Demons

(Y/n)'s POV:

I skip the meeting with the boys and opt to "train" by myself in the training room. They're discussing about their weapon, which for me, it didn't matter, because I technically don't have one. Not that I'm worry thought. 

With that aside, I left them because I felt my emotions and thoughts were running wild, I didn't want to explode on the guys, so I figured that "playing" as an outlet would help spent up the emotions.

When I play by myself, I'd usually perform tricks and other things. Although mixing tricking and soccer has been always fun for me, this time around it wasn't. Which brings me to my ridiculous spinning and twisting and getting the ball into the net only to fail as it hit the frame instead. With hands on my hips, I loudly groan that transition to a scream of frustration. 

The ball that it the frame so happens to bounce back towards me. The longer I stare at it, the more the growing feeling of rage stirs inside. The face of Ego and what he said was what tipped me over and with all my strength I kick the ball towards the goal, it drills into the net almost ripping it and soon the soccer ball deflated.

I collapse on to the grassy ground, staring up at the brightly lit ceiling.

And for the first time in a long while, I truly felt homesick. I missed the warmth of my real mom, I miss the crazy life I lead, I miss the town I grew up in and I miss home. Most importantly, I miss my old man. Despite not having many friends, my they were always my biggest supporter, my real family.

But here. Despite also having a family, just like others in my past life, I don't feel as connected. I'm truly grateful to have them in my life, but unfortunately, they can't compare to my real parents. And friends here are almost non-existent. Though, I'm fine with that, since I have lived most of my life being alone. Because even if I envied them in my past life, I didn't necessarily wish for it. 

In short, I was happy with the way things were back then.

But now in this particular moment, I've never felt so alone, so isolated. And with Ego pulling that stunt just makes it worse. The only person I thought I could rely on, turns out to be the biggest douchebag and I was stupid to trust him.

I drape a forearm over my eyes, feeling the incoming tears threatening to spill. But I allowed it, because at this moment in time, I was simply tired of everything. I choke on a sob, my chest stuttering from the hiccups of sobs that escapes.

I feel so tired, but I'm scare to sleep......I'm so......tired.....

.

.

Isagi's POV:

"Hell nah you haven't. You haven't failed me. You haven't failed anyone. If anything they did a horrid performance out there, so you aren't to blame for their reckless actions." she then slaps my back, "Now, instead of wallowing in your mistakes, use that mistake, and soar higher than ever!"

(Y/n)'s words really pushes me to think further. I felt a wave of confidence wash over me whenever she spoke to me, it was truly odd. As if I've known her before and I can completely trust her.

I then sweatdrop thinking back moments when she was being hard on us, and then Igarashi's comment about her being a strict coach. She does act like one. Though to be completely honest, I can see her being one, a good one too in fact. Plus, she gives really good moral support. I'm sure she's someone anyone would want on their team.

.....I don't like the sound of that...

Uh, anyways, before the team and I talk about our weapon, (y/n) informed us that she'll go get some extra training. Bachira and I requested to join but she shook her head before saying, "I appreciate your companies, but...I need some space right now." afterwards she left on her own. The team and I proceed to talk about our weapon and throughout the discussion, there was still no signs of her coming back.