POWER|FATAL

Od laluna444

POWER| Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself... Více

POWER
1| Just My Luck
2| Last Goodbye
3| What...How Many?
4| Introduction
5| Nicknames
6| Rules
7| The Devil In Disguise
8| Nightmare
9| Hide
10| I Done It
11| Doctor
12| The Cousins
13| Rage
14| Clubbing
15| Regrets
16| Best Friends
17| From Now On
18| Street Race
19| The Lebanese
20| The Ball
21| Passion
22| A Night To Remember
23| Work
24| Furious Fear
25| Missing
26| Never Be The Same
27| Miguel's Return Party
28| A Fun Game
29| The Meeting
30| I'll Always Love You
31|Dream
32|Tattoo
33| Surgery
34| The Waiting Room
35| From The Outside Looking In
36| Baby Stories
37| One Painful Hour
38| Text Messages
39| Nicole
40| Congratulations
41| Spa Day
42| Love And Lust
43| Don
44| Daydreams
45| Training
46| The Date
47| Scar's Men
48| Tattoos Part Two
49| First Argument
50| Friday
51| Therapy
52| Realization
53| My Love
54| Gender
55| Babies And Beanbags
56| Recap
57| Mama
58| Vaction
59| A Mother's Love
60| Italy
61| Paradise
62| Restaurant
63| Grief
64| Questions
65| Funeral
66| Three Months
67| Old Feelings
68| Jakub
69| Ill
70| Right Person, Wrong Time?
71| Victoria
72| The Baby
73| Goodbye
74| The Letter
75| Scar
FATAL
1| Welcome Back
2| Engagement
3| The Return
4| His What?
5| Home
6| Racing
7| Nicoco
8| Date Night
9| Fear No Man
10| Lessons
11| Training
12| Imperfect
13| Past
14| Bebe
15| Explanation
16| Xanax
17| Offical
18| The Downfall of Scar Zaid
19| Loving Her
20| Regret
21| Penny
22| Sleepover
23| Impact
24| Hospital Bed
25| We're All Gonna Die
26| Wake Up
27| Where Am I?
28| Aware
29| Confrontation
30| Hypocrite
32| Betrayal
33| Blood
34| Steamy....
35| Truth Hurts
36| Drugs
37| Karma
38| Valentines
39| Lustful Love
40| Scar
41| My Brother
42| Trouble In Paradise
43| Rehab
44| School Days
45| Whoop Whoop It's The Sound Of The Police!
46| Show Time Bitches
47| Lilac
48| Ní Maith Liom Scar
49| Pinky Promise
50| The Test
51| Is That A Yes?
52| Four Months
53| Pregnancy Sucks
54| Tomorrow
55| Welcome To The World
56| One Month
57| Til Death Do Us Part
58| My Three Year Old Demons
59| Family
60| Healing
10 Years Later
NEW STORY

31| Home Time

554 10 2
Od laluna444

BRIELLA

Marco helped me out of the bed, I haven't told him about Scar's visit. He'll kill him. I'm going home today, finally. I had to fight with the doctors to go home, god bless those doctors.
Rafael is coming over later, he's got some work to do first. My brothers told me that they can't hurt Farid since there's no proof which is bullshit.

I will prove that it was Farid, even if it kills me.

I may still be recovering, but I'm getting back to work. I have to, it makes me happy. Tomorrow will be my first day back, I can't wait to see everyone! Nour and Hala have already seen me, along with Faye and Violet.

I've actually grew friendships with the people in the mission, even Gi!
I've learned to leave the past in the past and let go that no longer serves me...but I've got some sad news...

Kamal is ill...which means Scar will have to join us again. Damon and Bruno are staying with me all day though, so that Scar can't try and speak to me.

Rocco and Nicole visited me the other day, she's getting so big! Luna sat beside me the whole time. I've never seen Rocco this happy before, he glows with love.

I still have a few wounds on my body and face, I can't participate in the training or missions for a few months which makes me upset. Marco will be taking the lead for a while until I recover fully.

RAFAEL

I told Briella that I'll visit her tonight, I've been working my ass off to find CCTV cameras around the area of the accident. Marco doesn't fully believe her, he thinks that it's the coma talking. Which I don't understand.

Yeah, she's been in a coma but if she tells you that she remembers, then you fucking believe her. Every vehicle has a camera, I've been trying to get the camera from Brie's bike but the De Luca's keep telling me it's broke. But you can still get the memory card from it!

Miguel is getting the memory card today, he convinced Beckham, who seems to be the only intelligent brother right now.

Scar will be joining us tomorrow, Briella told me about his visit. It made my blood boil, she was so shaken up. I consoled her, reassuring that he can't get under her skin anymore. I love her with all of my heart, she makes me feel invincible. She's breathtaking, her heavenly eyes steal my heart every time she looks at me. I'll always protect her, no matter what.

I'm so lucky to have her and her love, but more lucky to have that love returned. She looks at me like I'm the only man in the world, I missed seeing her cute little dimples.

Miguel ran into my office with the memory card in his hands, he's been trying to his best to find the person who hurt us, I can't thank him enough.

"Right, let's see!" Miguel shouted, placing the memory card in the computer.

We watched the video patiently, until we saw the red car once again. There sat Farid with anger in his eyes.

Bingo.

BRIELLA

I missed my bed. I lay like a starfish with Ciro beside me, Hala sat on my swingy chair.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me.

"I'm okay, kind of confused as to why I still have wounds." I replied. I thought they would've healed when I was in the coma.

"We're all glad to have you home." Hala smiled brightly, making me softly smile back. "It was too quiet for my liking."

Then, Marco ran in the room, looking shook as fuck.

"It was Farid! Rafael got the camera footage!"

I fucking told you, you hill billy bastard.

"I'll call mom and dad!" Hala shouted, leaving the room.

"Briella, I'm so sorry... I didn't believe you." Marco sat while taking a seat beside me. I lightly hugged him, I'm still a bit upset about him not believing me. I mean, I don't understand why he didn't believe me but I guess I can let it slide.

Farid, you're going to wish you were never born.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.1M 81.2K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
Project Red Od Lusi

Dobrodružné

5.7K 176 16
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) At only 5 years old, Athena De Luca's life changed drastically when she was kidn...
15.8K 396 27
Valentina Sage a name that she had been called all her life. But that wasn't her name. She got her name from her mother the name that she got when sh...
8.4K 116 14
16 year old Chasity Armando lived a totally different life than her peers. Having a abusive mom and stepfather, being treated as a slave, as well as...