my mafia wife

By btsselflove7777777

a love story between a ceo and his wife who is mafia. Wife love his husband but about husband don't know. The... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 [bookforce]
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 [bogumhyeri]
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (seokmin and luo)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 [bookforce]
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 7

241 18 2
By btsselflove7777777

Author pov

Gemini is checking some files alone in the room. Hyeri is doing duty of boduguard of bogum while luo is taking tution from chen so he is alone in the room. He is trying to focus but his mind is going back to the truth which force told him. "He can't believe that your beloved one will be this much worst". He is thinking when one of his men come.

Boss we find out one group of xxxxxx drug gang. That is good he smirk hearing this. Ok then we will be go now but with a plan. "Call everyone he order and soon some of his men come". He tell them his plan and all of his men nod their head. Then let's go he tell them. What about hyeri mam? "one of his men ask". Gemini stop and say with a sigh, "she is doing her other duty". Let her do that we are enough to handle everything.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Gemini men are waiting for him outside the car. Well he is changing his clothes. After changing clothes he come out from car but his all men has red face seeing him.

[think he is wearing glassess]

Why all of your face are red? he ask with frown. Nothing boss they all shake their head with red face. Aish! why the hell this dress is so short?. How the hell girls can wear this? "gemini try to pull his skirt more down". How much you want to pull this skirt it can't be long boss so leave it his one men say.

Well you are right. I hope this drama will finish fastly so i can change this dress, " he see towards his man who are looking other side with red face". I don't know what happen to you all but leave it. So let's start the drama, "he put some eye drop in his eyes". Eat this boss it will make your voice girly, "one of his man give him a powder". Wow it really make my voice girly.

So let's start help help me. Please anybody help me, "he run towards the building and his men follow him". There are some men working inside the building but they turn their head when they hear shouting voice.

Please help me some men are trying to r#pe me. Please help me gemini beg to them. "Aish i hate doing this. Why the hell i have to beg them. Just let my plan be successful i will teach them lesson, gemini cry infront of them".

Every men are licking their lips when they see gemini in this state. Who are you girl and why you are here? one of the man there lick his lips. I am just a highschool girl and i am just going to my home when some men try to r#pe me, "gemini cry hardly".

Soon some of gemini men come. Oh men what a girl you choose. I am impress with your choice other men "who look like boss say". Well we know so give us the girl, "one of gemini men try to take her".

Wait a minute bro why don't you let us also enjoy with her a third men smirk at them. How many of you? "other gemini men ask". We three because we are the boss of this gang first man say. Well we will but you have to send other of your men outside. This much far that they can't hear her scream, "gemini man say with raise brow".

Oh ok why not we will don't worry second man say. Soon all of their men go outside after closing the door. So can i taste her first, third man say. Yah sure gemini man say which make third man excited.

He is coming near of gemini while gemini is moving backside. Please don't do this to me. Please i beg you. Please please please ha ha ha ha ha hahaha... "gemini start laughing loudly". This make three of them confused.

Are you become crazy after knowing we gonna r#pe you huh three of them laugh. Gemini smile at him but soon kick the third man. Grabbed all of them, "all of his men grabbed him". You all who are you? What the hell is happening? "three of them shout".

Me well i am the person who finish bad people like you. You think you trapped me but the real think is i trapped you, "gemini grabbed one of them chin tightly". So tell me who the hell is behind this because i know you all are not main boss, "he leave his chin".

You are not gonna be save from us. Wait a minute i will call my men, "they shout for their men but no one come". Oops sorry i forget to tell you that all of them are now under us. Ok if you don't want to tell me here then somewhere is fine, "he pick metal rod from down". What you are gonna with this? "they ask in fear".

Oh from this, " i am gonna make you three sleep he hit three of them with metal rod". Put all of them in trunk and this three will be in basement gemini order his men who nod his head.

Now you can get free from this clothes gemini one man say. Yes, you are right i will be now free from this irritated clothes and now my voice also got normal gemini say. The car is running smoothy when suddenly they almost gonna hit from another car.

Who the hell is driving the car? "gemini with anger come from car but soon hide his face when he see who is the person with whom their car is almost get hit.

I am sorry miss. Well my driver is not seeing the road. Ah it is ok mr there is no need, "gemini is hiding his face with his hand". Fourth is seeing the lady with frown but his frown become more when he see gemini engagement ring on lady finger.

Ok i will go gemini is going to his car when fourth grabbed his wrist. Gemini see fourth with surprise. Why the hell my wife ring is on your finger, "fourth ask with raise brow". Gemini just closed his eyes when he see his finger.

He take a deep breath, "fourth this is me gemini" he show him his face. Fourth is surprise seeing gemini like this. Why you are wearing this clothes and wig? "he see her with frown". Mission, this is for mission he awkwardly smile at him.

Boss let's go we have to go, "gemini man come out of car". Fourth just glare at the man. He see gemini clothes which make him frown. I will go with you, fourth say. Huh! Why you want to go even this is not lunch time?

I want to go its mean i want to go fourth say in dominant voice. Gemini shudder hearing fourth like this for first time. Ok then let's go gemini say. Before gemini go "fourth tied his coat around gemini waist". Gemini just do happy dance inside.

Both of them sit in gemini car and fourth told his driver to go. The journey is going in silence. Fourth gulp seeing his wife, "smooth and milky white leg". He can't stop blushing seeing him like this.

Fourth are you ok why your face is red, "gemini put hand on fourth cheek". What is happening? "first my men have red face now you have". What happen to you all? [a/n: how a mafia can be innocent like this]

What your men also have red face fourth ask and gemini innocently nod his head. I don't know why everyone is being like this, "gemini innocently see fourth" who just pat his head. Fourth glare at gemini man who is sitting in drive seat while that man gulp seeing fourth sharp stare through mirror. After that ride is in silence but fourth did not stop looking at gemini leg.

⛪⛪⛪⛪      ⛪⛪⛪⛪

Is he always like this much cruel, "fourth gulp seeing gemini new form".  "Yes he take his job seriously". Do you want me to bring something for you maid ask. Fourth just shake his head at her.

Oh sorry fourth i make you wait for long time. But i have to complete the mess, "fourth just see gemini with terrified look". Seeing him covered with blood make him want to pee. Well i have to take shower its smelly. Also i have to change this girl costume, "gemini see him with a pout".

"How he become from dangerous to cute. Well people say right don't judge a book by its cover. Seeing him like this make me want to pee. He is my wife that's why he is showing mercy to me. Otherwise i will be in the place of this people fourth can only gulp".

Well why you are here, " he wipe his bloody face with towel". Ah i just want to see you he smile at him. This is weird you want to see me but you don't love me gemini say with hurt voice. Fourth is guilty for it but he can't do anything. He don't know what he feel for gemini.

Why you don't say truth why you come here gemini see him with raise brow. " You want me to say that i come here because of your sexy leg or i don't want anybody else to see your sexy leg fourth shake his head". Well do you not have work so, you come here gemini ask.

Well shit i forget i have a meeting fourth stand up. Oh then you have to go gemini said. Fourth nod and go from there but not before "seeing his wife sexy leg for last time". He sometime behave weird gemini go upstair for shower.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I am assisstant of big boss but why i have to get protection bogum glare at hyeri. As per my information you are owner of many hotels and clubs. You are going to take your father business and you become fourth assisstant for some business experience. You are just his temporary assisstant and you are still managing your own business, "hyeri smirk at him".

H-ow you k-n--ow all of t-h-is bogum ask with stammer. "Do you forget i am part of mafia", she whisper in his ear. You seriously dig my infromation he ask in disbelief. Ofcourse i do because i have no shame like others she smile at him.

I can't belie-- before he speak someone try to attack him but hyeri stop the person. Chu~ chu~ chu~ you did mistake by try to harm him she kick at his stomach. Others bodyguards are going to help her but she stop saying them, "don't worry i will handle him".

Then the fight start between that man and hyeri. Ofcourse hyeri easily defeat that man but unfortunately that man run. Bogum is impress with hyeri skill. He got worried when he see her wounded cheek and hands. You are injured he worriedly say. She chuckle seeing injury and say well i got more serious injury during my work. "This is nothing compare to it. Let's go we have to reach the company".

Bogum hold her wrist and say i don't care what happen before but now you are injured and you have you get first aid kit. Oh phi bogum you are so sweet. I can be your girlfriend if you want she wink at him. "Shut up i don't want someone like you as my girlfriend". You injured because of me so, i want to help you . There is nothing more than it bogum say making hyeri little sad.

Mr bogum you know how to make someone sad hyeri just see him with sharp glare. Bogum going to say something when hyeri run from there while shouting i have some work mr bogum your other bodyguards will take care of your. He just see her in confusion but still go with his other bodyguards.

I know that woman is force but why is she look like this. Something is wrong very wrong, "hyeri hide behind tree". She see around her but did not see anyone. Is that my illusion? But i think i see her, " she is going from there when she hear a noise".

She is shocked seeing the scene. I regret giving birth to you force mom slap her tightly which make her lips bleed. Do you think i don't know you are finding evidence against your father her mom shout. Force see her mother with anger, " i can't believe you want to save such a horrible man. Even he is my father, "he done very horrible work". I can't believe you take side of your husband not your daughter who need you in her worst time". I hate you mom i hate you". Before i say with a proud my mom is best mom in the world but now i want to say you are worst woman i know, "book go from here".

Hyeri just see everything with shock face. What is really going on? I have to find, " she run towards force car". Force wipe her tears and hide her wounded lips and cheek with makeup. She is going to start the car when hyeri come infront of car.

You crazy woman, why the hell you come infront of my car? If you want to die then die infront of others car. Now side from my car force say but hyeri did not listen it. Yah side from my car, " she come out from her car". Hyeri why the hell you are irritating me? What the hell you want?

What is really going with your life? hyeri ask. What you mean? I don't understand you force say. You did not understand ok, "she wipe force makeup which is hiding her wound with tissue paper". What are you doing hyeri? force try to hide her wounds.

Now tell me what is this? "hyeri point at her wounds". I fell that's why i got injured force lie. Fell or get hit by your mother hyeri say with raise brow. Did you see everything force ask with surprise. Ofcourse i see everything but i don't understand what is going on but one think is clear you are the victim.

Then you did not have to know everything force is going to sit in the car. Don't worry just now i got information about you hyeri saw her phone. Hyeri! force try to take the phone but hyeri is stronger than her..

When hyeri read the information she is shocked reading the information. She see force who have tears in her eyes. You are not suppose to know this force see her with tears. So this is the reason of your behaviour and that's why you and gemini being close to each other hyeri ask and force nod.

I am going to faint knowing this. Can we sit on the chair outside the cafe hyeri ask and force just nod while wiping her tears.

I don't know you suffer this much hyeri sip her coffee. I never knew i will get betray from my own family force thinly smile. Force, hyeri call her. Hmmm, force look at her. Can i kill your family. I promise no one will know who done this hyeri saw her criss crossed finger. Force chuckle and shake her head.

I am sorry force to behave like this. Gemini is right don't judge someone without knowing them fully hyeri put both of her face on her palm. Its ok this is not your mistake. "My behaviour is like this that make anybody hate me force pat hyeri head".

Can we be friend. I promise i will protect you, " hyeri saw her pinky finger". Force chuckle and joined her pinky finger with hyeri pinky finger. So now you are my fourth friend force smile at hyeri.

How you got injured force point at hyeri face. I am doing bodyguard job hyeri reply. But you are mafia member force confusedly ask. Hyeri sigh and tell her everything. So this is crush thing force smile at her. Yes it is but i got rejected many times hyeri pout.

Don't worry he will fall for you soon force encourage her. Hope so, " you also love phi book". Don't try to deny hyeri say.  Yes i love him that's why i want him to stay away from me force give hyeri sad smile. Look like god don't want to give us happiness hyeri say and force nod. I think we should treat out wounds, "hyeri start treating force wounds and force start treating hyeri wounds.

Tbc......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.1K 34
𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚, 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ⋆˚✿˖° 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍. While trying to make the mo...
3.5K 104 10
My collection of short stories. Mostly plots that keep running in my mind but I can't turn them into fully fledged stories. I don't write other women...
2.6K 96 22
A poor girl who leaves her country to go abroad for her higher studies.Leaving her family to make her own life. Gets trapped by the mafia. A person w...
9.3K 271 43
Close Humphrey has been through a lot in the past few months. First she enters into an arranged marriage with the man she now loves, then her ex boyf...