𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈...

Bởi cocoz_books

Was previously named "Darius" #Book 1 in Alpha Series ≛ He was powerful He was terrifying He was huge He had... Xem Thêm

{Plot 1} •Chapter ♠︎ÒÑÉ
{Plot 1} •Chapter •TWÕ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♣︎ThRÉĒ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♤FØŪr
{Plot 1} •Chapter *Fìvè
{Plot 1} •Chapter ^SSĪX
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♧SËVËÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter◖ĒĪGHT
{Plot 1} •Chapter ※ÑÌNË
{Plot 1} •Chapter ◇TÉÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ✥ËLÈVÈÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ✧TWËLVË
{Plot 1} •Chapter •THÏRTËËÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ⁑FØRTÉEN
{Plot 1} •Chapter ✠FÌFTÈÉN
{Plot 2}• Chapter øñè
{Plot 2}• Chapter twø
{Plot 2}• Chãptér thréè
{Plot 2}• Chapter fōūr
{Plot 2}• chapter fïvë
{Plot 2}• chaptér six
{Plot 2}• Chapter sévèn
{Plot 2}• chapter éîght
{Plot 2}• chãptèr nïne
{Plot 2}• chàptér tën
(Plot 2)• chàptêr elévēn
{Plot 2}• chàptér twélvê
{Plot 2}• chäptêr thîrtéèn
{Plot 2}• chäptēr føurtéèn
{Plot 2}• chàptêr fíftéèn
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER I
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER II
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER III
{Plot 3}• CHÃPTÉR IV
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÈR V
{Plot 3}• CHAPTÉR VI
{Plot 3}• CHAPTÈR VII
{Plot 3}• CHÅPTÉR VIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÉR IX
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTËR X
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTËR XI
{Plot 3}• CHÃPTËR XII
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÊR XIII
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÊR XIV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XV
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÉR XVI
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XVII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XVIII
{Plot 3}• CHÅPTËR XIX
{Plot 3}• CHÃPTÉR XX
{Plot 3}• CHÁPTËR XXI
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPYÊR XXIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXIV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXVI
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XXVII
{Plot 3}• CHAPTÉR XXVIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXX
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXXI
SEASON FINALE!
THE EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ I
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ 2
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ 3
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ 4
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~5
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~6
EMPRESS IN WAITING~ 7
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING ~8

{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXIX

1K 24 5
Bởi cocoz_books

Bright rays cast, the light seeping through a peak on the heavy velvet curtains, illuminating the room. Clothes were discarded around, laying carelessly on the floors and piece of furnitures.

Two bodies, tangled together under the comforters. The remnant scent of the thick mist of last night's activities still loomed in the air, the aftermath unraveling. A shuffling sound rippled from the sheets, a quiet yawn erupting from Audrey's throat as she began to wake up. She stirred, her body not getting far as a result of the much more muscular build presses up against hers.

Eyelids fluttering open she was met with a large chest, decorated with dark calligraphy, elegant lines flowing in loops and complicated turns all over the exposed skin of his half naked body- that wasn't covered by the comforters. Ripples of muscles and tight roped skin moving outwards and upwards as he inhaled, his eyelids shut, leaving his long beautiful lashes to fan lightly against his perfectly contoured cheeks. His golden locks were sprawled over his body, their soft strands so tempting she couldn't resist the urge to touch them.

Slowly, as if hypnotised she combs her fingers through his hair, loving the soft feel against her skin. A small appreciative smile stretched her lips as she watched him sleep like a fallen angel, so beautiful, so sinful, so devastatingly gorgeous in every sense of the word. Softly her hand trailed to his cheek where she caresses, loving the tingles that sprouted through her fingertips at the contact. Such sweet familiarity. Suddenly her eyes dropped to his perfect pouted pink lips, so soft, so sweet, so perfect. Immediately, like a flash from a camera memories of last night's activities became fresh in her mind, a wave of every emotion: joy, satisfaction, embarrassment, anxiousness, all of it hit her hard like a brick, smack in the chest.

All the blood rushed to her head, tainting her cheeks and coloring them crimson. Her finger lightly traced his bottom lip, memories of how those same lips sucked so hard on her aching bud last night that she saw stars.
A light gasp left her lips as Darius's fingers began to slowly caress her spine, soft touches causing pleasure to flow through her body. Her eyes flickered to meet his gaze that had just opened, a wolfish grin on his face. Immediately the color on her cheeks resurfaced.

"Hey beautiful" his deep husky baritone reached her ears, causing her body to shudder in delightful sensations.

"H-hi" her voice came out quiet, a lot smaller than she had intended. The reality of what had happened last night registered in her mind now she was down from her sex induced high. They had consummated their union, now in the eyes of everyone they were now a concrete couple. Given that everyone would know, it's not like they were quiet last night. Knowing the nosy maids- whom the elders must have definitely roped they would have definitely stayed to listen in on everything. The thought of them all hearing the noises made Audrey flushed the more.

Then a thought hit Audrey.
What if she was pregnant? Did it work like that? Was it possible to get pregnant on the first night?
They weren't married, wouldn't it be a scandal?

A finger trailed behind her ear, tucking a stray lock of hair away from her eyes. Her gaze lifted to his, they were pooling with gold flakes as he gazed down at her naked form, half of her covered by the comforters. His finger trailed down to her hip where he continued to draw circles absentmindedly as his gaze dragged to her lips, he sucked his bottom lip between his teeth, watching her with hearts practically illuminating his gaze.
He leaned down, pressing his lips passionately to hers. He worked his way through her lips, his tongue parting them with ease. His hot tongue slipped into her mouth, finding her tongue and stroking it. He pulled back, sucking on her bottom lip before straightening her form.
"What's going on in that pretty head of yours, hm?" He asked, noticing how red her cheeks and distant her eyes were. Worry crept into his skin- was she hurt? Did he hurt her last night? He was too aroused to think clearly, Phoenix had taken some control. Maybe he was too rough? What if because of his lack of more restraint he had made her first time bad? "Are you hurting, anywhere? Are you sore?"

There was genuine concern etched on his features as he studied her closely. The tone of his voice made Audrey snap out of her mild panicked state.
"N-no" she lied. In reality she had just realized how sensitive she was, between her legs throbbed and it felt like her vagina was broken and all she wanted to do was lay in bed all day but oddly enough there was this burning ache that had been awakened that had her itching with the urge to have Darius in her again, despite her sourness.

"Don't lie to me baby" he shook his head, cradling her cheek.

"It hurts a little" she confesses, a small smile on her lips. She appreciated the look of concern on his features, how gentle he was last night, how patient he was with her despite his arousal. Even as he pounded into her he still held her hand, how sweet. Despite how loud her cries were they were cries of pleasure, extreme pleasure that came with pain, pleasurable pain. The type that left you addicted, aching, pulsating for more and to add to it, a tall alpha king who she was so attracted to it was unreal and Audrey.

Such addiction came with an unreasonable urge to have Darius buried into her uterus again, despite how sensitive and sore she was. Despite how many times Darius had released, each time going again proved there was still a lot more he could dispense and a lot she could take. So why not test it?
Maybe after my thighs start working again.

"Fuck" he cursed, vexation clear on his face. "I'm so sorry baby. I lost control with you, it'll never happen-"

"No!" Audrey cut him off and he stared down at her, a puzzled expression on his face. His brows were raised high in question. Her cheeks darkened even more as she cleared her throat, trying to think of words to express her thoughts. "Um.. I mean. I enjoyed last night, you didn't hurt me" she stops, peaking up to see his gaze regarding hers, encouraging her to go on
"I like rough, I mean how you claimed me"

She finishes, gazing up to see a proud smirk on Darius's lips. "So what I'm hearing is you like my dick so much" he grinned, loving the way Audrey's cheeks darkened the more. He chuckled, the deep sound bouncing off the walls and washing down Audrey's body. "I'm sorry baby but I don't think I could control myself around you, especially when you look so fucking good. Such a pretty baby, prettier than a constellation. My baby did so well last night, taking me like a good girl, your tight little pussy sucked up all my seeds. I can't wait to have your stomach swollen with our pups, so precious"
He presses a kiss to her forehead, another to her eyelids before landing a lingering one to her red cheeks. No matter how many times Darius complimented Audrey, each time she would always get flustered, no matter how many times she'd heard it. And like a reflex, like a natural action she found herself falling madly in love with him all over again.

"What if" Audrey began, feeling anxious as she thought through what she was going to say. To distract herself from his piercing stare she began tracing the dark calligraphy on the wide expanse of his chest and torso, loving the rippling sensations that erupted through her finger tips. The marks as if bursting to life under her touch.

"Hm? Go on baby" his voice soothes her nerves. Light, soft caress trailing up and down her spine as he watched her closely.

"What if I am with child already?" She asks, her voice tender yet frightened all at once.

Darius pinches her jaw, raising her face so her gaze could lock with his, there were crease lines forming between his brows.
"Do you not want a child my love?" He asks, his voice unconsciously gentle as a natural response to her anxious state.

"I do, I really do. I would love nothing more than to have a family of my own, with you" she let out a sigh, her mind drifting to the possibilities. Audrey had always known she would have a family but now with Darius she wanted it even more. Yes she was scared, petrified even that she wouldn't be as good a mother as hers but she would try, put in everything she could. Her mother- Ariana was an angel, yes she had Audrey when she was a year older than Audrey was but she was the best mother ever. Despite all the odds against Ariana and Leonardo- Audrey's Father's love they still managed to raise her with such a loving environment.

Audrey and Darius's union was admittedly not without its downsides and there were definitely more to come but Audrey feared she would not be able to provide such a loving environment with so many enemies surfacing. There was no doubt that Darius would be the best father ever but Audrey knew she wasn't the most loved person in the realm and feared because of her being human, her child would be made a victim of all the hate the people have for her. No matter what, she would make it a promise to herself and her future children that she would fight for them and make sure to love them with all her heart.

Right now Darius was her family and expanding their family would melt her heart into a puddle.
"Wouldn't it be a scandal?" She managed, pushing back all the malitia of 'what if'

"I don't care if it would be a scandal baby. The rest of the kingdom could go to hell. I'll still marry you and I would want nothing more than to take care of my pregnant wife. To see you wobbling around in our chambers, in my castle with your stomach swollen with our pups would be a dream come true my love" he gently pecked her cheeks, smiling tenderly at her. She could see the love, adoration and desire he had for her spilling through his gaze.

She couldn't breathe, his words had caused her heart to thrash around in her ribcage
"W-what if I'm not a good mother?" She continued, deciding it was best to share all her worries and have Darius reassure her like he always did.

"All you can do is try my love, try your best and I promise to meet you all the way" he declared, making tears pool in Audrey's eyes. What had she done to deserve him? "Hey, no crying baby"

The rough pads of his thumbs came in contact with her cheeks. He swiped away the drops of tears that spilled, making sure non had the pleasure of rolling down her cheeks.
"Have I reassured every worry in that little head of yours?" He asks, earning a giggle from Audrey as she sniffles, leaning her forehead against his.

In that very moment she knew they would be okay. No matter what would happen, no matter what would come their way they would overcome it, together.
Darius pulls away, detangling his body from Audrey. He seats up on the bed, resting against the headboard before pulling Audrey's form onto him. She landed with a bounce, straddling his waist. Suddenly she was made aware of the hard length that was digging into her through his undershorts. Yet again she was reminded of how much bigger Darius's frame was compared to hers. He easily towered over her, even now her head stopped at the lower part of his chests.
He glances down at her, the look in his eyes were dark and erotic.

As Darius glanced down at Audrey he could see her eyes lit with a spark of desire that ignited into an unquenchable ache. Her naked throat and the stretch of her breasts were littered with hickies, his doing. The dark blotchy marks were so evident against her pale skin, even her nipples were swollen and had bite marks. His chest swelled up with pride. He was the only one would ever see Audrey like this, the only one who could unravel and shatter her. The only one who could make her writhe with pleasure.

A hiss tumbled out if his lips, his head falling back as Audrey began to grind against his hardened length. His hands held onto her hips, holding her still. He looked down at her, a strained expression on his face .
"Fuck, baby" he hissed. "If you keep doing that I won't be able to control myself. You're still sore and I don't want to break this sweet pussy"

A pout formed on her lips, a pout. The audacity. Darius let out a pained groan, his dick twitching and already leaking with precum. "Okay baby. Let's get you cleaned up first"

He claimed her lips, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth. His hand curved at the small of her back, pressing her naked chest flush against his bare callouses. Her pockured buds stood, brushing against his torso. The kiss consumed her, tasting, branding and completely tarnishing all her senses. It left an ache, a deep pooling craving deep within her. He had scorched her soul, melted her heart and caused tingles to dance in the wake of his gentle yet passionate soft caress.

He had ruined her for anyone else and she had as well done same. For they belonged to each other, their tongues engaging in the passionate dance, a promise longer than forever. The promise between the moon and her darkness, the darkness and his moon.

The manner in which she craved him scared her but she was not about to deny herself the blissful feel that completely soaked her when he touched her, the cluster of butterflies that fluttered around in her stomach, the warmth that overcame her body immediately at his close proximity. The cold feel that enveloped her when he wasn't near, even the singing of her heart strings whenever he spoke those endearing words to her, words that were never vacant in every conversation.
He knew just how to make her soul, her very person ignite. He knew how to unravel her and place her carefully together, like the most precious of embers, like the most fragile of glass.

You would think a man his size incapable of being gentle or soft but he proved otherwise with how gentle he was with her, how softly he held her, how hot he claimed her lips and made love to her. He held her hand while filling her with his seeds and even then he did not fail to shower her with words, words so sinfully crude it fueled a fire, a burning furnace that had sparked within her. An unquenchable thirst for him, for his dick albeit.

The way in which he manipulated her body, earning responses she never knew she was capable of producing. As he cupped her breast, twisting her pockured bud with his rough fingers her back arched, her mouth falling open against his lips. His other hand slipped from the curve of her back to give her perky ass a cute squeeze before he continued kneading at the skin roughly, denting the pale skin with his touch.

Heavy breaths mixed with each other's as they stared into one another's eyes. The amount of want and desire pooling from their gazes. Chest rising and falling, harsh breaths combining, pulses racing. One soul, two bodies ignited.

"I don't mind carrying you all through the day" his hot breath fanned against her red flushed cheeks. He treads his fingers through her curls, bunching them up "I can't resist baby, please forgive me. I have to feel your tightness around me"

"Please... "

(๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و

Ack!
Hi piccolas!!!! I'm back after like forever and I'm apologising again (^з^)-☆Chu!!
Love y'all so much! Thanks a bunch for the support! ♡
Comment your thoughts on this chapter! Don't be shy! ;)
Plot 3 is coming to an end *sniffles*

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4M 141K 70
(Update: 2/25/19- This story was original called Alphas Red. Noticing there is so much to be added to this novel. I've decided to make it into a seri...
30.8K 783 31
Hunted, she thought. She was being hunted. She cried as she tripped once more, her foot catching on a log, and in that one falter, the soldier was up...
736K 14.3K 25
~~ 'My Alpha's Hatred ' NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON~ Due to copyright reasons some chapters have been taken down and the full edited version is only avai...
29.7K 2.8K 38
A Spin-Off [Book 6] from Her Destiny Series ||| ❝She never wanted it and yet she was forced to carry the burden.❞ ▫▫▫▫ ▫▫▫▫ ▫▫▫▫ She was shunned by...