24 hours before the dRRRoplets hits the fucking earth

(Y/n)'s POV:

Man, Ego should consider becoming a motivational speaker. He just dropped in to give these fellas an update on their ranks with me of course being the never changing infinity. Just makes me wonder where do I truly sit amongst the ranks.

Like is it good???? Is it bad??? What is it?! Make up your mind Ego!

Anyways, Ego went to talk about weapon, but the updated version and I quote, "You must seek your own playstyle...and make it exceptional." end quote. Afterward he proceed to fade into the abyss.

NEXT GAME

MATCH 7

TEAM W vs TEAM Z

UNTIL KICKOFF: 23:59:58

I sigh and took notice of the others retreating back. Then I see Isagi sitting by himself deep in thought, so I went up to him and extend a hand catching his attention, "So? What're you thinking of doing from here?" he took my hand and got up. He stare at our conjoined hand before snapping his gaze to mine, "Would you like to run with me?" he said with determination. I chuckle at his adorable request before releasing his hand and begin jogging, "Why wait?" he grins then joins shortly after.

Though, it didn't took long before Isagi took off on his own which made me sigh in amusement. Not long after, Kunigami and Bachira's figure zoom passed me, then the rest came along. I couldn't help the proud smile making its way on to my lips.

This is only the begining!

"Hey." I was taken by surprised when I heard Chigiri's voice from out of nowhere. I blink a bit confuse since I don't remember if he ran with the others or not, "Oh hey, I didn't think you'd be here." he huffs, "But here I am." I stare at him as he and I jog alongside quietly. 

I don't know where his spark came from but it doesn't matter, at least it's better than doing nothing!

Suddenly, there's a tug on the back of my jersey followed by a familiar voice booming into my ears, "Get your ass moving! You complained about your shitty endurance last game, so put your stupid back into it and stop lingering in the back!" my body automatically follows along with him when he start picking up the speed. Once we're close enough to the others, he let's go of me and start running even faster to catch up to Isagi with a long shout.

I look at the other and see their equally serious and determined face. I grin, then I myself speed up and when I was close enough to Bachira I frog jump over him before leaving them in the dust, "You're too slow!"

"Speak for yourself motherfucker!" Raichi retorted. The others hooted and thus we run into the sunset.

.

.

Here I am, with the boys, discussing how to fuck over team W. Well, it's more them who's doing the talking while I, on the other hand, am chilling with Chigiri and braiding his hair. Just when I finish braiding his hair, Kuon came in looking like he ran a marathon. "Sorry for the wait!" 

"Ah! He's alive!" Igarashi stated while I gave Kuon a bored look, "Did you took a shit or something?" Kuon choked on my question, "W-What?! No! I was figuring out a name for tomorrow's tactic!" Raichi then chimes in, "Right, you were taking a shit." Kuon coughs then move on to the next point while I snickered along with Raichi.