I'm fast af boi

(Y/n)'s POV:

I fell on to my knees while burying my face into my hands, feeling a burning pain stinging my nose. When I remove my hands, blood drips onto the gloves.

Team Z went berserk after witnessing what just occurred. 

Iemon rush to grab ahold of Joker's jersey, "You fucker! You did that on purpose didn't you?!" Joker held his hands up, "Hey! Hey! Her face collided with my knee! I was just going for the ball man!" The other team Z players soon joins too. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Kunigami angrily yells as he shoves Joker. "You both planned this! This is a foul!" Igarashi shouted with an accusing finger. "How dare you fucking hurt her?!!" Raichi screeched ready to to throw down. Players from team W also came to either participate or break the fight.

If it wasn't for the intercom telling them to stop their bullshit, a fight would've broke out.

I hiss in pain, my eyes tightly closed to focus on lessening the pain. I could hear multiple footsteps before a hand lays on my shoulder, "(Y/n) are you ok?!" Bachira exclaimed in urgency. "There's so much blood!" Naruhaya stated in horror as he fuss around not knowing what to do.  "It looks bad...You should sit out for the rest of the match. Iemon will take over your position. Naruhaya, you're in." Kunigami said. "I'll take a look at your nose (y/n)." Gagamaru offered.

"No."

"Huh? What do you mean-" I look up, glaring at all of them as I calmly spoke, "I'm not sitting out after what they've just done. I'm not going down without a fucking fight. So don't you dare take that away from me." their eyes widen while I got up, using the jersey to wipe my bloody nose along the way. It was still leaking but at this point I didn't care.

Unfortunately, it wasn't rule out as a foul since it was considered an accident. Plus, the game wasn't stopped. 

Thus, Isagi now has the ball as he, with the rest, runs across the field, "You guys are still fighting? Give up already! We already won with 4-3! Tighten up our defense boys!" and their defense did get tighter which quickly put everyone in a bad spot.

I was beginning to wonder why Isagi hasn't pass to Chigiri, since he has been quite active so far. But assuming it was because he couldn't smell the scent of goal from Chigiri, he wouldn't dare risk it.

I look at the time and saw that there wasn't much time left on the clock. Then everything just break inside me, I hastily take off the gloves, "Iemon! Take over my position! I'm going out there!" I left no room for argument as I'm already bolting through the field. "What?- Wait, is that even allowed?!"

Along the way, Chigiri appears in my path, so I made a quick stop to him, "Why aren't you moving???" Chigiri looks down, "There's no point, it's already over...If anything I'm surprise you're not shaking." ignoring that last sentence, in frustration, I shove his shoulder, "You're the only one giving up!! It's not over! Right now I don't give two shit if you break your damn legs! If you want your last to be a pathetic excuse of a game, then so be it!! And if you're fucking mad at what I said, then prove me wrong, you fucking wuss!!" with that I left Chigiri in the dust and closing in on Isagi.

"ISAGI!!" his head snap in my direction and then he swiftly sent the ball to me. As the ball rolls to me, from the corner of my eye, I see Chigiri speeding through the field. Right there and then, as the ball roll just where I want it to, I scoop it up with my foot and did the same move during our casual game. A gainer flash.

"(Y/n)! Where the heck are you aiming?!" Raichi scolded. "Aah?! There's no one from our team there!" Naruhaya screams in panic from the sideline.

After I landed, I quickly dart my eyes to where the ball went to see Chigiri easily bypassing Kuon and Joker at breakneck speed. The twin tried to stop him, but Chigiri was way too fast and in a final push, he extend his right leg and his toe touches the ball.

TEAM W: 4 vs TEAM Z: 4

It was silent, until Chigiri yells at the top of his lungs, "Yeaaaaaah!!" Everyone stare in disbelief but soon snap out of it and joins in the hype, swarming Chigiri in the process.

My eyes slowly locked on the twins, who were already taking out their anger on Kuon with other players who also participated.

I'd like to celebrate too but...How dare they.....How fucking dare they....

Without knowing, my body move on its own and before I knew it, I was charging at them. Next thing I felt was my right fist connecting to a face along with a crack. Joker's figure fell to the ground. Sensing Crocodilebrow coming at me, I simply pivot out of the way and threw a left hook which landed flush on his face along with a crack and he too fell. "That was for my parents, and my nose."

I then glare at the twin as well as their team, "Don't you ever dare make fun of my parents. Not my mom, not my old man ever again. Or I'll kill you all." they visibly flinched as they soon scurry to pick up the twin and leave the field.

"Told you she'd tear off your fucking heads!" Raichi casually shouted to the retreating team. "That's our Tamer of beasts for ya!" Bachira joyfully exclaimed hugging me from behind.

Kuon then make his escape.

A heavy hand lays on my head, "Jesus! (Y/n). Next time you want to switch position, at least do it during the break time. You gave me a big scare there!" Iemon said while vigorously ruffling my head which made me weakly whine, feeling tired all of a sudden. Maybe blood lost.

"Hey, (y/n)." I slightly perk up from Chigiri calling my name. He came and stood in front of me as he then softly grasp my hands, brought it up and kiss my knuckles. When he pulled away, he softly smile, "Thank you, for pushing me. If it wasn't for what you've said I wouldn't have never move....You were right. I was meant to do this." I huff, "Of course, or else you wouldn't be a striker, right?" he smirk.

I was then tug back, effectively releasing my hands from Chigiri's, "Hey! Don't try to steal my bestie! Go bond with Kunigami or someone else!" I could hear the poutiness in Bachira's voice. Chigiri deadpan, "Your bestie? She's my bestie too!"

"Excuuse me?! Bitch! Her and I are the bestie here!" Raichi claim butting in. "But you guys always fight." Gagamaru pointed out as a matter of fact to which Raichi obviously retorts back just as quick while all up in his face, "We have chemistry okay?!! Unlike you!" Gagamaru pushes his face away, "Whatever...Also for your information-" Gagamaru points at himself, "I'm her bestie, she even gave me a nickname. Top that losers."

"Hey! Hey! We're her bestie too! Don't leave us out!" Naruhaya enthusiastically exclaimed while bouncing in place, "Hmph, the moment we talked we were already besties!" Imamura proudly express with hands on his hips while his nose obviously showed that he lied.

Igarashi was going to make his own announcement, but Isagi beats him to it while pointing at himself, "I'm the best of all best friends!" he proudly declared. I weakly snickered, "Ironic coming from you considering what happened at the beginning." his smile drop, "But yeah, you're my bestie too." his smile returned with an almost puppy like excitement.

"FOOLS. I am the ultimate bestie!" Kunigami loudly exclaimed.

Iemon proceeds to clear his throat before dramatically make an announcement, "I hereby declare that team Z, except for Kuon, are (Y/n)'s besties!"

Everyone celebrated and all huddle up for a group hug.

"Guys..." they pay attention, "I'd love to bask in this wholesome moment for a little longer, but my nose is screaming for help and I think I might pass out." everyone hastily brought me to the locker room.