine. While doing so, I still try to make sense of how I'm going to play without triggering trauma jumpscares. 

Thinking of testing out my limits, I went to change before entering a random training room and soon find Kunigami, with his top off, training on his own. He took notice of my presence, "Ah, (y/n). You came to train too?" I walk up to him as I stretch my arms over my head, "You can say that. Seeing that you're here, I want you to help me out with the problem." he nods with a smile, "Of course, I'd gladly help you. So, what did you came up with?"

I flick the ball up with my foot and caught it, "Let's try a casual game, yeah?" Kunigami tilt his head in confusion, "How's that gonna help fix the problem?" I drop the ball, "I wanna see if my theory was right...So?" after much suspense, he nods and we begin our casual game.

Our casual game consist mostly of stealing the ball from one another and along the way I'd trip him to which he gladly returns the gesture. We also wrestled for the ball. In the end we both got a laugh out of it.

"I'll never get use to your casual game." he shook his head with an easy-going smile and hands on his hips. I shot him some finger guns, "But it was fun though, right?~" his response was a chuckle.

Now, my demeanor turns serious as I took as deep breath, "Alright." this caught his attention, "...Let's play a real game now." all of a sudden my hands starts shaking. I grab ahold of one of my wrist to stop it from shaking, "(Y/n)..." Kunigami mutters.

Taking deep breath to try and ignore the shaking, I rest my foot atop the ball, "Try and get it." Kunigami looks over in concern but nodded in the end before rushing at me.

My view tunnel visioned as my heart rate picks up, breathing suddenly becomes hard. And with a blink, Kunigami's figure turns into a man clad in black with a gun and three rounds were shot.

RUN!! YOU'LL DIE!!

My chest constrict and I immediately fell on to my knees clenching my chest while heaving, "Fuck!" I exclaimed grasping the grass in fear and frustration.

"(Y/N)!!" Kunigami shouted as he came to an abrupt stop once he reaches me and got down with a hand on my back, but since I was still disoriented, I thought he was the man who killed me, so I swipe his arm away in panic. Then, I felt hands softly caressing my face along with a soft voice, "(Y/n), look at me. It's ok. It's just me, Kunigami."

My hands reach up to touch his face and then his image appears clearly in front of me again. With one last deep breath I let my hands fall, before pulling away from his hands, "Sorry about that...And thank you." Kunigami rub his neck looking sheepish, "Uh-No problem. You were in distress, so I had to do something." I softly chuckle, "Just like a super hero." I gave him a teasing smile, "I guess that makes you my hero then." this time around he blushes before turning his face away, "If you wish..."

I huff before getting up, "I have one last thing to test before I conclude everything." Kunigami follow my lead with a worried look, "Are you sure? Don't force yourself, if you can't play on the next game, we'll manage-" I kick the ball at him to which he easily caught. "No. If I'm gonna be part of his game, then I might as well do it right. Also, if I let this prolong into the later stages, it'll be a proven as a handicap for me as well as for the team. So the least I can do is find a solution that'll allow me to play, even if it's temporary."

I get in place and got myself ready, "Alright Kunigami. You go ahead and play normally. Imma do my thing." he nods and gets ready too.

If it's on the mental aspect, then I'll convince myself that it's just another casual game.